Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

No Strings Attached!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Strings Attached!!! (814 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone / Lovers With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Strings Attached!!! by LoveAmaka: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kiara and Max have been sleeping together for 8 months now. Max has told her multiple times that he doesn’t want anything more than what they have now. The “friends with benefits”, “no strings attached” status is just fine with him. Kiara wants more out of this exchange, but is afraid to ask Max for more, because she is feels that he will no longer want to be with her. She’s afraid she will lose him permanently if she makes her concerns public to him. Kiara is starting feeling used by him and she is beginning to feel that she is not worthy of a man she can call her own. What advice would you give Kiara? How many of you can relate to Kiara?

www.loveamaka.com
Re: No Strings Attached!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
LoveAmaka: Kiara and Max have been sleeping together for 8 months now. Max has told her multiple times that he doesn’t want anything more than what they have now. The “friends with benefits”, “no strings attached” status is just fine with him. Kiara wants more out of this exchange, but is afraid to ask Max for more, because she is feels that he will no longer want to be with her. She’s afraid she will lose him permanently if she makes her concerns public to him. Kiara is starting feeling used by him and she is beginning to feel that she is not worthy of a man she can call her own. What advice would you give Kiara? How many of you can relate to Kiara?

www.loveamaka.com
can we click on the link too? grin
Re: No Strings Attached!!! by LoveAmaka: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: can we click on the link too? grin

Yes ooo. Please support your naija sista.
Re: No Strings Attached!!! by Mynd44: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2013
How much will you pay me to click on that?
Re: No Strings Attached!!! by LoveAmaka: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44: How much will you pay me to click on that?

Because Oprah hasn't called yet. Ok wait....I'm coming. Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Between Genesis And Revelation / Asking For Relationship Help Here PLEASE Do Help Me!! / 13 Scientifically Proven Signs U Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.