Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Buhari Supporters Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Supporters Group (6699 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by ejifranks(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
gbanikiti: SHARRAP! angry
hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... SAI buGARI MY FOOT
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
supporter should use the videos on this thread and use them to create pro-Buhari threads.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 29, 2013
Would it be worthwhile compiling list of Buhari supporters?

I think I may have the list of 40Laptop members below: grin
Sincere 9gerian: I recall that when I joined NL sometime in August last year, the atmosphere was like the whole world was against my president and country. The internet vultures and apostles of hate were having a field day.

But today, the tide has turned. The messengers of evil and hate have been gasping for air in the last few weeks.

Thanks to the relentless efforts of the Sincere Nigerians on this forum, including:
- Taharqa
- Rossikk
- Papabrowne
- Thelastpope
- Awodman
- Tomakint
- Billyonaire
- Sunnybobo
- Slimghost
- Okija juju
- Police woman
- PointB
- Noblezone
- Mike404
- Gregg2
- Elueme
- Pistol
- Goddex
- Gboss4sure
- Pro1
- Oddy4real
- Maxymilliano
- Billante
- Yomieluv
- Ifihearam
- Solomon111
- Ckkris
- Chino
- Sincere 9gerian
- Ngwakwe
- Ikwere militant
- Abagworo
- Igbo-Son
- Stebell
- Homesteady
- Vizboy
- Jmaine
- Frank-C
- Mogidi
- Gregtochi
- Chimezie
- Ketoprofen
- Ngozievergreen
- Dike Chimezie
- Blueboy
- Manny4life
- Dgitrader
- TechRev
- Kutchs
- Chima_Adeoye
- Ozonna
- Amanwulu1
- Chidindufrank
- Omexonomy
- ACM10
- GEJTILL2019

And HUNDREDS of other monikers, some of which joined recently.

Thanks to the the efforts of these Sincere Nigerians, GOOD has now triumphed over EVIL and TRUTH has overtaken LIES.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by thoth: 3:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Imagine if the guy added your name as #5 on the list hehehe..now that would be a bad one grin
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2013
My name on the list? cheesy
Actually it may surprise many that I have not criticised GEJ too much, as I am mindful of the fact that Obasanjo created most of the problems and corrupt practices before he (GEJ) became President. Even until today I still have my doubts about whether GEJ is really running affairs with his own free will.
Hence I have tended to be mainly critical of the PDP as a whole and have even given him credit for the Super Eagles success in AFCON 2013.

But clearly this list was Sincere9erian rallying the troops (40 Laptops) to co-ordinate their campaign of malicious lies against the people's General angry
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2013
GenBuhari,

Why are u clamouring for Buhari, what does Buhari wanna offer us !!!

military exmen Era is gone for Good !!!
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2013
He would cleanse the Nation of corruption and reset us onto the correct path for development and prosperity
donroxy: GenBuhari,

Why are u clamouring for Buhari, what does Buhari wanna offer us !!!

military exmen Era is gone for Good !!!

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by thoth: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2013
GenBuhari: He would cleanse the Nation of corruption and reset us onto the corrupt path for development and prosperity
reset us onto the corrupt path ?

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
GenBuhari: He would cleanse the Nation of corruption and reset us onto the corrupt path for development and prosperity
That is speculation ....... Most Nigerians are tired of Speculation of ''I go clean corruption,I go do road and electricity'' !!!

We need to match Forward with new generational leaders not OldSchool GenBabaBuhari !!!
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
donroxy: That is speculation ....... Most Nigerians are tired of Speculation of ''I go clean corruption,I go do road and electricity'' !!!

We need to match Forward with new generational leaders not OldSchool GenBabaBuhari !!!

New generation leader like GEJ?
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Itoroetti(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

When contraceptives fail, this is what you get.

Can you mention a single achievement of Buhari apart from flogging human beings in a world where even the slightest cruelty to an animal is abhorred.

Don't mind d paid agent.nigerians are too wise.we hardly forget fact.the evil he did 30yrs ago or so is still witch hunting him.
He thought his cry will decieve us,but no it can't.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Itoroetti(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
automaticcarzz: Buhari is at the age Mandela was when he contested and won Presidential election in South Africa.

