Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari (35068 Views)

Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by ewet: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
oshyno: Cowards. Why are they running. Heigth of cluelessness. Stand and put Smart Adeyemi where he belongs if uv got something tangible to say. When it comes to twitter ranting Elrufai will be fumming but to defend ur sef u can't.

So if thy had reduced your own wedding to a political debate meeting then the gathering gets disrupted. Would you hav bin hapi?

Instead of you ackwoledging Asiwaju's gentlemanliness and maturity you are here hauling insults.Trust me Smart's reply is wating for him and he shall get it in full dose,trust me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pataki: Good move by Asiwaju.

I just hope this also serves as a lesson for him to watch where and how he associates with these godless
and heartless bastards in PDP.
And tinubu is a man with godly Heart?
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by ewet: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
Can Smart Adeyemi also tell us why he is frontline member of the arty of rogues,murderers,charlatans and purveyors of evry lacuna tt is bedevilling us as a nation?
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Akiika: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
teskyg: I was in private political meeting last week.We were told of how Revenue from the western part of Nigeria is been doled out to Northern politicians like Buhari and El-Rufai.Most of us will weep if you hear the figures those abokis are gettn from the taxes we pay in Lagos which huge percentage is channel to APC.

Source? Evidence? which political meeting? PDPs? what was the payment for? Prove that you even pay any tax!
It's aweful when people just choose to malign others without proof.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
tawa89: you should have enrolled in NPF and asked to be deployed to Borno to crush Boko haram
don't mind the bigot.he didn't read where the senator smart said the money(900 billion) should have been used to fund education and infrastructure..no he didn't. But he's quite to say he didn't see anything wrong with that.sometimes you wonder if people even read before commenting
PointB:

Good point.

Let's review again what transpired at the event.

The bastard, Tinubu was very elated when it appears he was being praised. Why did he not run away when he was being hailed. I bet those Tinubu ar.se lickers on this thread, who have buried their objectivity in Tinubu loot chest will not see anything wrong with this. The thief responded very warmly to praises, but turn tail and run when criticized. Again, only an scheming opportunist does that. Shameful, and indeed disgraceful.

smiley don't mind them.they want praise but no critisism.that was a good opportunity to say it.sseing as the creme-de-la-creme of the society was there.what better time to say?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by saint047(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tinubu is simply livin in fools paradise,we knw hw he sold south west vote to PDD at d last general selection.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by iyeyemi: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr. Smart's foolish dissertation eclipsed a once-in-a-lifetime event, how insensitive can you get? Plus why do politicians talk like the rest of the nation is made up of idiots, but then again judging from the many supporters of this action in here, maybe they are on to something. Without the terrorism, smart really wants us to believe that this govt would have spent that amount on roads, or education or anything other than personal vanities like holding a wedding in dubai.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
kutchs: btw what‘s with this weddings in Dubai these days? Is there no hall again large and poshy enough to accomondate these rich kids in naija?

hmmm
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by 9jauk: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
Disaster that is awaiting Tinubu!

Crafty individual that majority of Yoruba's refused to see as selfish and greedy individual, he singlehandedly collects Revenue in major western state in d name of A consultant company Alpha..most of d Lagos state properties has been stolen no one questions is Authority yet they praise him Asiwaju..my foot.

Is rather tragic someone of his character is aspiring to become President of Fedral Republic of Nigeria, I wonder what Nigeria will turn if he succeeds, he practically grooms thugs.

PLS IM A YORUBA BOY NO BIFF...THIS ARE FACTS!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
dayokanu: Has any of those PDP morrons stopped to think what would have happened at the wedding if

Tinubu took the Mic and lambasted Jonathan and the PDP back,

later Another PDP man takes the Mic blast Tinubu and ACN and

after that El Rufai takes the stand and does his own

[size=14pt]What would now become of the wedding?[/size]

You now see why some people are known for talking before thinking like Retardeen and his cohorts?

