Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (21351 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by osmen: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Don't know why we always fight to win religious war for the God we so desire and worship.
Why can't we all exist in peace and harmony The fact remains that any true worshiper don't fight off criticism because the only thing that cannot contradicts itself is TRUTH. So if you claim to be on the right path then face out all critics with facts. Also why do we seek to fight for our GOD, a true worshiper should trust the GOD he or she worships to be able to fight for His course.
Oh what a world of arrogant and blind followers we are living in.
How on earth can you claim to be a believe yet won't hesitate to take the life of an opposition.
Winning a war is not about destroying the opposition camp but taking over the camp and all their resources. How can you increase your number if you have killed and wiped out other opposition. Only a fool laugh when he sees fire at the roof top of his neighbor, so be wise.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2013
osmen: Don't know why we always fight to win religious war for the God we so desire and worship.
Why can't we all exist in peace and harmony The fact remains that any true worshiper don't fight off criticism because the only thing that cannot contradicts itself is TRUTH. So if you claim to be on the right path then face out all critics with facts. Also why do we seek to fight for our GOD, a true worshiper should trust the GOD he or she worships to be able to fight for His course.
How on earth can you claim to be a believe yet won't hesitate to take the life of an opposition.
Winning a war is not about destroying the opposition camp but taking over the camp and all their resources. How can you increase your number if you have killed and wiped out other opposition. Only a fool laugh when he sees fire at the roof top of his neighbor, so be wise.

True words, osmen. True words.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Godsun(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Paris-Love:

Not every muslim was banned from fasting. Only students under 18yrs. Its probably for health reasons
Its strange when you think about it, in China children are exempted while in islamic countries like Iran they are flogged to death for eating during ramadan.

Ha! Fear the God u serve! Can u prove it that they flog them to death? Islam is very easy and Ramadan is quite easy to practice. There is no Islamic law that says they should flog someone that eats during ramadan, not to talk of flogging to death.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Godsun:

Ha! Fear the God u serve! Can u prove it that they flog them to death? Islam is very easy and Ramadan is quite easy to practice.

Au Contraire, my Muslim brethren. Islam is not easy to practice at all, and your Ramadan is pure torture. I have a Muslim friend that secretly doesn't take part in Ramadan because of health reasons - obviously.

But the fear of inevitable backlash from the Muslim community prevented him from publicly staking his claim. I don't blame him at all.

Godsun:
There is no Islamic law that says they should flog someone that eats during ramadan, not to talk of flogging to death.

Go and tell that to those Northern Muslims that do just that and more.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by MayraC(f): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2013
miky:

Was about to say the same.. From simple fasting to wanting sharia, then comes extremists.. China is a serious country that has the determination to build its economy and become a betters society not to dabble in religious matters which are not only foreign but troublesome kudos to them!!

P.s they should ban Christianity too, and keep their budda

wow ok China is a serious country, so that gives them d right to ban people from fasting Seriously Let s talk about human rights in China.. lipsrsealed There is extremists everywhere, but that does not give u d right to ban d right people. Don't be an extremist urself by banning d right muslim people who want to fast embarassed I agree countries should be more aware about extremism and its dangers, but it is not by banning d right muslim..A lil tolerance guys smiley .. U wrote they should also ban Christianity...A powerful economic country that bans everything pls, guys look a lil at d past and what happened to countries who tried to ban everything..Sure China, let s ban everything and do not respect human rights if that makes u stronger why not Until when...I don't known, just saying...Countries have to prevent and be aware of extremism but banning and do not respect human rights is not d right solution wink
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Au Contraire, my Muslim brethren. Islam is not easy to practice at all, and your Ramadan is pure torture. I have a Muslim friend that secretly doesn't take part in Ramadan because of health reasons - obviously.

But the fear of inevitable backlash from the Muslim community prevented him from publicly staking his claim. I don't blame him at all.

Whatever religion you practice, I believe rejects lying, if you cannot speak the truth, then it is better you keep quite, as people are allowed not to partake in fasting if

1 – Sickness

Sickness means everything that means that a person is not healthy.

