Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (21349 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Itoroetti(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lasun:

Can you please tell me if there is a mosque within the vicinity of the "Vatican City"? just mention the street name and address.

Is vatican a country of origin?
Is rccg camp a country or state of origin?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Okeikpu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
I trust d Chinese government, their brain still dey work.... Na only maad parents go let their children enter skul with empty belle . :p
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by oluchiokechi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Exactly.
Once it has to do with Islam or its related topics, Maclatunji and his
pple will try to defend it extremely sometimes moving out of the context
to make sense in the defence. Please the Chinese has their reasons on
that. Pray that God should touch them to modify such anti Islamic
policies as the Xtians do here for our pple in the northern Nija.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by hotwax: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Muslims just make noise. How many are they in china when catholic church in china is running half a billion. Islam is still d second largest religion in the world. I don't see any change in d near future cuz islamphobia is on d rise. E.g U.K Britons are fed up with islam.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Itoroetti(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
maclatunji:

And your specific complaint is?

Stop pretending as if u don't know what he's talking about,moreover,what is the this thread all about?is it not persecution?and someone just showed u a form of persecution from ur almighty "saudi arabia",yet u are asking what he's complaining about.
If u can't reply to that,drop ur bicycle and park well

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by maclatunji: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
untainted: Maclatunji you have no SHAME!
Playing the fool for what?

No, just want to know what his specific complaint is. I am not a mind-reader. This thread's OP did not go saying: "The Chinese are bad people". It presents a specific policy, "No Ramadan for Muslim U-18s in China" if the government has its way. It is a straightforward topic to address.

Smart people address substance not innuendos or speculation.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Itoroetti :

Peaceful?since wen?
THANK U MY BRODA THERE IS NOTIN LIKE PEACEFUL MUSLIM,DEM BE ALL D SAME. TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tonylyte: Religious fanaticism is worser dan ethnocentricism. Africa i weep 4 u. See wat d westerners has turned us into. Wat hav we done to ourselves? Is it so hard 4 us to realise our position? Cant we just rest 4 one day? My religion dis. My religion dat. Who told u, you hav been pleasing whom you think u've bin worshiping all dis while? We hav suffered a lot 4m y'all religion stuffs. Though, it s 2 late 4 us to repair africa and benefit 4m it..but, if our children sufa's it. Whom we serve wouldnt 4gv us.
IS A MUST 4 U TO TALK? U TALK NONSENCE.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tonylyte: Religious fanaticism is worser dan ethnocentricism. Africa i weep 4 u. See wat d westerners has turned us into. Wat hav we done to ourselves? Is it so hard 4 us to realise our position? Cant we just rest 4 one day? My religion dis. My religion dat. Who told u, you hav been pleasing whom you think u've bin worshiping all dis while? We hav suffered a lot 4m y'all religion stuffs. Though, it s 2 late 4 us to repair africa and benefit 4m it..but, if our children sufa's it. Whom we serve wouldnt 4gv us.
IS A MUST 4 U 2 TALK? U TALK TRASH. GO SLEEP
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Dewze(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
maclatunji:

This thread is about a specific policy that can be identified, understood and critiqued. If you want to raise issues about any other policy, feel free to raise them on another thread.

Surely, you don't deal in speculation and innuendoes when debating. It is either you state concrete facts or you keep silent.

'your pride' is what you are fighting to protect, not Islam. Ur fellow believer Hegelian sees this. Even your Allah knows this.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by victorv12(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Science and religion are just Two sides of the same Coin. One prefers to Use its HEAD while the other relies on TALES.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by leke12(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Islam is nt a religion of peace so they shudnt expect peace. Its not a new story cause even within themselves they kill one another e.g sunni muslim killing shia muslims and vice versa not to talk of smaller muslim parts lik salafist. Have u ever heard dt catholic members killing pentecostal members or anglican killing methodists If d muslim want peace they shud start showin sm.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Curlyjay: funny enough, during the time of the prophet, those prominent enemies of Islam later became guided and accepted Islam.
So, smile, my brethren...help is on the way, u'll be saved

The 'prominent enemies' converted to Islam willingly or FORCEFULLY ??

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by maclatunji: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dewze:

'your pride' is what you are fighting to protect, not Islam. Ur fellow believer Hegelian sees this. Even your Allah knows this.

Really? Who says I am 'defending' Islam? Islam defends itself. Hence, it does need my defence. It is interesting to see that you guys cannot come up with a cogent point even if it is a derailment.

Knowledge and facts are easy to present like the OP did.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by maclatunji: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
leke12: Islam is nt a religion of peace so they shudnt expect peace. Its not a new story cause even within themselves they kill one another e.g sunni muslim killing shia muslims and vice versa not to talk of smaller muslim parts lik salafist. Have u ever heard dt catholic members killing pentecostal members or anglican killing methodists If d muslim want peace they shud start showin sm.