Tinubus matured stand of walking out saved our country from another PDP shame in far away Dubai. Thats why we need APC in Aso Rock.

Enough of cluelessness

Once again Kudos Asiwaju Tinubu. Jagaban Borgu
shut up joor,if jonathan was the one accused in tinubu's position,then he could not make any respond and worst of all,he walks out of d wedding ceremony in shame,u are d same pple dat wil say GEJ is clueless and he could not defend him self,but now tinubu walks away in shame,n u are saying he showed maturity...!Gej they say he is d most accused and insulted president from facebook to al forms of media,but yet he has neva responded to any insult or watsoeva,he kips calm and moves on,this is who is Matured and has the Fear of GOD in him.When he his calm,pple wil say he is clueless and some pple wil call him Jonathan,asin he is dull.But tinubu walks away of a wedding in shame wit d shock of his life,pple are sayin he his matured,but if it was to b GEJ pple wil say he is a dullard...!Gej,as far as am concernd,u are d best president Nigeria has ever had,may almighty GOD countinue to give u wisdom and strength to rule dis country IJN.AMEN.GOD BLESS MR JONATHAN,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by kraftykc(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
LOL this thread is a PDP convention, no reason is to be found here
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
PointB:

Shame. What kind of man run away from the opportunity to sell his idea? Only an opportunist does that! Tinubu's romance with Buhari is not based on any solid principle, just the opportunistic grasp for power.

Again, shame!

It's also a bigger shame to know that Ty Danjuma,Obasanjo and Babangida who aslo truncate democracy during their own time are proud members of the PDP.I wish Tinubu had replied that mo'r'on instead of walking out.

Well maybe being silent may be the best option when confronted with an hypocratic Bootlicker !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by ayox2003: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Dis title of dis thread is sensational to say d least!

Occassions lyk dat r meant 4 throwing banters n conviviality!

D coup dat brought in Buhari served a purpose then n dat was to stem d corruption dat politicians of dat time wer flagrantly displaying

We were innudated wt nauseating display of affluence n iniquitous accumulation of wealth by politicians especially of d ruling class

Shagari d president was adjudged not to b dat corrupt but his weakness n refusal to reign in party members was his greatest undoing

Even civil servants were not left out! Then was d era of brown envelope! B4 u cud get anytyn done in govt circle,u av to tip off an official by packaging crisp naira notes in a brown envelope

Getting a contract approved was predicated on u having factored in a 10% extra cost on yr normal valuation

N dis was hampering d smooth running of govt! Nepotism n evri vice were @ dia infancy then n Nigerians were really complaining!

It was d indignation dat reckless lifestyle of d politician birthed in d military dat made Buhari n odas 2 chase d corrupt politicians away

A few months afta,d politicians aving accumulated a war-chest of money started mounting propaganda against d regime using d mass media capitalising on d regimes' excesses

IBB who aving studied dat Nigerians really do not hate corruption but wish to b part of it also took ova n really democratise corruption

Evri known enemies of (Buhari)govt were bought on-board thru indiscriminate award of contracts n d satanic SAP economic policy

Brown envelopes n 10% both disappeared leaving d stage 4 gross n undescribebable monumental corruption,people just collect mobilization fee of any contract n vamoose

In oda not 2b prosecuted,d contractor-politicians started hobnobbing wt d military

In a nutshell,it is not so simplistic to say Buhari truncated democracy if d 'ifs' n 'why's' are nt properly explained

4me evr action of each military ruler shd b dispassionately explained 2 situate dia place in history

Murtala n Buhari stil tower above evri military ruler dat Nigeria hs had.Gowon got tainted by his sit-tight antics n civil war

Back to Tinubu,I wud av bn agrieved dat Tinubu is hobnobbing wt Buhari if I ddnt kno d precedent of GMB as an anti-corruption crusader or his distaste of lascivious lifestyles of present day politicians

I subscribe to d need 2 completely change d course of dis country by progressive politicians wt Nigeria being dia focal point n not any ethno-religious connotation or colouration being deplored by d PDP

