Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (15647 Views)

I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. / I Hardly Get What I Look Forward To In Life- Jonathan / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Temptee101(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2013
I hate to say this. . .but verily we have a MONKEY as a president.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Lordlexy: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
clint77ng: GEJ has effected positive change in my life and that of my family. He gave me work at NLRC and after so many yrs of embargo in costoms, gave my cousin work there, gave my brother job at NSCDC. My wife got N5m from youwin and now her biz is growing from strength to strength. i can stroll into a gas station and buy gas anytime and anyway. If u easily appreciate him and stop the hate, some if not all these good things will touch ur live. Don't c d reason for all these hate cos he has performed better than those b4 him.
The fact tat d likes of u out of over 160m Nigerians had benefited from d largess doesn't mean all is well. See, d western world still demand accoutability from their leaders inpite of credible dev. Your post is obviously laden wit hypocricy nd lacking in content. Have u ever ask about d removal of subsidy wen least expected, or d president being in possession of as many as 10 aircrafts or d over 10b budgeted 4 food in d face of staggering poverty among d populace. If u call tat morality, then ur case is more pathetic than those Nigerians u make mokery of because u now have a job nd thus d rest can go to hell.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Lordlexy: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
clint77ng: GEJ has effected positive change in my life and that of my family. He gave me work at NLRC and after so many yrs of embargo in costoms, gave my cousin work there, gave my brother job at NSCDC. My wife got N5m from youwin and now her biz is growing from strength to strength. i can stroll into a gas station and buy gas anytime and anyway. If u easily appreciate him and stop the hate, some if not all these good things will touch ur live. Don't c d reason for all these hate cos he has performed better than those b4 him.
The fact tat d likes of u out of over 160m Nigerians had benefited from d largess doesn't mean all is well. See, d western world still demand accoutability from their leaders inpite of credible dev. Your post is obviously laden wit hypocricy nd lacking in content. Have u ever ask about d removal of subsidy wen least expected, or d president being in possession of as many as 10 aircrafts or d over 10b budgeted 4 food in d face of staggering poverty among d populace. If u call tat morality, then ur case is more pathetic than those Nigerians u make mokery of because u now have a job nd thus d rest can go to hell.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Flygeriansteve: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
We traded our core values of discernment and wisdom for gullibility and naivete when you sold us that sob story about you having no shoes and you being our God-given choice and we bought it
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by phurlargy(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2013
Thank God u r culprit.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by ewet: 2:29am On Jun 17, 2013
dedons: GEJ
the man of the people

u'v just said the truth
keep it up sir
As your name implies,you are truly D DUNCe!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by ewet: 2:30am On Jun 17, 2013
taiocol: if he is a drunk nd clueless u ar also 1. Cause he is ur lead.
u r equally as drunk and clueless as he is and you culd both go rot in hell for all we care angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by ewet: 2:33am On Jun 17, 2013
e.code:
I really don't know how some people reason at all. The message is very clear, BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Please you people should desist from insulting Mr. President. People think they can come online and be claiming saint when we know corrupt runs in their system.

The change we truly want is tht this retardeen shuld be kicked out come 2015!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by sayso: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2013
GEJ Please insult only your family, not Nigerians as a whole.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Temptee101(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
chronique: Unfortunately,most of the responses here,are the things he has talked about. Just goes a long way to say what he has said,is the truth. Nigerians no longer have regards for the president of the nation. Even if he has flaws,should he be this maligned? Funny truth is that most of the people who come online to insult jonathan,come from homes where fathers are drunkards/wine bibers,gamblers,chain smokers,chronic womanizers and polygamists,corrupt and of high immoral fibre,etc. Some of them have mothers sleeping with men that are not their husbands. Some of them come from extremely dysfunctional families but they can't open their mouths to talk to their parents,the way they talk about jonathan. Some of them have parents who are complete failures in different areas of life. I say this cos I once witnessed a situation where a girl from a dysfunctional home went about insulting GEJ on facebook. Unfortunately for her,someone who knew her family,and wasn't in good terms with her,decided to expose her and brought shame on her publicly by telling everyone who cared to know,how much of a weakling her father,who happens to be 20 years older than jonathan was. She had no choice other than to shut up.
Moral of the story is that,if the average Nigerian youths feels it's appropriate to use such derrogatory words against the office of the no 1 citizen of the nation,it tells you how much values we lack as a nation. Do not expect foreigners to treat you right or with respect. Yes,you should hold your leaders accountable and demand explanations from them. But the truth is,we've taken it one step too far.
Please excuse me. You expect us 2 respect leaders who have brought perpetual penury and untold hardship 2 its citizenry? Respect my foot....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. / Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.