Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (18782 Views)

Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) / Maradona: Matuidi’s Stamp Worse Than Suarez Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Visman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
How does hoverin on nairaland put food on ur table?
Suljosh: How does that put food on my table?
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by buJu234: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
IDEYE
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by collynzo2(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ Original poster, your grammar is 'the worst'.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: Bro the truth is bitter, we are all here because of joblessness.
Not all.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by molasautos(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
musa,ideye and ujaw we nd to send them back to their clubs
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Sike(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
collynzo2: @ Original poster, your grammar is 'the worst'.
K. Now answer the question.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by molasautos(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
musa,ideye and ujah they all nd drug to wake them up cos they are stupid set of players
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by seunlayi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
musa is a miss

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Tbase2: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
rashmanovic:

can i ask u a question? if u carry ur cloth give tailor if e no do am well u no go rake? if u are a professional on your own field at least be competent. so if u carry ur motor give mechanic and there is no improvement u no go vex?
true talk brother for me i think musa his just inexperience the kid can run cross and dribble which are primary style of a winger but his finishing his shit but cut him some slack his just 20 but brown ideye his a striker that can score three one on one last night and was absolutely clueless in front gaol i could name a dozen striker that can replace i dont know but joseph apkpala
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
tellwisdom: Those guys are just too low for my standard. I play professional football, and i see these people as amateurs angry

Which club do you represent? Yansh island FC? undecided
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Networkmaster(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
big-t:
None of you suckers commenting can play for 10 mins, and you sit there rummaging into people's shiiiiiiiit!! Wtf? angry

Sharrap my frnd, don't you know they are paid to play well and not to disgrace themselves. I do the job i am paid to do very well. I am an expert in my profession so stop comparing us with those so called professional footballer who go dancing and falling around the goal post.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by modextus(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Soso990240: dat guy gud die.just bcaus he wasnt inform in a match,keshi dropd him.dats d reasn his elder brother kalu uche rejectd d call up sayin he has been playin wit injury.hw can u be playin wit injury and becom ur club top scorer of d season? D uche brothers are angry and will neva 4give keshi 4 dat.
point of correction he wasn't in form in three matches..if i wwere keshi I'll do same
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by JABB(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Help ask them o!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by JABB(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Help me ask them o!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Egbewale02(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ujah was bad Ideye was worse while musa was worst
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by tellwisdom: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
wise_many2k:

Which club do you represent? Yansh island FC? undecided
gringrin
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by AAAdam(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva: It seems Musa did not finish nursery school. He doesn't play football with his head.
Na u even sound like say u dont no school road. M. U. M. U. Na school CR7 & Messi want b4 de de ball now?

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Rastamann: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
All of them na the same!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Tbase2: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
lwkm
i tell you bro lwkmd
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Mopolchi: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
grin Ujah all the way.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Occurstaem(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Giftforlife3: Ahmed musa is d worst, he can neva replace moses, i wish i can slap him yersterday
This the most SILLIEST comment i have ever seen on Nairaland.
Why don't you charter a flight to Brazil to slap him? I don't know what is wrong with you.You cannot even play 5minutes of the match Ahmed Musa is playing,yet you come here posting rubbish as if you are the king of football.
Please get a life.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Godswillbdone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ahmed Musa's style of play worries me a lot, but this is a player you can not do away with, because on a good day he can perform beyond imagination. We should recall that he was the player that scored the only goal in far away Kenya. Keshi has to work on him to bring out the best in him.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Rossikk(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
labastar: A draw against uruguay and we're out,cos we'd definitely lose to Spain.
Come on SHUT UP THERE, FOOL. You think the Super Eagles are born failures like you? With your attitude, thank goodness you're not an SE player, or you would lose matches even before you step on the field.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Rossikk(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
tellwisdom: Those guys are just too low for my standard. I play professional football, and i see these people as amateurs angry

Oh yeah? Tell us what trophies you've won then.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Toppiano(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Musa in the building...
All he know na to run like usain bolt to shoot keeper na waec...
I hate his attitude whenever he misses a goal...he would be laughing like sani keita grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by kathyjay: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Forget all three (3) . They are a bunch heartbreakers.. The Coach should take any chance with these Guys against Uruquay and Spain. Thanks to our newfound finisher...i love his game.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Fahj(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
musa. highly unfortunate guy.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by jeddyMay(f): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Musa all the way!!!!!!!!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by DisGuy: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
jeddyMay: Musa all the way!!!!!!!!

why?

because the name doesnt sound right or southern enough?

Are you aware he provide opp for others to score goals?
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Anvaller: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why are some guys shouting Musa? He is not the top striker and he made the most run in the 18 yard box. What did the other guys do? His finishing might be bad but at least he was trying to run and shoot across the goal post. What about Ujah who could have easily passed the ball to the guy on his right who was marked by nobody? He still went ahead and attempted dribbling the keeper. What about Ideye who could not convert one on chances with goal keeper to a goal. At least if musa did not score, he was the only player that had some spark in that match. what about mikel that was just giving free balls away in the midfield? What about Ogude who could not cleanly win ball from Tahiti guys without causing a freekick? How then does he want to manage his tackles against more sneaky spain and uruguay?

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by nolio(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
4 gudnes sakes dis guys r profesionals.if dey cant deliva,dey shld stay home and play wit dere mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen: Super Eagles Star Celebrates 25th birthday today / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.