I adore GMB 4 d little he was able to achieve by whipping d then very corrupt politicians n business men including Dangote then cos Buhari remove d monopoly dat Dangote alone hd over importation of som food items

Several of d politicians Buhari moved against were even fellow northerners like Abdusamad,Mai Deribe n several odas not d 'Na my Brother' kind of politicians we av now

Its a known fact dat billions in import duty waivers were being granted 2 som business men who r major financiers of d govt in power

Who can 4get d ultimate monopoly Femi Otedola enjoyed in AGO importation 4 abt a year unda OBJ who gave him importation contract 4 all d diesel d whole of nigeria was consumming wc d young man now sub-contract to other major playas in d industry

You all don't kno dat monumental corruption emanates frm d leader dats y dey can neva fight corruption

Malabu,Halliburton n several hideous corruption scandals r 2 numerous 2 mention

4me as a Yoruba man,Xtian n highly detribalised,nobody can taint General Muhammadu Buhari in my view cos dis man is d demon dat our ruling elites fear

Its only we d youths dat I am afraid for cos d corrupt elites av almost succeded in twisting our history since most of u probably were not born until d 90s hence d social media av bn used to whip of grand hatred against people who ordinarily shd b our heroes

Dey did it to Gani Fawehinmi who pipo even later said was looking 4 cheap publicity owing to his incessant cries n activism against d corrupt n entrenched establishment

Gani later tried his hands in politics,d propanganda machinery stil said 'd best activists r not always d best leaders n dat Gani shd b content wt being just a human right crusader'

Anytime I see u all fighting yrslf on d basis of religion,ethnicity I always weep within me cos corruption,sleaze,n visionless leadership dosnt kno Hausa,Igbo nor Yoruba

I'm just like you. I took a decision not to post on the politics section again but you just changed all that! God bless u!

Frawzey
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Theeni: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013

D coup dat brought in Buhari served a purpose then n dat was to stem d corruption dat politicians of dat time wer flagrantly displaying

We were innudated wt nauseating display of affluence n iniquitous accumulation of wealth by politicians especially of d ruling class

Shagari d president was adjudged not to b dat corrupt but his weakness n refusal to reign in party members was his greatest undoing

Even civil servants were not left out! Then was d era of brown envelope! B4 u cud get anytyn done in govt circle,u av to tip off an official by packaging crisp naira notes in a brown envelope

Getting a contract approved was predicated on u having factored in a 10% extra cost on yr normal valuation

N dis was hampering d smooth running of govt! Nepotism n evri vice were @ dia infancy then n Nigerians were really complaining!

It was d indignation dat reckless lifestyle of d politician birthed in d military dat made Buhari n odas 2 chase d corrupt politicians away

A few months afta,d politicians aving accumulated a war-chest of money started mounting propaganda against d regime using d mass media capitalising on d regimes' excesses

IBB who aving studied dat Nigerians really do not hate corruption but wish to b part of it also took ova n really democratise corruption

Evri known enemies of (Buhari)govt were bought on-board thru indiscriminate award of contracts n d satanic SAP economic policy

Brown envelopes n 10% both disappeared leaving d stage 4 gross n undescribebable monumental corruption,people just collect mobilization fee of any contract n vamoose

In oda not 2b prosecuted,d contractor-politicians started hobnobbing wt d military

In a nutshell,it is not so simplistic to say Buhari truncated democracy if d 'ifs' n 'why's' are nt properly explained

4me evr action of each military ruler shd b dispassionately explained 2 situate dia place in history

Murtala n Buhari stil tower above evri military ruler dat Nigeria hs had.Gowon got tainted by his sit-tight antics n civil war

Back to Tinubu,I wud av bn agrieved dat Tinubu is hobnobbing wt Buhari if I ddnt kno d precedent of GMB as an anti-corruption crusader or his distaste of lascivious lifestyles of present day politicians

