Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari (35072 Views)

Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by ehiotoye(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Front page tins
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Sibrah: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
So what's the big deal in this walk out or Smart's talk?
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by takedat(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
If na you nko, you no go run? What answer was he going to give? lol.

I like audacious men like Sen Smart Adeyemi.
So he should have gone to seize the microphone from him(Sen Adeyemi) in other to reply ba? Smh!
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

So you would prefer Tinubu turning a wedding for their children into a political campaign?

You wonder why ppl still think most Nigerians have a low IQ?
So, walking out of the wedding was the best option? How could he have allowed Smart Adeyemi to outsmart him into running away from a wedding he was invited to?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by bloggernaija: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, walking out of the wedding was the best option? How could he have allowed Smart Adeyemi to outsmart him into running away from a wedding he was invited to?
Outsmart? More like made a fool of himself .

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by gbanikiti(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

So you would prefer Tinubu turning a wedding for their children into a political campaign?

eh, na so! exactly what PDP does. The same stewpidity Jonathan displays when he is invited for an event. example, telling Governors to sign death warrant of criminals in a church. can you beat that?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva:

Why wont he walk out? Thats the sensible thing to do

When 2 young couples are sitting and waiting to be celebrated but the senseless Smart Adeyemi thought that was the right time to start PDP vs APC war. Why not wait till he gets back and Adeyemi go to the APC convention to ask them that question

The senseless Adeyemi doesnt have a better place to ask the question other than the wedding of two youths?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
smart is not smart after all, if Buhari is what he is referring to as non-democratic forces, what then do we refer to Obasanjo, IBB, David Mark (he's oga at the top) etc who are all brother's in arms in the mighty PDP?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
gbanikiti: eh, na so! exactly what PDP does. The same stewpidity Jonathan displays when he is invited for an event. example, telling Governors to sign death warrant of criminals in a church. can you beat that?

I'm not surprised because Jonathan was born clueless and you cant expect anything better given his antecedents.

Everything in his life points to extreme cluelessness and Retardattion of the highest order

But for Adeyemi? AT least he for try respect his First name and act "Smart"

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
I rescind my comment about Tinubu not responding to Smart Adeyemi. While i would have wated to hear his response, i now think that was not the best place for Adeyemi to ask that question. Ifact, it was a disrespect to the couple. Though i hope Tinubu answers the question someplace else.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva: I rescind my comment about Tinubu not responding to Smart Adeyemi. While i would have wated to hear his response, i now think that was not the best place for Adeyemi to ask that question. Ifact, it was a disrespect to the couple. Though i hope Tinubu answers the question someplace else.

Now you are thinking!!

What next would we get from the morrons in PDP attend a naming ceremony and ask Okonjo to come and give the account of SUREP at a naming ceremony?

Attend a burial and ask Liebaran maku to come and spam us with tales of project the retardeen govt started

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva: I rescind my comment about Tinubu not responding to Smart Adeyemi. While i would have wated to hear his response, i now think that was not the best place for Adeyemi to ask that question. Ifact, it was a disrespect to the couple. Though i hope Tinubu answers the question someplace else.

typical of the principal (jonathan) and his lickers, spill out rubbish first, use your brain later

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by PointB: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
If na you nko, you no go run? What answer was he going to give? lol.

I like audacious men like Sen Smart Adeyemi.

Lol,
Let's assume it was his best move to turn tail and run. But surely, we should be hearing Tinubu's response from Lie Mohammned. Or...?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by gbanikiti(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Now you are thinking!!

What next would we get from the morrons in PDP attend a naming ceremony and ask Okonjo to come and give the account of SUREP at a naming ceremony?

Attend a burial and ask Liebaran maku to come and spam us with tales of project the retardeen govt started

Dayo, abeg i no fit laugh! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by PointB: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
bloggernaija:
Outsmart? More like made a fool of himself .

Not what we were told!

The hall initially went into pin-drop silence, but then erupted in huge ovations for the Kogi senator.

I guess you didn't read this part!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by gbanikiti(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
PointB:

Not what we were told!

I guess you didn't read this part!
I guess the huge ovation came from PDP members. They all made a fool and mockery of themselves. Silence is the best answer for fools! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Has any of those PDP morrons stopped to think what would have happened at the wedding if

Tinubu took the Mic and lambasted Jonathan and the PDP back,

later Another PDP man takes the Mic blast Tinubu and ACN and

after that El Rufai takes the stand and does his own

[size=14pt]What would now become of the wedding?[/size]

You now see why some people are known for talking before thinking like Retardeen and his cohorts?

Tinubus matured stand of walking out saved our country from another PDP shame in far away Dubai. Thats why we need APC in Aso Rock.

Enough of cluelessness

Once again Kudos Asiwaju Tinubu. Jagaban Borgu

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by solomon111(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lwkm.
I would really like to watch a debate of tinubu/buhari against jonathan.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Gbawe: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Thank you. The responses here, frankly, are embarrassing. With the part of Adeyemi's speech reproduced below, is it not obvious he is, as we have come to expect with GEJ's penchant for shameless public shows, acting out another Oransanye v Ribadu and Otedola v Farouk script that plays to the gallery in pursuit of the agenda of the Presidency?

