Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How (15243 Views)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More;male Or Female And How / The Art Of Relationship Jealousy,who Wears The Crown??...tha Man Or The Woman. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by FindOut(m): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2013
ogugua88:

Remain there with your partial rosay biko. grin

Looooool! No answer? I see cheesy See my last post before this. It'll give u an idea of my take on this issue. You'll probably also see the reason why I asked you that question & and an explanation for why you can't answer cheesy . I may be wrong though.

& I've exchanged the partial rosay for a FULL pack of juice. I prefer that...even if its not 'pop-able, its sha FULL cheesy

lalaosky:

Nice advice but many have said this and still we're arguing.. This epistle, I'm sorry won't change a thinggrin
It won't change anything o, part of why I didnt really say anythn concrete since. lol. But then it was Idowu's comment especially the ''I'' & the ''natural'' in it that really made me state MY opinion smiley

Like some people *including a member of #Team robots* say, To each his own smiley
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by FindOut(m): 2:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Henhen? So wen people with "sence"are talking, I can raise my hand? Oh sweet Jesus! Wot a relief. In order words, to the robotic specimen dat liked xynerise's post, POW! In ya face! U ignorant space machine! Infact, thunder fire the scientist wey construct ya brain. U
Blawwwdy ragga muffin excrembre! Oloshious village goat! angry

& Hurricane Idowuogbo was unleashed grin

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16am On Jun 16, 2013
Caracta,ALuta,Lala and Raybooboo!!!

Oya! Ah Lele! Bed time! Vamoose! NOW!

Night y'all...

Team robot, do u need any of us, I mean we d "humans" to deactivate a certain device in ya...... b4 we finally drop the curtains? Just asking o! I no ur worth o!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 2:18am On Jun 16, 2013
Neduzze5:

Caracta go and sleep. Have a lovely night and sweet dreams

kisses

Awww sweetie, let me sleep in your arms grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 2:19am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: Caracta!!!

Oya! Ah Lele! Bed time! Vamoose! NOW!

Night y'all...

Team robot, do u need any of us, I mean we d "humans" to deactivate a certain device in ya...... b4 we finally drop the curtains? Just asking o! I no ur worth o!

Chei! Deactivator.

Ok o...goodnight y'all. #teamjealous, enjoy the weather. Bye cheesy
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Caracta:

Awww sweetie, let me sleep in your arms grin

Smh
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2013
lalaosky:

Smh

Leave me alone tongue

Sleep!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Find Out!:

& Hurricane Idowuogbo was unleashed grin

Dat kian tinz...

Team humans#

Anyways.. My uncommon Father-in-law, me and ya son wan begin emotional yanshing.abeg have me in prayers o! Cus if hin unleash robotic style of kpecusing on my poor room and parlour,I fit born Terminator.

Peace! cool

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2013
Find Out!:

You know say na you be the ajasa dropper/motivator /instigator sometimescheesy for every romance section argument thread.lol grin.

Did anybody win ni? shocked tongue

Me & Modella had one small fight on one thread some months ago o... I wonder if she has forgiven me sha undecided

lol!! I just remembered the pork thread, we just had different interpretations of the Bible. We're cool bro, afterall this is not maclatunji section.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Oahray: Modella would never have a small fight with anyone. She knows her worth too much. It's either full scale war or nothing. grin
The accuracy of this your statement makes me shudder grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Happy sunday y'all

No arguements today please...

Team robots don't get, feel or exhibit jealousy, while team humans do....

To each, his own... We all can't be the same

*rushes to go and evangelize*
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by FindOut(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dat kian tinz...

Team humans#

Anyways.. My uncommon Father-in-law, me and ya son wan begin emotional yanshing.abeg have me in prayers o! Cus if hin unleash robotic style of kpecusing on my poor room and parlour,I fit born Terminator.

Peace! cool

Lol.
I have a son you say? shocked Is he handsome? How old is he? Is he treating you right? Can I meet him?

If you like born incredible hulk, my son will be quite capable of taking care of him cheesy

ItsModella:
lol!! I just remembered the pork thread, we just had different interpretations of the Bible. We're cool bro, afterall this is not maclatunji section.