I subscribe to d need 2 completely change d course of dis country by progressive politicians wt Nigeria being dia focal point n not any ethno-religious connotation or colouration being deplored by d PDP

I adore GMB 4 d little he was able to achieve by whipping d then very corrupt politicians n business men including Dangote then cos Buhari remove d monopoly dat Dangote alone hd over importation of som food items

Several of d politicians Buhari moved against were even fellow northerners like Abdusamad,Mai Deribe n several odas not d 'Na my Brother' kind of politicians we av now

Its a known fact dat billions in import duty waivers were being granted 2 som business men who r major financiers of d govt in power

Who can 4get d ultimate monopoly Femi Otedola enjoyed in AGO importation 4 abt a year unda OBJ who gave him importation contract 4 all d diesel d whole of nigeria was consumming wc d young man now sub-contract to other major playas in d industry

You all don't kno dat monumental corruption emanates frm d leader dats y dey can neva fight corruption

4me as a Yoruba man,Xtian n highly detribalised,nobody can taint General Muhammadu Buhari in my view cos dis man is d demon dat our ruling elites fear

Its only we d youths dat I am afraid for cos d corrupt elites av almost succeded in twisting our history since most of u probably were not born until d 90s hence d social media av bn used to whip of grand hatred against people who ordinarily shd b our heroes

Dey did it to Gani Fawehinmi who pipo even later said was looking 4 cheap publicity owing to his incessant cries n activism against d corrupt n entrenched establishment

Gani later tried his hands in politics,d propanganda machinery stil said 'd best activists r not always d best leaders n dat Gani shd b content wt being just a human right crusader'

Anytime I see u all fighting yrslf on d basis of religion,ethnicity I always weep within me cos corruption,sleaze,n visionless leadership dosnt kno Hausa,Igbo nor Yoruba

All said!
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by God4memi: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Smart Adeyemi and his group lacks hOme training by all standards. How On earth must he used a wedding platform 4 political vendetta? I surprised me 2 know how silly and insensitive some parent can be. Mortgaging d happiness of their children. Tinubu is wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
gbanikiti: The thread doesn't even have a credible source. This is an aproko story just to score cheap political points. Smh
bla bla bla bla bla.Abegi shut up,if d negative story was about GEJ,the thread surely wil have a credible source abi?N it wil not av been an akproko story abi?U beta go n find ur hole.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Theeni: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, walking out of the wedding was the best option? How could he have allowed Smart Adeyemi to outsmart him into running away from a wedding he was invited to?

It is a "wedding", not a political debate or rally....
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by oshyno(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
ewet:

So if thy had reduced your own wedding to a political debate meeting then the gathering gets disrupted. Would you hav bin hapi?

Instead of you ackwoledging Asiwaju's gentlemanliness and maturity you are here hauling insults.Trust me Smart's reply is wating for him and he shall get it in full dose,trust me.

First of all, they r all bunch of looters.all of dem. Some are just higher in d looting pedigree soo no offence if boko haram detonates dynamite there.

My point is it wasn't d smart thing s tinubu to hv walked out.It shows hw lilly livered and hot temper hez got.What I expected him to do is to laugh it off then tell Smart Adeyemi he will reply him sake for d occassion. Or better still wait till wen is d time for him to speak cuz as d leader of opposition he will definitely get that opportunity.There is a way to make ur accuser look stvpid and useless without causing a fight.daz being smart.Daz wat I expected him t do.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by neneslim(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Idokojimmy: Smart men like his name suggests, know how to tackle people smartly. That bunch weighs more than the heavy weight. Hehehehehehe I d laf for Igbira language
very sad that we have so many timid youths all over this country. I Fear for leaders of our generation cos i can bet we re going to be worse than all this vrrooks put together. We re here clapping for sen smart for praising a govt that refuse to work and create jobs. a govt that cant provide steady power, a govt thats killing our economy. ask urselves the supporters of this govt what is our current GDP. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva: I rescind my comment about Tinubu not responding to Smart Adeyemi. While i would have wated to hear his response, i now think that was not the best place for Adeyemi to ask that question. Ifact, it was a disrespect to the couple. Though i hope Tinubu answers the question someplace else.

