Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Buhari Supporters Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Supporters Group (6717 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by slimghost(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
jjcbuthot:

If Buhari goes to Aba or Onitsha, what will happen?

Man, Buhari is not your enemy, the enemies of Igbos are Igbos themselves.

Let him dare! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
slimghost:

Let him dare! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When the time comes, we will campaign across the country including South east and south south - nothing will happen and the good people of SE and SS will join the rest of Nigeria in embracing change and sanity that APC/Buhari will bring to governance in Nigeria.

Never again shall we allow corrupt politicians to divide us along ethnic and religious lines. Campaign should be based on quality of leadership and what the entire nation will benefit from leadership that is upright and above board.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by ikweremilitant: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: This thread is intended for all General Buhari's supporters to use to share ideas about how to promote and defend his record. This especially important in the face of recent co-ordinated and sustained unfair attacks on the people's General, by what can only be described as large group of government sponsored posters known as the 40 Laptop Group.

Please say start by posting ideas of how we could accomplish our aims.
if u call odas lapdog,wat re u.a lapbaboon.an advice. Go nd look for work or better still go to d farm it will serve u better cos buhari is finished in nija,dead cooked,washed up
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by ikweremilitant: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
eggheaders:

who is this waste of space. go tell that to the majority northern commoners ready to put their in line for the general. and the growing number of southerns that ain't buying your shyte lines of religion and ethnic distorted gibberish anymore. even you in your quiet time you will prefer buhari running your life affairs than the drunk clannish otueke simpleton. change your lies the religion and ethnic shyte ain't flying no more. talk more of achievement, corruption and a non remote controlled administration and cluelessness.
if u like speak english frm badagri to bornu it does not change the fact that u and buhari are a bunch of failed project
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by hakanai(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
Good thread.Wish him luck and all progressives then strength to do better.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Super1759: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Keep deceiving yourself.

He should go to the streets of Kano or Kaduna to say that - you know what they call suicide?

I beat my chest and still maintain that even in kaduna, he will loose the election. You know what happened in the last election.
Even in kano, his fighters and men of war (boko haram boys) are all dead and some on exile.
Let's do the mathematics, let him take the 2 or even 3 states. 36 - 3 is 33. Is that a plus?
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
APC should be careful....
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Super1759: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
jjcbuthot:

If Buhari goes to Aba or Onitsha, what will happen?

Man, Buhari is not your enemy, the enemies of Igbos are Igbos themselves.
how? During the last election, how many eastern states and south south states did he go for campaign?
If igbos are the enemies why will he defend terrorists(his boko boys) and discredit FG for fighting them. Indirectly applauding the killing of christians and islamiszing. Nigeria,,,una prayer no go work
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by mikolo80: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na to form 100lapbaboons squad.time to organise.start a Facebook page then begin to synchronise e bombardment of all social media .time to Shitt or get off d pot and suffer anoda 4 or 6yrs.not rocket science.p.s. Dont forget bb and whatsapp groups
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Super1759: how? During the last election, how many eastern states and south south states did he go for campaign?
If igbos are the enemies why will he defend terrorists(his boko boys) and discredit FG for fighting them. Indirectly applauding the killing of christians and islamiszing. Nigeria,,,una prayer no go work

Find time to research and read... You will find the truth yourself.

Someone seeking to be president of a country can't base his campaign on religion covertly or overly. He can't talk from an ethnic angle. Buhari himself has said this again again.

All these Buhari is supporting Boko Haram, Buhari will islamize Nigeria, etc are just political propaganda against an upright man meant to create a divide between muslims and xtians in a country where the constitution is clear on religion - "there is no state religion". Whoever want to islamize or make Nigeria a xtian state will first need to change the constitution of the country. Lets use our brain for a moment, how is this possible? Does Buhari presidency mean no xtian will be in the senate and house of representative?

Can you show us any video where Buhari said anything that can be termed anti-xtians? Below is a direct statement from Buhari regarding Boko Haram.

When we knew who was Maitatsine, wasn’t he arrested, killed and his corpse shown to everybody? But this Boko Haram, if you could recall somebody recommended me to represent Boko Haram. I told them the honest truth that I didn’t know who their leadership was and I still don’t know who their leaders are. I don’t know their philosophy because no religion advocates hurting the innocent. So all those people giving it a religious meaning are wrong. You can’t kill a person and say Allahu Akbar (God is great). It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t believe in it. It is one of the two.

Now, why do you refuse to face the appropriate quarter for the solution to Boko Haram? Presidency and PDP...

If you have faced the PDP with the energy you are dissipating in the wrong direction, sincerely, we will all have a better tomorrow. All the people arrested so far in connection with Boko Haram are PDP members. Jonathan has said sometime ago that he knows those people. How come you find it unnecessary to put pressure on Jonathan to reveal those people he claimed to know instead of allowing innocent people to die in the war against Boko Haram? If Buhari and the opposition are saying anything that you guys are interpreting to mean support for Boko Haram, it is the approach the government has taken. There is no controversy about whether or not Boko Haram is a criminal group - we all agree. Just like Niger Delta militants were criminal groups before the amnesty.

