Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (18780 Views)

Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) / Maradona: Matuidi’s Stamp Worse Than Suarez Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Beebash: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Its just so unfortunate for those guys,as for me Keshi needs to step up his game in d players selection. We are playing against Uruguay next and those guys are good they should watch out for Suarez tho,but kai na musa worst pass.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Femiogunrinu: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2013
Brown ideye noni
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by trappatoni(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2013
yes musa does not know how to finish but ideye is the worst striker to wear the super eagles shirt.he should be axed immediately,i miss emenike.keshi should recall nsofor or martins or just find another striker outright.what does he want again? he almost cost us the nations cup missing chance after chance in the final match.thank God for oduamadin,he has good positioning and appetite for goals.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2013
trappatoni: yes musa does not know how to finish but ideye is the worst striker to wear the super eagles shirt.he should be axed immediately,i miss emenike.keshi should recall nsofor or martins or just find another striker outright.what does he want again? he almost cost us the nations cup missing chance after chance in the final match.thank God for oduamadin,he has good positioning and appetite for goals.

Forget Nsofor and Martins, they will do nothing.

Martins featured against Keyan in Calabar this year and he was toothless.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Davo93(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2013
To me personally, Ideye was the worst amongst the three of them due to expectation from him. Ujah was very bad too. To be sincere with ourselves, Musa had some good runs but Keshi should make him realise that he is a winger and should stop wasting pretty chances. I don't see Musa in that first if Keshi would give Odewingie a chance.

Also, Enyeama also had two poor ball handling yesterday. Oduamadi did wonderfully well yesterday!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by dabrake(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Chris†Kid:
I think ideye was worst. I can't stop laughing at the way he made himself look like a fool when he attempted to score that own goal.
chai, nairalanders are very observant
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by ogrin(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:
None of you suckers commenting can play for 10 mins, and you sit there rummaging into people's shiiiiiiiit!! Wtf? angry

Why have you suddenly in a hurry displayed your uncommon foolishness, these people's profession is playin football and if they aint good at that, not only should they be blamed but ejected.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by bubadaniel13: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2013
Let us not be too quick to judge our players, at least we have won,I think they were just suffering from Jet Lag,as far as I am concern they performed very well considering the psychological torture they went thru the last 72 hours due to the maladministration of the NFF. I want to assure that no team will score Taihiti 6 again, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by tfolamy: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ahmed musa .he shuld nt start against ugrguay
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by jaggedboi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
dis question is lik wat is d diff btwen fufu,amala,garri=all na swallow. the musa,ujah,ideye=FLOP.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Chinom(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
We need to beat Uruguay. Period. Let's not be decieved by this 6-1 win against Tahiti. All 3 guys wasted a lot of chances.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Chinom(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
RedBenson: This is a typical scene of what high rate of unemployment/joblessness is all abt. Coming to a social network by dis time (11:38am) and see young souls busy here doing nothing than finger.ing thier phones/pcs typing unimportant/useless comments show that the economy is jerking and the govt is not helping matters. On an obvious scene, which gainfully employed souls would be here typing irrelevant comments when they've a lot on thier desks to deliver b4 4pm? Na joblessness dey cause am and to help keep the jobless souls busy, thus the emancipation of this forum. Gainfully employed folks only come here at night and chat. This is the result of high rate of unemployment. NA GOVERNMENT CAUSE AM!!!

What's your point. This a stoopid response.

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by collynzo2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by fujirice: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Some folks here are just busy mentioning Mikel and all others and it makes мe wonder if u guys even watched the match at all? With all those strings of long accurate passes the guy dished out some people were not even satisfied goes to show how insatiable human beings are.
Well, what I know is that our deffence has alot of things to contend with in our nxt two matches so lets not get carried away with the strikers and forget that department as well. ℓ̊ know we'll perform better in our next and shame our critics! God bless the eagles quest for glory!

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by obinnakenedo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: Bro the truth is bitter, we are all here because of joblessness.
lwkm
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by fujirice: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
That you are here at this time of †̥̥ђe day out of joblessness does not mean others are!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by collynzo2(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
fujirice:
That you are here at this time of †̥̥ђe day out of joblessness does not mean others are!
You definitely are.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by collynzo2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
fujirice:
You don yarn finish? Olodo rapata! So it didn't cross your thick skull that most folks here make their living/money online?
#sorry for calling you olodo but you left м€ no choice# wink
Not on Nairaland though
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by kolamilan(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
all of the above.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by emmasege: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ujah was worst, Ideye was worse, Musa was bad.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by fujirice: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: Not on Nairaland though
So ℓ̊ should't peep on nairaland to comment on topics dat caught my attention abi?
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by donem: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: Bro the truth is bitter, (we are all) here because of joblessness.
Says who? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by cute9ja: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:
None of you suckers can play for 10 minutes, let alone play up to their level! You just feel like taking pleasure in attacking these players! Musa assisted 3 times, and thats for knockyheads to remember! angry
we cannot play well for 10 mins, simply beacuse they are not 'proffesional footballers'...and I bet the super eagles players will find our various occupations difficult too... It's a shame, a team of only one professional footballer, Tahiti, and truck pushers, vendors, mechanics that just came together scored a goal! And even outplayed the super eagles for about 15 mins!...think before u talk
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Kpimp: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Musa d most annoying player for super eagles, play as if na secondary school football e dey play,ujah na lack of experience dey worry am.brown ideye e dey try small bt so frustrating @ times.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by collynzo2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
cute9ja: we cannot play well for 10 mins, simply beacuse they are not 'proffesional footballers'...and I bet the super eagles players will find our various occupations difficult too... It's a shame, a team of only one professional footballer, Tahiti, and truck pushers, vendors, mechanics that just came together scored a goal! And even outplayed the super eagles for about 15 mins!...think before u talk
Watch Tahiti against Spain and Uruguay before making your conclusion. Those players are representing Nigeria in their profession, who knows you and your profession? How many people gather to watch you when you work? Rubbish
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2013

LWTMB!
donem:

Says who? Keep deceiving yourself

Bros, Nigerians in diaspora are not mentioned in d argument! Na lyon u dey! Take a chill pill n watch d show!

Can't stop laughinggggggggg!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by klax(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
To be honest guys no comment on these three guys but one thing I realized the game our Eagle played is a kittle not up to the task they need to work more harder I seriously afraid of what would happen when they meet the remaining team in the table I just pray they work harder to get better result.

Beating Haiti 6-1 is not the main issue but the overall perfomance,so many loosed ball amd wasted chances these are the key area that needs extra work may God help us in our next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen: Super Eagles Star Celebrates 25th birthday today / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Week 39 Pool Result For Sat 30, Mar 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.