Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th (17476 Views)

Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Urine: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver: Dr Zakir Naik is not just debating only with christian scholars. He's been debating with any non-islamic faith and defeating them hands down, he defeated dr ruknu pio, an arab evangelist in 2004 or so he scattered him, he defeated sri sri of hinduism, he pieces him and he has engaged lots of scholars of other faith and defeated them. Note: not only with Quran but with their scriptures. He is nt rubbishing people of other faiths but show them d beauty of Islam and clearing d misconseption abt d religion.I always feel happy whenever I remember him or watch his talks. He is indeed a blessing to this muslim generation. I'm bittered when I realised that nigerian christians are ignorants they dnt know anything except what their pastors told them in d church. That is why when the trend of 'zakir naik live in abuja' was opened majority of them were asking who is he and saying all sorts of rubbish about him. Pls think out of box, seek the truth salvation and embrace it. May Allah assist u. I'm not here to insult but to clear things sorry if u av been offended in anyway.

Mate, I read all you've written. It's a pity you think Islam is about debating or comparison to other religions. To you a good messenger of Allah is a person that can defeat people in debates? I know the Holy Prophet (peace be upon his name) talked a great deal about knowledge in his teachings but do you think the reason was to ridicule other faiths?

My dear brother, you still have a lot to learn. Before you sleep tonight ask Allah for wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Ibro4peak: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
PurestBoy:

Bangladesh wants to pass law that anyone that insult Mohammed and islam should be sentenced to death by beheading. What's beauty about that?
ur source pls
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by ISLAM911: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
deols:

I dont know of the law but why should anyone insult the prophet?

Well u don't see any christian beheading/hanging anyone to death for insulting Jesus whereas its different with muslims! Must everything be violent ehn??

angry
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by deols(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
I dont think he thinks Islam is all about the debates. Dr. Zakir is a knowledgeable Muslim well versed in comparative religion lectures. He is not termed a prophet.

Urine:

Mate, I read all you've written. It's a pity you think Islam is about debating or comparison to other religions. To you a good messenger of Allah is a person that can defeat people in debates? I know the Holy Prophet (peace be upon his name) talked a great deal about knowledge in his teachings but do you think the reason was to ridicule other faiths?

My dear brother, you still have a lot to learn. Before you sleep tonight ask Allah for wisdom.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by deols(f): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
ISLAM911:

Well u don't see any christian beheading/hanging anyone to death for insulting Jesus whereas its different with muslims! Must everything be violent ehn??

angry

nothing should be. grin
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by PurestBoy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ibro4peak: ur source pls

Are you fighting with "Google"
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Abuklaw(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
ISLAM911:

angry

muslims can't and will neva insult jesus coz we obey his teaching more than christians and have no excuse to insult holy prophet son of marry.if muslims don't insult odas faith icon y shud sum1 den insult islamic icons most expecially Muhammad (pbuh)

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by musaibnabdul(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wadosky: last week I was Opportuned to be at the velodrome in Abuja to attend one of his lectures centered at the "similarities between islam and Christianity ".
I was invited as a Christian By one of my colleagues to the event.
I went hopping it will actually balance the two faiths but the reverse was the case, Christians were given the chance to ask questions at the end but it was turned into a mockery section followed By the echo of "Allah u Akbar" and huge laughter, it was more of preaching session targeted at converting non Muslims and glorifying Islam.
The doctor even said"Muslims are more Christian than Christians "
now It's for You to know What to expect if you are going there as a Christian.

I was there in abuja but what you said ain't true. DR Naik granting special priviledges to xtians, he urge them to ask any question the wanted and even critcize Islam.

1 Like

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by tintingz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
What's happening now??
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by probsolver: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Urine:

U misquote me. My writtens doesn't conotes that islam is all about debate, and I said he debate, show them d beauty of islam and clear misconceptions. Pls check back. If some1 is good and gifted let's appreciate and be proud of him or her. If d xtians can av one of zakir in their fold they would av flooded everywhere with his praise but they can't because of what are holding is incomplete without Quran.

Isang and korede were allowed to asked questions and they did and dr zakir answered them convincinly.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by ISLAM911: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abuklaw: muslims can't and will neva insult jesus coz we obey his teaching more than christians and have no excuse to insult holy prophet son of marry.if muslims don't insult odas faith icon y shud sum1 den insult islamic icons most expecially Muhammad (pbuh)

As usual a muslim would always LIE! You insult Jesus by going to where his followers worship and killing dem in their masses! U might be a good person bro but don't lie majority of y'all are blood thirsty!! grin
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by golpen(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony:
Lol, the same Zakir Naik that is notorious for dodging debates against pastors and theologians now wants someone to debate him and advertize his market to 20,000 customers!

