Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64539 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2006
2moro we shall see wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2006
we are still smiling o.
superb goal by drogba.

anyways, guys we just signed Boulahrouz
way to go.
the 25m arsenal were expecting looks a little bleak now.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2006
Men can you see the way Wayne Bridge played yesterday, it seems that we dont need any left full back any more, Boulahrouz is also coming, he can play any where of the full back.

Up Chelsea, Superb goal by Drogba.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2006
A Big welcome to Boularouz.I think now We can forget about cole and Gallas can leave.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2006
boularouz = red card galore

at least now you have two hackers to get sent off (including essien)

hopefully the 'family' will get back to its job now and let gallas leave.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2006
i just can't understand u guys.
ashley was the bomb until he decided to leave arsenal.
viera was superb until he left arsenal.
henri was an asshole until he came to arsenal.
gallas is stupid playing for us but u guys just want a stupid player.
reyes was good until he decided he didn't want to stay anymore.
now boulahrouz ??

i think i'm beginning to get u guys.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2006
Wormedup

You should have known them all this while, that is way they talk./
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
REVEALED At Last:

Mr Wenger had confirmed he had made a bid for Williams Gallas.

1) I thought he always go for under 20 players.

2) I am waiting for what the Nairaland-Gunners will call Gallas now

They will be calling him the best Defender in Premiership

# Some will say" Wenger will make him a good Player #

I am waiting for their comments in the evening.

[size=14pt]Whether he stays in Chelsea or Not, he is a very very good player, i will never be part of those bunch of Hyp*****s.[/size]

Peace.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
Well i came across that story,
says he wants to use him to replace king cowbell,
well its all good, Gallas wants out of chelsea, Cole wants out of arsenal,
no big deal, cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
chelsea
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2006
@Akola

Is it a crime for Wenger to bid for Gallas, undoubtedly he is one of the best defenders in the premiership,if he was not seen as being good by the gaffer why would he bid for him? cool

And why do you have to wait for the comments of Nairaland_gunners on the issue of Wenger buying players that are not under-20? he has been prominent for moulding young players and making big boys out of them, have you got any qualms with that? moreover in the past he had bought several players that were a little established even if they were not well known, but however way you want to look at it; if he decides to blend experience with youthfulness, why should anyone be curious about that? shocked shocked Isn't Change said to be the most constant thing in life

Accepted, a few gunners could because of sentiments be myopic but yet Chelsea supporters are soooooooooooo Myopic that atimes you wonder when they will ever know that left from their right tongue tongue

If Cole should leave Arsenal today, it will never bring down his value as one of the best left-backs in the world, moreover Gallas coming down to Arsenal might never really up his value, fact be said he is one of the best defenders in the world cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2006
whether you like it or not Akola, Wenger has made his name in developing youngsters into world class players, not to say he doesn't opt for experience when needed. examples abound throughout the arsenal team - lehman, gilberto, hleb, rosicky, formerly campbell.

even the cole that chelski is dying to buy now, wenger sold off silvinho to barcelona to allow cole develop fully and gain the necessary experience at left back.

Gallas is a good player, very very good no doubt, thats why we want him. chelski is not the only team allowed to bid for other club's players. I think the switch should be made cole to chelsea - gallas to arsenal. hoyte, clichy and flamini will make up for cole, they've learnt to do that well since january.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:18am On Aug 23, 2006
debosky:

Wenger has made his name in developing youngsters into world class players, not to say he doesn't opt for experience when needed. examples abound throughout the arsenal team - lehman, gilberto, hleb, rosicky, formerly campbell.

Name the yougsters Sir.

If you mentioned Febregas, i will ask the police to arrest you grin

Beside Ashley Cole, name the players he made.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:45am On Aug 23, 2006
@Kitaun

At my pleasure time i will send you the link of what Gunners says about Vieria. Too bad brother!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2006
thierry henry and david trezeguet at monaco.

kolo toure - from a utility layer to one of the most solid center backs you can find

those are three prominent ones I can think of right now

works in progress - senderos, van persie, djourou, traore, eboue
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2006
debosky:

thierry henry and david trezeguet at monaco.

kolo toure - from a utility layer to one of the most solid center backs you can find

