Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? (19829 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Businesses You Can Start As An Unemployed Graduate! / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by onila(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fake drugs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by omonnakoda: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Join Barca

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
naijacutee: Can you locally manufacture natural food preservatives which can help keep fresh produce fresh for longer, from point of cultivation up until they end up on the customers plate? You can sell these for bulk and supply continuously to large scale farms.

Can you cut a deal with large pharmaceutical companies like Orange drugs and Emzor, and open a chain of (starting from 1) small, but authentic chemist in rural areas - small towns and villages.

Hmmmm. Got mad respect for you
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by Vickybanks: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Well go nd build a bomb[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by ugees(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
seriously? people still ask this on an online forum?
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by asids55: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
boko haram needs you!!
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by nzeaji(m): 2:33am On Aug 27, 2013
Keneking: Prepare chemical weapons for syria or boko haram...

LMAO grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by drake2(m): 4:24am On Aug 27, 2013
My Neighbor who read Chemistry is doing really well in d retailing of chemicals, re-agents, media and apparatuses to the university communities (departments, faculties and project students) . very very lucrative
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by secnelly: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2013
seunajia:

You guys don't think its evil to ask SB who has no pharmacy degree to setup shop as a pharmacist? Nigeria!

OP, I'll advise you take up internship with any chemical company, be it a big one or a one man business. This should allow you have on hands experience about consumer needs and importantly the manufacturing process. It is not enough that you know those things in theory, you need to see them practically.

The experience you would garner should help you make decisions on which form of chemical venture you want to start, the prices of equipment and raw materials, and also insider tricks on how produce the best results.

You may even not ask for pay during this period.

From a fellow scientist, all the best!

word!!
But how much is d op willing to invest in this business of his? It'll help in advicing him too.
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by secnelly: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2013
NoContract: If you really spent four years as a chemistry student and you are still asking this question...I smh for you.

They don't teach sense in schools these days. I'm sure they know most of yall are just there for the degree.

wt dz ur lines, i dnt fnk u went to school buh if you are a graduate ur school fees was wasted to train a zinjatropus
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2013
If you can figure out the following equation, then you have a business: Ground beans + ground crayfish + NACL + Onions + Ata Rodo adding hot groundnut oil as a catalyst = ? You can start combining the above stated formula at any bus stop along Ikeja/Maryland route
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by meetmuyiwa(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2013
Moneylender: Thanks all for your contributions. Pls i need more

I dont want to work just because I hate working for somebody, unless a multinational company. I have passion for business very well. But i dont know the one to start.
If indeed you have passion for business. you must have tried something at one point or the other. You should by now have an idea of what u are better at selling, or the type of service you enjoy rendering.
Also dont forget the fact that most successful business pple were once learning under someone. Dont rule out the part of working for someone if you come across that opportunity. u may just use it as a learning guide.
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by cityhood: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2013
well as you kne can u do supplies of tomatoes onions etc you mite look at it as if is a dirty biz but seriously money is in it,
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by samseen02(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Get business ideas here as an entrepreneur http://wealthmeans..com/
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by Nichobabe(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
ambrosini593: Apply as a technologist in any chemistry dept or lab in any university. That's one of the best option

Bros is that a business?. The OP say he no wan work for anybody...but business
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by kixo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is a good question, I am an industrial chemsit currently serving at Ogun state and will pass out in Feb. Chemists produce a wide variety of products, one advice is look @ ur immediate environment and see what products u can produce to hit the market, then carry out ur SWOT analysis, for example, if u stay in a village, a good scouring powder will sell...
More suggestions are still welcomed. Because I am having thoughts about it to.
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by Billionboi: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
randwise:
Since u are a chemist and u think u are good at it, why not get urself lecturing people online? Charging 500 naira per hour and working for just 2 hrs with one student is good. That's 1k per 2hrs so if u have 4 students and u teach them daily, u are having 4k everyday and 120k at the end of a month. PM me if u lv this advice. U can make money with ur qualification. Any1 who's got qualification in any subject can also do this. So PM me for more details.
sir are u 4real?
Re: Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? by ExplicitConect: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Confirms Fuel Scarcity In Lagos, FCT / Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k In Nigeria 2022 / Naira Appreciates By 13.51% To N895.23/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.