If what he is saying is true, then the number of spectators shouldn't matter. He should be more concerned about defending his position to unbelievers regardless of the number rather than impressing already converted muslims who know no better.

Dr Zakir Naik is never notorious for dodging any debates against any pastor. The particular man he rejected a debate with (forgotten his name), is the one looking for fame by engaging in a debate with him. He already defeated his father in christianity, Dr William Campbell in a debate in chicago, so what does he have to say. He has given over 2000 lectures and debates in just few couple of years. Don't you think he deserves to put debates and lectures under scrutiny?

The non-muslim asking the question wanted to engage him in a debate and he requested he calls his most senior pastors, as you know he wouldn't have been any match for him grin . And yes he gave an option, if he would like to debate with his 18 year old son and Isang kept quiet. How would you expect a man to come all the way from outside of Africa just to preach to an adamant set of 20 christians? It doesn't make any meaning!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by EejaNla01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
If majority of the muslims are bloodthirsty as claimed by some ,then there would be no none muslim left on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by hikmoj(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
PurestBoy:

Bangladesh wants to pass law that anyone that insult Mohammed and islam should be sentenced to death by beheading. What's beauty about that?
even if d law is passed is it not good?do u know dat thousands of lives hav lost 4rm profanity&blasphemy?if a law is enacted 2 curb d ugly incidence dat always trails such ungodly acts what is bad in it?as u hav unforgivabl&unpardonabl sin in d bible (matt 12 vrs 31-32)so also we hav it in our religion. Den if a sin is unforgivabl &unpardonabl what suppose 2 b d punishment?and d West knows dat profanity in islam attracts capital punishment they always sponsor pigheaded authors on blasphemous mission in order 2 cause unrest in d muslim world.any country dat wants 2 guard its territory against bloodshed by takin some decisiv steps u are makin a noise again.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver:

U misquote me. My writtens doesn't conotes that islam is all about debate, and I said he debate, show them d beauty of islam and clear misconceptions. Pls check back. If some1 is good and gifted let's appreciate and be proud of him or her. If d xtians can av one of zakir in their fold they would av flooded everywhere with his praise but they can't because of what are holding is incomplete without Quran.

Isang and korede were allowed to asked questions and they did and dr zakir answered them convincinly.

I actually didnt want to talk on dis thread,bt i cnt just let it go.
@d bolded,are u talking abt d Bible? That d Bible is incomplete without d quran?
No offense mate,you LIE;btw let me ask u a question?
Have u ever seen a pastor/xtain preaching/talking and quoting or making reference from d quran?
You ppl v d quran&hadiths;yet u r nt satisfy.
You r d one dt try so hard to put mohammed in d Bible even when he is nt there!
You r d ones dt cnt talk or preach without making reference to d Bible!
You r d ones dt tried so hard to validate d quran using d Bible!(d list is so long).
Is d quran n d hadiths nt enough??
I was actually enjoying d thread until u came with dis ur LIE,hain!
Pls think well before u talk abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by hikmoj(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
blenble:

@d bolded,are u talking abt d Bible? That d Bible is incomplete without d quran?
Have u ever seen a pastor/xtain preaching/talking and quoting or making reference from d quran?
You r d ones dt tried so hard to validate d quran using d Bible!(d list is so long).
sorry u need divine guidance 2 understand d bible .if u beliv dat bible is a book of yesterday,today &tomoro how would u tink such a book wont talk extensivly about such a great religion,its prophet &its holy book?u said quran &hadith are enough 4 us.quite true but many of us who mingled wit kristians hav bn brainwashed in d past dat ur book&ur religion is d only way 2 salvation,if not 4 Allah's favor i would've fallen a victim of renegade .hence d need 4 muslims 2 study beyond dia faith in order to establish d truth.(1thes 5 v 21,john 8v32)we never forced islam in d bible but it was right there b4 u were born.if u want us 2 take u 2 classroom we gona teach u ur bible&advise u 2 ask ur pastors on any lecture received.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by tintingz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
blenble:

when preaching/ lecturing/debating to the christians dont you think it will make more sense to touch both belief which is the Quran and Bible moreover since christians dont believe in every word in the Quran, the bible is the best option to show you christians the contradictions in the bible and the truth about Islam since the bible also contains many prophets in the Quran that practised Islam.

