Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Are Women Hypocrites? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Hypocrites? (2740 Views)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Why Is It That Men Weakness Are Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 1:45pm On May 07, 2008
~Antidote~:

EXACTLY,

@topic
You cheat, I cheat, we all cheat, What's the big deal
Abeg, hel p me ask am o.
wetin she want us to do? start a boycott?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2008
@Stillwater, it's more than thinking about what is in another man's underpants. If that were your only thoughts when you are cheating, i will be happy.

Sir I still maintain my stance that if some women mentally disappear to another world doesn't automatically mean I do such!!!!!! smiley
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by HRhotness(f): 1:57pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Abeg, hel p me ask am o.
wetin she want us to do? start a boycott?

thats an idea,,,  grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by yemivictor: 3:15pm On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats an idea,,, grin

Na you go tire na! grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by yebariba(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2008
i dont know what to say. but i think i should say one thing, yes women are hypocrites. thank you. its about time they owned up and start doing things right. the way women behave makes y0u want to hate them and punish them for their sins for the rest of their lives. women can be really horrible. if you doubt me ask Adam how we all got to live in this war ridden and poverty stricken world and i am sure the word women will come up before he is done. God help us men.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 07, 2008
yebariba:

i don't know what to say. but i think i should say one thing, yes women are hypocrites. thank you. its about time they owned up and start doing things right. the way women behave makes y0u want to hate them and punish them for their sins for the rest of their lives. women can be really horrible. if you doubt me ask Adam how we all got to live in this war ridden and poverty stricken world and i am sure the word women will come up before he is done. God help us men.
Sure lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Seun(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2008
@yebariba: The word "men" will definitely come up before the word "women"
Osama Bin Ladin is a man and so is GW Bush. And Saddam. Even Satan and Abacha.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by NubianQ(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2008
I totally support female cheating, guys do it and they get trophies and women do it and they make a Big deal out of it

ITS ABOUT TIME,  grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by TheSly: 8:52pm On May 07, 2008
Are Women Hypocrites?
Yup!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2008
shaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaap diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sly angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2008
'Are some women hyprocrites?'

YES!
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by vivaladiva(f): 11:10pm On May 07, 2008
a minimum level of hypocricy is required to survive in this world " i should say"
if women are hypocrites tis because society feels they aought to behave in a certain way and if they dont ,
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 11:19pm On May 07, 2008
a minimum level of hypocricy is required to survive in this world " i should say"
if women are hypocrites tis because society feels they aought to behave in a certain way and if they don't ,

Good point
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:31pm On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Good point

So you agree that women are hypocrites??
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 11:47pm On May 07, 2008
cheating is cheating
both the physical and metal are considered cheating, and yes I will treat both the same.
Am not in the position to answer that question since am not in the situation yet or experienced it
It depends on what kind of info am hiding before it considered cheating.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 11:56pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

cheating is cheating
both the physical and metal are considered cheating, and yes I will treat both the same.
Am not in the position to answer that question since am not in the situation yet or experienced it
It depends on what kind of info am hiding before it considered cheating.

I beg to differ.
There's a world of difference between the two.
One is obviously more "invasive" than the other.
I would treat them very differently.
I could forgive a mental cheater based on the circumstances but if a man lays with another woman, he does not deserve me because he's about to murder me with his pe.nis
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by dangermous: 11:59pm On May 07, 2008
sheniqua:

I could forgive a mental cheater but if a man lays with another woman,he does not deserve me because he's about to murder me with his pe.nis

The gbola must be really big sha
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:00am On May 08, 2008
bad boy!
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 12:03am On May 08, 2008
I beg to differ.
I could forgive a mental cheater based on the circumstances but if a man lays with another woman, he does not deserve me because he's about to murder me with his pe.nis
Ain't all sins the same? Christ himself said that mental cheating is as bad as physical cheating unless you treat cheating not because of the emotional aspect but for safety reasons.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 12:04am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

I beg to differ.
I could forgive a mental cheater but if a man lays with another woman,he does not deserve me because he's about to murder me with his pe.nis
The moment a lover thinks about someone else, apart from his/her partner is considered cheating. nor do i see myself forgiving him becos i will not be able to trust him, how am I sure he won't go out of his way to do the physical cheating.
If he thinks about any other women, then am done with him cool, am gone without looking back wink

Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 12:06am On May 08, 2008
The moment a lover thinks about someone else, apart from his/her partner is considered cheating. nor do i see myself forgiving him because i will not be able to trust him, how am I sure he won't go out of his way to do the physical cheating.
If he thinks about any other women, then am done with him , am gone without looking back

Attagirl!
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2008
The moment a lover thinks about someone else, apart from his/her partner is considered cheating. nor do i see myself forgiving him because i will not be able to trust him, how am I sure he won't go out of his way to do the physical cheating.
If he thinks about any other women, then am done with him cool, am gone without looking back wink

r u sure,i hope u aint one of them babes dat fall blindly in love and will forgive a man even if he brings a woman to ya matrimonial bed
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:13am On May 08, 2008
don't mind her
can she tell how many women he's thought of and fantasized about.
some women like to do gra gra for nothing.
Isn't it women that are fighting over cheating men on TV talk shows?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:16am On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