Wow. This is impressive.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
oshyno:

First of all, they r all bunch of looters.all of dem. Some are just higher in d looting pedigree soo no offence if boko haram detonates dynamite there.

My point is it wasn't d smart thing s tinubu to hv walked out.It shows hw lilly livered and hot temper hez got.What I expected him to do is to laugh it off then tell Smart Adeyemi he will reply him sake for d occassion. Or better still wait till wen is d time for him to speak cuz as d leader of opposition he will definitely get that opportunity.There is a way to make ur accuser look stvpid and useless without causing a fight.daz being smart.Daz wat I expected him t do.

if Tinubu responds that way and Adeyemi feels insulted and continues in his diatribe and later someone sympathetic to Tinubu responds and it goes on and on.

Tinubu knew they were going for a wedding and not a political Jamboree and he respected that. Decorum is something Nigerians lack and its no surprise a lot of people think its no big deal Shouting PDP-Power and ACN-Justice at the naming ceremony of a 7 day old

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Ayus34(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
HolyTruth: Tinubu's days are numbered. Mark my words.

How can an ideologist like him descend so low to condemn a state of emergency approved by an overwhelming majority of Nigerians including Northern youths?. No value what so ever for the life of Nigerians.

Tinubu have mortgaged the once highly respected Yoruba political prowess for 5 kobo

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ1FHnZZx3mra8vodP66SZeMPgLx-bhh4w744q_DY19IGcXnZ7[/img]
do u reason with ur anus?i remembered vividly that ur eastern acclaim warlord gave support to the same people u pretend to hate today....u forgot how ur president came to yoruba land to lambast all their leaders by calling them rascals to which tinubu is part....and now u want the same people to support the one that shows hatred to them openly just the way ur eastern brothers behave on nairaland?this is hipocrite of the highest order......adeyemi smart might be right but he should understand this is politics....rub my back and i rub urs.who cares if buhari once halted the civilian rule but his govt.was far better than this democrazy we called democracy.....if smart adeyemi can accused tinubu of supporting buhari,then he is guity of the same offence by supporting the killer party pdp....with all his activist acumen,i also expect him to follow or start a party of good ideology and manifesto that will affect the lives of an ordinary nigerian possitively instead of joining the killing party to mortgage our future.so it is matter of choice!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by initiate: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
the guy just lost his mum and you guys keep disturbing him. give him a break abeg. wats smart adeyemi looking for self.? is this ths rite time for dis kind nonsense

by the way what are they all doing at the party of an oil subsidy thief? nigeriand are groaning and writing petition and our politicians take all the money to dubai to go and enjoy? that is where we need bh
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by whizkidd: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
I have an uncle in Abuja who chases contracts and is friends with all the PDP politicians and I can tell you that Buhari is their biggest fear. They will stop at nothing to keep him out of power because they know its game over for them if he becomes President.

The sad truth is that Nigerians don't want good leadership. Most will cry about our leaders but when presented with good candidates will make excuses to not vote for them. Most people don't mind corruption. They want someone who can magically develop a place while settling everybody. We are a country of lost souls.

I don't support the idea of electing a leader who once truncated a democracy but if we call a spade a spade, Obasanjo was also a military head of state, and Buharis tough stance on corruption is better than Jonathans free for all chopping jamboree.

In an ideal world, we would have a younger, resolute anti-corruption champion as President (a la Ribadu) but this is Nigeria. Anyone who thinks Jonathan is going to lose is decieving themselves. 2011 was the best chance to rid ourselves of PDP but since people are not ready for change,mumu Nigerians voted for Jonathan Badluck :/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Gbawe: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
neneslim: very sad that we have so many timid youths all over this country. I Fear for leaders of our generation cos i can bet we re going to be worse than all this vrrooks put together. We re here clapping for sen smart for praising a govt that refuse to work and create jobs. a govt that cant provide steady power, a govt thats killing our economy. ask urselves the supporters of this govt what is our current GDP. Fool.