If i start preaching to you quoting from the Quran only, will you even believe me talkless of the message in the Quran?
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by yeyeruzi: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
blenble:

Christians claim that Prophet Muhammad (SAW)is not recognised as a prophet so a lot of them abuse him and tag bad attitudes of some Muslims (so called) to him but we have never tagged any bad attitudes of bad Christians to Jesus Christ. While Muslims believe in Jesus and his miraculous birth and his other miracles, give me another faith that believed in Jesus Christ and respects him dearly in their scriptures like we do. He is one of the prophets Islam respects just like Moses, Joseph, etc. and it is a must we look at his teachings. We are met in dialogues with the bible in schools, media, workplaces, by our Christian relatives and neighbours etc. and you say we mustn't quote the bible.
Pastor Bakare has quoted out of the Quran before and I have watched pastor Chris Oyahkilome refered to the islamic faith before on TV, and many others have come to the light of the media to say things about Islam in Nigeria and abroad misquoting the Quran. Instead of us misquoting your bible Dr Naik asks for a people well known to be vast in the biblical teachings - vast and proven by at least 20000 Christians who know their preacher or pastor is vast just like we Muslims know Dr Naik is vast in the Islamic teachings; is there any harm in that? Jesus Christ belongs to you as your lord and saviour but belongs to us as a respected prophet of God whom we must believe in in Islamic terms.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by lanrexlan(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony:
But I'll argue that Zakir too is seeking popularity. Else he won't be requesting that there must be a crowd of 20,000 people present.
Mr man,let's hear word joor.Dr Zakir was included in the top 100 most influential muslims in the world and he's still looking for popularity abi? Dr Naik is one the greatest orator in the world and he can't debate with a person that don't have followers.That Isang is a cocoon,a student of Yusuf Olatunde Adepoju of Acadip wanna debate with him,but Isang turned him down.Yusuf Olatunde ignored Isang himself because Isang has nothing upstairs,just spewing rubbish.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
*Double*
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by mrfarouq(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=Mr anony]
Lol, the same Zakir Naik that is notorious for dodging debates against pastors and theologians now wants someone to debate him and advertize his market to 20,000 customers!

If what he is saying is true, then the number of spectators shouldn't matter. He should be more concerned about defending his position to unbelievers regardless of the number rather than impressing already converted muslims who know no better.[/q. There is no reason of debate a poster dat hav not off to 500 pple in his church
But stil d give him another chance to debate wit a 11 euro boy
The boy can hav over 5000 spectactors in his lectures
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by siddiq202(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
I got this online and thought of posting it here

The following are some of the questions asked by the audience and answered by Dr.Zakir Naik in his lecture today in Lagos:

1. I am Evangelist Isang who has been winning Muslims for Christ. My question goes thus; two men are seeking the forgiveness of Allah. One performs the ablution properly and prays but not sincerely, he goes backs to sin. The other is so eager to repent and as a result forgets to perform Ablution, observe solah and prays to Allah. Won't Allah accept his prayer? #Evangelist Isang
Answer: Allah will not hold any man accountable for an act of forgetfulness. But if He deliberately left ablution before solah, then Allah will not accept it. Allah pardons the one that forgets just as he pardons the man who consumes food or water during Ramadan due to forgetfulness.

2. I don't agree with all that you have been saying, I would like us to have a dialogue/ debate. Would you like to? #Evangelist Isang
Answer: This is the time for questions and not debate. And I believe I have answered your questions. You have nothing else to offer except that you are seeking fame and popularity.

3. In the Qur'an it is mentioned that the Muslim men SPECIFICALLY will get rewards in Aljanah such as Virgin women, wine etc but, nowhere is it mentioned that the Muslim women will receive anything. Can you tell us if there will be any reward at all for Muslim women? #Korede(uncerta in about the name)
Answer: Yes, there is. In one of the Hadith reported by Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her), it was stated that the People of Paradise will receive what the eyes have never seen, what the hears have never heard... This hadith also applies to the rewards of women in Aljanah.
*But, the questionnaire later went forward to say that Zakir Naik did not answer his question because Zakir Naik failed to give him any verse in the Qur'an to back up his claim. Response: We Muslims believe in Allah and his Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). In several Ayats of the Qur'an Allah had ordered us Obey Him and his Messenger. The Hadith is the authentic saying and practice of the last Messenger Muhammad. As Muslims one can't believe in the Qur'an without necessarily believing in the Hadith. A true believer must believe in both. And since the hadith is authentic then it is enough evidence. Besides where Allah had mentioned the rewards of Aljannah, it doesn't specifically mean that is only Men that will receive such rewards.