Ibn Qudaamah said: the scholars are agreed that it is permissible for the sick person not to fast in general. The basis of that is the aayah in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“but if any of you is ill or on a journey, the same number (should be made up) from other days”[al-Baqarah 2:184]

It was narrated that Salamah ibn al-Akwa’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “When this aayah was revealed – ‘And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskeen (poor person) (for every day)’ [al-Baqarah 2:184 – interpretation of the meaning] – those who wanted not to fast could do that, and pay the fidyah (i.e., feed one poor person for each day). That remained the case until the following aayah was revealed, i.e., the verse:

‘And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskeen (poor person) (for every day)’

[al-Baqarah 2:185 – interpretation of the meaning] – so it abrogated it.”

The sick person who fears that fasting may make his sickness worse or that it will slow down his recovery or damage a part of his body, has the option of not fasting, and indeed it is Sunnah for him not to fast and it is makrooh for him to complete his fast, because that may lead to his death. So he has to be cautious and protect himself. Moreover, if the sick person is very ill, that makes it permissible for him not to fast. But if a healthy person fears difficulty or tiredness, it is not permissible for him to break his fast, if all that happens to him when he fasts is that he becomes tired.

2 – Travelling

In order for traveling to result in a concession excusing one from fasting, the following conditions must be met:

a- The journey must be long enough that prayers may be shortened.

b- The traveler must not intend to settle in the place to which he travels.

c- His journey must not be for any sinful purpose, rather it should be for a sound purpose, according to the majority of scholars. That is because being allowed not to fast is a concession and relief that the sinner does not deserve on his journey, because the purpose of his journey is to commit sin – such as one who travels in order to commit banditry, for example.

Cancellation of the concession for traveling:

This concession of traveling is cancelled by two things:

(i) When the traveler returns home and enters his hometown, which is the place where he resides.

(ii) When the traveler decides to stay indefinitely, or for a lengthy period in one place, and the place is fit for settling in. Thus he becomes a resident (or non-traveller), so he should pray his prayers in full and not break his fast in Ramadaan, because the rulings on travel no longer apply to him.

3 – Pregnancy and breastfeeding

The fuqaha’ are agreed that pregnant and breastfeeding women may break their fast in Ramadaan, on the condition that they think there is a risk that they or their children may become ill or more ill, or be harmed or may die. The evidence for this concession in their case is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning:

“and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days”[al-Baqarah 2:185]

This does not refer to merely being sick, for the sick person who will not be harmed by fasting is not allowed to break the fast; here sickness is mentioned as a metaphor for any situation where fasting when sick may cause harm. This is what is meant by sickness here. That may be the case in pregnancy and when breastfeeding, so these two cases are included in the concession of breaking the fast. The evidence that women in these cases are allowed not to fast is the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik al-Ka’bi (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has relieved the traveler of fasting and half of prayer, and He has relieved the pregnant and breastfeeding woman of fasting.”

4 – Senility and old age

Senility and old age refers to one who is old and has lost his strength, or who is approaching death, so that every day he becomes weaker, until he dies, or who is suffering from a terminal or incurable illness and has no hope of recovery. The evidence that it is prescribed for such people not to fast is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskeen (poor person) (for every day)”[al-Baqarah 2:184]

Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that this aayah has not been abrogated, and it applies to old men and old women who cannot fast, so for each day they should feed one poor person.

5 – Intense hunger and thirst

If a person is overtaken by intense hunger or unbearable thirst, then he should break his fast and eat just as much as he needs to ward off that hunger, then he should refrain from eating for the rest of the day, and make up that fast later on.

The scholars added to intense hunger and thirst the fear of weakness when meeting the enemy, or fearing or expecting an attack, such as when one is surrounded. So if a fighter knows for sure or thinks it most likely that there will be fighting because he is facing the enemy, and he fears that fasting may make him weak when fighting, and he is not traveling, then he may break his fast before fighting.

6 – Compulsion

Compulsion means one person forcing another to do something or not to do something against his will, by means of threats. t

Either you are lying or your muslim friend does not know Islam. When one is fasting you do not go around shouting i am fasting, I am fasting, so truly your tale is a tall tale indeed!

