Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (15651 Views)

I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. / I Hardly Get What I Look Forward To In Life- Jonathan / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
9jaCrusade: My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined
Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

I never hear am before o
make Government talk like that

My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined
Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

Which kind talk be that,

na craze talk be that o
na animal talk be that ooo

Many leaders as you see them

na different disguise dem de o
animal in human skin
a***** de put u tie o
animal de waer agbada
animal de put u suit o....

[b]..FELA

wink wink grin grin grin grin

I've never seen Obama throwing insults at American citizens for the senseless killings that happen daily.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Policewoman(f): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
I agree with you my President.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by helphelp: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
K
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by licensed2k(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
9jaCrusade: My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined
Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

I never hear am before o
make Government talk like that

My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined
Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

Which kind talk be that,

na craze talk be that o

Many leaders as you see them

na different disguise dem de o
animal in human skin
a***** de put u tie o
animal de waer agbada
animal de put u suit o....

[b]..FELA

wink wink grin grin grin grin
I love FELA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
He and his cronies should set examples for Nigerians to follow. Maybe then will such comments hold water.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by firstolalekan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Shutup angry

Is it not your fault
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by ogb5(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Senseless talk from a Clueless drunk! mtscheeew! angry

hollandis: May God punish this bastard and the land minister that represented him

In those days when people actually check a girls character before marriage, these ones will never get a man to marry.

Someone is talking of people insulting their elders and these feel it is proper to insult the president of their country

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by AkinDavid2: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oh my! please how do i post on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
taiocol: if he is a drunk nd clueless u ar also 1. Cause he is ur lead.
I like dat response.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by omiobo: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
hollandis: May God punish this bastard and the land minister that represented him

Repect ur president na!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
what is the root cause of this bizarre sanctimonious posturing from the child molester pardoning, looter mentored useless drunkard?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by kreamidiva(f): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
"Teasher no teash me nonsense"!!! - Fela anikulapo kuti.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jonadoom is a bad joke!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
The president comes out and gives a bold profound statement of truth and a clarion call for society to take a look at itself and change and some kids just quickly come out and prove him right with shameless posts. Posts from touts and agberos. What more do you need to prove the president is spot on! Gbawe and his fellow agberos are undeniable proof

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Gbawe: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
e.code:
I really don't know how some people reason at all. The message is very clear, BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Please you people should desist from insulting Mr. President. People think they can come online and be claiming saint when we know corrupt runs in their system.

Oga, speak the truth and shame the devil. What change has GEJ and his kind exemplified to encourage young Nigerians to embrace the ethos of self-sacrifice and patriotism? Were you too young to note when Thomas Sankara sold the presidential fleet of cars to drive around in a Beetle because he felt he did not deserve more while his people had nothing?

Do you not know David Cameron uses commercial airlines lately because it would be distinctly insensitive asking Britons to get used to 'leaner times' while the Prime Minister is eating caviar aboard one plane from many out of his expensively maintained fleet?

Guy, give us a break. Crime and breakdown of respect for elders will proliferate as long as hypocrites like GEJ believe in a system where leaders take 95% of the wealth of Nigeria and give the people 5% in return.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Gbawe: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
thelastPope: The president comes out and gives a bold profound statement of truth and a clarion call for society to take a look at itself and change and some kids just quickly come out and prove him right with shameless posts. Posts from touts and agberos. What more do you need to prove the president is spot on! Gbawe and his fellow agberos are undeniable proof

Shut up crybaby. You only know how to report posts to mods so get your cowardly self out of my face.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I've never seen Obama throwing insults at American citizens for the senseless killings that happen daily.

This is the result of free and useless education. How is that statement an insult to Nigerians? A president comes out to lay bare the ills of society and calls for change and you say it is an insult? What kind of school did you attend? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up crybaby. You only know how to report posts to mods so get your cowardly self out of my face.

