Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64544 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2006
Can you see the money has started yielding?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2006
justkunmi:

Who says you can't be criticised by other teams? Chelsea sucks. Money wasters. No value for money watsoever. Chelsea stinks.
One united

u should take some studies before u come here and say things.

do u remember back in 1995 when Man U paid 7m pounds for Andy Cole's pair of legs ?
- 1995 Arsenal paid 7.5m for Bergkamp
- 1996 Newcastle paid 15m for alan shearer.
1999 Nicolas Anelka, Arsenal -------> Real Madrid 22.5
- 2000, Rio Ferdinand went to Leeds United from West Ham at 18m pounds.
2001 Man U bought Veron for 28.1m and Van Nistelrooy for 19m pounds. Like that wasn't enuogh u guys spent 29.1m the next year getting Rio Ferdinand.

u people should learn to leave us alone.

guess how much Man U spent to get Roy Keane back in 1993 ?? 3.75m.

we spend 30m pounds in 2006 and u guys think it's crazy ?? for crying out loud u guys spent 29.1m way back in 2002 !!!
have u bothered to check the inflation rate ??

cheers.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2006
maybe i should have included Wayne Rooney and his 27m deals too.

by the way, good win for us out there yesterday.
the game wasn't so interesting but the win was. smiley

manure, nice run.
arsenal, better luck next time. tip: stop playing all the ball, score all the goals.
liverpool, good game.

cheers to u all .
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2006
@ wormedup.
I feel ya pain but u gys have spent a lot more in the last 3 years.
In 2006, Sheva joined Chelsea for 30m pounds.
Kalou joined for 10m.
Mikel's services were bought with 16m pounds.
Boulahrouz is 10m pounds and anutha 17m pounds still awaits Wenger if he sells Cole this week.
Do the math and tell me why anyone will not expect y'all money-bags to perform.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2006
As for me I begin to appreciate Chelsea love of overspending.
20M on Wrights Philips is still one of the biggest legitimate cons in history
Add the likes of del Horno,maniche, Veron Tiago and others who joined and left as soon as they reached the bridge.
am sure AC milan have not recoverd from those zeros on Scheva cheque.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2006
Priscilia welcome, where have you being all this while?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2006
u people should learn to leave us alone.
lmao
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2006
amodu
thanks. am here. How did your big boss boro handle you guys? To come back from a 1-0 deficit to rock Chelsea?what a start now,not those 9 straight wins of last season.
But don't allow man U to be on top there its not a good name for my eyes.I d rather be myopic.
Money can refuse to play too.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2006
@Priscila,
u r still here talking about chelsea's lose to boro
i bow for u o o o !

did arsenal actually lose to man city or has the score line been reversed
and i could've sworn arsenal drew with aston villa, but now i'm not so sure.

someone remind this people they have trouble on their new soil !

HA !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2006
I have said it before that their new stadium will make them loose more and more.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2006
Jackal:

@ wormedup.
I feel ya pain but u gys have spent a lot more in the last 3 years.
In 2006, Sheva joined Chelsea for 30m pounds.
Kalou joined for 10m.
Mikel's services were bought with 16m pounds.
Boulahrouz is 10m pounds and anutha 17m pounds still awaits Wenger if he sells Cole this week.
Do the math and tell me why anyone will not expect y'all money-bags to perform.

While your figure is right on Mikel and Sheva but you are wrong on others

1) Kalou signed for £3m on a three years contract. His goal ratio is one goal in every 2 matches[ Very very few strikers can match that rate]

http://soccerlens.com/chelsea-sign-kalou-from-feyenoord/200362.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5023196.stm

2) Belahariouz was sign for £6m

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5265164.stm

Please get your facts right.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2006
Man U to sign Owen Hargraves for 17 million pounds.Na Una nor sabi waste money.
nonsense.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2006
@ Akolawole,
U should know me by now i don't just state facts without an iota of truth in them.
Salomon Kalou signed for Chelsea for an undisclosed fee but it is between 8 and 10 million pounds on a 3-year contract.
Chelsea for what they are will pay 10m pounds so i can confirm Chelsea splashed 10m on him.
U can confirm this on Kalou's wikipedia.

Boulahrouz signed for Chelsea in anutha undisclosed amount thought to be 8.5 million pounds.
8.5 is closer to 10 than 6. Mathematicians on NL will attest to this.
Khalid's wikipedia can also confirm this so who has gotten his facts wrong here? Me or U?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2006
So you rely on wikipedia and ignore BBC.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2006
BBC is crap.
These amounts were even undisclosed to te media so why rely on BBC to substantiate what they dont know?
I don't see Chelsea of today signing Kalou for a paltry 3 million pounds.
All the clubs in the world know there's enough milk to suck from Chelsea so the amount goes 300% whenever Jose comes calling.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 3:20am On Aug 29, 2006
Jackal:

BBC is crap.