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2013
osmen: Don't know why we always fight to win religious war for the God we so desire and worship.

Are referring to Jesus second coming?

Jesus’ second coming will be exceedingly violent. Revelation 19:11-21 describes the ultimate war with Christ, the conquering commander who judges and makes war “with justice” (v. 11). It’s going to be bloody (v. 13) and gory. The birds will eat the flesh of all those who oppose Him (v. 17-18). He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20).

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2013
vedaxcool:
Either you are lying or your muslim friend does not know Islam. When one is fasting you do not go around shouting i am fasting, I am fasting, so truly your tale is a tall tale indeed!

Whatever...

I know what I know, you can't tell me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Whatever...

I know what I know, you can't tell me otherwise.

I will give it to you, you know lies!

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Most of the negative remarks so far bearly pass the islamophobia test;

b]VII. Newt Gingrich

Islamophobia finds its way into all kinds of places; consider Ian Frazier’s wonderful Travels in Siberia, which does an admirable job of humanizing a part of the world we often associate with misery, death, and authoritarian backwardness. Frazier casually interjects his opinions of Islamic history, playing a hopscotch game with time and space. The effect is not pretty.

Not only is Frazier wrong, he’s got it backwards. He compares Bin Laden to Saladin, whereas by context it was the Crusaders who were the barbarians of that age, and Saladin the magnanimous warrior. Frazier presents a history that assumes a common set of motivations for actors in very different contexts. At the same time, he goes out of his way to try to humanize Russia and Siberia in particular.[/b]

Ian Frazier’s book came to my attention when it was excerpted in The New Yorker; as it turns out, The New Yorker funded his expedition. Now, of course, I don’t think his opinions of Islamic history are that magazine’s, and I don’t think Frazier is some kind of bigot. But still, the audience for Richardson’s book would not seem to be the audience for Frazier’s, and yet we spy similarly sloppy claims.

If you pay close attention, Islam and Muslims are frequently dismissed and derided by a range of voices from the left to the right—Bill Maher to Newt Gingrich. We need only look to the 2012 presidential campaign, especially on the Republican side, to see how terrible this conversation became. To this end: Because Muslims are assumed to be an “other,” they are exempted from Americanness.

How can someone who supposedly stands for not-us also be us?

During the Ground Zero mosque debacle, much of this kind of thinking was revealed. I’ll pick just one example: Newt Gingrich, who suggested during the controversy that there should not be a mosque near Ground Zero unless and until there was a church in Mecca. There’s so much to work with there that I’ve broken it down into three points—that’s as much as you’d want, I think.

First, Gingrich believes that American Muslims, because they are Muslim, are Saudis, and hence we can tell the Saudi government what to do, because of course the Saudi government, which is an absolute monarchy that does not answer to its citizens, would firstly listen to people who are not its citizens and also live on the other side of the planet and secondly had a say in the lower Manhattan mosque project.

Second, Gingrich associates America with a church, as opposed to say democracy; he wants a symbol of Christianity (read, America) in Mecca. But this picture is all wrong. American culture dominates the world, while the Muslim world struggles to produce anything. Indeed, a visitor to Mecca is undoubtedly struck by the degree of its Americanization—there are Burger Kings, KFC, a Starbucks, a Victoria’s Secret, a Sbarro’s, and even a Paris Hilton store.

Third, Gingrich believes Mecca is responsible for Ground Zero. Other Islamophobes have suggested nuking Mecca in response to terrorist attacks; Gingrich’s reasoning mirrors theirs. Islam is, in this worldview, a kind of global conspiracy headquartered in Mecca, which is not even the capital of a country, but is incidentally located in a country that many Muslims openly detest.

The Islamophobe desperately needs us to believe Islam is utterly unlike us, but simultaneously like us. (Islamophobia makes no sense.) Because America is a country, Islam must be a country, too. If “they” attacked our capital on 9/11, we should attack “their” capital, which somehow becomes Mecca. And this takes on more pernicious forms of reasoning.

While condemning Islam for being allergic to secularism (creeping Shari’ah and all that), ostensibly Christian Islamophobes actively work for the Christianization of American politics and law. They see no contradiction in this.

