Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,353 members, 7,846,529 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64719 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2006
Is the problem at the Bridge not being compounded? Barca and Bremen in the same group with Chelsea? shocked This is interesting!

What are you all going to do now?

Another season of heart attack? cool

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=340368&cc=3888
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2006
Na you talk am o tongue tongue grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ AKola

surely you arent denying that chelsea won a quite a few games (especially early in maureens first season) by 1-0 margins? thats where the boring boring Chelsea comments came from. anyways the point i'm trying to make is chelsea will not have that mental 'advantage' over teams as much as they had last 2 seasons.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2006
I concur SIR!

It seems the party is over at the bridge this time around. The Champion's League may be an extra distraction this time around. What with battling quality oppositions both at the home and the continental front.

Waiting to see how 'Sir' Jose will wade through all these battles.

PLEASE WILL MICKEL BE EVER CALLED UPON! lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2006
Maybe for 5 mins action once in a while sha grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2006
Chei! Barca chelsea bremen sofia! Wel sha! No lele! We shal qualify frm dis group. We might even finish ahead of barca! Al ye chelsea fans! We cn do dis. Barca is a team lik ours, dy ar also beatable lik us!. If evritn goes wel, we shal cm out on top.
Once again! Al yea chelsea fans no lele! No fear. Though we wil pass thru bad periods, we shal stil cum out on top! Though we are in d top group. We cn stil liv up 2 d dream of wining d champs league! Up blues!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2006
dream on! grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bolaoni(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2006
lalaboi,

From the tone of ur message I can see you are sweating already. Abeg Judgement day still far o. Make you take am easy jare. Na just two legged match.

grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2006
Dream on, Dream on.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ justkunmi

Thats way unfair shocked shocked you need to be your brother's keeper cool so how will it affect you if chelsea should do reasonably well in Europe shocked shocked anyway am not talking of their winning so pls don;t quote me o! tongue
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2006
It wont affect me directly but it would in d long run cos their fans would not keep their mouths shut, And their noise mite give me an headache
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by GUNNER(f): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2006
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2006
we shal stil come out on top! Though we are in d top group. We cn stil liv up to the dream of wining d champs league! Up blues!!!!!!!!!!!

imitating mr ak

CHEI NAIRALAND_CHELSEA FANS HAVE COME AGAINNIOOO O, THEY WONT LET US REST THEY ARE ALREADY SAYING THEY WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS LEAGUE  grin  grin  grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ justkunmi

The issue here is you just blank off from any form of noise, its as simple as that, because we all at one point or the other make some noise when our teams come out of matches victorious cool

@ loverbwoy

The issue is; its not a crime to hallucinate or is it grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2006
Reading thru Mourinho's diary, the only thing i can say is that guy is crazeeeeeeeeeeeee angry shocked grin OMG grin

Not that it surprises me anyway cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2006
@kitaun'
chelsea fans are a pain in d , U know where. Its really hard to keep quite when they start their tantrums. Its really annoying.U can imagine wat i read from a post a disillusioned chelsea fan today. He said d season they lost against boro was because they were witout some key players.'petr cech and cole.Imagine.Wat should man utd then say.We played away witout Scholes, Rooney,smith,heinze.Are these players not key enough to us.No man utd fan spoke a word.We went there and won.But wen they lost,they start drawing up tables and formulas to see d reason they lost.Very terrible losers. I'm waitin 4 d game against barca.They better win or else,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ejik(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2006
i tell i m not hapy with what is happening in my club something shold happen so that we can keepm all this out lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry[quote][/quote]
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2006
@justkunmi

The fact that the person in question suggested such does not mean all of them are like that, there are some people that you dont even need to reply their post/s because of the horrendousness of such lipsrsealed grin

Really have noticed that so far as per this season Nairaland_Man Utd chaps have been more realistic about their chances in the EPL and ironically you guys have the best run presently, well its too early to call sha, goodluck to all cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2006
Well said. And i must ask, Wat fan r u? Kitaun
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2006
That question amazes me and i promise i wont answer that question, except you tell why you asked that question embarassed
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2006
Jus wanted to know why you've been pacifying me about dis chelsea jargon, U had me for u man utd fan but in ur last post u said "u guys" refering to man utd and there, u lost me. So i had to ask
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2006
OK, i get but maybe you would have just looked up some of my previous posts and u would have rightly deciphered that i am a GOONER, a proud one at that, but the reason why i was pacifying is just because i know as a matter of fact that not all BLUES are like what you described, there are always exceptions to every rule

GOONER'91
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2006
Hmm, Lookin forward to when we meet? That's like a match away.
One united.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2006
Till then cool cool

PROUDLY ARSENAL
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2006
Till then mate.
ONE UNITED
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2006
ONE UNITED

yea 1 united - 2 gunners grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2006
U wish
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2006
@JUSTKUNMI

That is for real, no doubting it
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2006
Lets wait and see. Rooney would be back by then
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2006
am i bothered?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by toosyno(m): 2:45am On Aug 25, 2006
Its true we were beaten by BORO but we still remains the champ, Check what we gon do to barca

CHELSEA 4 LIFE.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by justkunmi(m): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2006
Lose to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (81) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.