LOL. Will someone hold this guy by the hand and gently pull him out of ignorance?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. Will someone hold this guy by the hand and gently pull him out of ignorance?
IT IS U DAT MUST BE PULLED OUT OF IGNORANCE. U RE BLIND,I PRAY U RECEIVE D SALVATION OF CHRIST

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by ajufinz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

u know christians like those who have so far provided their illogical response are the sort that would not mind joining the devil to fight muslims, the age of culpability in china is 14 years. so if a 14 yr old can be held for their action how did the same individuals suddenly become too stupid to make decision to fast? paris hate and company r known not to make reasonable comments!

one would think china spoke persons would know civil servants are actually prevented from fasting and they can be sacked and arrested!

in their hatred for islam, they forget that paul religion christianity is banned in china lol grin Jesus must be proud of the disciples of paul!
smh.

Having made some great points for Islam you then joined the devil to fight Jesus.

I bet you have no clue what Jesus is doing right now in China...
I'll drop my story here when I return from my mission trip.
Saleh!!!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by deols(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
When I read topics like this and see the comments from non Muslims, I smile.

To them, this is bad for the Muslims and whatever is bad for the Muslims is good.

Unknown to them, from a spiritual angle, with every hardship a Muslim faces, he gets rewards. Muslims in places like this, where their right is infringed upon are better Muslims than those who have it laid out to them. Their faith is strenghtened. They also havethe benefit of having their prayers answered as one of the prayers answered fast, is that of the oppressed.

I pray for ease, I pray for peace, I pray for understanding. I pray for guidance.

I pray for every truth seeking individual who reads this.

MAY Allah ease your tasks and guide you. Amin.

5 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
deols: When I read topics like this and see the comments from non Muslims, I smile.

To them, this is bad for the Muslims and whatever is bad for the Muslims is good.

Unknown to them, from a spiritual angle, with every hardship a Muslim faces, he gets rewards. Muslims in places like this, where their right is infringed upon are better Muslims than those who have it laid out to them. Their faith is strenghtened. They also havethe benefit of having their prayers answered as one of the prayers answered fast, is that of the oppressed.

I pray for ease, I pray for peace, I pray for understanding. I pray for guidance.

I pray for every truth seeking individual who reads this.

MAY Allah ease your tasks and guide you. Amin.
ONE OF D REWARD IS 20 VIRGIN IN HEAVEN. NON SENSE SO VIRGIN NA D PRIORITY 4 UNA KINGDOM? I PITY UNA NO BE SMALL.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Cocodiva: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
papi365: IT IS U DAT MUST BE PULLED OUT OF IGNORANCE. U RE BLIND,I PRAY U RECEIVE D SALVATION OF CHRIST

Are you wishing him well or otherwise? Cos this is not a prayer o . Rather,it's the opposite
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by tbaba1234: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
papi365: ONE OF D REWARD IS 20 VIRGIN IN HEAVEN. NON SENSE SO VIRGIN NA D PRIORITY 4 UNA KINGDOM? I PITY UNA NO BE SMALL.

Evidence?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Coco diva:

Are you wishing him well or otherwise? Cos this is not a prayer o . Rather,it's the opposite
I REALIZE ENGLISH WAS NOT UR MAJOR IN SKOOL. MTCHEEW
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Coco diva:

I FORGOT DAT ENGLISH WAS NOT UR MAJOR IN SKOOL
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by tbaba1234: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
USSR did it for decades, suppressing religion. When they fell, the muslims reclaimed their heritage. Look at young kazaks and other ex soviets coming back to practising the deen, it is so beautiful.

The Mongols did it, they destroyed the seat of the Islamic Caliphate, baghdad. Within a century, the mongols were muslims and were living as muslims.

They planned but Allah also planned; Allah is the Best of Planners. Surah(3:54)

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by DeeMarathon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm.... The Only thing I would say here is those officials really lacked Islamic knowledge, that's why they imposed this Irrational ban on the student, yet I still wonder why the parents kept quiet tho. In islam Adolescence is not by age or size of the Body, a child can be an adult the moment he experience some signs within himself. E.g 1. Hair growing around his Private organ 2.Wet dream 3. Heavy Voice(manly voice) e.t.c So its possible to see a 13 - 16 year old child with one or two of this signs. So in essence what I really want to say is, the school should not have banned any student from performing his/her duty to Allah because that's one of our primary aim of being in this World, Rather they should have advised those students they feel they are minor, not to take part in the obligation if they feel they can't. And again One advice to the parents/Students Don't Displease Allah to Please another Person.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
vedaxcool: Today as we fast unhindered, unrestricted, we should remember that they are millions of our brothers and sisters around the world who are prevented from fasting by repressive regimes etc. We should remember to put them in prayer, and also be grateful to Allah that we enjoy what others can only hope to have, may Allah bring an end to this injustice and oppression all over the world . . . Ramadan Kareem. smiley
Na lie u B. U are pretending! My teacher usually quote ' cloak on, bible on The left, cross on the right but inward a sephucler. Thats wht i have proven muslims to. Each one possess the D potential energy of babaric trouble whn D conditions are favourable. Or is that nt part of ur prayer daily?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by jarmooh: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Too many contradictions in the story, i bliv its just a cook up lies to make those currupted unblievers to cast an aspersions on Islam. And you will not succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.