[size=14pt]those are three prominent ones I can think of right now
[/size]

works in progress - senderos, van persie, djourou, traore, eboue

3 out of thousands, just wait for my thread on Mr Wenger.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2006
Ha Wenger,Is Gallas not too old for Your team?I thought You guys need under15 in your Arsenal team.?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2006
I tire this chelsea.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2006
den close ur eyes n ears n stop whining
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2006
Chelsea are you watching! Chelsea are you watching!! boro 2 chelsea 1 cheesy

lets hear maureens excuse for this!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2006
Mourinho will probably blame the weather for this loss.
Ferguson will be counting his blessings on a horrid night in London.
A sterling performance from Giggsy, Ronaldo and Evra.
GO MAN U GO MANU GO.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2006
amodu,wormy and grizzly i told you grin grin grin grin grin grin
first half goaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll
second half defennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd tongue tongue grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by snooker: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2006
New Ukranian Centre Forward - £30M

New Midfielders Wages - £130K a week

Beaten at Riverside AGAIN - Priceless cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2006
I am very happy that we lost anyway. It is better to lose now than later.

My prediction is from the 5th week, then my own Chelsea will start.

In my own estimation, last sunday's match is not satisfying enough, even though we won 3-0.

We will be backkkkkkkk.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2006
Most definitely.
Chelsea will be back.
Jose's problems stems from the fact that he bought too many similar players at the same time and he has not really worked out the winning formular out yet.
This defeat is def'ly going to make Jose go beserk.
Chelsea will probably win the next 25 games with this early defeat cos i expect Jose to axe some complacent players.
Terry's performance today was shambolic and the attitude, guile and character were not just there for Chelsea.
I expect some massive shake-up to get Chelski outta the blocks.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2006
Jackal:

Most definitely.
Chelsea will be back.
Jose's problems stems from the fact that he bought too many similar players at the same time and he has not really worked out the winning formular out yet.
This defeat is def'ly going to make Jose go beserk.
Chelsea will probably win the next 25 games with this early defeat because i expect Jose to axe some complacent players.
Terry's performance today was shambolic and the attitude, guile and character were not just there for Chelsea.
I expect some massive shake-up to get Chelski out of the blocks.

I agree with you 100%

I am waiting for Gunners comment on the match o.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2006
i didn't see the game so i cannot make any definitive comments on their performance i it

but from the reports and comments, all i can say is the value of petr cech is going up daily cuzz i don't think he wdve conceded some of the goals carlo has. I think he (along with wayne bridge) are the current weak links in the defence which will have to be corrected first

I think the time of chelsea winning games just 1-0 are over for the most part, they're gonna have to fight tooth and nail for every victory this term, they may still take the premiership, but this can only serve to make games more interesting, teams will believe chelsea is beatable, and they will come out fighting, and not be mentally defeated already as was the case in so many games these past 2 seasons, giving chelsea a time to prove if they are really as good as they've appeared to be in recent times.

besides, it is early days yet, and most teams are not yet firing on all cylinders ( xcept maybe man u) so a few slip ups are expected at this stage in my opinion
which is exactly what i said about arsenal's draw on saturday, but some chelsea fans were already predicting the end of emirates stadium as a winning ground before it began. a little more objectivity from all club supporters would do no harm.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2006
debosky:

1) i didn't see the game so i cannot make any definitive comments on their performance i it

2) I think he (along with wayne bridge) are the current weak links in the defence which will have to be corrected first

3) I think the time of chelsea winning games just 1-0 are over for the most part,

4) a little more objectivity from all club supporters would do no harm.

Here we go:

1) Thanks for the confession, wait till tommorow to read your fellow Gunner's comment.

2) Wayne Bridge is not bad but JT.

3) How many matches do we won by 1-0, give me your address, i will send Chelsea's season Review for the past 2 seasons to you. We beat your Arsenal 3 times last season and what is the score? We beat Liverpool 4-1 and Almighty United by 3 goals.

4) Advice only the Gunners. I dont have problem with Comments from Jackal, BolaOni,Toshmann. only the Gunners are problem.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2006
@jackal,
i couldn't agree more.

@debosky,
Bridge is not weak. his performance is top so far.

@ our lose,
we have to work up.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2006
Another history was made yesterday.

If i am not wrong, yesterday's loss was the first time Chelsea will lose a premiership match after they have scored a goal under Mr Mourinho.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by waleralpho(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2006
We lost "attitude" in the boro match, but we ve not lost "attitude" for lifting the trophy again, for the third consecutive time.
All chelseafc haters, watch out and eyes open!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2006
Gareth southgate vs maureenho cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.