Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once (1227 Views)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Why Do You Love Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by trhymes(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2008
Why do most men love Females slim and not fat or anyhow. Most men say its because of the easy sliding they normally have when having sex. And also that fat females are always too tight, they smell hell and all other kinds of thing. I personally think it doesnt matter. What do you think.   cool
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by iice(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2008
The things that go through some brains sef
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by adeboo(f): 6:28pm On May 07, 2008
iice, as the moderator, is this kinda mess allowed? undecided
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by tpia: 6:37pm On May 07, 2008
@ OP
Why do most men love Females slim and not fat or anyhow

if you'd stopped at the above sentence and not gone further, you'd be legit instead of illegal. undecided
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by ariblaze(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2008
@poster

what an assumption

i like big girls actually

go do your research

properly angry
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by frank316(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2008
i dont really care, i just love pussy as long as it gets wet and jiucy.

ok
i like slime girls with large breasts, and i like slimmer girls because they are usually more deeper and accomodating for my large somethin somthing
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by tngtech(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2008
iice:

things like?

@poster

Because they are the beautiful, sexiest and romantic people if you know what i mean. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by darmys(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2008
@ poster shocked

Thank God am not fat grin but WTF? that;'s not true though, it is those ladies that are fat that want to get slim and keep disturbing my ears that they are on diet this and diet that
love ur body be urself!
when i say such, peeps would be like it because ur not fat
even if i was fat, God will provide a man that loves me and my fatness
chikena! grin
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 08, 2008
iice:

may i ask what goes through ur brain?
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Easybaby(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2008
may i ask what goes through your brain?

dude ans your own,forget what is going through her brain cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

@poster,
whatever float your boat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Emeka72(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2008
@ poster, don't be a fool to think that all guys love slim babes than fat ones.
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by desodgi(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2008
Well. . .slim gurls are skillful, handy, and can do soo much more than what an avoirdupois babe can do.

All way goes with a slim babe, cuzz they've got delicacy and bags of skills cheesy
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by whitelexi(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2008
I don't like size 0 - 10! they look hungry and need help grin

I like a girl who has the traditional african figure: tall, healthy, and very acrobatic - Take my girlfriend for example  grin
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by vivaladiva(f): 6:08pm On May 08, 2008
whitelexi:

I don't like size 0 - 10! they look hungry and need help grin

I like a girl who has the traditional african figure: tall, healthy, and very acrobatic - Take my girlfriend for example grin
how we wan take know say ur babe dey athletic the girl fit be like one big sack of potato or like maltex bottle abi u go tell us
just kiddin ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 08, 2008
Orobo - hell no

Lepa - Cool
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Akinagirl(f): 12:10am On May 09, 2008
lol at topic
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by ashe2(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2008
coolmy brother said they can be twined and turned in any dimension to any rotation but wit the big chicks it wud take u like almost 4 eva tryig to move her or turn her to any position complains they are 2 heavy. am on the big side and still a lot of guys do like me so maybe u are a big gal who is not aware dat ur powers are irrespective of ur size, use it and call their attention to u gal.
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by whitelexi(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2008
info:

Orobo - hell no

Lepa - Cool

Lepa can break easily, orobo is too watery, middlebelt is in the middle of the upstream and downstream dichotomy, chikena grin
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by ashe2(f): 5:35pm On May 09, 2008
Frank 3.16 am not suprised at u cos ur name says u are frank so u think u can ur views  frankly ba? well i would tell u something and i hope u hear me with the right ears. sometimes airin all dat is in your mind is sometimes blatant foolishness. who wants to know if ur somethin somethin is big? u could have as well drawn it or beta still scanned it and put it here for us too. please grow up.
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Sodgi(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2008
Slim babes take less space when doing da shoki'shom~bolo cheesy
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by frank316(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2008
ashe2:

Frank 3.16 am not suprised at u because your name says u are frank so u think u can your views frankly ba? well i would tell u something and i hope u hear me with the right ears. sometimes airin all that is in your mind is sometimes blatant foolishness. who wants to know if your somethin somethin is big? u.
i wonder why that part really hit you.
hey keep it cool girl, you should have really checked out the kind of girl i like (slime busty chik with wet acomodating p****Y)
i only talked about my something to let you know the reason i like such girls, dont see no harm in that.

but all the same, sorry if my statement didnt go well with you, i just sometimes cant help being frank sorry.
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by Uby40(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2008
Word!!!!
@ poster, i'd have appreciated the thread more if u'd used like, instead of love.
i dont mind falling in love with a plum lady,as long as she loves me too, but i tend to be uncomfortable being around them,cos they seemingly look tired and unwilling in everything they do, if i have to fall in love with a plum lady, then i gat a lotta working out classes to achieve with her. but it wud nevr change the way i feel about her
Re: Can You Please Tell Us All Why You Love Slim Babes Than Fat Once by onyekang1(f): 12:46pm On May 10, 2008
this topic no make sense sha!

(1) (Reply)

A Choice Between Marriage And Job / Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives / I Have A Crush On My Lecturer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.