Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th (17477 Views)

Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver: This question and answer is very hot. The non muslims are asking questions now.

One of d non muslims Evangelist Isang said dr zakir shd come for debate and he said he is very ready on d condition that the pastor is a world known person and can gather at least 20,000 people. So challenge to non muslim dr zakir challenge u to debate him.

I know Isang and Korede will definitely be there.

I like the condition Dr Zakir Naik gave him because he's a wanna be apologist
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Mranony: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
siddiq202: I know Isang and Korede will definitely be there.

I like the condition Dr Zakir Naik gave him because he's a wanna be apologist
Does it matter if Isang is an apologist or not? What matters is the Truth. If Zakir Naik has it he should be willing to defend it instead of giving irrelevant conditions.

Any idiot can impress people who are already converted. To test whether he really knows his onions, he should debate against some unbelievers formally.

This is the reason why I have much more respect for people like Shabir Ally than Zakir Naik

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by femi4: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Why National Stadium? Is it a sporting event
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by mbhs139(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
femi4: Why National Stadium? Is it a sporting event

Where else could have contained the number of people being anticipated? Can you suggest any other venue? Though, it's of no sue anymore anyway.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by probsolver: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony:
Lol, the same Zakir Naik that is notorious for dodging debates against pastors and theologians now wants someone to debate him and advertize his market to 20,000 customers!

If what he is saying is true, then the number of spectators shouldn't matter. He should be more concerned about defending his position to unbelievers regardless of the number rather than impressing already converted muslims who know no better.

Its clear u dnt know dr zakir naik. He use to have a million audience when he giv talks.yes u heard me well 1million. He is frm bombay, indian. He gathered more than 20,000 in abuja. Do u think he's a small personality. He is no more looking for any popularity. Whoever among your pastors that want to debate with him and d he is nt a world renowned he will debate with one of his studnts. Zakir naik is a world renown comparative scholar. He defeated one of ur best christian scholar in year 2000 dr william campbell. So he can nt waste his time by just any call to debate. Type dr zakir naik in google u will see nothing less than 9million results tell any of your pastor with such and let them debate.

Watch him on peace tv, its a free tv on joy tv, u will see crowd.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony:
Does it matter if Isang is an apologist or not? What matters is the Truth. If Zakir Naik has it he should be willing to defend it instead of giving irrelevant conditions.

Any idiot can impress people who are already converted. To test whether he really knows his onions, he should debate against some unbelievers formally.

This is the reason why I have much more respect for people like Shabir Ally than Zakir Naik

@Bold
I guess this is the first time you are hearing of Dr Zakir Naik.

Nothing much to add really, Probsolver has answered you.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by probsolver: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
@sidiq, yes isang and korede lawoyin both of dem were there, who are they?
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver: @sidiq, yes isang and korede lawoyin both of dem were there, who are they?

Like I said, they are just wannabies. You need to see the way they rant on facebook, they can't have a civil debate without resolving to abuse and mockery.

Once again, I like the conditions been given to them. Dr. Zakir Naik is known world wide, if they need publicity (cos that's what they want) they should find 20,000 audience shikena
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by IleIfe2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
SMH

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
golpen: People still arriving in multitudes, Farid Naik speaking and we have a brother delivering the interpretation in body language, for the benefit of the deaf.

Body Language? Sori pls its called SIGN LANGUAGE
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by probsolver: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dr Zakir Naik is not just debating only with christian scholars. He's been debating with any non-islamic faith and defeating them hands down, he defeated dr ruknu pio, an arab evangelist in 2004 or so he scattered him, he defeated sri sri of hinduism, he pieces him and he has engaged lots of scholars of other faith and defeated them. Note: not only with Quran but with their scriptures. He is nt rubbishing people of other faiths but show them d beauty of Islam and clearing d misconseption abt d religion.I always feel happy whenever I remember him or watch his talks. He is indeed a blessing to this muslim generation. I'm bittered when I realised that nigerian christians are ignorants they dnt know anything except what their pastors told them in d church. That is why when the trend of 'zakir naik live in abuja' was opened majority of them were asking who is he and saying all sorts of rubbish about him. Pls think out of box, seek the truth salvation and embrace it. May Allah assist u. I'm not here to insult but to clear things sorry if u av been offended in anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Body Language? Sori pls its called SIGN LANGUAGE

