Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? (19841 Views)

Untold Secrets Of How Smart People Improve Their Cvs And Personalities: A Case.. / Struggling With Cover Letters? Let's Crack It Here. / Cover Letters - How "Blunt" Should You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Victosin09(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Shinor, pls do send me a prototype of a well formatted c.v. mail add: victosin09@gmail
.com. Tanx in anticipation.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
please mr poster, you are doing a great job here, i appreciate your efforts, can you please send me an example cv for jobs as medical lab scientist and quality control officer in food and beverage company>>>> emzybrown76@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by NIAPREXT(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hi, plz I'd also like to get a sample.
Queenjane.womene@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by CareerCaptain: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Great write up here. I stumbled on this post and I think its a right thing to share more to it with my fellow career men and women. It is a life experience. Don't doubt me, it really can help your career either you are currently employed or still hunting for one or better still applying for a contract. It is about how far your supposed trusted referees that you state in your Curriculum Vitae or Résumé can help you boost or kill your career, job or contract.

Read it here: How your Curriculum Vitae References can Destroy your Career

3 Likes

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by zub(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls do send cv and cover letter sample to azubike.agbarakwe@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by alabig(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Sir shinor, pls kindly send some cv and cover letter samples to me, at alabig4all@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by olu4life(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
pls shina forward copies of cover letters and cvs to my mail cutest.emma@yahoo.com tanx
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by hrykanu231(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Thanks Shino for ur input here, pls I need a copy(s) of the CV and cover note too. Pls kindly send to hrykanu2010@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by patrickipigbhe: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello Shino, I need samples of your cv and cover letter. My email is patrick.ipigbhe@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Shinor(m): 1:27am On Oct 28, 2013
Hi guys. CV's sent. Check your email boxes
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by liberty27(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2013
Hi Shinor, pls also 4wd to realedward@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kemzykoko(f): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Hello Shinor, pls send some samples of your CVs and cover letter to maryamolu@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by DzTzl(f): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
hello shinor, pls send samples of cv and cover letter to garuba90@gmail.com, thanks and God bless
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by lynkyinka(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sir I would appreciate a copy too. Lynkyinka@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Victosin09(f): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Victosin09: Shinor, pls do send me a prototype of a well formatted c.v. mail add: victosin09@gmail
.com. Tanx in anticipation.
Forest of thanks shinor!
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Plsss Sir, i need a sample of the cv and coverletter. Please, send to debolly4real@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Wendyslim(f): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Will be glad to have a copy of it. shoony1404@yahoo.com. Thank in anticipation
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kaze4blues(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Kaze4blues@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
johnfca: Thanks a lot, it's been sent
pls can u send samples to my email:elohoawusi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by bzeey(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
pls i need d format too. my email add is babsflame@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Rufex07(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
please kindly forward to my mail box rufex2013@gmail.com God bless you
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by demmy66: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Sir shinor, well done sir, we really appreciate your contributions here. Pls can you forward the samples cv's and cover letter to ismelukman2@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Mosestemitope(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
kindly send d cV. nd cover letter format pls: mountmos@yahoo.co.uk
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Dpros(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2013
Take a bold step in your career and join any of our career building training programs at DGR Consult ( www.dgr.com.ng ). we have Flexible Engineering Soft-Skills Training Programs to suit your level and at a very affordable rate..

YOUR BENEFITS
1. A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
2. WORKING MATERIALS ON ANY OF OUR COURSES
3. COMPREHENSIVE MANUALS TO AID FURTHER LEARNING
4. ONE-ON-ONE INTERACTION WITH THE INSTRUCTORS.
5. FREE ONE DAY REFRESHER CLASS AFTER YOUR TRAINING

All our training packages are 99% practical with real life illustrations delivered by practicing engineers/consultants, with very comprehensive training materials/manuals. Don't miss this chance!
call us today and book for your training.
contact

Tel: 08037916993 or 07052856858

DGR Training Center
suite B6b, 24 road Plaza,
24 road, Festac town, Lagos.

or log on to www.dgr.com.ng for more info
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by itodoho(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls kidly send me some samples to ehicomfy@yahoo.com. with cover letter. thank you very much.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Sike(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
How can i transform my already MS Word printed CV to a pdf format? Thanks anybody.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Bigdreams(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sike: How can i transform my already MS Word printed CV to a pdf format? Thanks anybody.

Hi friend, google online for pdf add-in for MS Word. Once you download and install it, open your MS Word document, click Save As, then select pdf in the 'Save As Type' field. It will convert your document to a pdf format.

I hope this helps.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by adisa009(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Please I need a sample copy kindly send some copies. God bless you for been there for us.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Dpros(f): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2013
[b]Expand your technical prowess.

When you take advantage of DGR ( www.dgr.com.ng ) Training Services, you can be assured to get the most in your career advancement, and you’ll increase your proficiency, confidence, and value to your present or future organization.

Get the most out of the latest technological softskills and tools adopted by multinational Engineering and oil & Gas Firms worldwide. DGR Training Improves your proficiency and your technical expertise, setting you apart among your counterparts.

At DGR (www.dgr.com.ng) We believe in sharing our expert knowledge with you, to ensure you have the highest level of confidence and self-sufficiency in your workplace and we ensure you maximizing your investment in your career development process.

for further information and registration for any of our training programs, kindly contact us with the info below

DGR Consults is located at

Suite B6b, 24Road Plaza,
24 Road, Festac Town, Lagos.

Phone: 08037916993 07052856858

Email : Info@dgr.com.ng

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) / I'm Considering Leaving Medicine - Please Advise / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.