The Islamophobic attempt to portray Islam as a coherent entity (i.e., as in Richardson’s book) suggests the need for Islam to serve as a rival to the West, or specifically America, when there is no such possibility, beginning with the fact that America is a superpower and Islam is a religious tradition (apples and oranges, except this is more like breakfast nooks and mailboxes); even a comparison of America with Muslim countries is on nearly every measure no comparison.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264396/8-telling-signs-suffer-islamophobia#15339150

Please u guys should De-Islamophobe yourself or do as the guy did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzd-akFHwQ
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013
vedaxcool:

I will give it to you, you know lies!

There's a thin fine line between Truth and Lies, and a lot of people doesn't really know the difference. So if you think you are walking on the right path, I don't begrudge you that, coz I believe I'm also walking on the right path.

Who gave you the authority to decide who tell lies or not? Do you really know what is the Truth??

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

There's a thin fine line between Truth and Lies, and a lot of people doesn't really know the difference. So if you think you are walking on the right path, I don't begrudge you that, coz I believe I'm also walking on the right path.

Who gave you the authority to decide who tell lies or not? Do you really know what is the Truth??

FACTS!
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2013
vedaxcool:

FACTS!

Glad to see you agreed, but you haven't answered my questions...yet.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn: [/s]

Talk of misplaced priorities...

Dude, I don't know where You got the idea that I'm a Muslim.

And what are you ranting on about??

DEN U MUST BE A PEGAN
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2013
papi365: DEN U MUST BE A PEGAN

You meant atheist? And what has that got to do with anything?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn: [/s]

Talk of misplaced priorities...

Dude, I don't know where You got the idea that I'm a Muslim.

And what are you ranting on about??

U MUST BE PEGAN
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin united in their hatred for muslims, but still at each others throat!
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2013
papi365: U MUST BE PEGAN
^^
*Sighs resignedly*

I give up...
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2013
maclatunji:

And your specific complaint is?

What more do I need to state? Are you being deliberately obtuse or playing devils advocate?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Glad to see you agreed, but you haven't answered my questions...yet.

The answer has been given;

vedaxcool:

FACTS!
gave me the authority!
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by papi365: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:
^^
*Sighs resignedly*

I give up...
U NEED MORGADON 2 KOOK DOWN UR MEDULA OBLO. COS U DEY MISFIRE
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2013
vedaxcool:

The answer has been given;

FACTS! gave me the authority!

Really? What do you understand by 'FACTS'??

Can you please elaborate?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Really? What do you understand by 'FACTS'??

Can you please elaborate?

This is what I understand by fact;

FrostyZonn:

Whatever religion you practice, I believe rejects lying, if you cannot speak the truth, then it is better you keep quite, as people are allowed not to partake in fasting if

1 – Sickness

Sickness means everything that means that a person is not healthy.

Ibn Qudaamah said: the scholars are agreed that it is permissible for the sick person not to fast in general. The basis of that is the aayah in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“but if any of you is ill or on a journey, the same number (should be made up) from other days”[al-Baqarah 2:184]

It was narrated that Salamah ibn al-Akwa’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “When this aayah was revealed – ‘And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskeen (poor person) (for every day)’ [al-Baqarah 2:184 – interpretation of the meaning] – those who wanted not to fast could do that, and pay the fidyah (i.e., feed one poor person for each day). That remained the case until the following aayah was revealed, i.e., the verse:

‘And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskeen (poor person) (for every day)’

[al-Baqarah 2:185 – interpretation of the meaning] – so it abrogated it.”

The sick person who fears that fasting may make his sickness worse or that it will slow down his recovery or damage a part of his body, has the option of not fasting, and indeed it is Sunnah for him not to fast and it is makrooh for him to complete his fast, because that may lead to his death. So he has to be cautious and protect himself. Moreover, if the sick person is very ill, that makes it permissible for him not to fast. But if a healthy person fears difficulty or tiredness, it is not permissible for him to break his fast, if all that happens to him when he fasts is that he becomes tired.

