Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Buhari Supporters Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Supporters Group (6723 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Jakumo(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Gen. Specific:
[size=30pt]These Buhari c0ck suckers will never give up[/size]

Ha ha ha no chit. The fan-boys of that semi-literate, monkey-asz muffuguh never do give up licking his bawls.

Anyways, not to worry, since that sack of chit will soon be dead as a doornail, either from old age, AIDS, or as a result of being vaporized by a well-aimed hellfire missile, fired from a loitering overhead drone that has been tasked by Uncle Sam to eliminate Boko Haram terror sponsors.

Sayonara Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Why Buhari scare you? ^^

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2013
^^^ Don't mind the mofo! his jokes about Buhari is getting irritating and silly every time he comments on any Buhari thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by nuclearboy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
The ABSOLUTE best thing GMB can and thus, should do, is to at the nearest opportunity state clearly that Yes, he is a Muslim and satisfied to be one, but that he sees Christians as equal brothers who have a right to make their OWN choices and that He will NEVER support the forced conversion of anyone from one Religion to another talkless of violence against such!

What is patently obvious to the discerning is that the above is what he is, yet general perception is the opposite!

That is the single greatest help anyone can give him - open your OWN mouth and because people know his word is his bond, he will change the minds of many! Its easier for me to believe what you say about yourself categorically rathert than what supporters say!
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by nuclearboy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Also, the man is scary - doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't womanise, doesn't loot (refused to join PDP and become a billionaire), doesn't bend etc!

Worst of all, doesn't EVER defend himself!

People fear such people! So give them something - say your own side in a more humanitarian manner, not the ascetic cold way! Its incredibly great to be so moral, so straight, so unbending! Add a bit of humor, relax, be human! Yes, I have met him and he is human but he rarely allows that to show! Only close friends and associates have seen the human! So others are scared - they see an implacable, hard, cold soldier! Add GenBuhari's photos and what people know of his 20 months and he ends up looking like a devil when in fact, he is the exact opposite!

We are quick to forget that the best of history were not people who smiled or embraced everyone! As a matter of fact, the friendly, nice smiling ones usually were the worst of humanity!

Use this simple knowledge to make the man under "show out"! The current persona? In a country where the average person wants just to become a Billionaire without working? Fear of him turning Nigeria into a place where things work and thus, where only the truly deserving "do well" will NOT sit down well! Its himself that has to relax and that ought be easy at 70! Relax and show your humane self, NOT change from being upright

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Seems like the red eyed blood thirsty bigoted retired general cum cattle chaser Buhari hasn't been given a microphone lately.

Can someone please pass a mic to Buhari. 2 weeks is too long a time without a gaffe from the one and only Ayatollah!

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Parisbee5(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
nuclearboy: The ABSOLUTE best thing GMB can and thus, should do, is to at the nearest opportunity state clearly that Yes, he is a Muslim and satisfied to be one, but that he sees Christians as equal brothers who have a right to make their OWN choices and that He will NEVER support the forced conversion of anyone from one Religion to another talkless of violence against such!

What is patently obvious to the discerning is that the above is what he is, yet general perception is the opposite!

That is the single greatest help anyone can give him - open your OWN mouth and because people know his word is his bond, he will change the minds of many! Its easier for me to believe what you say about yourself categorically rathert than what supporters say!
I love your submission so much bro., keep it up. However, GMB has categorically stated his respect for other religious, tribal and ethnic groups at different fora. You can check my profile for such related post and for further clarification. All rumours associating GMB with religious extrimism are concocted by corrupt characters in the govt. circle who have sworn never to let him smell the seat of power talkless of tackling corruption.
GMB is also friendly and jovial. He was once a smoker before giving up smoking based on personal beleif.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Demdem(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
Buhari-Fashola 2015
The ultimate combo.

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Demdem: Buhari-Fashola 2015
The ultimate combo.

All the way!

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by jjcbuthot: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Buhari-fashola is what we want...

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by nuclearboy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Parisbee5:
I love your submission so much bro., keep it up. However, GMB has categorically stated his respect for other religious, tribal and ethnic groups at different fora. You can check my profile for such related post and for further clarification. All rumours associating GMB with religious extrimism are concocted by corrupt characters in the govt. circle who have sworn never to let him smell the seat of power talkless of tackling corruption.
GMB is also friendly and jovial. He was once a smoker before giving up smoking based on personal beleif.

I know and totally agree with you! Yet as I stated, the issue is is few people know!

So why not let it be known? At least, the "enemies" will have one less weapon and it is their strongest anyway!

Its sad that keeping quiet is doing so much damage to such a stellar character!

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2013
But whatever Buhari says to defend himself is ignored by the majority of govt sponsored press.

Perhaps we can consider how to counter this.
nuclearboy:

I know and totally agree with you! Yet as I stated, the issue is is few people know!