These amounts were even undisclosed to te media so why rely on BBC to substantiate what they don't know?

I don't see Chelsea of today signing Kalou for a paltry[b] 3 million pounds.[/b]

If BBC is a crap i think some of us should be rubbish.

The amount is undisclosed but where did you get your own figure or where did your Wikki get theirs?

How much does Chelsea sign the new Goalkeeper for?

How much does it cost Jose to bring in a player called "Junior Fabregas" to our youth team?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2006
thats why i say its only punters with money to burn that can bet against Chelsea. with all those top players they have bought.I would have bet Mourinho style was based on strong team work. the special one now has a collection of real madrid"galacticos"Ballack,Scheva,Lamp,JT,P cech& Now Bhoularouz.

Quite how obi,Ballack,lamp,&Essien will fit together with holding midfielder Makelele remains to be seen but mourinho is clearly not short of talent.

I bet obi mikel spends an eternity on that hard bench alongside usual world- class bench warmers like Geremi,wayne Bridge,Wrights philips,kalou &co who are clearly not as smart as Duff and Crespo who have left.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2006
[quote][/quote]
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2006
Forget about how much Chelsea sign players.You guys [Boy U and Arsenal]are just jealous because they do not have the money and are not able to take the risk to sign players.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2006
And where were you when Man Utd were spending good money on signings undecided
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2006
Which is bad money?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2006
Would u all lazy and unintelligent cats stop it with this jelously thing already? Why not criticise chelsea with technical points and not cheap stuff like u have money and i dont.

Arsenal used their money to build a stadium instead of buying players; they cant even win a game on that field; whose fault is it?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2006
@Cabali

Sarcasm yes

Abusive language no tongue cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2006
@ kitaun. Lazy and unntelligent are not abusive words but factual adjectives! thank you!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2006
And who told you that even your team will not lose certain matches terribly this season grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2006
Arsenal used their money to build a stadium instead of buying players; they can't even win a game on that field; whose fault is it?

see maga o, do you know how much you are lossing every year?
IF THERE IS SPACE IN LONDON YOU THINK CHELSEA WONT BUILD A STADIUM TOO? I think they are even consulting expert to expand their ground!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2006
Priscila:

1) Quite how Ballack,lamp,&Essien will fit together with holding midfielder Makelele remains to be seen but mourinho is clearly not short of talent.

2) I bet obi mikel spends an eternity on that hard bench alongside usual world- class bench warmers like Geremi,wayne Bridge,Wrights philips,kalou &co who are clearly not as smart as Duff and Crespo who have left.

1) Contrary to expectation, in our last match, Essien,Makalele,Lampard and Ballack played together.

2) Again, the Nairaland Prophet of doom think like that, Nearly all our Players have played and we remain probably the only Premiership team that have played Nearly every player.

Nigeria's Mikel has played as well. thank you ma.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2006
@Amodu, Cabali and Slimnike

Must you respond to all comments ?

@Kitaun

Why are you bringing yourself to that level?

@ Gunners

I so much like your comments but there is still a big need OF FASTING and PRAYER else.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Ugwumba(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2006
@ Chelsea, why wont you feature all your 'purchased' players. una buy them for fun?

Pound for pound, you have a poor team, if you can let Boro beat you. ELP just start, and the gra-gra wey una take win for two seasons don finish.

Gunners forever - grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:59am On Aug 30, 2006
Ugwumba:

@ Chelsea, why wont you feature all your 'purchased' players. una buy them for fun?

Pound for pound, you have a poor team, if you can let Boro beat you. ELP just start, and the gra-gra wey una take win for two seasons don finish.

Gunners forever - grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2006
Kola
you know am never biased on Chelsea as its my 2nd favourite after Arsenal.
I even saw Mikel& kalou make their first debut for Chelsea only for obi to come in and fall to the ground as a sub.Just keep counting how many times he will appear and how long he will be on bench.
As for all those mid-fielders i clearly said mourinho never lacks talent.
read my statement again before you requote.
Chelsea's habit of spending is catching up with them thats why you've lost Duff,Gudjonsen,crespo. They rather play than win titles sitting on bench.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:06am On Aug 31, 2006
Priscila:

[b]I bet obi mikel spends an eternity on that hard bench alongside usual world- class bench warmers like Geremi,wayne Bridge,Wrights philips,kalou &co who are clearly not as smart as Duff and Crespo who have left.
[/b]

Are you not the one that write this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.