Don't mind them. Adeyemi should be ashamed of himself. Hypocrisy 101 is Adeyemi holding brief for an ultra-corrupt President who is taking Nigeria backwards, empowering criminals and looters everywhere (like Anenih) while rounding on Buhari.

Is it not the same GEJ who called IBB his "father" just to curry election favor? We dey laff. Nigerian politicians are throwing rotten banana because they think the Nigerian variety of Monkeys does not even deserve fresh fruits. Yet the unthinking Monkeys are clapping foolishly confirming that they indeed deserve to be patronized.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by neneslim(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Unbelievable that our generatioms are going to be worse than the one of gej buhari and co. So sad that during our time we migjt not have a credible learder. How on earth a graduate a some university will there praise this govt or compate this govt with that of buhari. Settiments aside name one credible thing gej did that is not tainted or one credible thing tje so call democracy of 1999 till date did that is worth comparing to the govt of BUHARI. Os it the unstable power supply of the veippling economy or the billions of naira squandered on what or the loots buy govt officail, is it the privatization of some sectors or the 1.8 trillion spent on failed saterlite thats missing in space today. Is it the amnesty given to criminals thats almost taint our generation or the amnesty given to militants, before u post any rubish ask ur self what is the state of nigerian economy, what is our current GDP, as an oil producing country whats our currency value despite we dont have sanctions of any sort. Ask urself whats our unemployment rate. The early we round the fringe politicians up the better cos non of them is what praising. U should all worey about ur future cos its not assured. Whether u got a job now or not none of us deserve this mess. Before u quote me and tell me rubish google my questions first.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Ayus34(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
solomon111: As a good citizen,which many of Tinubu's syncophants believe him to be, he should be seen supporting the govt by not unnecessarily heating up the polity.
That's what is expected of a good opposition party.
just the way you do adress ur dad MR THIEF,for mortgaging ur future....for not being able to give u a sound education so that you can be a good thinker rather than a propagandist....i am so sure your family is the greatest natural disaster that befall this country...calling one a thief without an evidence to prove it,cant u see that you are a shame to ur generation?tell me what problem you have solved around your locality...only to lament and blame others for your woeful life.
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by moodswing(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you. The responses here, frankly, are embarrassing. With the part of Adeyemi's speech reproduced below, is it not obvious he is, as we have come to expect with GEJ's penchant for shameless public shows, acting out another Oransanye v Ribadu and Otedola v Farouk script that plays to the gallery in pursuit of the agenda of the Presidency?

Why would Tinubu, for his acclaimed intellect get into the gutter with Adeyemi when it is obvious what the Senator wants to achieve as another compromised and desperate mouthpiece of GEJ?

Those capable of rising above sentiments can see what is obvious to note Adeyemi's patronising display lacks sincerity or ideological honesty. If Adeyemi is truly opposed to Buhari as the democrat he now pretends to be, why the slavish eulogy and fawning endorsement of GEJ when the PDP as a Party has not presented a candidate for 2015? Why should Adeyemi be urging Tinubu to "be with" GEJ and against Buhari when the APC has not officially nominated Buhari and the PDP has not officially granted GEJ it's 2015 ticket? Why would Tinubu then publicly join issues with someone who disgraces his own name (Smart) this publicly with antics that is childish, hypocritical,contradictory and fraudulent on so many levels?

Is it not obvious Adeyemi is himself being undemocratic trying to force backing for GEJ's 2015 project especially from the leader of the opposition Party? Is it not obvious Adeyemi just organised an 'agbero' ambush devoid of political sincerity?

