Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64206 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2006
Y'all know what happens when u come to the bridge. . . . .
You fall o
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2006
'pool will draw this game - they cannot afford another loss in the prem right now, it will be too devastating
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2006
A draw for Chelsea should be a nice result for them because if they go all out for a massive win against the liverpudlians, they will be surprised at the versatility Liverpool have as advantage at the moment

Liverpool should win cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2006
Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am gonna have to go for a draw in Chelsea V Liverpool match.
Chelsea won emphatically last season because Liverpool thought they could outplay Chelsea thus throwing caution into the wind.
The UEFA fixtures last season gave the Scousers a misguided belief that they were stronger than Chelsea but how wrong were they?

The whole scenario looks different now. The addition of Sheva, Ballack and some other mercenaries put Chelsea in a more stronger situation.
Moreover, Liverpool's loss to Everton last week will make them sober up and i expect the Scousers to play a highly defensive game.
To be honest, i do not know any team that can break down Liverpool when they decide to play defensive.
They are a very difficult side to beat on their day so Chelsea should expect a very boring game.

My Prediction: 0-0 or 1-1.
Both teams will drop points.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2006
Well, way 2 go for us again.
'pool jus refused to be helped. Blue is the color !
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2006
i get
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2006
Jackal:

My Prediction: 0-0 or 1-1.
Both teams will drop points.

We did not drop points and Drogba scored one of the best goal i have seen in 20 years.

What a goal!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2006
@ Akola,
I must drink to that.
As a matter of fact, i have forgiven Didier Drogba for all he has done in his short football career.
What a 1st touch? What a goal?
If Rooney or Walcott had scored that the British press would be nominating them for world footballer of the year.
That goal got me screaming like krazie.
In fairness, i think Drogba is the most under-rated striker in the premiership and he does not get his due credits.
His control, football brains and guile in taking that shot was just phenomenal.
Etoo scored a belter today as well and i dont know where Africa's MVP of the year is going this time around.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2006
congrats guys

i love Didier's goal shocked today a classic shocked nice one,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 18, 2006
grin cheesy drogba wey kill nigeria defence for nations cup. he is ready to finish every team this season because mikel,lampard,essien they are ready to distrubute passes so watchout all gunners and barca supporters cuz the d-day has landed.don,t be scared we would just be whipping you with only 2 or 3 goals but i promise not more than that cuz we would not want to disgrace you ppl ok thanks.Blues for life[s][/s]

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by MAligbe(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2006
That was a wonderful goal from my Top Man "Drogba" cheesy,
He is just too strong for defenders. I love Chelsea.

Have a Wonderful Week People!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2006
Didier Drogba!
I respect this man and I really do. who saw Didier settle a ball from lampard in the 42nd min ,swirled 180 degrees and drove a rising shot from 20M to give Pepe Reina?Magics.
What was Tiger woods doing at the bridge instead of preparing for his Ryder cup
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
Priscila:

Didier Drogba!
I respect this man and I really do. who saw Didier settle a ball from lampard in the 42nd min ,swirled 180 degrees and drove a rising shot from 20M to give Pepe Reina?Magics.
What was Tiger woods doing at the bridge instead of preparing for his Ryder cup

obviously, he's in love with a great team cool grin smiley
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
did u guys see José's reaction after drogba's goal ??

big boy !!!!

watch again !

cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2006
Come to think of it, now that ballack is out for 3 games,

maybe mikel would now be able to play,

wat do you think?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by hucarson(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2006
Mikel should get to play.
It still baffles me how he strives so hard to even make the substitute bench ever since Chelsea started this season.
He must be doing something right in training and kudos to the lad.
I can't really wait for Chelski to start their carling cup campaign when the reserves will be thrown into action.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2006
i don't think he'll play, chelsea will revert to their usual midfield trio of lampard, makalele and essien, with robben teaming up with drogba and sheva up front.

bench/reserves is all mikel will get for most of this season, barring any major injuries though.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:44am On Sep 19, 2006
Jackal:

If Rooney or Walcott had scored that the British press would be nominating them for world footballer of the year.
That goal got me screaming like krazie.
In fairness, i think Drogba is the most under-rated striker in the premiership and he does not get his due credits.

What a goal!

Since he joined Chelsea, he has showned the whole world how hardwoking he is.

His opening goal gainst Manchester city is another Television goal.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2006
That is an outrageous fallacy, i can argue that we are just getting 2 c drogba perform d way he was in ligue 1, both goals mentioned by akola are cool but before now he was largely seen as a flop, i must say that drogba is 2 me d most hardworking blue and was even when he had not been playing fantastically well, squandering sitters, poor ball-control et al, but meen d goal scored against l'pool was splendid
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by hucarson(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Kitaun,
I quite disagree with u there.
Drogba has the best first-touch in the Premiership.
His finishing sometimes is disappointing but Drogba makes passes to him look so simple with the way he controls the ball.
I think he scores only from difficult chances and squanders sitters.
The goal against Liverpool epitomises why Mourinho paid a fortune to get him.
Drogba's goal should be used to exhibit football for the nest 3 years.
It was classy.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2006
That goal was the best I have seen Drogba scored.As for Mikel ,Robben is back so there is a place for Him in the bench.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
Jose is offending someone.And that person is Wayne Bridge.That guy was playing good football before the arriver of Ashely Cole.Why is He on the bench? sad sad sad sad
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2006
i must confess i am one of the greatest drogba critics, but the two goals i've seen this season, the second against ?? and the one against l'pool are excellent. his hunger and desire to play/physical strength are great. but the diving/cheating part is what i hate most, plus his chance squandering.

as to the best touch? well since bergkamp has now retired, i guess the award is still up for grabs, don't think its drogba though.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2006
attaboy!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:44am On Sep 20, 2006
slimnike:

Jose is offending someone.And that person is Wayne Bridge.That guy was playing good football before the arriver of Ashely Cole.Why is He on the bench? sad sad sad sad

Bridge is a very good player but Ashley is faster.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2006
@ Akola,
i quite agree Ashley is faster but, he hasn't measured up to the few games Bridge put up already.
Bridge was playing superb football !
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
My opinion, Ashley is more effective; bridge's game can be volatile sometimes
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2006
but we've had no probs with bridge's game so far.
so why drop him ??
Ballacks game has not been fantastic, why didn't mourinho keep him in the bench and play mikel ?
mikel has never messed up in a football pitch since i've been watching him. i don't think he'll start now.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
Chelsea fans
fulham is here again!remember Drogbas handball
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:03am On Sep 23, 2006
@Jackal

Like i have said many months ago.

Mikel must improve on his defensive skills if he's going to play.

Only Sheva is the lazy player in stamford bridge
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kolabode: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2006
To me i dont think lampard is fit for this season game so-far, he has not been impresive for this season.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kolabode: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2006
To me i dont think lampard is fit for this season game so-far, he has not been impresive for this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.