Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Buhari Supporters Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Supporters Group (6720 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 14, 2013
This thread is intended for all General Buhari's supporters to use to share ideas about how to promote and defend his record. This especially important in the face of recent co-ordinated and sustained unfair attacks on the people's General, by what can only be described as large group of government sponsored posters known as the 40 Laptop Group.

Please say start by posting ideas of how we could accomplish our aims.

To promote and defend Buhari's record, my suggestions is to :

a) Post any positive articles about Buhari in whichever thread that 40 Laptops are operating to discredit him. use the following thread as your source: https://www.nairaland.com/859122/gen-m-buhari-nigerias-head

b) Resist the temptation to engage 40 Laptops in debate about Buhari as it is pointless; just keep posting positive, information about Buhari and rectify which ever lies is going about.

c)If the thread was created by 40 Laptops, try and get in early to respond on the first page of the thread but thereafter minimise the number of replies you post. If you managed to get on the 1st page of the thread you may modify our initial post to append additional points you wish to add, without making a freah reply.

d)We need people that can provide written or video evidence of Buhari's interviews, Buhari's performance as Head of State.

e) We need people that can provide a list of all the suspected 40Laptop members.

f) We need people that can provide a list of anti-Buhari news media and websites that 40Laptops use to obtain the lies they use to discredit Buhari

g)We need people who would be able to quickly call out 40Laptop members and false news that they utilise

h) We need people that can quickly use google research to discredit fake stories and call them out in the threads.

i) Please ensure that you "like" every positive post about Buhari

so far I can commit to i), d) what about you?

Please keep your ideas coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtF3fCpw97Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xhN5fljkIw

[size=18pt]Below is a good resource for Buhari videos:[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/user/usownt/videos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Sorry mate. As you can see, Buhari has got no supporter. It's only you and probably Payless, eggheader and berem. The others have ported since the man started showing who he really is.

18 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by oilyngbati3(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2013
@ op;
you are a battyman! When did the baboon called Buhari become the people's General? Only one man merits such title angry

6 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by eggheaders(m): 4:42am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Sorry mate. As you can see, Buhari has hot no supporter. It's only you and probably Payless, eggheader and berem. The others have ported since the man started showing who he really is.

who is this waste of space. go tell that to the majority northern commoners ready to put their in line for the general. and the growing number of southerns that ain't buying your shyte lines of religion and ethnic distorted gibberish anymore. even you in your quiet time you will prefer buhari running your life affairs than the drunk clannish otueke simpleton. change your lies the religion and ethnic shyte ain't flying no more. talk more of achievement, corruption and a non remote controlled administration and cluelessness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
@ op;
you are a battyman! When did the baboon called Buhari become the people's General? Only one man merits such title angry

Maybe he was referring to Boko Haram. Afterall, they are also people.

4 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:49am On Jun 14, 2013
eggheaders:

who is this waste of space. go tell that to the majority northern commoners ready to put their in line for the general. and the growing number of southerns that ain't buying your shyte lines of religion and ethnic distorted gibberish anymore. even you in your quiet time will prefer buhari running your life affairs than the drunk clannish otueke simpleton. change your lies the religion and ethnic shyte ain't flying no more. talk more of achievement, corruption and a non remote controlled administration and cluelessness.

When contraceptives fail, this is what you get.

Can you mention a single achievement of Buhari apart from flogging human beings in a world where even the slightest cruelty to an animal is abhorred.

12 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 14, 2013
The thread is called:
Buhari supporters group

I already know about you 40 laptops posters, and was expecting you to flood the thread, as the mere mention of Buhari makes you 40Laptopers very nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MnIjYfPDSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZzxFbY6C6Y

4 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Sorry mate. As you can see, Buhari has got no supporter. It's only you and probably Payless, eggheader and berem. The others have ported since the man started showing who he really is.

You can't speak for me. Buhari has never been my choice. I would settle for Buhari if the elction comes down to picking between Buhari and Jonadunce. My first Choice is Rochas. Second choice is Fashola and third choice is Oshiohmole.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:24am On Jun 14, 2013
How can a mentally challenged senile geriatric like Buhari who belongs to the analogue age have supporters in this digital age?

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by dayokanu(m): 5:25am On Jun 14, 2013

5 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by automaticcarzz: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo: How can a mentally challenged senile geriatric like Buhari who belongs to the analogue age have supporters in this digital age?
Buhari is at the age Mandela was when he contested and won Presidential election in South Africa.

5 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by automaticcarzz: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2013
@payless,
Welcome. please ignore 40 laptops, they would eventuay get tired and move on to another thread.

Do you realise that Buhari is most popular politician in the country?

He is also the most well known- almost every Nigerian adult at home or abroad knows Buhari, can you say the same for Rochas or Fashola or Oshiohmole?

If the election was between Buhari and any of those three, you should vote Buhari because all those politicians you mentioned are only known in their locality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CxEfPORU48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIfIzsd47VA
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Buhari is at the age Mandela was when he contested and won Presidential election in South Africa.

Stop comparing apples to oranges. Buhari is mentally challenged, simples!

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: @payless,

He is also the most well known- almost every Nigerian adult at home or abroad knows Buhari, can you say the same for Rochas or Fashola or Oshiohmole?

If the election was between Buhari and any of those three, you should vote Buhari because all those politicians you mentioned are only known in their locality.

Did you mean to say most notorious?

