Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. (9298 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ralphjoe: hmmm, owk, if that's not the case here, how else do you explain her behaviour Mind you, lovers are supposed to be of their best behaviour when together.
Seriously, which kind of lovers are we talking about? This is someone that has started sleeping over in his place...not some 1-month old relationship. I don't want to think they're teenagers in love, it's teenager and puppy love that you be of your best behaviour when you're together.

If you cannot fart in the presence of someone that you're in a SERIOUS relationship with, then, you need to check that relationship.

Except you don't do it in the presence of anybody, not even your mother or brother.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Sanboy25: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ralphjoe: hmmm, owk, if that's not the case here, how else do you explain her behaviour Mind you, lovers are supposed to be of their best behaviour when together.
Lol the only disrespect I saw in this situation is that the woman did not excuse herself to her partner... undecided but farting in front of your partner should not be taken as a disrespect, it's on the contrary a sign of her trust towards him... If she wasn't feeling close to her man she wouldn't have never farted in front of him...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
It has everything to do with etiquette!!Him leaving her over that is a bit over dramatic but that's for him to decide .We have different point of views .
I have been in a very long relationship ,but I have never farted in front of my guy.We have a very good relationship but I would not want to get too comfortable.
I would not want him to see all my dirts,like menstrual pads,me going to the toilet...I want to maintain some intimacy and some class.I am sure he knows that I am human and I do all those things ,but I would never expose him to that.

alutacontinua:

This isn't about etiquette classes...not saying what she did was 100% right but seriously, dumping her because of that
The lady was probably just tryna feel too comfortable, if they've not reached that stage yet, he should have just found a way of telling her, not thinking of leaving her!
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
I am in a very serious relationship,nearly a decade old but I am not planning to fart in front of my guy anytime soon cheesy....I still want him to smell that chanel no.5 parfume on me smiley

alutacontinua:
Seriously, which kind of lovers are we talking about? This is someone that has started sleeping over in his place...not some 1-month old relationship. I don't want to think they're teenagers in love, it's teenager and puppy love that you be of your best behaviour when you're together.

If you cannot fart in the presence of someone that you're in a SERIOUS relationship with, then, you need to check that relationship.

Except you don't do it in the presence of anybody, not even your mother or brother.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: all u asswipes-dunderheads-fantasy drunk-day dreamers do is open ur maggot filled-gutter water-laced mouth and talk abt how u're dropping your imaginary 'pretty girlie' for fake reasons to make us gape "wow",when u and i knw u are one pathetic-puccy begging-broke dead nigga empty son of a b!!! undecided

Omg, tell us how you really feel grin
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

I've never said this to a man before but
"I love you" lipsrsealed
shocked
god forbid na
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
alienware: Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol the only disrespect I saw in this situation is that the woman did not excuse herself to her partner... undecided but farting in front of your partner should not be taken as a disrespect, it's on the contrary a sign of her trust towards him... If she wasn't feeling close to her man she wouldn't have never farted in front of him...

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Sanboy25: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
liaslo++:
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
Oh sorry, I didn't feel like my font was giant... embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: all u asswipes-dunderheads-fantasy drunk-day dreamers do is open ur maggot filled-gutter water-laced mouth and talk abt how u're dropping your imaginary 'pretty girlie' for fake reasons to make us gape "wow",when u and i knw u are one pathetic-puccy begging-broke dead nigga empty son of a b!!! undecided

*falls into puccy*
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
alienware: I grew up thinking farting is not lady like. I think it's kinda rude.
whatever is good for goose is same for gander
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Enenu1(f): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is funny, she should have excused herself
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Op,you lucky am not ur gurl. The explosives emanating from my shithole can drown a fish! tongue
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
lynpetra: Op,you lucky am not ur gurl. The explosives emanating from my shithole can drown a fish! tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Daresh(f): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua: grin grin grin grin grin grin
op, it's not that people might think, YOU ARE ACTUALLY SHALLOW AND VAIN. So, because she is pretty, she shouldn't do her thing again, right?

I weak O! Fine girl no fit mess again
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Popowaa: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gay Alert!!!!!
joeydozzy:

I've never said this to a man before but
"I love you" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by adigokes(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2013

best comment so far
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2013

Damn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed LMAO
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by naijaboiy: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2013
IvyBlue: I am in a very serious relationship,nearly a decade old but I am not planning to fart in front of my guy anytime soon cheesy....I still want him to smell that chanel no.5 parfume on me smiley

. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ goin to keep doin dat evn after U̶̲̥̅̊ hopefuly Gε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ marid??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by naijaboiy: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2013
alienware: Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.
. Guy kool dowwn...she's jux tryin to feel safe aπϑ comfortable around yhue...btw some gals are Worse

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 16, 2013
naijaboiy: . Are U̶̲̥̅̊ goin to keep doin dat evn after U̶̲̥̅̊ hopefuly Gε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ marid??

Yes I refuse to get too comfortable and kill my relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2013
IvyBlue:

Yes I refuse to get too comfortable and kill my relationship.
. Yhue Gε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ tym ooo...§ø evn ђέή Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я old as marid couples say age 70 U̶̲̥̅̊ stil wudnt feel comfortable around Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я hubby....nawa ooo
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by ALEXIS0240: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Guy for only mess;what if she shit?abeg let the girl be,after all its natural
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
just a fart and you ran to nairaland.....think you re not yet mentally mature for a relationship....
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
nomsochris: just a fart and you ran to nairaland.....think you re not yet mentally mature for a relationship....

Aah a voice of reason smiley
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Hourglass4real: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
alienware: I grew up thinking farting is not lady like. I think it's kinda rude.
Op,thought I was d only one wt that upbringng. I ws taught its rude and shows how ill mannered d persn is. Fart smells,so must u impose it on someone else jst 2 prove u r free wit dem? Really?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Hourglass4real: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=naijaboiy]. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ goin to keep doin dat evn after U̶̲̥̅̊ hopefuly Gε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ marid??[/quote
Thank u jare... Over familiarity isn't good 4 any1. Wld u all, also find nothng wrong if she messes ur toilet wt blood during her period? Menstruation is natural too, u knw? Some things r meant 2 be private abeg
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Sanboy25: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^^
She can clean it after... undecided
To me your post doesn't make sense... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Chijay100(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hw can i know jesus i need him in my life seriously i dnt like the type of life am lavin

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Hourglass4real: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

Wld u fart in ur dad or mom's presence? That seems pretty rude to me.
Having said dat, I think wht got 2 d op was dat it seemd delibrate and she didn't evn excuse herself... Again hw wld u feel if someone farted very close 2 u while u were eating? Real gud I guess... Look it's natural,we knw and so is yawning nd coughing! So why do we cover our mouth while yawning?
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Sanboy25: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Chijay100: Hw can i know jesus i need him in my life seriously i dnt like the type of life am lavin
Hi, try going on the religion section to post your announce, many willing souls will help you in your quest. Good luck wink
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hourglass4real:
Wld u fart in ur dad or mom's presence? That seems pretty rude to me.
Having said dat, I think wht got 2 d op was dat it seemd delibrate and she didn't evn excuse herself... Again hw wld u feel if someone farted very close 2 u while u were eating? Real gud I guess... Look it's natural,we knw and so is yawning nd coughing! So why do we cover our mouth while yawning?
then again you would not date your mom or dad would you? we re talking about your chick,your babe, your personal person ..etc me just thinks its not an issue to warrant breaking up. c'mon if everyone should breakup with their partners for farthing then your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Better In Hotel / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / Am Not Getting Wet....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.