Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? (19607 Views)

Untold Secrets Of How Smart People Improve Their Cvs And Personalities: A Case.. / Struggling With Cover Letters? Let's Crack It Here. / Cover Letters - How "Blunt" Should You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by vickylinco(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shinor: [b]I have come across a great number of CV's in the course of my work and my reaction sometimes after perusing some copies has been " What on earth is this'? I wonder what was going through the candidate's mind as they put together that CV. Many are yet to understand the traditional role of a CV. It is simply the primary document a would be employer or agency consults to assess your eligibility for a position. The employer reads through your work and education history for any experience or skills that you may possess which will help you perform your role and then makes a decision whether to call your for an interview or not.
Unfortunately if there are question marks in any area of your CV, the decision is made without giving you an opportunity to explain. In other words you are judged based on what your CV said.
Therefore it is imperative to ensure that your CV is always saying the right things about you.
For more details on what should be on a CV, read my next article on CV's to be published subsequently.
http://saotheemploymentcoach..co.uk/2013/06/cvs-speak-is-yours-speaking-for-you.html[/b]
pls kindly send me some samples at....... kolawolevictor90@gmail.com thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by skilfulsidiq: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Pls send me sample: osodiq@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD “ACCA PAST EXAMS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS” @ ₦0.00 / 5 Work-from-home Jobs In Nigeria / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.