Lol. Niiice.... Good to know that smiley Now since that is out of the way, where is the food or drink my daughter in law requested you serve me? undecided

grin

Have a wonderful day everyone smiley
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2013
Find Out!:

Lol. Niiice.... Good to know that smiley Now since that is out of the way, where is the food or drink my daughter in law requested you serve me? undecided

grin

Have a wonderful day everyone smiley
ahh!! Today's special is pounded yam and egusi soup with stockfish, shaki and orisirisi. What do you want to drink? I have palmy, beer and zobo grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by 190: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2013
the ladies of cus tongue tongue
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2013
190: the ladies of cus tongue tongue
Sharrap!! Like jealousy no catch u wen wan "certain" mod,decided to date another "certain" mod.If u lie dia hen? Mumu!

Na joke o! grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by 190: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap!! Like jealousy no catch u wen wan "certain" mod,decided to date another "certain" mod.If u lie dia hen? Mumu!

Na joke o! grin

Nigga pleazeeeee grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2013
This thread just took a new and interesting turn
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2013
190:

Nigga pleazeeeee grin grin
Come bck here! angry

Which niggah are u plueassssing?

U wan deny u no exhibit any form of jerosi ni?

U dey craze? U b robot? I'm famous for my legendary bck hand slap o! Test me! angry

Again, na joke o! grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Cestmoi1(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2013
O boyyyyy! dis thread don reach 24pages? i don miss gan niyen o.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2013
I see another sexcapades being blown open cheesy cheesy
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2013
C'est moi:
O boyyyyy! dis thread don reach 24pages? i don miss gan niyen o.
La belle, u miss better mehn..... All dis one we dey do now na catastrophic bullshyting. grin

Dem go wound me today o! embarassed tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by 190: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Come bck here! angry

Which niggah are u plueassssing?

U wan deny u no exhibit any form of jerosi ni?

U dey craze? U b robot? I'm famous for my legendary bck hand slap o! Test me! angry

Again, na joke o! grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Cestmoi1(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
La belle, u miss better mehn..... All dis one we dey do now na catastrophe bullshyting. grin

Dem go wound me today o! embarassed tongue lipsrsealed grin
i trust u now.who wan try am? na u go wound dem first.can c we now hv teamrobot and teamhuman.im teamhuman 4 lyf wen i no be tv wey dem dey use remote control.i gat blood in me and i gats to be jealous,im nt a robot.im wit u jawe.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by EejaNla01(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2013
What a thread!!!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Now why am i laughing? Chei!

a-ca-wonderful!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2013
190:

embarassed embarassed
Awww.... Y u embarrassed? U human joor and its perfectly ok to feel jealous. Infact, I can bet my Gucci bra if d "certain" babe liv dat "certain" guy for u, he go quench. Na2day? Forget d "I no my worth" paparazzi, he no go chop till Jesus come down and offer him a bowl of isi-monkey. Anyways... Na e-world we dey, anything we read A-ca-robotic la A-ca- interesting.

Happy Sunday o! embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2013
C'est moi:

i trust u now.who wan try am? na u go wound dem first.can c we now hv teamrobot and teamhuman.im teamhuman 4 lyf wen i no be tv wey dem dey use remote control.i gat blood in me and i gats to be jealous,im nt a robot.im wit u jawe.
Lmao! U get alt account? Get one o! Dem go ban we for life today. grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww.... Y u embarrassed? U human joor and its perfectly ok to feel jealous. Infact, I can bet my Gucci bra if d "certain" babe liv dat "certain" guy for u, he go quench. Na2day? Forget d "I no my worth" paparazzi, he no go chop till Jesus come down and offer him a bowl of isi-monkey. Anyways... Na e-world we dey, anything we read A-ca-robotic la A-ca- interesting.

Happy Sunday o! embarassed grin

Just when I was about to unfollow this thread.
Abeg, dey write am go, I dey come
Lemme go and sing hallelujah in church first! Mynd, i be lyk say i wan sit beside you today, hope you have enough pop-corn.....please,keep that seat for me. THANKS!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lemme go and sing hallelujah in church first! Mynd, i be lyk say i wan sit beside you today, hope you have enough pop-corn.....please,keep that seat for me. THANKS!
Pray for me o!!! embarassed grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

I am sitting in the moderators alone section. You can't sit beside me maam
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Cestmoi1(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! U get alt account? Get one o! Dem go ban we for life today. grin grin
lol.....gud idea!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am sitting in the moderators alone section. You can't sit beside me maam

You're too mean! angry I can bribe Seun to get me a seat wink

Badosky: what are your prayer points

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / How Often Do You Call Your Lover? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.