And so?we shud. Vote for hom cos mandela won?
Shine ur eye.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Itoroetti(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=Sunny_bobo]

Stop comparing apples to oranges. Buhari is mentally challenged, simples![/quote

Orange and apple is even better,they should stop comparing fanta to zobo
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Itoroetti(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
automaticcarzz: You can continue to call Buhari any name in the book. Mandela was once labelled a "terrorist" by whites; including Margaret Thatcher.

...And was mandela an ex- president trying to recontest?
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Itoroetti(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
payless:

Like I said earlier, if the choice is between Buhari and Jonadunce, my vote goes straight to Buhari. I am not in Nigeria and I don't intend to vote in Nigeria come 2015 but I have followers who listen to me. I will ask them to vote for anyone but Jonadunce.

Then if u are not in nigeria,then short ur mouth up and continue to be slave to ur masters over there.boy boy.
U want to stay there and understand how nigeria is been run.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 08, 2013
jjcbuthot:

New generation leader like GEJ?
Yes Like GEJ on a different political platform of real patriotic progressives and NOT military cunningly formulated do/die of a Party ''VDV'' !!!!

Yes, Party of the civilians born outa necessity is now on course !!!
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 08, 2013
I meant correct path embarassed
thoth:
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by tomakint: 4:37am On Jul 08, 2013
thoth:
grin grin grin
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by tomakint: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Itoroetti :

Then if u are not in nigeria,then short ur mouth up and continue to be slave to ur masters over there.boy boy.
U want to stay there and understand how nigeria is been run.
grin grin grin that boy is being 'paid less' trust me, his frustrations are common knowledge here undecided
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Lordave: Former Head of State, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) on Friday said he decided to retire with his current rank in 1985, to defend and promote the integrity of the military, instead of promoting himself.

Buhari said this at a public presentation of two books: "Nigerian military in politics: 1966-2011 and Politics of transition to civil rule in Nigeria" in Zaria, Kaduna State.

TheNews Agency of Nigeriareports that the books were published by Head of Political Science Department, Federal College Education, Zaria, Nuhu Ramalan

"It was the conviction of our regime that, being the Head of State and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces, does not mean that you are the overall General.

"My ultimate goal as at then was to ensure integrity, justice, equity, accountability and transparency in the system. That was why I did awaywith unnecessarily promoting myself to General," he said.

Speaking on the military in politics, Buhari, the presidential candidate ofthe Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 general elections, identified some weaknesses of the past military regimes to include corruption and abuse of office.

On politics, he said the incessant military interventions were due to the failure of politicians to respect the rule of law, "characterised by massive corruption and lack of accountability."

The Chairman of the occasion and former Secretary-General of the defunct Peoples Redemption Party, Aliyu Umar, said the books would beresource materials in the study of Nigerian politics.

"The two books are reflection of the present Nigerian political scenario," he said.

In a related development, Buhari has attributed ineffective leadershipin the country to the inability of government to provide effective education for Nigerians.

According to the NAN, Buhari said this in Zaria on Saturday at a conference with the theme "Uniting our People for Change" organised by a group, Movement for a Better Future.

"The biggest problem of this ineffective leadership in Nigeria is education. If you deny people effective education, you have finished them.

"Education is a vital tool for human existence and development. God hasgiven Nigeria both material and human resources but we have not used them effectively.

"We have failed to organise ourselves to harness these resources. We have been talking about Sardaunana (Ahmadu Bello), (Obafemi) Awolowo, (Nnamdi) Azikwe and Tafawa Balewa as great leaders; why can't we emulate them?" Buhari asked.

In his remark, Governor Ra'uf Aregbesola of Osun State appealed to Nigerians to elect credible candidates into various elective positions who would help to develop the country.

