Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. (9299 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by alienware(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Enegod(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
you don't mean it!!! tell us more

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
op, it's not that people might think, YOU ARE ACTUALLY SHALLOW AND VAIN. So, because she is pretty, she shouldn't do her thing again, right?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
alienware: Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.
all u asswipes-dunderheads-fantasy drunk-day dreamers do is open ur maggot filled-gutter water-laced mouth and talk abt how u're dropping your imaginary 'pretty girlie' for fake reasons to make us gape "wow",when u and i knw u are one pathetic-puccy begging-broke dead nigga empty son of a b!!! undecided

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by alienware(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: all u asswipes-dunderheads-fantasy drunk-day dreamers do is open ur maggot filled-gutter water-laced mouth and talk abt how u're dropping your imaginary 'pretty girlie' for fake reasons to make us gape "wow",when u and i knw u are one pathetic-puccy begging-broke dead nigga empty son of a b!!! undecided

what are u saying ? May your a..s.s hole burn like a thousand sun. Idieet.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: all u asswipes-dunderheads-fantasy drunk-day dreamers do is open ur maggot filled-gutter water-laced mouth and talk abt how u're dropping your imaginary 'pretty girlie' for fake reasons to make us gape "wow",when u and i knw u are one pathetic-puccy begging-broke dead nigga empty son of a b!!! undecided

I just love this man!This moment! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ehn hen?

So what's the problem? She mess and so what? Mbuk, first to do no dey pain. All you need to do is eat enough beans and egg and stock fish for a day. The next day, make sure she is close to you, and then RAP your own fart. . . If the smell no send am comot for room, and from the entire house, call me bastard.

Daz all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
alienware: i'm shallow and vain for sharing such incidence on Nairaland and dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.
fixed !!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Stegomiah: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
sexkillz: Ehn hen?

So what's the problem? She mess and so what? Mbuk, first to do no dey pain. All you need to do is eat enough beans and egg and stock fish for a day. The next day, make sure she is close to you, and then RAP your own fart. . . If the smell no send am comot for room, and from the entire house, call me bastard.

Daz all.

Best reply so far!
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by saintvc(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
tell her , dont tell us

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Sanboy25: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
I can only laugh at this pathetic story...
So you want to dump your girlfriend because she farted ? If she had kept it in, would you have brought her to the hospital for belly-ache because of the gas ? Would you have paid the hospital fees ?
Isn't she human !? I thought I had seen it all on NL but you proved me wrong... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Adufaye(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
She promise nt 2 hide anytin 4rm u.........which she just did......tank ya star l grin l

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
You're considering dumping your girlfriend because she farted?
Are you annoyed because she farted or because she didn't say "Excuse me?"
The latter would've been appropriate after doing the deed, but you can overlook it.
She is human. We all fart. Fact of life. Now, if she continues showing bad manners
in other ways or she doesn't say "Excuse me" whenever she farts, then I would be concerned.

The only good thing you mentioned about her is that she's a pretty girl.
Besides her being a pretty girl, what else do you like about her?
Seems there isn't much substance in your r-ship to begin with.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by AbuMikey(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2013

Daz all.

hehehehehecheesycheesycheesygringrin do as Oga Sexkillz don tell u
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by alienware(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
I grew up thinking farting is not lady like. I think it's kinda rude.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2013

Wagbayi! kiss

Beaurriful

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
alienware: I grew up thinking farting is not lady like. I think it's kinda rude.
Abegi. Who is spewing such lies? Fart is a waste product that must leave the body. Farting is not always rude.

It is only rude when a fart is released in an airtight room, or in an elevator, or in a car, (when there is heavy downpour, the AC isn't working, and you can't roll down the windows!) angry
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by 25omega(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
oh wow the poster is dating an actual human being and its a problem. Well build that robot wife that would never fart or shyt then you will be happy. oh yes you are shallow and vain but it's your choice.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by AbuMikey(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wagbayi! kiss

Beaurriful
cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2013
alienware: I grew up thinking farting is not lady like. I think it's kinda rude.

Yes it's very rude when she does it in public ,even when it's a man it's still very rude !
She should have excused herself and go do it outside or in the toilet . undecided
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by 3ace(m): 3:59am On Jun 15, 2013
OP, are you related to Governor Akpabio?
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by MrCork: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2013
alienware: Last night my pretty girlfriend stayed over at my apartment. We have been together for 8 months and things were going smoothly. This morning as we were laying side by side, she ripped a fart and then said "ahh that felt good" . It stinks it could clear out a church full of people in 30 seconds. I have smell plenty of farts but nothing like hers, she could gag a maggot with her farts . This is rude to me and i'm thinking of dumping her, but people might think i'm shallow and vain for dumping such a pretty girl for a trivial matter like that.

..huh??....Fart in publick?? ...is she Nigerian?angry
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by lyly911(f): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2013
IvyBlue:

Yes it's very rude when she does it in public ,even when it's a man it's still very rude !
She should have excused herself and go do it outside or in the toilet . undecided
exactly....dere re some certain tins human beings dont do in public.....its very embarrassing giving other pple inconvenieces....she should ve excused herself nd do it outside...dats no big deal abt dat
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Fizboy(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2013
this thread nd posts wanna make me throw up..imagine a bitch farting close ti me nd saying " that feels good*gosh she is doomed.. op pls dump ha fart stricken ass for good
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2013
lyly911: exactly....dere re some certain tins human beings dont do in public.....its very embarrassing giving other pple inconvenieces....she should ve excused herself nd do it outside...dats no big deal abt dat

Looking at the various comments,I can see that many people need etiquette classes .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Godson201333(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2013

Daz all.

Lol leave that OP alone,He is trying to behave childish,che mess get house?
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by carlos1(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2013

Hey easy!
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
IvyBlue:

Looking at the various comments,I can see that many people need etiquette classes .

This isn't about etiquette classes...not saying what she did was 100% right but seriously, dumping her because of that
The lady was probably just tryna feel too comfortable, if they've not reached that stage yet, he should have just found a way of telling her, not thinking of leaving her!
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Ralphjoe(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wow! This is kinda funny, ordinarily if it was me, i'll react the way op is doing right now, there needs to be a right way of doing things, she farting in his presence means that she doesn't respect him, she knows how unpleasing her fart can be but yet she did it in his presence & to top it up, she's supposed to be a pretty girl with a pretty etiquette of living. Anyway op, i'll suggest you tell her how you feel when she does it, do it in a polite manner. I rest my case
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Sanboy25: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ralphjoe: she farting in his presence means that she doesn't respect him
shocked I thought I had seen it all on NL... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Ralphjoe(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sanboy25:
shocked I thought I had seen it all on NL... undecided
hmmm, owk, if that's not the case here, how else do you explain her behaviour Mind you, lovers are supposed to be of their best behaviour when together.
Re: My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2013

I've never said this to a man before but
"I love you" lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Night Bus Romance / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.