Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Biblical Toasting - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biblical Toasting (13880 Views)

BIBLICAL TOASTING! :naija Style / Biblical Toasting.. / Akpors Biblical Toasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice! grin grin
Re: Biblical Toasting by dhrey: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Allen kee:

My belle o
my yarsh o
Re: Biblical Toasting by nice4life: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
This is not a joke, that's the way it should be, why should a bro toast a sis without quoting scripture ?bro is showing sis that he lives by the word of God cheesy
Re: Biblical Toasting by GentleNaaz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Girl; y do a guy becomes champion wn he sleeps wt many girs, while a girl becomes worthless wn she sleeps wt many men?
Boy; a key dat opens all padlock is a master key; a padlock dat cn b opend by all keys is worthless

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Toasting by Chibest2000(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hahaha dis 1 no bi small research or, hmmm I think I have gotten enough clue to confront this gal with. grin nobi joke
Re: Biblical Toasting by gbengaola: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
i think this is cool
Re: Biblical Toasting by jude33084(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
C'est moi:
Boy: Do you have a boyfriend?

Girl: Nope. I don't want to have a boyfriend.

Boy: Gen. 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Girl: But I don't love you.

Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

Girl: But how can I be sure that you're loyal and honest?

Boy: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

Girl: But I'm busy, I'm still studying.

Boy: Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens."

Girl: But why me? There are a lot of girls out there.

Boy: Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

Girl: But what is in me that you like?

Boy: Song of Solomon 4:7 "You are altogether beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in you."

Girl: But I'm not beautiful.

Boy: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Girl: What do you want to happen?

Boy: 2 Corinthians 2:4 "For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you."

MAKE I GO TRY AM FOR ONE DEEPER LIFE GIRL WHETHER IT WILL WORK lipsrsealed
Re: Biblical Toasting by saviola77(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Of course songs of Solomon has to be there...
Re: Biblical Toasting by 3RNEST(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
saviola77: Of course songs of Solomon has to be there...
Lol you mean the origin of toasting abi.... grin
Re: Biblical Toasting by yinkuschua(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin grin
Re: Biblical Toasting by danbdavid: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Adamu
Re: Biblical Toasting by Rolsberg(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Boy: Gen. 2:18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Boy: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

Boy: Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens."

Boy: Song of Solomon 4:7 "You are altogether beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in you."

Boy: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Boy: 2 Corinthians 2:4 "For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you."
brilliant. undecided
Re: Biblical Toasting by Sageez(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
C'est moi:

dis is d peak of lust, using the bible to joke. I dont find this funny. Can muslems use their quaran to joke?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
C'est moi:

jer 14:14
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
C'est moi:

jer 14:14
Re: Biblical Toasting by smeagolgollum(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sageez: dis is d peak of lust, using the bible to joke. I dont find this funny. Can muslems use their quaran to joke?
Can we usess my Preciousss to jokessss?

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3z7YcxLQq8eOT8fgggX5dTPpw28vGJKeHkl_teianV8ERQ7F4[/img]
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
@op u mean u sat down 2 write dis tin? May GOD forgive you. And you also said that 'heaven and earth wil pass away but my words will still remain' are you GOD or is the toaster GOD? Some youths may really puts this in action. Imagine the damage caused. islamists will not do dis but we that are the light would even do more. May GOD forgive us. Youths nowadays dnt fear GOD o! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Biblical Toasting by Paschal360: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sageez: dis is d peak of lust, using the bible to joke. I dont find this funny. Can muslems use their quaran to joke?

No, they use it to bomb.
Re: Biblical Toasting by Sageez(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
sbaks: @op u mean u sat down 2 write dis tin? May GOD 4give u. And u also said that 'heaven and earth wil pas away bt my words wil stil remain' are u GOD or is the toaster GOD? Sum youths may realy puts dis in action. Imagine d damage causd. islamists wil nt do dis bt we dat ar d light would even do more. May GOD 4give us. Yuts nowadays dnt fear GOD o! Hmmm

you know what surprise me? Christians are even laughing over it. Dis is not funny
Re: Biblical Toasting by Sageez(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
smeagol_gollum:
Can we usess my Preciousss to jokessss?

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3z7YcxLQq8eOT8fgggX5dTPpw28vGJKeHkl_teianV8ERQ7F4[/img]

no comment to you bro. I only pray your quaran helps you win a crown in heaven
Re: Biblical Toasting by Cestmoi1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
sbaks: @op u mean u sat down 2 write dis tin? May GOD 4give u. And u also said that 'heaven and earth wil pas away bt my words wil stil remain' are u GOD or is the toaster GOD? Sum youths may realy puts dis in action. Imagine d damage causd. islamists wil nt do dis bt we dat ar d light would even do more. May GOD 4give us. Yuts nowadays dnt fear GOD o! Hmmm
no,i didnt write dat.saw it on a frnd's wall on fcbuk n decided to post it here.y'all kip crucifying urselves nt me cuz im nt bothered.i read it and i found it interesting.kip taking panadol 4 my headache n post.u! yes! i mean u and u and u! im outta here.
Re: Biblical Toasting by Cestmoi1(f): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sageez:

you know what surprise me? Christians are even laughing over it. Dis is not funny
duh! no insult o bt can u pls shove ur islam wateva outta my post.y did u click on it in d 1st instance? did u c 'quaran toasting'? tnx.
Re: Biblical Toasting by Cestmoi1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
gosh! i hate 'holier than thou' attitudes.
Re: Biblical Toasting by tolasquare(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
What a good Job
Re: Biblical Toasting by godman01(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Okay o, try it on these girls and u will see.
Re: Biblical Toasting by CATCHYBLOGGER: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin God abeg forgive my inability to constrain this laughter caused by this silly dude. Can't believe I'm still laughing... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biblical Toasting by funkymedina: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
same heading sef and no reference to where he got the joke from
Re: Biblical Toasting by free2ryhme: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2013
emalek: It started on a monday 1992, have forgetten the date, there was a guy name Seun who told me i can never be on a first page on any front page article, so we went into a bet, the bet is that if am not among the first people to comment in any front page article for a period of one year i will have to pay him 100 thousand naira, which have been doing since 1992, but if i succeed i will be the new owner of NAIRALAND. And i made ìt today but Seun has refused to keep his end of the bargain. So pls nairalander help me fight for my right by telling Seun to make me the new BOSS

we dey there when una dey sign the agreement guy fight your fight
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2013
C'est moi:

no,i didnt write dat.saw it on a frnd's wall on fcbuk n decided to post it here.y'all kip crucifying urselves nt me cuz im nt bothered.i read it and i found it interesting.kip taking panadol 4 my headache n post.u! yes! i mean u and u and u! im outta here.

so u knw u hav an headache, i wil advice u 2 treat your headache b4 u will fall sick (backslide) which is very dangerous 2 ur health-Romans 1:32
Re: Biblical Toasting by Sageez(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2013
C'est moi:
gosh! i hate 'holier than thou' attitudes.

am not saying that am holy dude, joking is permitted buh not with the word of God.
Re: Biblical Toasting by Adimonyemma: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Really cool
Re: Biblical Toasting by Cestmoi1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sageez:

am not saying that am holy dude, joking is permitted buh not with the word of God.
hey! im nt a dude!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! / Sexual Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.