The governor, who was the special guest of honour at conference, stressed the need for Nigerians to work together to actualise national cohesion, a bright and progressive future.
http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/why-i-retired-as-major-general-buhari/
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
cool
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by laimo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Great
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by ispeaklight(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Never knew Buhari has this much die hard fans.. See for urselfs > http://askusfast.com/bforum_0.xhtml?blog=20&get-blog=20 .. I petty GEJ
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Buhari Revolutionizes the Elections Funding Process with new Crowdfunding Technology.
by The ENGINEERING NETWORK Team
on Wednesday

The Buhari Support Organization (BSO) has recently launched a new revolutionary crowdfunding initiative that aims to raise campaign funds for Rtd General Muhammad Buhari’s 2015 election effort.
This crowd funding initiative remains the first of its kind use of technology to significantly step change the process of election funding in Nigeria and Africa in general. Speaking at the launch of this initiative, the crowd funding effort uses BSO registration scratch cards and the contributor’s mobile phone to raise funds for the Buhari’s campaign effort. The electorate can now freely support the Buhari Campaign by registering or by a direct donation of N100. This can be achieved by simply purchasing the support card and sending a text to the BSO following the instructions at the back of the card.
During the live-testing of the system, the group of engineers present confirmed that the implementation of this technology provides “empowerment for the masses against the election manipulation Cabal”. This system reverses the trend of money bag politics in Nigeria as the previous model of politicians doling out money to electorate is totally upturned. Speaking at the event, the program coordinator BSO – Mr. Ibrahim buttressed the fact that the use of this technology delivers accountability and transparency as the candidate will now have to win the hearts of the electorate with his policies to get their funding.
After carrying out rigorous live testing of the system, users were convinced of the system’s efficacy and simplicity. The system is another use of mobile technology to step-change existing inefficient processes. This robust system completely demystifies the complex and murky process of elections funding in Nigeria.
Rtd General M. Buhari, present at the launch confirmed his endorsement of the system and buttressed that the system’s unique benefits are synonymous with his principles of transparency, accountability and empowerment of the masses. This system will also provide the BSO with an updated database of registered voters which can be used for better information dissemination, elections monitoring and exit polling analysis.
This unique use of technology by Rtd Gen. Buhari and the youths working with him should be encouraged to change our existing inefficient systems in government.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Buhari Revolutionizes the Elections Funding Process with new Crowdfunding Technology.
by The ENGINEERING NETWORK Team
on Wednesday

The Buhari Support Organization (BSO) has recently launched a new revolutionary crowdfunding initiative that aims to raise campaign funds for Rtd General Muhammad Buhari’s 2015 election effort.

This crowd funding initiative remains the first of its kind use of technology to significantly step change the process of election funding in Nigeria and Africa in general. Speaking at the launch of this initiative, the crowd funding effort uses BSO registration scratch cards and the contributor’s mobile phone to raise funds for the Buhari’s campaign effort. The electorate can now freely support the Buhari Campaign by registering or by a direct donation of N100. This can be achieved by simply purchasing the support card and sending a text to the BSO following the instructions at the back of the card.

During the live-testing of the system, the group of engineers present confirmed that the implementation of this technology provides “empowerment for the masses against the election manipulation Cabal”. This system reverses the trend of money bag politics in Nigeria as the previous model of politicians doling out money to electorate is totally upturned. Speaking at the event, the program coordinator BSO – Mr. Ibrahim buttressed the fact that the use of this technology delivers accountability and transparency as the candidate will now have to win the hearts of the electorate with his policies to get their funding.

After carrying out rigorous live testing of the system, users were convinced of the system’s efficacy and simplicity. The system is another use of mobile technology to step-change existing inefficient processes. This robust system completely demystifies the complex and murky process of elections funding in Nigeria.

Rtd General M. Buhari, present at the launch confirmed his endorsement of the system and buttressed that the system’s unique benefits are synonymous with his principles of transparency, accountability and empowerment of the masses.

This system will also provide the BSO with an updated database of registered voters which can be used for better information dissemination, elections monitoring and exit polling analysis.

This unique use of technology by Rtd Gen. Buhari and the youths working with him should be encouraged to change our existing inefficient systems in government.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sirniyeh(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
IBB, OBJ and Abdusalam are all supporting GMB. There is no doubt for Buhari as Nigerians are fully convinced that Jonathan is a curse personified for the nation.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
They are only pretending to support Buhari.

They know if Buhari ever gets into power their looted wealth would be seized.
Sirniyeh:
IBB, OBJ and Abdusalam are all supporting GMB. There is no doubt for Buhari as Nigerians are fully convinced that Jonathan is a curse personified for the nation.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Ofodirinwa: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
huh
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by hasyak(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
I believe many here that supported him then are now regretting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Dr. Chuba Okadigbo A Nigerian Political Prophet? / Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) / Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.