Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64537 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by SirKay3(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2006
@ All CHELSEA supporters here,

I wish you all well. The season starts next Saturday, so let's keep our fingers crossed till May next year. We shall all know how many trophies you have won by then

@ other clubs' supporters,

Let's enjoy the game, dont let us abuse each other

GUNNERS 4 LIFE
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2006
i wish liverpool all the best 2mrw wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
whateva
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2006
:p :p
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2006
bleagh!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
eewwwwww
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2006
go liverpool!!! cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2006
liverpool 1 chelsea 0 grin
nice keeper cudicini
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by SirKay3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2006
@ All Chelsea supporters here,

What happened today? I wished you the very best yesterday, but it seems the way the season is starting is not rosy, with the loss to Liverpool minutes ago.

@ Akolawole,

Take heart, the guys really tried their best. Or should we say it's because of what Mourinho said earlier today that he wished the match is to be played in two weeks time or what?

Well, we win some lose some sometimes. Everyday is not Christmas

GUNNERS FOR LIFE
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2006
2-1

for some minute i thought mikel will be out shocked
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2006
with the exception of kola who has been conspicously missing here for some time now, i want to ask, where are the other chelski guys? wormedup, amodu etc.
what happened today?
a sign of things to come?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2006
lmao, wow i really enjoyed that match, grin grin
guys did you see roman celebrating when shev scored grin grin grin grin

gem87 no hard feelings k wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2006
cry cry cry, how, i'm loosing faith in chelsea
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by aworee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2006
i really pity chelsea fans cos they statd this season woefully,i think the ealier they realise that money alone can not win matches 4 them d better.poor you.up liverpool.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2006
gem babe stop cryin you can always come to gunners undecided kiss
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by crito(m): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2006
i rily pity chelsea this coming season?
gunners 4life.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2006
i blame john terry for crouch's goal, and he's the england captain, he totally lost concentration, crouch had a free header no presssure was on him

mourinho had better start making plans to buy some defenders, especially the left back position,

good goal by shevchenko but liverpool played better,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by GUNNER(f): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2006
Liverpool played the better football on the day  wink

and

Momo Sissoko ran Ballack off the park! grin welcome 2 da EPL
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2006
nice game to liverpool.
if we continue allowing these kinda mistakes then we might as well go relegation !
i kept seeing john terry's error in my sleep. it was as if he was daring crouch to score ! can u imagine the room he gave that dude.
anyways, it's just one out of the lot but i'm really disappointed. there was nothing about the game we couldn't have locked, the guyz were just being to careless.

cheers y'all.

@gem87,
cheer up, God had a reason for putting thorns in roses.
everything's not so sweet all the time. there's still a long way to go but definitely, we won't be making silly mistakes again.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2006
yeah, rite, some people would rather have the thorn permanently in the rose, grin

not me though, i love watching good football,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2006
@lordim,
so how was the game generally ?
i could only catch about the last 22mins of the game , but that was enough to mess my whole day up.
i'm holding terry responsible for the lose, he lost his head.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Hugoboi(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2006
I didnt watch the match but the scoreline shocked the balls out of me.Wat happened to the million pound season sign ons? As far as i'm concerned only Shevchenko has vindicated himslf so far.U might say its too early 2 judge but like the wise ones will say "the scent of the fart determines the taste of the faeces"

NB; To Ballack>>>>its to early to start wit injuries, we didnt pay him to come and sit on the bench period!!!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2006
@wormed up

liverpool ran the whole show, these guys were brilliant,

pennant and bellamy really showed class and this aurelio guy really ran things from the middle with alonso and gerrard,

even when mikel came in, there was nothing much to be done, instead he was up to faking some injury,

the chelsea midfield lacked bite and obviously makele's absence could be felt, wayne bridge looked like a shadow of his self, and also sissoko was the bomb,

that guy is just good, he ran the entire middle, not even essien could get a hold of the midfield,

in conclusion liverpool can win the premiership this season, they've got the pace and the youth and the experience,

terry just watched crouch nod the ball, he was in no man's land, and again, i don't know which position kalou is playing

he was just all over, doing nothing
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Hugoboi(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2006
@ lordimpaq

ARE U INSANE??
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2006
@hugoboi

i am definitely not insane,

please point out my errors and i'll gladly answer them
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Hugoboi(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2006
only an insane person will entertain the thot of liverpool winning the pemiership this season
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2006
We accept the defeat but this is just the beginning hope you know that Bagoma.

I will aso blame Mourhinho for those substitution he made, didnt he see that Liverpool has dominated the midfield they take control of that midfield still benitez brings in Gerrard and Alonso where as Sissoko is still on the field, but he doesnt observe that he just keep pumping forward/attackers with only lampard and Essien in the midfield, ballack is out and later run Essien got wounded on the hand.

they really tried cudos to rafael and the Liverpool squad.

I also give cudos to Sissoko, he is the heart of Liverpool's midfield yesterday.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2006
why buts amodu
you lost no go say excuses.
bad begin with mikel
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2006
Am not giving excuses, i already accept the defeat, but i will urge them to come and try when the season start.

the beat us in Champions league the last time by one nill, but what did they get in return in the Premiership 4-1, the tally will increase.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2006
@Everyone

I hope everybody is fine.
I came earlier than expected because of yesterday's match, i knew how some people WHO NEVER EVEN WATCH THE MATCH WILL BE COMMENTING ON THE MATCH.

@Amodu

Thank you my brother but must you react to everyone's comment.

I have learnt to react only to a specific comments.

If i have enough time, i will launch a thread on that match.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2006
@Lordimpaq

Another objective analysis from a distinguished Gunner who watches match with a clear mind devoid of enemity.

Up till now, i am still wondering you are just 22 years.

A young guy with an elderly mind.

I wish to know you more than Nairaland. wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2006
We have started again o! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.