4. Muhammad (SAW) is mentioned only 5 times in the Qur'an but Jesus (ASW) is mentioned 25 times. Who is greater? It is definitely Jesus. #AnonymousChris tian lady
Answer: The Qur'an was revealed to Muhammad (SAW). In some verses Allah narrated the stories of the predecessors of Muhammad such as the story of Isa (Jesus) and Musa Moses (may Allah's blessing be upon them all). If you are to narrate the story of a third party (absent) to someone present, it is most likely that the 3rd party's name will come up more frequently than that of the listener. Since Muhammad was the one been narrated the story to, it accounts for why Jesus name was more frequently stated. Besides Moses name was mentioned over 100 times in the Qur'an, then from your claim it means Moses is even greater than Jesus.

5. Can one respond to the greeting of happy Christmas just as you respond to the greeting of teslim. I.e Happy christmas, reply with happy christmas or same to you. Answer: No, you can't. Christmas as believed by the Christians is the birth of Jesus (their acclaimed god) . Since us Muslims believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) is a Messenger of Allah and not God nor His son. A reply to the greeting will mean that we believe in that which they believe and that is haram.

The Questions and answers are summarized, not totally quoted word for word...

Courtesy: Aderibigbe Umar Da- Voiceofdoppr essed

2 Likes

Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Mranony: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
golpen:

Dr Zakir Naik is never notorious for dodging any debates against any pastor. The particular man he rejected a debate with (forgotten his name), is the one looking for fame by engaging in a debate with him. He already defeated his father in christianity, Dr William Campbell in a debate in chicago, so what does he have to say. He has given over 2000 lectures and debates in just few couple of years. Don't you think he deserves to put debates and lectures under scrutiny?

The non-muslim asking the question wanted to engage him in a debate and he requested he calls his most senior pastors, as you know he wouldn't have been any match for him grin . And yes he gave an option, if he would like to debate with his 18 year old son and Isang kept quiet. How would you expect a man to come all the way from outside of Africa just to preach to an adamant set of 20 christians? It doesn't make any meaning!
My friend, the part that makes me laugh is that the Dr Campbell you guys keep shouting about is unknown to most followers of Christian apologetics.
Among the people Zakir Naik has refused to debate is Dr James White, who even offered to have the debate on live TV so that it can reach millions of viewers. Zakir ran away.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Mranony: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
lanrexlan: Mr man,let's hear word joor.Dr Zakir was included in the top 100 most influential muslims in the world and he's still looking for popularity abi? Dr Naik is one the greatest orator in the world and he can't debate with a person that don't have followers.That Isang is a cocoon,a student of Yusuf Olatunde Adepoju of Acadip wanna debate with him,but Isang turned him down.Yusuf Olatunde ignored Isang himself because Isang has nothing upstairs,just spewing rubbish.
In case you haven't noticed, I don't care about Isang at all. I am only pointing out that this is not he first time I have know Zakir Naik to dodge. It actually amuses me that Zakir is more concerned about his popularity than preaching his message
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Cypost: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
musaibnabdul:
I was there in abuja but what you said ain't true. DR Naik granting special priviledges to xtians, he urge them to ask any question the wanted and even critcize Islam.
i think is risky to criticize islam in such gathering, if you understand what i mean tongue
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Cypost: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
probsolver:

Its clear u dnt know dr zakir naik. He use to have a million audience when he giv talks.yes u heard me well 1million. He is frm bombay, indian. He gathered more than 20,000 in abuja. Do u think he's a small personality. He is no more looking for any popularity. Whoever among your pastors that want to debate with him and d he is nt a world renowned he will debate with one of his studnts. Zakir naik is a world renown comparative scholar. He defeated one of ur best christian scholar in year 2000 dr william campbell. So he can nt waste his time by just any call to debate. Type dr zakir naik in google u will see nothing less than 9million results tell any of your pastor with such and let them debate.