Why would Tinubu, for his acclaimed intellect get into the gutter with Adeyemi when it is obvious what the Senator wants to achieve as another compromised and desperate mouthpiece of GEJ?

Those capable of rising above sentiments can see what is obvious to note Adeyemi's patronising display lacks sincerity or ideological honesty. If Adeyemi is truly opposed to Buhari as the democrat he now pretends to be, why the slavish eulogy and fawning endorsement of GEJ when the PDP as a Party has not presented a candidate for 2015? Why should Adeyemi be urging Tinubu to "be with" GEJ and against Buhari when the APC has not officially nominated Buhari and the PDP has not officially granted GEJ it's 2015 ticket? Why would Tinubu then publicly join issues with someone who disgraces his own name (Smart) this publicly with antics that is childish, hypocritical,contradictory and fraudulent on so many levels?

Is it not obvious Adeyemi is himself being undemocratic trying to force backing for GEJ's 2015 project especially from the leader of the opposition Party? Is it not obvious Adeyemi just organised an 'agbero' ambush devoid of political sincerity?

Sometimes, one does not know which is more disappointing. I.e the fact that compromised leaders are emboldened to patronisingly throw rotten Bananas at Nigerians or the notion that many Nigerians still remain unthinkingly Monkey-like enough to gobble up such rotten offerings.

Tinubu showed he is the smart one by not walking into another of the public ambush the clannish GEJ is fond of organising through the usage of clowns like Orasanye, Otti,Maku, Allison-Madueke, Otedola et al. What is the point of Adeyemi saying Tinubu "should be with" GEJ when he knows the man is one of the leaders of the opposition trying to give Nigerians choices? The world over, the APC is receiving praises because it can deepen Nigeria's democracy and Adeyemi wants otherwise by suggesting everyone must now align behind GEJ so that we have a coronation in 2015 instead of an election. Tinubu did well to walk away from this confused, desperate and obviously compromised clown called "Smart". Funny how politicians/public figures who are supporters of GEJ are now all Nollywood actors.

“I want to assure you, Asiwaju, that there is a president in Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, who has fought more battles than any other Nigerian leader in the name of terrorism.
“In 2012, the budget for security was N900 billion; that money is enough to dualise all major roads in Nigeria. It is enough to equip our universities. If that money had entered some African countries, it would cripple the economy, but it was committed to security because of terrorism.

“Goodluck Jonathan can be likened to a pilot who took off and suddenly entered into turbulence. With patience and perseverance, he weathered the storm. Today, he has reached the cruising level and he is cruising towards 2015. I believe you should be with this president as a democrat and not with a dictator.”

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by hercules07: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu: Has any of those PDP morrons stopped to think what would have happened at the wedding if

You now see why some people are known for talking before thinking like Retardeen and his cohorts?

Tinubus matured stand of walking out saved our country from another PDP shame in far away Dubai. Thats why we need APC in Aso Rock.

Enough of cluelessness

They expected Tinubu to be exchanging words with uncouth people who can not reason like adults, that smart adeyemi is not fit to wipe Buhari's shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by solomon111(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu: Has any of those PDP morrons stopped to think what would have happened at the wedding if

Enough of cluelessness

look here,stop displaying stark hypocrisy.
You're fooling no one but yourself.
If what smart said was erronous,i expect tinubu or lie muhammed to have it countered it by now.
I am definitely sure they would't waste any time before replying if it were someone affiliated to GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
solomon111: look here,stop displaying stark hypocrisy.
You're fooling no one but yourself.
If what smart said was erronous,i expect tinubu or lie muhammed to have it countered it by now.
I am definitely sure they would't waste any time before replying if it were someone affiliated to GEJ.

and in all you just typed, what's the message you are trying to pass? really having difficulties passing through your sycophancy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by gbanikiti(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Smartass Adeyemi has been longing for a day to embarass Tinubu and he finally got it! The same way that person of a Governor embarrassed Buhari because of a wedding which is not even related to him . Just imagine how senseless PDP members can be! grin

Lesson learnt: Don't invite any PDP member to your wedding or party because it might turn to a political gathering. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by amarilo: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why did elrufia run along with him, maybe he tot smart will face him after tinubu must have left. In as much as that is not the best place to ask him that question I believe most journalist will repeat the same question on him and other like him sometimes in the future. Tinubu might stop coming to the public or he will prepare an already made answer should such question arise.

Ok gnawed and other supporters of Bihari, help us tinubu answer that question. Who knows getting it correct might win you a lucrative Tinubu mouth piss as a job. Think about that, tinubu and others frequent nland you know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin the way these folks that hate Asiwaju reason most times is always awkward...

They want Asiwaju to join Mr Not-so-Smart to mess the Big-day of two young children?

PDP and it's supporters on this forum have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by solomon111(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu:

yet the PDP senator was begging this rogue to come and support retardeen Jonathan
As a good citizen,which many of Tinubu's syncophants believe him to be, he should be seen supporting the govt by not unnecessarily heating up the polity.
That's what is expected of a good opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by vanbonattel: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
PDP to win in 2015 and 2019, after that we can start voting PRP.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by viyon02: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
dancing azonto, this is just the beginning for him, his end will be worst than that of gadafi, i hate that man more than the devil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.