Sometimes, one does not know which is more disappointing. I.e the fact that compromised leaders are emboldened to patronisingly throw rotten Bananas at Nigerians or the notion that many Nigerians still remain unthinkingly Monkey-like enough to gobble up such rotten offerings.

Tinubu showed he is the smart one by not walking into another of the public ambush the clannish GEJ is fond of organising through the usage of clowns like Orasanye, Otti,Maku, Allison-Madueke, Otedola et al. What is the point of Adeyemi saying Tinubu "should be with" GEJ when he knows the man is one of the leaders of the opposition trying to give Nigerians choices? The world over, the APC is receiving praises because it can deepen Nigeria's democracy and Adeyemi wants otherwise by suggesting everyone must now align behind GEJ so that we have a coronation in 2015 instead of an election. Tinubu did well to walk away from this confused, desperate and obviously compromised clown called "Smart". Funny how politicians/public figures who are supporters of GEJ are now all Nollywood actors.

Why do you enjoy polluting good threads with your pathetic attempt at sounding reasonable?.

Start a blog and share your myopic reasoning with mor0ns of your calibre and stop posting your good for nothing malicious opinions here.

Everything about tinubu, whether stuupid or sensible is correct, and our president and his administration is not right abi?. Mugu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by mapet: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Egbon,

I'm so happy that you've gone down history lane to put the facts on NL. It is even more appalling that the youths of nowadays on NL are either naive and ignorant, or intellectualy lazy to go read history. They largely depend on regurgitating twisted facts that is sold to you on social media and internet.

The days of Shagari was corruption matched with ethnic and religious polarization. Was it not during that period you must belong to the muslim north or else you stand no chance of getting appointments and contracts. This led many compromised southerners to resort to changing their names, and wearing babariga and cap was the order of the day.

This was a perid where there was wanton indiscipline in the society, that made Buhari and Idiagbon to introduce WAI (War Against Indiscipline). Those days you dare not defeacate or unrinate by road side, you dare not drop waste on the road and you queue up at public places.

The issue of the proscription of the media was unfortunate. Some of the media men were compromised by the politicians and the no-nonsense military clamped them both the innocent and the guilty

People are quick to forget that this was the first regime that publicly committed to paying our external debt and on a montly basis. This came about when the theiving politicians will collect foreign loans to prosecute projects that hardly left the proposal paper and the loans took flight into private pockets and Swiss Banks.

Really those of us that were around then, celebrated GMB-Idiagbon govt especially the dedication to stamp out corruption and wage war against indicipline.

Fast forward to today, some idiots type rubbish. Smart Adeyemi is just doing his master's (Jonathan's) work in attacking Buhari. And why are we getting over ourselves. APC has not said Buhari is the presidential Candidate yet.

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by ayox2003: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
whizkidd: I have an uncle in Abuja who chases contracts and is friends with all the PDP politicians and I can tell you that Buhari is their biggest fear. They will stop at nothing to keep him out of power because they know its game over for them if he becomes President.

The sad truth is that Nigerians don't want good leadership. Most will cry about our leaders but when presented with good candidates will make excuses to not vote for them. Most people don't mind corruption. They want someone who can magically develop a place while settling everybody. We are a country of lost souls.

I don't support the idea of electing a leader who once truncated a democracy but if we call a spade a spade, Obasanjo was also a military head of state, and Buharis tough stance on corruption is better than Jonathans free for all chopping jamboree.

In an ideal world, we would have a younger, resolute anti-corruption champion as President (a la Ribadu) but this is Nigeria. Anyone who thinks Jonathan is going to lose is decieving themselves. 2011 was the best chance to rid ourselves of PDP but since people are not ready for change,mumu Nigerians voted for Jonathan Badluck :/

12 Likes. wink

Frawzey
Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
I wish tinubu would borrow some senses.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari by akpomeme(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
This matter pain ACN supporters well well o. Arrgh!!!1 when Tinubu was praised and he was beaming from side to side em no stop the guy from praising him till he shocked with him ...lol grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.