Watch him on peace tv, its a free tv on joy tv, u will see crowd.
there is really no need for debates as there is/are no trophies to win. one should believe what he likes but don't cause confusion to others and the society shekina
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by lanrexlan(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony:
In case you haven't noticed, I don't care about Isang at all. I am only pointing out that this is not he first time I have know Zakir Naik to dodge. It actually amuses me that Zakir is more concerned about his popularity than preaching his message
When and where did Dr Zakir Naik dodge? Nobody knows the guy white you keep repeating.Dr Zakir isn't after popularity
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 16, 2013
hikmoj: sorry u need divine guidance 2 understand d bible .if u beliv dat bible is a book of yesterday,today &tomoro how would u tink such a book wont talk extensivly about such a great religion,its prophet &its holy book?u said quran &hadith are enough 4 us.quite true but many of us who mingled wit kristians hav bn brainwashed in d past dat ur book&ur religion is d only way 2 salvation,if not 4 Allah's favor i would've fallen a victim of renegade .hence d need 4 muslims 2 study beyond dia faith in order to establish d truth.(1thes 5 v 21,john 8v32)we never forced islam in d bible but it was right there b4 u were born.if u want us 2 take u 2 classroom we gona teach u ur bible&advise u 2 ask ur pastors on any lecture received.
You may not believe it,the Bible is complete,It doesn't need anyother book to help it,all that christains need are in d Bible,we dnt need anything else...bt i doubt if u will understand!
Can u hear urself? Studying beyond ur faith? Y wld u study beyond ur faith when u v TWO BOOKs for urself?
Mohammed is not found in d Bible like Jesus was clearly written in ur book-bt u ppl concort lies to put him in d Bible! Smh.
Think dear-if ur book is complete as u claim,do u think u still anoda to bak it up??
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by dgbanj: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2013
modified post no longer working
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 16, 2013
yeyeruzi:

Christians claim that Prophet Muhammad (SAW)is not recognised as a prophet so a lot of them abuse him and tag bad attitudes of some Muslims (so called) to him but we have never tagged any bad attitudes of bad Christians to Jesus Christ. While Muslims believe in Jesus and his miraculous birth and his other miracles, give me another faith that believed in Jesus Christ and respects him dearly in their scriptures like we do. He is one of the prophets Islam respects just like Moses, Joseph, etc. and it is a must we look at his teachings. We are met in dialogues with the bible in schools, media, workplaces, by our Christian relatives and neighbours etc. and you say we mustn't quote the bible.
Pastor Bakare has quoted out of the Quran before and I have watched pastor Chris Oyahkilome refered to the islamic faith before on TV, and many others have come to the light of the media to say things about Islam in Nigeria and abroad misquoting the Quran. Instead of us misquoting your bible Dr Naik asks for a people well known to be vast in the biblical teachings - vast and proven by at least 20000 Christians who know their preacher or pastor is vast just like we Muslims know Dr Naik is vast in the Islamic teachings; is there any harm in that? Jesus Christ belongs to you as your lord and saviour but belongs to us as a respected prophet of God whom we must believe in in Islamic terms.

in islamic terms? Smh..
Well,this nt d right thread to talk abt what u v said and i dnt really care abt dr naik's debate.
My point is dis-saying dt d Bible is complete without d quran is a LIE.
Period.
No christain preacher will preach and do dt from d quran,NOP.-this is my stand.
It is only in debate dt a xtain will do that...
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by riloxy(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2013
probsolver: This question and answer is very hot. The non muslims are asking questions now.

One of d non muslims Evangelist Isang said dr zakir shd come for debate and he said he is very ready on d condition that the pastor is a world known person and can gather at least 20,000 people. So challenge to non muslim dr zakir challenge u to debate him.
the evangelist actuallywant Dr Zakir to defend the claim that prophet Muhammad is the comforter Jesus said is coming after Him.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th by tolaniayo: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Mr anony:

If what he is saying is true, then the number of spectators shouldn't matter. He should be more concerned about defending his position to unbelievers regardless of the number rather than impressing already converted muslims who know no better.

its obvious he is not dogdin anybody what if is coming to nigeria has been scheduled for a fixed period.morever he meant 20,000 non -muslims not muslims he is a ronowned comparative analyst that has argued with a lot of them..check some of his videos if u arent convinced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? / Ruling On Shaking Hands With Opposite Sex / Share Your Eid Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.