Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Ex & Her Family Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex & Her Family Issues (722 Views)

Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! / Family Issues: My Genotype,my Love / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex & Her Family Issues by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Guys I need advice on this issue. There was this girl that i dated, but for some unexplained reason, the mother does not approve of me. To an extent she caused me and the girl to have issues and breakup.It was so bad that she influenced my Ex's Siblings not to talk to me, and also my Ex then started behaving nasty to me. One year later i now discovered that she was getting married to a guy that the mother chose for her. after six months i discovered that the marriage did not last and she is back with her mother. One thing i find very annoying is that she says that the breakup between myself and her was my fault. I don't know guys what i find very annoying is that the girl still believes that she did not offend and that reverse was the case i.e i offended her and her family which i find very surprising judging from the fact that i never molested her, cheated on her or abused any of her family members.
Guys i need your advice a candid advice.
Re: My Ex & Her Family Issues by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
obynzo: Guys I need advice on this issue. There was this girl that i dated, but for some unexplained reason, the mother does not approve of me. To an extent she caused me and the girl to have issues and breakup.It was so bad that she influenced my Ex's Siblings not to talk to me, and also my Ex then started behaving nasty to me. One year later i now discovered that she was getting married to a guy that the mother chose for her. after six months i discovered that the marriage did not last and she is back with her mother. One thing i find very annoying is that she says that the breakup between myself and her was my fault. I don't know guys what i find very annoying is that the girl still believes that she did not offend and that reverse was the case i.e i offended her and her family which i find very surprising judging from the fact that i never molested her, cheated on her or abused any of her family members.
Guys i need your advice a candid advice.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2Wj6lcbjDDM/Tm6D41tA8yI/AAAAAAAABNA/d4r4fAjhEL4/s1600/oie_130830A9hSR42j.g[/img]
Re: My Ex & Her Family Issues by clintwine(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
I don't understand what you are doing with your Ex,
How does what she say affect you?
You should be thanking God that you just escaped a life of misery, you didn't need to show up at MfM or do any dry fast.
The rope was untied from your neck, but you are still going back asking for the rope to be tied back
Re: My Ex & Her Family Issues by 25omega(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
WTF are you doing still talking to her or even looking after her life ? Abeg go sit down for some where because this your question is silly. Imagine being dumped and still trying to see what she is up to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Parents Still Call Themselves Pet Names? / If Someone Is Looking For A Wife. . . / 7 Tips For Men To Understand Women Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.