2 – Travelling

In order for traveling to result in a concession excusing one from fasting, the following conditions must be met:

a- The journey must be long enough that prayers may be shortened.

b- The traveler must not intend to settle in the place to which he travels.

c- His journey must not be for any sinful purpose, rather it should be for a sound purpose, according to the majority of scholars. That is because being allowed not to fast is a concession and relief that the sinner does not deserve on his journey, because the purpose of his journey is to commit sin – such as one who travels in order to commit banditry, for example.

Cancellation of the concession for traveling:

This concession of traveling is cancelled by two things:

(i) When the traveler returns home and enters his hometown, which is the place where he resides.

(ii) When the traveler decides to stay indefinitely, or for a lengthy period in one place, and the place is fit for settling in. Thus he becomes a resident (or non-traveller), so he should pray his prayers in full and not break his fast in Ramadaan, because the rulings on travel no longer apply to him.

3 – Pregnancy and breastfeeding

The fuqaha’ are agreed that pregnant and breastfeeding women may break their fast in Ramadaan, on the condition that they think there is a risk that they or their children may become ill or more ill, or be harmed or may die. The evidence for this concession in their case is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning:

“and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days”[al-Baqarah 2:185]

This does not refer to merely being sick, for the sick person who will not be harmed by fasting is not allowed to break the fast; here sickness is mentioned as a metaphor for any situation where fasting when sick may cause harm. This is what is meant by sickness here. That may be the case in pregnancy and when breastfeeding, so these two cases are included in the concession of breaking the fast. The evidence that women in these cases are allowed not to fast is the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik al-Ka’bi (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has relieved the traveler of fasting and half of prayer, and He has relieved the pregnant and breastfeeding woman of fasting.”

4 – Senility and old age

Senility and old age refers to one who is old and has lost his strength, or who is approaching death, so that every day he becomes weaker, until he dies, or who is suffering from a terminal or incurable illness and has no hope of recovery. The evidence that it is prescribed for such people not to fast is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And as for those who can fast with difficulty, (e.g. an old man), they have (a choice either to fast or) to feed a Miskeen (poor person) (for every day)”[al-Baqarah 2:184]

Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that this aayah has not been abrogated, and it applies to old men and old women who cannot fast, so for each day they should feed one poor person.

5 – Intense hunger and thirst

If a person is overtaken by intense hunger or unbearable thirst, then he should break his fast and eat just as much as he needs to ward off that hunger, then he should refrain from eating for the rest of the day, and make up that fast later on.

The scholars added to intense hunger and thirst the fear of weakness when meeting the enemy, or fearing or expecting an attack, such as when one is surrounded. So if a fighter knows for sure or thinks it most likely that there will be fighting because he is facing the enemy, and he fears that fasting may make him weak when fighting, and he is not traveling, then he may break his fast before fighting.

6 – Compulsion

Compulsion means one person forcing another to do something or not to do something against his will, by means of threats. t

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Déjà vu anyone?!

Obviously @vedaxcool, you haven't a clue on what you are on about or else you wouldn't be copying and pasting your earlier comments.

Do an extensive research on "truth" and "facts" before you address me again.

'Nuff Said.
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by maclatunji: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2013
Lord_Reed:

What more do I need to state? Are you being deliberately obtuse or playing devils advocate?

No, I am being objective, selectively copying Wikipedia does not say anything about what you might be upset about. Do you expect me to assume to know what your grouse is?
Re: China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students by vedaxcool(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2013
FrostyZonn: Déjà vu anyone?!

Obviously @vedaxcool, you haven't a clue on what you are on about or else you wouldn't be copying and pasting your earlier comments.

Do an extensive research on "truth" and "facts" before you address me again.

'Nuff Said.

Bye bye, hope you stop lying after being exposed as fabricating lies about a phantom muslim, grin grin grin grin grin

one would expect that a pegan when shown clearly he was manufacturing a lie would know the game is up and cease the lie and even have the humanity to apologise for wanting to mislead people, yet you calmly put up your poker face as if lying is not a shameful deed, that is quite saddening, well, atheist seem to also practice evangelism by lies!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.