If you want to tell me you've never as much as thought about another man since you've been engaged then I'll call you a liar.
Even a fleeting thought?
I'm not saying you thought about sleeping with them
but innocent thoughts like "I wish my man had this" kind of thought
It's natural.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 08, 2008
don't mind her

my point exactly

any way trooe is not married yet,so she wouldnt know what its all about,but one thing ive learnt is that,marriage goes wt a long dress called patience
a woman has to endure some certain things

and im not saying d men should go out and start messing about,u people should not get me wrong
so because my husband thinks of another woman ,i should run away from d marriage like a coward abi,God forbid,before he thinks about some woman ,maybe,i repeat maybe there is something im not doing right,that is what i must think about before making some certain decisions

all im saying is that by d time u bother yourself wt what goes through d mans mind,if he'S seeing some other girl or if he's sleeping wt some other girl,then you're going to die before time
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:23am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

my point exactly

any way trooe is not married yet,so she wouldnt know what its all about,but one thing ive learnt is that,marriage goes wt a long dress called patience

and im not saying d men should go out and start messing about,u people should not get me wrong
so because my husband thinks of another woman ,i should run away from d marriage like a coward abi,God forbid,before he thinks about some woman ,maybe,i reapeat maybe there is something im not doing right,that is what i must think about before making some certain decisions

all im saying is that by d time u bother yourself wt what goes through d mans mind,if he'S seeing some other girl,if he's sleeping wt some other girl,then you're going to die before time

The ones that'll say,if na me I no go gree are the ones that'll go driving around town in search of him and crawling back on bended knees begging him to come back home.
There was a thread earlier Last year) on reading each others email,every unmarried person gave this long sermon of how couples should be one and share everything in common including email,blah blah

I just laughed and made my simple comment.
Some people want to die premature deaths.
Why should I concern myself that much about another adult's activities.
I don't have that much time to be a private investigator for my own husband.
checking odometers,cell phone and calculating his mileage.

It's amazing what women put themselves through
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 12:24am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

r u sure,i hope u aint one of them babes that fall blindly in love and will forgive a man even if he brings a woman to ya matrimonial bed
Bring a woman to our matrimonial bed, they no born am well, forgive ke, omo if he truly love his life and want to see the next day, my advice for him is not to sleep in the house oh

sheniqua:

don't mind her
Isn't it women that are fighting over cheating men on TV talk shows?

This one no be gra gra
If he fantasized about someone else, then it between him, God and my precious head

sheniqua:

If you want to tell me you've never as much as thought about another man since you've been engaged then I'll call you a liar.
Even a fleeting thought?
I'm not saying you thought about sleeping with them
but innocent thoughts like "I wish my man had this" kind of thought
It's natural.

Well maybe sometimes grin but when i Think that way it's just a friendly thought and nothing more
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:29am On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

Bring a woman to our matrimonial bed, they no born am well, forgive ke, omo if he truly love his life and want to see the next day, my advice for him is not to sleep in the house oh
This one no be gra gra
If he fantasized about someone else, then it between him, God and my precious head

Well maybe sometimes grin

now you're talking sweetheart smiley
Your hubby probably grins when you catch him lost in a silly gaze looking at a girl passing by with  double DD's and dollypatton cleavage.
All men do it,even pastors and Imams
They are men
It's in their DNA

But when he crosses that line and acts on those feelings, that's where I draw the line.
You can look but you cannot touch.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 08, 2008

have u ever tot of d probability dat maybe u aint doing something right dats y he brought a woman into ur matrimonial bed(God forbid its not ur portion ,im only giving examples)

Abeg lets be truthful to ourselves,d fact dat most men cheat doesnt make them a womanizer,some of them dat cheat ,its d woman dat pushes them to do it,and wenever they taste d forbidden fruit,na so we women go dey shout ,dey cry,dey curse d man,mean while na our fault, abeg forget all dis matter jare

trooe i hope say u no be d type wey go dey go cry to pastor to pray make God restore ur marriage,all of una wey dey make mouth so
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:33am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

have u ever tot of d probability that maybe u aint doing something right that is y he brought a woman into your matrimonial bed(God forbid its not your portion ,im only giving examples)

Abeg lets be truthful to ourselves,d fact that most men cheat doesnt make them a womanizer,some of them that cheat ,its d woman that pushes them to do it,and wenever they taste d forbidden fruit,na so we women go dey shout ,dey cry,dey curse d man,mean while na our fault, abeg forget all this matter jare

trooe i hope say u no be d type wey go dey go cry to pastor to pray make God restore your marriage,all of una wey dey make mouth so

My sister I no agree with this one o
It's like saying women who are hit, they pushed the man to it.
A man cheats because of lack of self control it has absolutely nothing to do with the woman.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 12:33am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

my point exactly

so because my husband thinks of another woman ,i should run away from d marriage like a coward abi,God forbid,before he thinks about some woman ,maybe,i repeat maybe there is something im not doing right,that is what i must think about before making some certain decisions

all im saying is that by d time u bother yourself wt what goes through d mans mind,if he'S seeing some other girl or if he's sleeping wt some other girl,then you're going to die before time
I know marriage = Patience, but when the time comes I will know how to handle it, right now am just taking it step by step
LOL maybe i was bullshiting myself when i said something about walking away"it easy said than done" i know that.
But the truth is am not bothered about that, I don't/never doubted him, nor he hasn't given me any reason to, have never at any point of time had a thought like his he thinking about some other woman, or sleeping around, lol i have too many issues/things of my own to take care of.

Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by dangermous: 12:34am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

have u ever tot of d probability that maybe u aint doing something right that is y he brought a woman into your matrimonial bed(God forbid its not your portion ,im only giving examples)

Abeg lets be truthful to ourselves,d fact that most men cheat doesnt make them a womanizer,some of them that cheat ,its d woman that pushes them to do it,and wenever they taste d forbidden fruit,na so we women go dey shout ,dey cry,dey curse d man,mean while na our fault, abeg forget all this matter jare

trooe i hope say u no be d type wey go dey go cry to pastor to pray make God restore your marriage,all of una wey dey make mouth so

Your husband lucky o

He knows if he cheats, you will be prepared to shoulder the blame for his malfeasance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For My Fiance / But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! / 16 Things Women Say That Men Misunderstand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.