Ok we don hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Mranony: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver:

Its clear u dnt know dr zakir naik. He use to have a million audience when he giv talks.yes u heard me well 1million. He is frm bombay, indian. He gathered more than 20,000 in abuja. Do u think he's a small personality. He is no more looking for any popularity. Whoever among your pastors that want to debate with him and d he is nt a world renowned he will debate with one of his studnts. Zakir naik is a world renown comparative scholar. He defeated one of ur best christian scholar in year 2000 dr william campbell. So he can nt waste his time by just any call to debate. Type dr zakir naik in google u will see nothing less than 9million results tell any of your pastor with such and let them debate.

Lololol, I actually know Zakir Naik. I'm quite familiar with his arguments. I also know he has turned down arguments from many Christian apologists and even some Hindu apologists.

Since you claim he is not looking for popularity, why then is he making the condition that there must be 20,000 spectators?
I know a Pastor James White who offered to debate him on TV but he still declined.

I have no idea who Dr Campbell is. Amongst Christian apologists, I wouldn't classify him as "world renown"

My point is that if he is more interested in truth than his popularity, he won't be demanding 20,000 people to show up before he can defend the truth that he believes in
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Mranony: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
siddiq202:

@Bold
I guess this is the first time you are hearing of Dr Zakir Naik.

Nothing much to add really, Probsolver has answered you.
Lol, I've known of Zakir Naik before now and I'm not impressed.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by probsolver: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
[b][/b]
jookco: Did you really invite Christians for this crap?, to come and listen to a man who support Usama Bin Laden and terrorism against the United States, how in the world do you think peace loving Christian will join a religion that makes people so furious and angry at every little thing?, all of you will take up arms should anybody burn your quaran today, you guys fight spiritual battle with physical strength, what a bloody religion. A boy was killed in Syria the other day for insulting prophet Mohammed , we Christians are told to love others including those who hate and despise us, Christ is Love and thats why we are not having blood bath in our dominated domains. I still love you all and pray your eyes will open to know the mystery of the bible,. And to that pastor who propose to debatr with that Indian Terrorist I said there is nothing to debate, bible said the word of God does not make sense to unbelievers because its a mystery that even many Christians does not know becausemany are not spiritual.

This is where I ar getting it wrong, show to us not out of content where he supported osama bn laden. It is a propaganda against islam all ur asertions above. His talk tomorrow will center on Islam and Media: war or peace. U will know better if u ar sincere. 4 xtians acceptd islam in abuja when things were sleared for them. Pls try to be there u will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Chiefupper: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
wen is he coming to ilorin and how can I get his delivered message?

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Wadosky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
last week I was Opportuned to be at the velodrome in Abuja to attend one of his lectures centered at the "similarities between islam and Christianity ".
I was invited as a Christian By one of my colleagues to the event.
I went hopping it will actually balance the two faiths but the reverse was the case, Christians were given the chance to ask questions at the end but it was turned into a mockery section followed By the echo of "Allah u Akbar" and huge laughter, it was more of preaching session targeted at converting non Muslims and glorifying Islam.
The doctor even said"Muslims are more Christian than Christians "
now It's for You to know What to expect if you are going there as a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by jookco(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Why do you think he was denied entry to the United Kingdom and Canada?, google him and read his profile on Wikipedia, you Muslims dwells on conspiracy theories for even believing that terrorists are not Muslim while in Mali their main ambition is to establish Islamic state and impose strict Sharia law, and for that reason they kill any one who opposed such idea., this religion is too bloody but you are too blind to see it, you guys so much believe in using force for everything, that Boy Micheal who killed a man in London was peaceful till he join the rreligion of pease and lool what he did in the name of Islam.

