Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (21352 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by blueeyes1: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Abeg,I need a muslim male friend,frm 40yrs n above.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
50calibre: I love the approach china is taking, it's a very smart and insightful move.

Uproot the little plant, before it blossoms into a tree.

+100

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
siddiq202: Islamophobia at its peak...

What will they say is the reason not to allow them fast if they want to?

Islamophobia my a-hole. Chinese is a country without religion. They dont want any religion to corrupt their country,that is why they are going stronger every day. What of saudi arabia and some muslim countries that banned churches or any other place of worship? what do u call them? Good one china...ban them all. Ban all the tools of manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Artlove(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
nigeria again.. grin grin grin
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by hayubee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Allah know best!
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Horlawoomey(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Islam will surely dominate the world no matter how high the challenges from hypocrites are. . . . 20 years ago France did more than that but today, France is home to thousands mosque. Truth will always conquer.

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by maclatunji: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
50calibre: I love the approach china is taking, it's a very smart and insightful move.

Uproot the little plant, before it blossoms into a tree.

LOL. There are millions of Muslims in China. In addition, many Han Chinese are becoming Muslims in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim states. China is fighting a losing battle in this regard.

It is funny how naive and uninformed some of you guys are.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. There are millions of Muslims in China. In addition, many Han Chinese are becoming Muslims in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim states. China is fighting a losing battle in this regard.

Yes I'm sure you are right...and we are wrong

Still, dont go fasting in China boy...unless you want to get the terrorist treatment grin grin

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Horlawoomey: Islam will surely dominate the world no matter how high the challenges from hypocrites are. . . . 20 years ago France did more than that but today, France is home to thousands mosque. Truth will always conquer.

Why should one religion dominate the whole world....why cant we all leave in PEACE and worship whatever we believe in.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by maclatunji: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Let us give some background and context to my simple-minded folks that just jump at any front page topic relating to Islam to post ignorantly.

This policy is as a result of certain goofs by the Chinese government in the past as is discussed in this link http://www.ibtimes.com/beijing-cracks-down-uyghur-unrest-xinjiang-province-blames-us-encouraging-terrorists-1330129
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by sylve11: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Yes I'm sure you are right...and we are wrong

Still, dont go fasting in China boy...unless you want to get the terrorist treatment grin grin

grin grin grin cool
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by chukxie(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
This isn't right no matter from what angle one looks at it. They should be allowed to practice their religion without fear or intimidation. We all can't be atheists. By the way i'm a christian.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Should a country be blamed for trying to disallow terrorism within its borders?

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by alexis(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
tpacalipse: Should a country be blamed for trying to disallow terrorism within its borders?

Ask again oh!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Mogenerous(f): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Paris-Love:
^ i should tell you the side effects of skipping meals? No

Side effect of skipping meal? I have been fasting since I was 7years old and I'm here heal and healthy... The sick ones can be exempted from fasting and not the healthy ones...

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by makemoneynow(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sunglow: .Abi o! my broda na true word u talk.And they shld 4 once swallow d 'medicine'without complaning.
who is they.just as there are bad muslims there are also bad christians.in fact wicked ones
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by makemoneynow(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Horlawoomey: Islam will surely dominate the world no matter how high the challenges from hypocrites are. . . . 20 years ago France did more than that but today, France is home to thousands mosque. Truth will always conquer.
dats very corect no mater what u do islam rules u hv only 2 options take it or take it

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by makemoneynow(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
cool4ny:

Why should one religion dominate the whole world....why cant we all leave in PEACE and worship whatever we believe in.
because dere is only one true religion ISLAM

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by mariong(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
The amazing thing about muslims is that they are quick to shout islamophobia each time something they see as repression of muslims come up, failing to see or rather turn a blind eye towards the repression of governments like saudi, pakistan, afganistan to mention just few. Islamophobia appears to have become a slang since everything considered against islam is as a result of islamophobia. Rather than letting people see the hipocricy in some of their practices they claim everything is out of hate for their religion. You can't shout foul to intolerance when you're not any different.

These chinese and their palava sef. Well, can't blame them somtimes. I even get tired of all this religion and the "na me correct even when i dey wrong" that comes with it.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
make money now: because dere is only one true religion ISLAM

Not in China bro grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by laykhorn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
mazaje: Why are muslims whining when the grand Mufti, who is the highest official of religious law in Saudi Arabia, as well as the head of the Supreme Council of Islamic Scholars declared that all the churches in the Arabian Peninsula need to be destroyed. . .I am not talking about some obscured muslims I am talking about one of the principal muslims in the world, the highest official of religious law in Saudi Arabia. His declaration was also supported by some other muslism scholars as well . . .Seems muslims love crying when given a taste of their own medicine. . .

SOURCES

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by miky(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
cool4ny:

Islamophobia my a-hole. Chinese is a country without religion. They dont want any religion to corrupt their country,that is why they are going stronger every day. What of saudi arabia and some muslim countries that banned churches or any other place of worship? what do u call them? Good one china...ban them all. Ban all the tools of manipulation.

Was about to say the same.. From simple fasting to wanting sharia, then comes extremists.. China is a serious country that has the determination to build its economy and become a betters society not to dabble in religious matters which are not only foreign but troublesome kudos to them!!

P.s they should ban Christianity too, and keep their budda
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by mariong(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
make money now: dats very corect no mater what u do islam rules u hv only 2 options take it or take it
Mr Man, simple mathematics teaches that when a=x and b=x then a=b. Therefore, from your above statement you have just one option which is to 'take islam'. Guess if i don't you're going to hack me to death?. Mentality of people like you is the problem of religion, i'll advice you change it, it doesn't help.

8 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by hegelian: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
maclatunji:

why cant you guys be truthful for once. the same thing is happening i saudi arabia and muslim countries. i am a muslim too but the truth should be told. he who want equity must come to equity with clean hand. what is good for one is also good for the other. yes what the chinesse govt is doing is wrong but muslim countries are doing worst and we are suppose to lead by example.hypocrites everywhere you turn and yet we call ourselve believer (we should be willing to say and face the truth everywhere and wherever)

18 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by dfolan: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
I think the fasting is beginning to take its toll on you, judging from ur myopic thought, ur religion rather than dominating is rapidly diminishing. u Muslims take consolation in the ridiculous notion of ur religion being the fastest growing religion. my friend grow out of ur illusion and face reality

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Curlyjay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Though the enemies of Islam hate it, islam will always prevailThough the enemies of Islam hate it, islam will always prevailThough the enemies of Islam hate it, islam will always prevail

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Salimyaro: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
They plan all kinds of evil but nay they donot know Allah is the best of all planners.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by philip0906(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
dfolan:
I think the fasting is beginning to take its toll on you, judging from ur myopic thought, ur religion rather than dominating is rapidly diminishing. u Muslims take consolation in the ridiculous notion of ur religion being the fastest growing religion. my friend grow out of ur illusion and face reality
grin grin grin grin
They have the strength to even type, after they'll say they r fasting grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by fitzmayowa: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
hegelian:
why cant you guys be truthful for once. the same thing is happening i saudi arabia and muslim countries. i am a muslim too but the truth should be told. he who want equity must come to equity with clean hand. what is good for one is also good for the other. yes what the chinesse govt is doing is wrong but muslim countries are doing worst and we are suppose to lead by example.hypocrites everywhere you turn and yet we call ourselve believer (we should be willing to say and face the truth everywhere and wherever)

1000 likes
This is the first sincere post am seeing from a muslim...May Allah continue to bless and guide you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.