You know yourself. You have to work for your pay, I understand that, but you have absolutely no reason to behave like a tout, even if you are one. There is nothing in that presidential statement that warrants your insults. That is a commendable statement from a president. The kind only profound leaders make, but you went on a childish tangent and just must do what you are paid to do. Very uncalled for and shameful

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Wahala90: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Men now bleep their fellow men; women now do it with other women. We have truly lost it[/size]
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Presido is trying to charge us..but I would prefer to hear that from someone like Nelson..We have failed ourselves, besides is he not a product of this decaying society?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Amanwulu1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Senseless talk from a Clueless drunk! mtscheeew! angry

i like women who xpress demselves bt d way u spew out insult makes me to sincerely pity ur husband if u're married.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
The way some of u guys insult GEJ leaves me wonderin how u talk to ur folks at home. #sigh.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
This GEJ talks too much....!

Get your ikebe down Mr President and work...!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Elevation(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
President thanks for the advice however there are things u need to do as a leader these are (1) Try as much as possible to be the change u want to see. (2) Let corrupt officials be given capital punishment not when they steal 300billion they'd then be granted bail of 250k (3) Address the issue of the basic social amenities ( Electricity,Water,Good hospitals etc) and this time i mean not on papers it should be evident and real (4) I know u cant employ all the over-graduates but help pls help in reducing the unemployed also address the issue of Institutions of higher learning going on strike every now and then,Sir u are the leader...DO SOMETHING.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Sibrah: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr. President is right here, but he is a product of such circumstance. He had no respect for and agreement with a subset of Nigeria, no respect for elders in that group, No good intention for those such group are suppose to look after and no shoes/clue.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jenams: The way some of u guys insult GEJ leaves me wonderin how u talk to ur folks at home. #sigh.

What is even worse is that the statement had nothing in it to warrant an insult. How do you insult someone for calling for a change in society? What correlation has the president statement with insults? The statement is one that calls for engaging debate about the ills of society and what is needed. Even if you want to apportion some blame to the president himself, that is understood, but there is absolutely nothing in the statement that warranted insults. It is just a sad parttern these folks have imbibed on NL. They have become like programmed insult spewing robots. Honestly I think they have actually typed the insults in a text editor, distributed it amongst themselves and just copy and paste it into threads. So they just go to the frontpage or politics section, they read through the topic list, open a thread with GEJ's name or something related to GEJ and just paste it. That is the only explanation for their actions

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Gbawe: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
thelastPope:

You know yourself. You have to work for your pay, I understand that, but you have absolutely no reason to behave like a tout, even if you are one. There is nothing in that presidential statement that warrants your insults. That is a commendable statement from a president. The kind only profound leaders make, but you went on a childish tangent and just must do what you are paid to do. Very uncalled for and shameful

Shut up reprobate. You are nothing but a clannish clown. Sadly for you, and as intelligent folks have always maintained, Nigeria cannot exist in a vacuum. The evil that "take every kobo" leaders like GEJ have supported will turn Nigerians into dehumanised monsters who will not care for the ideals of society.

It is the fact we are now at this terrible reality that prompts the "respect" lamentation GEJ makes. What Mr.President really means is that Nigerians, gradually, are becoming more radical and not willing to stand by watching while him and his fellow plunderers loot the nation blind , while giving very little back, as has always obtained.

A fool like you sees nothing wrong with a man who ludicrously runs a ten airplane fleet, as leader of one of the poorest nations on earth, asking for respect when his peers who are heads of much richer and more stable nations have one airplane or even non at all !!! "Charity begins at home" azzlicking m0r0n.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Edenitis(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe and thelastpope.

I feel you guys and I weep for Nigeria.

Like him or hate him, Mr. President spoke the truth about us.

Our elders, and I am one of them, have failed us woefully by innumerable and persistent bad examples and and a complete lack of regard for the future. Leaders, especially from Babangida to date have preferred crooked and dishonest means to rule. They have stolen our commonwealth and encouraged others to do the same.

Political parties are formed not with any ideologies but for the agreement of like minded people to continue the despoilation of a colonised people.

Civil servants lord it over the society they are supposed to serve.