If Jonathan had started from the list of Boko Haram sponsors he claimed to know, who would say NO provided he has done enough intelligence gathering and can provide ample evidence? How much intelligence gathering have we done to unmask the sponsors of Boko Haram? Now we are busy killing innocent people and a few boko haram criminals - the sponsors are still there planning to reinforce and get more recruits from Niger, Mali, etc.

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Brother, Buhari is 'bad market' and as you know, Nigerians don't buy 'bad market' so, his candidature is dead on arrival.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Brother, Buhari is 'bad market' and as you know, Nigerians don't buy 'bad market' so, his candidature is dead on arrival.

12 million Nigerians voted for him in 2011 with no money and a newly formed party. Expect 3x times that in 2015 with the merger of opposition parties and the attendance hope that will gear many people to come out and vote. In 2011, turnout in South West was 35%... all these will change in 2015 and GEJ will sweat to get 10% of votes in the north this time around.

4 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Team buhari

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
If Buhari does not "win" 2015 elections,then

"dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood".

Well,
Buahri and his "sai Buhari" movement are likely to weep out blood this time around.
It seems to me that the blood from their tears, will be used to soak the dogs and the baboons.

Igbos, please leave the North By December 2014.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
You are welcome Madam!

Please ignore 40Laptops
Obiagelli: Team buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xapP50Sf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSqGuENI8A
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by gbanikiti(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
SAI BUHARI 2015! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Agbalanze(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Like someone said.. if u want to finish buhari, give him the mic and watch him shoot himself at the leg.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by BrokenTV: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
79 post gone i havnt seen any evidence, talkess of concrete evidence and the purpose that this thread was created was to show us all the achievement of buhari; what a joke.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by kutchs: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
So many deluded folks here 2day. There‘s no better way to help ur man buhari than the simple of retiring. He‘s never gonna make it. He was born to lose to PDP and there‘s nothing he can do to change that.

BTW I have been waiting for the so called supporters with the facts and figures and nothing yet.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Sorry mate. As you can see, Buhari has got no supporter. It's only you and probably Payless, eggheader and berem. The others have ported since the man started showing who he really is.

I dont think so. I think the reason is most Buhari supporters online seem to be better educated than their GEJ counterparts so they usually tow the line of maturity and ignore petty issues like this one.

4 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by eggheaders(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
waiting on the otueke dogs to match their god records with the little buhari achievement earlier stated.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
kutchs: So many deluded folks here 2day. There‘s no better way to help ur man buhari than the simple of retiring. He‘s never gonna make it. He was born to lose to PDP and there‘s nothing he can do to change that.

BTW I have been waiting for the so called supporters with the facts and figures and nothing yet.

Man, read the topic again... This thread is not for facts and figures about Buhari.

You can search nairaland for related topics - I am sure we have more than enough already.

This thread is for serious minded Nigerians who are Buhari supporters to brainstorm on how we can remove the blindfold from your eyes. And our focus is SE and SS - for other regions, we are cool.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
I have just liked all pro-Buhari posts on this thread.

We need to get into habit of doing this on all threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M

5 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by yyb14: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Buhari for life8)

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: I have just liked all pro-Buhari posts on this thread.

We need to get into habit of doing this on all threads.

Dude, I don't envy you at all. Your job is a very tough one.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by gbanikiti(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Dude, I don't envy you at all. Your job is a very tough one.
you still won't give up dude? You've been following this thread since morning and am quite sure you are restless. No cause for alarm. Quit your hate for THE MAN OF THE MOMENT and your life will never remain the same. "EXTENDS HAND FOR A HANDSHAKE ". cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Parisbee5(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
GMB a man of Honour.
A man with divine mandate to rescue Nigeria.
His passionate concern for this nation is next to nothing.
No wonder all these corrupt PDP will not mind swearing an oath never to see HIM in Aso villa as the President.
Its unfortunate for them that they've failed this time around, Nigerians now know better that Resist rigging election then you've sucessfully made them Jobless at the wadata house of commotion.
2015 is surely the set time..... Hurray!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by tomakint: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Yea, by just giving him a mic. If you want to finish Buhari, just give him a microphone to talk, and he will end up finishing himself.
Good job there Sunny, you seems to understand the vampire better especially on the 'mic' thing wink as for his supporters, I like the way you are educating them, keep it up bro cool
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:15am On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: you still won't give up dude? You've been following this thread since morning and am quite sure you are restless. No cause for alarm. Quit your hate for THE MAN OF THE MOMENT and your life will never remain the same. "EXTENDS HAND FOR A HANDSHAKE ". cheesy cool

I've never been part of a losing team let alone a serial election loser like Buhari. It's not too late for you to retrace your steps and join the Fresh Air team.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by egift(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Buhari/Fashola 2015-2019 ...installing

PDP panic mode ...activited

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2013
I think Buhari/Fashola ticket is what we need to chase PDP out. This will be a repeat of Abiola/Kingibe with the role reversed.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by ihimami: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2013
jjcbuthot: I think Buhari/Fashola ticket is what we need to chase PDP out. This will be a repeat of Abiola/Kingibe with the role reversed.

Buhari for Life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Video, Boko Haram Beheads 20 People Sends Video To FG / PHOTOS: Comparison Between The Super Oil Rich States Of Delta And Akwaibom / Bernard Ogedengbe And Others Destroyed Lives Too – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.