Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. (9300 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Its just not proper jor...tell her
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by yungryce: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Chai, dis ur babe perfekt 4 my lodge o
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Hourglass4real: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
nomsochris:
then again you would not date your mom or dad would you? we re talking about your chick,your babe, your personal person ..etc me just thinks its not an issue to warrant breaking up. c'mon if everyone should breakup with their partners for farthing then your guess is as good as mine.
smiley
nomsochris:
then again you would not date your mom or dad would you? we re talking about your chick,your babe, your personal person ..etc me just thinks its not an issue to warrant breaking up. c'mon if everyone should breakup with their partners for farthing then your guess is as good as mine.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Hourglass4real: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
nomsochris:
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by haryor1986(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
D guy wey bring dis issue shey he never fart b4 ni?. Abeg park well joor
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by wisesystem: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Na wa oh, fart is not lady like so a lady should hold the bad stuff cos she wants to impress,if she had done it in public it will be a different case but she did it with her man,when a lady farts without shame in ur presence it shows how open she is and that she is not pretending or forming. i fart around my husband and depending on his mood he may scold me,spank me or keep quiet and wait for revenge which to me is more dangerous cos he knows how to cook terrible smelly fart and he will hug tight and give me the smelly thing till i almost faint, its a joke around the house wen we are alone so my guy be real and stop looking for some flimsy excuse to dump this girl
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2013
sexkillz: Abegi. Who is spewing such lies? Fart is a waste product that must leave the body. Farting is not always rude.

It is only rude when a fart is released in an airtight room, or in an elevator, or in a car, (when there is heavy downpour, the AC isn't working, and you can't roll down the windows!) angry

LMAO!!!
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by ektbear: 5:13am On Jun 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2013
alienware: Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.

i refuse to believe this guy is serious.

i refuse.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2013
ekt_bear: grin grin grin

lol don't encourage him.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by selwiz: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2013
This guy is very fake,u want to dump her becos of a fart? Go ahead,am sure someone else will take over your place in no time but next time look for a better reason to end a relationship than this lame excuse
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2013
alienware: Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.
goes to show your lady is very very very healthy and free around you cos a lot of girls wont fart in their man presence so my dear hold her tight
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by fart4mee: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
alienware:
Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.

ABEG NO TALK TOO MUCH.. DUMP HER NOW.NOW AND GIVE ME HER CONTACT.. ME I DEY FIND LADY PRETTY OR NOT PRETTY WEY DEY MESS (FART ) WELL WELLA TO DATE AND EVEN MARRY.. NO MIND THIS PEOPLE WEY DEY CALL YOU VAIN JUST LEAVE THE LADY FOR PERSONS LIKE ME WEY LIKE WOMAN WEY THEY MESS(FART) EVERY TIME EVERY WHERE... GOD GO GIVE YOUR TYPE WEY BE LIKE BABBIE CARTOON DOLL PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, (no sneezing , coughing, burping, farting , or pooping, if God go come help you well well your wife no go dey breath at all like all this manicon for fashion designer cloths)...
SO MR. MAN LEAVE THE ROTTEN EGG FARTING LADIES FOR US EHN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Night Bus Romance / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.