Can I go to Iran or Saudi Arabia and attempt to convert a mulsim to Christian?, the answer is no they will kill me, can I insult prophet Mohamed just as you can insult Jesus if you so wish ?, the answer is no I will get killed if they caught me, so the pastors who enage this angry terrorist Indian in a debate is silly and maybe one of those so called fake pastors who are in there for money with no spiritual understanding of the person of God, the bible is a mystery thats why it doesn't make sense to ya'll and many Christians who are also blind because they refuses to grow in the things of the spirit thereby giving you Muslims room to think Christianity is anywhere near this bloody religion, ours is a lifestyle of peace, love and joy of the holyghost and we are maching forward with love, and we love you muslims too and pray your eyes will open to know that Jesus has bought you all with a great price, so you can live without being angry or blood thirsty because some one insult your God, you can let your father in heaven fight his battle without fighting for him, you can live a supernatural and miraculous life every day and have the experience of God indeed being by your side via great signs and wonders.
probsolver: [b][/b]

This is where I ar getting it wrong, show to us not out of content where he supported osama bn laden. It is a propaganda against islam all ur asertions above. His talk tomorrow will center on Islam and Media: war or peace. U will know better if u ar sincere. 4 xtians acceptd islam in abuja when things were sleared for them. Pls try to be there u will know better.

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by PurestBoy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver: Dr Zakir Naik is not just debating only with christian scholars. He's been debating with any non-islamic faith and defeating them hands down, he defeated dr ruknu pio, an arab evangelist in 2004 or so he scattered him, he defeated sri sri of hinduism, he pieces him and he has engaged lots of scholars of other faith and defeated them. Note: not only with Quran but with their scriptures. He is nt rubbishing people of other faiths but show them d beauty of Islam and clearing d misconseption abt d religion.I always feel happy whenever I remember him or watch his talks. He is indeed a blessing to this muslim generation. I'm bittered when I realised that nigerian christians are ignorants they dnt know anything except what their pastors told them in d church. That is why when the trend of 'zakir naik live in abuja' was opened majority of them were asking who is he and saying all sorts of rubbish about him. Pls think out of box, seek the truth salvation and embrace it. May Allah assist u. I'm not here to insult but to clear things sorry if u av been offended in anyway.

Bangladesh wants to pass law that anyone that insult Mohammed and islam should be sentenced to death by beheading. What's beauty about that?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by tbaba1234: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony:

It really doesn't matter whether he knows his 'onions'. The truth is that he can not debate everyone that requests for a debate. Many of these guys do it for cheap popularity, they should work on their popularity themselves without riding on the back of dr zakir.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by EejaNla01(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg latest jare

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by boneruns(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
tbaba1234:

It really doesn't matter whether he knows his 'onions'. The truth is that he can not debate everyone that requests for a debate. Many of these guys do it for cheap popularity, they should work on their popularity themselves without riding on the back of dr zakir.

Then why were Christians invited if he couldn't answer some questions or debate with them?
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
boneruns:

Then why were Christians invited if he couldn't answer some questions or debate with them?

Although I didn't attend today's edition, but I'm sure his question(s) would have been answered if he ask. But he chose to debate. And mind you, he can't just grant every Ada, Ade and Adamu chance to debate with. Like Tbaba1234 said, the person needs to know his 'onions' cheesy
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Mranony: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
tbaba1234:

But I'll argue that Zakir too is seeking popularity. Else he won't be requesting that there must be a crowd of 20,000 people present.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by deols(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Give us real updates jare.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by deols(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver:

Its clear u dnt know dr zakir naik. He use to have a million audience when he giv talks.yes u heard me well 1million. He is frm bombay, indian. He gathered more than 20,000 in abuja. Do u think he's a small personality. He is no more looking for any popularity. Whoever among your pastors that want to debate with him and d he is nt a world renowned he will debate with one of his studnts. Zakir naik is a world renown comparative scholar. He defeated one of ur best christian scholar in year 2000 dr william campbell. So he can nt waste his time by just any call to debate. Type dr zakir naik in google u will see nothing less

than 9million results tell any of your pastor with such and let them debate.

I saw the Campbell debate just last week. He read a made speech while Dr. Zakir spoke offhand. It was beautiful to see. topic was on science and religion. While Campbell focused specifically on medicine, Dr. Zakir touched several aspects. In fact his followers couldn't help but clap for the man. ma sha Allah.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by deols(f): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
PurestBoy:

Bangladesh wants to pass law that anyone that insult Mohammed and islam should be sentenced to death by beheading. What's beauty about that?

I dont know of the law but why should anyone insult the prophet?
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by deols(f): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Chiefupper: wen is he coming to ilorin and how can I get his delivered message?

You can check youtube for his videos.You can also watch his Peace tv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? / Ruling On Shaking Hands With Opposite Sex / Share Your Eid Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.