Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Biblical Toasting - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biblical Toasting (13881 Views)

BIBLICAL TOASTING! :naija Style / Biblical Toasting.. / Akpors Biblical Toasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Toasting by Cestmoi1(f): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akseph:
so u knw u hav an headache, i wil advice u 2 treat your headache b4 u will fall sick (backslide) which is very dangerous 2 ur health-Romans 1:32
i wnt say anythng cuz if i do,u wnt lyk urslf n i dnt want to be banned.
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
C'est moi:

i wnt say anythng cuz if i do,u wnt lyk urslf n i dnt want to be banned.
pls cn u say it as long as it is goin 2 add 2 my life
Re: Biblical Toasting by Cestmoi1(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akseph:
pls cn u say it as long as it is goin 2 add 2 my life
i'll just let dis slide n ignore u frm nw on b4 dis escalates in2 smthng else.cheers!
Re: Biblical Toasting by DinahAlfaro: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Annuity Rates Comparison Compare the leading Pension Annuities and Annuity Rates Quotes Online. theidol.com Annuity Rates Calculator will Help You Find the Perfect Policy for your Retirement
Re: Biblical Toasting by mayorjo4u: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Here is a similar discussion ..
Boy: Do U have a boyfriend?
Girl: Nope,I don’t need 2 have a boyfriend
Boy: Gen2:18 The Lord God said,”It’s not good for a man
2b alone,I will make a helper suitable for him”
Girl: But I don’t love U
Boy: 1John 4:8 “Whoever does not love,does not know God,because God is love”
Girl: And how do I know U mean those words?
Boy: Matthew 12:34b “For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks”.
Girl: But how can I be sure that you’re loyal and honest?
Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
Girl: But why me,there are a lot of girls out there.
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble things,but you surpass them all”
Girl: But what is in me that you like?
Boy: Song of Solomon4:7 “You are all together beautiful,my darling;there is no flaw in you”.
Girl: But I’m not all that beautiful,you are exaggerating.
Boy: Proverbs31:30 “Charm is deceptive,and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised”
Girl: What happens if I say yes?”
Boy:Gen2:24 ” Therefore man shall leave his father
and hold fast to his wife,and they shall become 1 flesh”
Girl:How come you know the scriptures this much?
Boy:Joshua1:8 “This book of Law shall not depart from your mouth,but you shall meditate on it day and night,so
that you may be careful to do all that is written in it.For then He will make your way prosperous and you will
have good success”
Girl:Wow! I can see you really love God.
Boy:psalms34:8 “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him”
Girl: hmmm,Ok please give me time to think about it.
Boy: Philipians4:8 “Finally brethren, whatever is true,whatever is honorable,whatever is just,whatever is
pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is commendable,if there is any excellence,if there is anything worthy of praise,think about these things.”
Girl: owww I love you already.”
Boy: Revelation 22:21b ” Amen;wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! / Sexual Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.