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by automaticcarzz: 5:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Stop comparing apples to oranges. Buhari is mentally challenged, simples!
You can continue to call Buhari any name in the book. Mandela was once labelled a "terrorist" by whites; including Margaret Thatcher.

5 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by thelastPope(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2013
More like the Buhari Boko Haram Supporters group... angry

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2013
@losthope

What woke you up so early? Did Buhari attack you in your sleep?

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Burger01(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2013
I can't see any supporter here... What a pooo.

sad
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: @payless,
Welcome. please ignore 40 laptops, they would eventuay get tired and move on to another thread.

Like I said earlier, if the choice is between Buhari and Jonadunce, my vote goes straight to Buhari. I am not in Nigeria and I don't intend to vote in Nigeria come 2015 but I have followers who listen to me. I will ask them to vote for anyone but Jonadunce.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2013
welcome automaticcarzz and dayokanu.

Please ignore 40 laptops.

Supporters can we start by identifing all the news media that is pro-govt and therefore anti-Buhari?

I start the list:

ThisDayonline
The nation

Any more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vwREL7ibH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2013
How do you suggest we deal with the menace that is 40 Laptops?
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2013
The worst kept secret is Obasanjo, Gusau and IBB are thinking about throwing their support to Tambuwal or Buhari if Jonathan is nominated as consensus candidate. Obasanjo already in support of AC Governor in Ogun State. Obasanjo plans to publicly endorse the current Governor of Ogun State for second term.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: How do you suggwst we deal with the menace that is 40 Laptops?

Ignore them and let them run their mouth as they want. The 40 laptop dogs are like Mike Tyson who only have power to knock you out within the first 4 rounds but no power or grit to last 12 rounds. If they can's stop APC from registering as a party, PDP will be history in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by hercules07: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2013
Confirmed Buhari supporter, I hope the APC can give us good candidates to chase out these PDP people.

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2013
thank you.

You mentioned in an earlier post that IBB is considering throwing support behind Buhari.

Trust me IBB can never support Buhari because he knows Buhari would come after for the loot he stole.

payless:

Ignore them and let them run their mouth as they want. The 40 laptop dogs are like Mike Tyson who only have power to knock you out within the first 4 rounds but no power or grit to last 12 rounds. If they can's stop APC from registering as a party, PDP will be history in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBCRTG_tMu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am7GiZtJLw
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: thank you.

You mentioned in an earlier post that IBB is considering throwing support behind Buhari.

Trust me IBB can never support Buhari because he knows Buhari would come after for the loot he stole.

They all have no choice but to support Buhari if it shows that the election is his to lose. IBB is too smart to go against conventional wisdom. The moment they are all sure Buhari is winning in 2015, the rest is gonna be a wrap..........

IBB has disdain for Jonathan since they accused him of planting bomb. I had a rumor that he is willing to finance Tambuwal campaign or support Lamido with Buhari being his last option if every plan fails.
Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by eggheaders(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

When contraceptives fail, this is what you get.

Can you mention a single achievement of Buhari apart from flogging human beings in a world where even the slightest cruelty to an animal is abhorred.

hey you leech product of bestiality. kids born in the 90's should vacate the politics section for adults. if you can't pick up history books ask your older siblings about that administration. ask them about price control, crack down on corruption and drug trafficking, how the disorderly nature of Nigerians was taken care of, balance of trade how British manufacturers are not allowed to lord over the Nigerian consumers, monthly account of the nation treasury on nation t.v, free health care and infant food, bold steps taken towards industrialization, discarding all the shyte economic gibberish of imf and world bank. crack down on the maitasine thugs. the list is endless in only few months, can the same be said of the otueke drunkard? ?? don't let go to the ptdf achievement cause the administration of your otueke lord will look like a joke. when you off your a55 licking shift for today pick up thirteen years of Nigeria military rule. hope that will be able to cure your ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by gbanikiti(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Sorry mate. As you can see, Buhari has got no supporter. It's only you and probably Payless, eggheader and berem. The others have ported since the man started showing who he really is.
It's good you know am a die hard Buhari supporter. Why don't you open another thread and call it Jonathan fan club thread. Quit making a fool of yourself by derailing this thread! angry

@General, Buhari has my total support! He is the best president Nigeria has ever had. By God's grace he will rule and revive this sick nation once again.

SAI BUHARI 2015!

cool cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by kehinde1588(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2013
I beleive of APC take over Nigeria in 2015 mehn naija don hammer cos d country will b transformed. I just pray d clueless jonathan does rig cos all he wanna achieve 4 Nigeria is 6yrs single tenure.i pity some pple cos if jonthan is elected again hunn poverty will increase more and more while corruption will also improve. Sufferin and smiling God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by eggheaders(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2013
our duties as buhari supporters is to let people look beyond the ethnic and religious divided championed by the nest of killers. and make people see the achievement of the general when he was entrusted with the nation treasury with no single dime missing. and let us expose the incompetency of the present administration and how there thieving and ultra clueless government is sinking the nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Supporters Group by gbanikiti(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2013
eggheaders: our duties as buhari supporters is to let people look beyond the ethnic and religious divided championed by the nest of killers. and make people see the achievement of the general when he was entrusted with the nation treasury with no single dime missing. and let us expose the incompetency of the present administration and how there thieving and ultra clueless government is sinking the nation.
SUPPORTED!! cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apc’s Roadmap For Job Creation. Action And Words / Scarcity Of Forex May Drive Kerosene Price Higher / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.