Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64455 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2006
but Akola isnt Geremi a world class bench warmer along with carlo and phillips? i don't think they played too many games last season
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2006
and he is probably only playing the new guys(fews minutes) so people dont criticise him for spending awoofingly grin shawn wright philips what a bargain grin

watch how he'll dump dem when koko is going tough
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2006
debosky:

but Akola isnt Geremi a world class bench warmer along with carlo and phillips? i don't think they played too many games last season

Geremi played quite a lot of matches in the second half of last season, Remember his best match is Liverpool in Anfield.

Shaun was not ripe for Chelsea last year the same way Mr Wenger was grooming Theo. Shun fall sick after few trainning last season

When Theo is ready, you will see the firepower.

Have you been watching Shaun this season? He has been starting the matches.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 1:59am On Aug 31, 2006
hmm lets wait and see. i still think he'll warm bench very well this season, especially if maureen sticks to his 4 man midfield plan.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2006
LoverBwoy:

watch how he'll dump them when koko is going tough

Thats the difference between Chelsea and the rest.

By November, injury will start killing everyone thats when you will see the power of money. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2006
@Akola

Geremi started only 6 games for Chelsea last season shocked shocked
Moreover Shawn can not be likened to Theo cos he was already a known quantity at Man City before Chelsea bought him for the bench, well lets see how many games he would have under his belt by mid-season cool grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2006
kitaun:

@Akola

Geremi started only 6 games for Chelsea last season shocked shocked
Moreover Shawn can not be likened to Theo because he was already a known quantity at Man City before Chelsea bought him for the bench, well lets see how many games he would have under his belt by mid-season cool grin

My Friend,

Whats your problem with Chelsea or their money?

Trouble yourself with Arsenal.

1) Its not a matter of starting game, its a matter of playing even if its 2 minutes AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Henry came in as a substitute against Spurs and score Arsenal's most important goal.

## Just last sunday Drogba came on the second half and won Man-Of-The-Match

Do you know how many matches Shaun play last season?

Please check your facts well. cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2006
kola
Its like you dont want any Gunner to comment on Chelsea. You are so harsh man!

Anyway Guys!
make sure you take enough coffee before watching any Chelsea games to guard against dozing.

Even that Bhoularouz was among my Germany WC worst 10 because of that horrific tackle on Cristiano Ronaldo or perhaps I just don’t like the guy.
Yes players love the money at Chelsea but at the end of the day they remain players and are not amused by not playing.Kola get that in your good brains.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin ;DSomepeople really know how to write rubbish.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2006
maureen-kenyon bust up over sale of Gallas?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=377787&cc=5901

maureen shd know u can't win em all, i'm sure he'd have liked to keep Gallas and have Cole, but everyday is not Christmas. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2006
actually he "wanted Gallas to rot on the bench" shocked shocked what a good manager
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:03am On Sep 02, 2006
Priscila:

kola
Its like you don't want any Gunner to comment on Chelsea. [b]You are so harsh man!

Anyway Guys!
make sure you take enough coffee before watching any Chelsea games to guard against dozing.

Even that Bhoularouz was among my Germany WC worst 10 because of that horrific tackle on Cristiano Ronaldo or perhaps I just don’t like the guy.
Yes players love the money at Chelsea but at the end of the day they remain players and are not amused by not playing.Kola get that in your good brains.[/b]

This an open forum and anybody can comment anywhere, only Seun have the sledge hammer to rid any of us.

The open secret is i am not used to a forum where people just write ANYHOW.
SORRY, I AM NOT USED TO THAT.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2006
@Debosky

Kenyon and Jose have never been friends.

He play Jose into Ashley's hotel wahala

He want to forcefully bring Ferdinand and Beckham to Chelsea.

Jose did not want to sell Gallas, he want to make him useless, to reciprocate what his family in Carribean had been saying.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2006
@Akola

Who is the one writing nonsense, pls specify? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 4:08am On Sep 03, 2006
welldone forumates
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2006
kitaun:

@Akola

Who is the one writing nonsense, please specify? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is there any problem Kitaun?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2006
@Akola

I hate it when you quote and unquote people at will as if it is running out of fashion, why do you have to start saying some people write nonsense when you know the people and you refuse to direct it to them shocked embarassed

As per Shawn WP, what i simply said was you could not liken him to Theo because he had already made his mark at Man City and he can rightly be described as a bit-part player at Chelsea, simple. As per Geremi i confirmed what Debosky said about SWP and Geremi being World class benchwarmers, any big deal abt that? at least you could be a benchwarmer and still be a super-sub tongue grin

I dont have any problem with Chelsea or how your ROMAN money is being spent so forget the issue of me talking abt that, its you who like creating threads to engender enmity for ARSENAL and GOONERS ON THIS FORUM, BUT BRING IT ON, NA FEAR DEY WORRY ALL UNA tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2006
kitaun:

@Akola

I hate it when you quote and unquote people at will as if it is running out of fashion, why do you have to start saying some people write nonsense when you know the people and you refuse to direct it to them shocked embarassed

As per Shawn WP, what i simply said was you could not liken him to Theo because he had already made his mark at Man City and he can rightly be described as a bit-part player at Chelsea, simple. As per Geremi i confirmed what Debosky said about SWP and Geremi being World class benchwarmers, any big deal about that? at least you could be a benchwarmer and still be a super-sub tongue grin

I don't have any problem with Chelsea or how your ROMAN money is being spent so forget the issue of me talking about that, [size=13pt]its you who like creating threads to engender enmity for [b]ARSENAL and GOONERS ON THIS FORUM, BUT BRING IT ON, NA FEAR DEY WORRY ALL UNA tongue tongue grin grin[/b][/size]

I dont want any Chelsea fan o comment on this.

I would welcome other members to comment on this.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2006
u sure about no comments, i could rip him if u wish, grin
i've got back up, cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2006
@Akola

Run the commentary yourself, why all those mind games you trying to play,why ask no Chelskian to comment? okay i get it, you are trying to know how people feel about your behaviour of recent abi? cool lipsrsealed embarassed, why invite other members to comment? shocked lipsrsealed

@Grizzly

U wish tongue tongue
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2006
i dont hv a thing 4 old men but our coach mks me hmmmm, i'll shush here
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2006
u better wink or else your coachwill make u knee down with ur mouth opened cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2006
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
dat says it all
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2006
Gallas is not doing well at all. sad sad sad sad
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2006
Maureen must really be bitter about Gallas leaving, if not why make such accusations without backing them up with proof?

the new chelsea leadership truly have no class - u can't buy that with money!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
im wating for mr ak to quote what i wrote earlier on in this thread  grin the downfall post #345  wink

my prophecies on injury
Rebels in the camp
and much more  grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2006
Akola has become the master of Quotes grin cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2006
Really!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2006
debosky:

Maureen must really be bitter about Gallas leaving, if not why make such accusations without backing them up with proof?

the new chelsea leadership truly have no class - u can't buy that with money!
If You must know,some Chelsea fans are not really happy with the way things are going at the moment.But that does not mean You should be holding that against Us,after all other Clubs have made the same mistake.So just forget about the issue.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Priscila(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2006
forget which issue?
You only wan't guys to talk when chelsea are winning titles? And Y'all talk about other teams' mistakes.
do to others what you would dash dash.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2006
Well said cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2006
2-1 againt charlton, cool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.