Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (18762 Views)

Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) / Maradona: Matuidi’s Stamp Worse Than Suarez Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by labastar: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2013
Ahmed Musa! He was Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o wasteful. People are happy that we're on top of the group but we're in a very tight position right here. A draw against uruguay and we're out,cos we'd definitely lose to Spain and uruguay would defeat Haiti with atleast 11 goals,especially when they know they'd βξ needing over 6 goals to qualify.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Siraleeyu(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2013
Giftforlife3: Ahmed musa is d worst, he can neva replace moses, i wish i can slap him yersterday
relax.....be fair to him dude, amongst dem all that missed chances he is the only 1 dat dribble d keeper right only for him nt to get the final touch pass the keeper
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by AbuMikey(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2013
Personally I love Musa.......but na Ideye yeye pass o..Chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by mycon(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2013
I SWEAR MUSA IS WORSE.....INFACT DEY ARE BOTH WORSE SEE GOALS WEY ALL DIS GUYS MISS YESTERDAY...I SWEAR I BETTER PASS MUSA MAKE SUPER EAGLES COM CARRY ME...nigerians dont wori if we meet spain we wont lose goals
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Uclloyd28(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2013
Believe it or not, Ujah is worse! Musa is the best among them 3....Musa's runs is what we need against Uruguay....Ideye is 2nd worse BTW!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by modextus(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2013
I don't care what any of уσυ guys thinks...but without musa in that game most of those goals wouldn't have been scored.

ujah was the flop in that game Λn∂ as for ideye...its not just happening for him..he was the second highest goal scorer in his league side with 17 goals..he just needs τ̲̅ȍ sort himself out. he's good.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by moneysense: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2013
Its annoying when i hear people say things like "can run for two minutes" "can you jog the ball" etc when you blame a player for making mistake or not performing well. For crying out loud, we can not all be footballers, we have our own job and can be questioned if perform below expectations.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by pekelepekele(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2013
None of them . You guys should learn how to appreciate your own people and this type of thread shouldn't be on the front page

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Soso990240(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2013
Ujah neva assistd any goal..ideye assistd oduamadi 3rd goal.musa assistd oduamadi's 1st and 2nd goal.i put it 2 ujah dat he need 2 improve.i knw those guys missd those goals out of over confidence.uruguay go hear frm us.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by SomaNaeto: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2013
Brown ideye carry last for naija.because he is a striker his mission is to score not to drible.Ahmed Musa is far better than ideye

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by chessguru1(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2013
Leave musa ooooo! Is finishing really sucks, but his work rate is better than any striker we have.
Also, his crosses down d flanks lead to some goals

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by bidis: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2013
dt be sentimental musa tried ideye missed 4clear chances ujah missed 1 they played amateurs
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by ChristKid1: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2013
I think ideye was worst. I can't stop laughing at the way he made himself look like a fool when he attempted to score that own goal.

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by ichidodo: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2013
Ujah is F?#king useless. angry
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Josyjay(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2013
Though super eagles won they did not play up to d standard i expected. They lack lustre.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by moscobabs(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:
None of you suckers commenting can play for 10 mins, and you sit there rummaging into people's shiiiiiiiit!! Wtf? angry
you are saying rubbish,i dnt expect u 2 be sentimental.these 3 idiots are known as professional footballers,I don't need to be play for 2 seconds because i'm nt good in that.Im an accountant if you asks me anytin pertaining to accounting and i can't say any reasonable thing abt it then u can now call me a failure.help me tell Hammed Musa to go back to his village or cme lagos to sell Suya!!!

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Selwin256(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2013
Musa jawe
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by VanTee20(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2013
Watching that match yesterday, I was like, is dribbling the goalkeeper the only way to score in a one on one situation? What happened to lobbing and placing? angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by DisGuy: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2013
BIGOTED EDDDIOTS on the prowl again..Ahmed Musa played as a winger, so many of them miss chances and sometimes playing against 'small' school teams like Tahiti you dont really take thing serious

Ahmed Musa won the league in the russian LEAGUE!

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by BrightCar: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2013
None is fit to be in the 1st squad of super eagles. They are all misfit. Its disheartening that Musa
who has played several matches with the super eagles has still not improved.MUSA FALL MY HAND!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Afam4eva(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2013
Dis Guy: BIGOTED EDDDIOTS on the prowl again..Ahmed Musa played as a winger, so many of them miss chances and sometimes playing against 'small' school teams like Tahiti you dont really take thing serious

Ahmed Musa won the league in the russian LEAGUE!
He's been judged based on the match yesterday. Nobody cares if he won the league in Heaven. He was bad on the night.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by kacheezy: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2013
Musa can serve Nigeria better as an informant against Boko Haram in Yobe.

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by bidis: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2013
even though musa na aboki he is d best od ideye misses goal too much ujah we no see him impact at al

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by SensibleMusa: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2013
Ahmed Musa is a very good winger with pace and skills.....(you all can call me names), but if I were Keshi, I will bench him because he is very selfish.
It is like watching Nani, you keep expecting much but you get little, if at all.

Ujah was non existent in the game. 30% pass success didn't contribute much to Naija's 67%

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by bidis: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2013
we stil misses ik uche he wil never miss one on one wit keeper like that
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2013
bidis: we stil misses ik uche he wil never miss one on one wit keeper like that
I thought you guys said we don't need him again? Ungrateful Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by AjanleKoko: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2013
I think it's really a coaching problem.
Those players all have their attributes. Ahmed Musa is more like a pacy winger and not a finisher. Ideye is a strong pacy second striker, similar to Ujah. None of them are finishers. Thank God Oduamadi took his chances.

The coaches should look at how they can achieve results with those guys. After all, Spain won Euro 2012 playing most games without a recognized striker. Nigerian fans are just being fans wink
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by cman77(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=Bimfo]I prefer Musa to Ideye Brown.. That Ideye brown cant play anything called football.. Ahmed Musa is a Winger, Which may be his excuse for not scoring.. But Ideye is a Number 9.. How can he not shoot yesteday..? He wants to dribble at all cost.. WHAT A USELESS PLAYER IN IDEYE BROWN..

Thanks jare.ave said it time and time again,I also posted on d forum abt dat ideye guy,and some were quik to criticize me.brown ideye is nt a striker!he ha no biz in dat team.let him go and find his talents,I wonder hw he scores in his ukrainian league.4rm d nations cup up till nw has bin very very unimpressive,dats hw he plays so I was nt surprised yestade.he has bin missin such chances.some say he is a support striker of which I don't agree wif.a striker weda supportive or any oda shud knw hw to score,even wif d easiest kind of chance like 3times,one on one wif keeper he coudnt score,na wa o! I wonder d kind of chance he can score with.musa is nt bad only dat he plays a selfish game but I like his pace,he did well wif d crosses yestade,he shud do well as a 7.ujah,I don't knw much abt him even dou he missed a good chance yestade,he he hasn't gat much playin tyme like ideye 4 SE.4 me in dat team ogude and ideye shud b sent bak if possible.de shud have overwhelmed der opponents yestade.imagine tahiti part time players havin 10shots on goal.I blieve de will improve.am tired of typin

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by OmoEziokwu: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2013
I can forgive Mba and only hope Ideye one day realizes he is gradually playing himself into irrelevance. Ujah should not even be in the Super Eagles in the first place while Musa...Musa has speed but shows his illiteracy on the pitch. Very unintelligent and lacks technique.

3 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by ganasy: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2013
musa n ujah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final / Former Footballer Rafiu Salami Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.