So why not let it be known? At least, the "enemies" will have one less weapon and it is their strongest anyway!

Its sad that keeping quiet is doing so much damage to such a stellar character!

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2013
smiley
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Buhari could be the savior Nigerians have been waiting for. If Buhari gets APC nomination, winning the election will be determined by who he chooses to be his running mate. If he chooses a strong personality from SW, that secures him winning at least 85-95% of votes from SW and most importantly 65% votes cast in the North will be his because he is the most popular politician in the North.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Why not two VPs on from SW and the other from SE?
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2013
GenBuhari: Why not two VPs on from SW and other from SE?
The Nigerian Constitution does not provide for two VPs.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 26, 2013
I am actually not convinced that the constitution does not allow it, in any case
A change of the constitution can be proposed, but in the meantime campaign with 2 VPs.

in fact Abacha's 1995 draft constitution proposed 2 or 3 VPs.

I think adopting the 1995 draft constitution may be a way forward, Although there should be another constitutional conference for a brand new up to date constitution.

Perhaps 3 VPs and one of them coming from minority tribe
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
GenBuhari: I am actually not convinced that the constitution does not allow it, in any case
A change of the constitution can be proposed, but in the meantime campaign with 2 VPs.

I think adopting the 1995 draft constitution may be a way forward, Although there should be another constitutional conference for a brand new up to date constitution.

You guys can propose 10 or even 100 VPs, Nigeria still remains a failed experiment of the Whiteman!
Nigeria is a slap to the black race! Nigeria is a typical example of a white elephant project.
As for the tyrant called Buhari, he will never rule Nigeria again!

Sai Jonathan!
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
GenBuhari: I am actually not convinced that the constitution does not allow it, in any case

You are very correct! I don't see how a Buhari/ Fashola ticket will work with both of them being Muslims. That will never work as long as democracy is concerned. Even during the Military era, the Chief of General Staff is a christian or the head of state a Muslim or vice versa. It will not change in 2015.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem: Buhari-Fashola 2015
The ultimate combo.
It won't work unless Fashola becomes a Christian. cheesy
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by slimghost(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thread of clowns and buttlickers. hohohohoho
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: It won't work unless Fashola becomes a Christian. cheesy

But Abiola /Kingigbe worked in 1993 right?
Leave tori abegii

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

But Abiola /Kingigbe worked in 1993 right?
Leave tori abegii
Bros, that was 20 years ago! It will never happen in 2015. wink
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Bros, that was 20 years ago! It will never happen in 2015. wink

That is what the killer party and their cohorts will like us to believe. The bottom line is if these two has what it takes to propel us to better days, so be it. Religion my foot.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

That is what the killer party and their cohorts will like us to believe. The bottom line is if these two has what it takes to propel us to better days, so be it. Religion my foot.
Of course both of them got what it takes. Nigerians are moved by tribal and religious sentiments. That is the main reason why it won't work. cry
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Of course both of them got what it takes. Nigerians are moved by tribal and religious sentiments. That is the main reason why it won't work. cry

Nigerians I agree but are these ones in the majority? Will the hungry, deprived, jobless, hopeless etc mind if they are convinced that these two has what it takes to better their lives even though one is a Muslim and another a Muslim on paper grin? These ones are in the majority.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Beaf1: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
nuclearboy: Also, the man is scary - doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't womanise, doesn't loot (refused to join PDP and become a billionaire), doesn't bend etc!

Worst of all, doesn't EVER defend himself!

People fear such people! So give them something - say your own side in a more humanitarian manner, not the ascetic cold way! Its incredibly great to be so moral, so straight, so unbending! Add a bit of humor, relax, be human! Yes, I have met him and he is human but he rarely allows that to show! Only close friends and associates have seen the human! So others are scared - they see an implacable, hard, cold soldier! Add GenBuhari's photos and what people know of his 20 months and he ends up looking like a devil when in fact, he is the exact opposite!

We are quick to forget that the best of history were not people who smiled or embraced everyone! As a matter of fact, the friendly, nice smiling ones usually were the worst of humanity!

Use this simple knowledge to make the man under "show out"! The current persona? In a country where the average person wants just to become a Billionaire without working? Fear of him turning Nigeria into a place where things work and thus, where only the truly deserving "do well" will NOT sit down well! Its himself that has to relax and that ought be easy at 70! Relax and show your humane self, NOT change from being upright

^
Well put bro.
GMB's quite nature is what his enemies are capitalizing on. He has been mute on sensitive issues that could damage his reputation and polical image.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
He is not mute.
The problem is that almost all of our corrupt press are owned /sponsored by the govt.
They either ignore his statements or twist his words.

We need to counter this using online media and new technology
Beaf!:

^
Well put bro.
GMB's quite nature is what his enemies are capitalizing on. He has been mute on sensitive issues that could damage his reputation and polical image.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2013
smiley
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by abrat: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Welcome smiley
abrat: .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.