Why does the president need a fleet of private planes?
Why are presidents and governors and local council chairmen suddenly stupendously rich once they taste the office?

The young ones grow up seeing their elders blatantly display selfish thieving character all of the time.

A former president was accused of sleeping with his daughter in law. he is still respected in Nigeria!
Elders sleep around with their grand daughters!

So Mr. President sees all these and tells us to start the correction with our own lives.

He is right.

He is leading the way.

He will lead by example

Give him time.

We need to change and we do need a leader for the change.

May God use our president to change Nigeria. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe: Mr.President, stop fooling yourself. Social networking and a more inter-connected world, enabling more Nigerians to see what obtains elsewhere even if they have never left Nigerian, is the reason many young Nigerians now feel they have to embrace 'self-help' (crime) to gain some of the wealth of Nigeria that people like you believe in pocketing, to the detriment of the majority, with your huge salary, ridiculous food budget and ten airplane fleet.

Stop complaining Mr. President. You are fighting a losing battle because respect for elders, in this day and age when we all know what others are doing and enjoying, can only be maintained through elders conducting themselves in a manner worthy of respect.

Things will never go back to the days of innocence when deceitful elders like you patronisingly rub the head of young children and tell them to "study hard" while you loot/damage their future and condemn them to becoming criminals with your callously profligate ways that is going on even now as you speak.

You cannot even sacrifice one plane out of your ten airplane fleet, when other leaders of wealthy nations have one or non, yet you ask young Nigerians to respect you? You are even lucky they are docile, in comparison to others, else you may not have the effrontery to patronise them as you now do and as your kind have always done.

Totally spot on.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up reprobate. You are nothing but a clannish clown. Sadly for you, Nigeria cannot exist in a vacuum. It is this very fact responsible for the lamentation GEJ now makes. What Mr.President really means is that Nigerians, gradually, are becoming more radical and not willing to stand by while him and his ilk loot the nation blind as has always obtained. A fool like like sees nothing wrong with a man who runs a ten airplane fleet asking for respect when his peers who are heads of much richer and more stable nations have one airplane or even non at at. Charity begins at home azzlicking m0r0n.

You just keep showing who you really are. I need not say more. According to you, GEJ has bought 10 planes since he became president. Well done! Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!

You even know what he really means. I guess you must be related to Matt Parkman in the series, heroes. You must be a powerful psychic and mind reader. You even know what Nigerians think right from your desk at Alausa! Wonderful! Most interesting part is that, according to your logic, the whole country was paradise when GEJ took over and GEJ has since destroyed everything. WOW! You are good!...

Besides, I will not come down low to your gutter language level...Am too much for that

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by whitecat007: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Take it easy on our battery operated president oo!! The mumu just needs his brain rusted old batteries taken out and new in

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Edenitis: Gbawe and thelastpope.

I feel you guys and I weep for Nigeria.

Like him or hate him, Mr. President spoke the truth about us.

Our elders, and I am one of them, have failed us woefully by innumerable and persistent bad examples and and a complete lack of regard for the future. Leaders, especially from Babangida to date have preferred crooked and dishonest means to rule. They have stolen our commonwealth and encouraged others to do the same.

Political parties are formed not with any ideologies but for the agreement of like minded people to continue the despoilation of a colonised people.

Civil servants lord it over the society they are supposed to serve.

Why does the president need a fleet of private planes?
Why are presidents and governors and local council chairmen suddenly stupendously rich once they taste the office?

The young ones grow up seeing their elders blatantly display selfish thieving character all of the time.

A former president was accused of sleeping with his daughter in law. he is still respected in Nigeria!
Elders sleep around with their grand daughters!

So Mr. President sees all these and tells us to start the correction with our own lives.

He is right.

He is leading the way.

He will lead by example

Give him time.

We need to change and we do need a leader for the change.

May God use our president to change Nigeria. Amen

You have only elaborated my statements. I hope Gbawe will put his tribalism and partisan sword back in the sheath and do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.