Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (18776 Views)

Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) / Maradona: Matuidi’s Stamp Worse Than Suarez Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by danny301: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Suljosh: How does that put food on my table?

Life is not all about food....

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Siraleeyu: Honestly dey all missed chances...but going by yesterdays match I will say ideye is worst because he missed 4 gud chances, while musa missed 2 and ujah missed 1.......but any1 sayin musa is worst I don't think he is fair to dat guys... Musa is trying only dat he final touch is very poor and he nid a bit rest of mind while playing.....but overall they are good, the coach need to seriously warn them about missing one on one chances like this, because oppoturnity like this will be very rare against uruguay and spain.

Well said.

Musa is key to the Super Eagles of today. He might not have a good goal scoring sense, but his speed is a problem for opponents. I think his ball sense will increase with time.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Soso990240(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2013
bidis: we stil misses ik uche he wil never miss one on one wit keeper like that
dat guy gud die.just bcaus he wasnt inform in a match,keshi dropd him.dats d reasn his elder brother kalu uche rejectd d call up sayin he has been playin wit injury.hw can u be playin wit injury and becom ur club top scorer of d season? D uche brothers are angry and will neva 4give keshi 4 dat.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2013
SensibleMusa: Ahmed Musa is a very good winger with pace and skills.....(you all can call me names), but if I were Keshi, I will bench him because he is very selfish.
It is like watching Nani, you keep expecting much but you get little, if at all.

Ujah was non existent in the game. 30% pass success didn't contribute much to Naija's 67%

Selfish, yet assisted 3 out of the 6 goals?

Selfish, yet crossed in most of our balls?

All the ones he passed, what did the rest 10 players do with them?

Take it or leave it, after Oduamadi, Musa was the second best yesterday even though he squandered 2 chances.

Now, ask yourself, Is Musa our goalscorer? what happened to our main goal scorers? IDEYE, UJAH?

This same Musa you all wants to kill remains the main reason why we are still topping the world cup qualifier with his solo goal against Kenya.

Mba was like a toughlight yesterday, went off and remained off.
Ujah was a -1
Ideye lost more goals than we scored.

CUT MUSA SOME SLACKS, get a better 9 and stop relying on MUSA!

7 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2013
sure way: THIS TO INFORM THE WORLD THAT TIACHI MATCH AT THE ONGOING COMPETITION WILL NOT BE TRANSMIT/TELEVISE, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TO WATCH AFTER EACH MATCH...FIFA
TIACHI orTAHITI?
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by skibochi(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2013
UJAH UJAH UJAH UJAH!!!! that guy ehn!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2013
sir ekene: Musa was our only source of attack irrespective of his flamboyant poor finishes.
Ujah was the worst of all, he couldnt summon up a single threat as demanded from a top 9. The single opportunity he got, he misused it vehemently. even mikel wasnt impressive and didnt dominate his midfield as he was playing with novice. My shput goes to oduamadi nnamdi.

You know football.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by vision2050: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2013
I place my money on Ideye but he disappointed himself not me. F'oolish player
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2013
honeric01:

Take it or leave it, after Oduamadi, Musa was the second best yesterday even though he squandered 2 chances.

Now, ask yourself, Is Musa our goalscorer? what happened to our main goal scorers? IDEYE, UJAH?

This same Musa you all wants to kill remains the main reason why we are still topping the world cup qualifier with his solo goal against Kenya.

Ujah was a -1
Ideye lost more goals that we scored.

You know football. Most people here didn't play elementary football.

4 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by airmark(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Jet lag and underating was evident yesterday.''Body no be firewood and them no be robot''. lol. They may regret their terrible misses yesterday, if they luckily draw uruguay. Goal difference things.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2013
wise_many2k: After watching the Super eagles match against Tahiti, I've been frustrated by the profligacy of our attackers (Ahmed Musa, Anthony Ujah, Brown Ideye). I'm not surprised abt their performance (Ahmed Musa @ Nations cup in SA, Anthony Ujah against Namibia, & Brown Ideye @ Nations cup & against Kenya @ Calabar) but my question is who's worse among the 3 players?

Musa is the BEST worse player.

If Jonathan can compel Keshi to ban those 3 mouseketers for life,I will vote for him till 2080.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Jobig(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2013
ogude should remove and replace with a good defensive midfielder.all his markings resulted to foul.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by lymelyte(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2013
Musa na real musa(aboki) chai.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2013
ujah z worst, ideye z worster and musu z worstest..
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Damsman10(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2013
Na all of dem xcept oduamadi
neva knew he is dat gud

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Damsman10(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2013
Na all of dem xcept oduamadi
neva knew he is dat gud.
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2013
Kamanda:

Musa is the BEST worse player.

If Jonathan can compel Keshi to ban those 3 mouseketers for life,I will vote for him till 2080.

Perhaps, without Musa the match would have ended just 3-1.

Musa's speed help in creating the chances in the first place. Ideye is not totally bad, he could be used behind the main striker. He has football sense but lacks scoring sense.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Gepheral: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2013
vision2050: I place my money on Ideye but he disappointed himself not me. F'oolish player

Hehehehe.... Funny dude.. This got me rolling on the floor..lol
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by OKOCHA2(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2013
Brown Ideye
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2013
SensibleMusa: Had to check goal.com rating. They often make seasoned analysis.

Player Statistics:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/108480/tahiti-vs-nigeria/lineup-stats?ICID=OP

Player Rating:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/108480/tahiti-vs-nigeria/player-ratings

Top Performance:
Oduamadi
Echiejile
Musa n Enyama

Top flops:
Ujah
Ambrose
Mba

Musa provided 2 assists, Ideye provided 1 assist

They both missed 1 one-on-one apiece. The night was an underperformance for the whole team.

Good analysis.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Soso990240(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2013
Those callin dm names ar just being st.upid.dats hw u guys were callin echejile names durin our previous matches,nw wot do u guys hav 2 say about him? Neva u call important playerz names because of sm match mistake,just encourage dm,those guy are gud.considerin our busy june schedule,they havent performd badly.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by ini4brandon(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2013
mimima: keshi should just drop 3 of them.they are failures
and pick you abi?
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by chitexinter: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2013
In fooball, nobody is perfect and no player is useless. So it is a matter of correction.

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2013
#teamMUSAworst all the way#
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by elampiro(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:
I dont know why Keshi decided to Axe Martins and Odemwingie completely when they still have game in them... There's no Emenike ok fine include Martins or Odemwingie nope Keshi still wants to play hard.

Martins played against Keyan in Nigeria and could not live up to expectation.

We should learn to appreciate the current team. During Martins, Odemwingie, Taiye Taiwo and co, Nigeria hardly created clear cut chances or even pressured hard as we have seen in the past one year.

2 Likes

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by ini4brandon(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2013
mimima: keshi should just drop 3 of them.they are failures
and pick you abi? couch coaches of NL...Mtcheeew
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by nelxsantos(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote
author=big-t]None of you suckers can play for 10 minutes, let alone
play up to their level! You just feel like taking pleasure in attacking
these players! Musa assisted 3 times, and thats for u knockyheads to
remember! angry[/quote] oga very 1 has his/her callin, they go into ders so let dem do it better if nt best per-say, mak wise use of ur chance cos its nt often. I 4 call U StRoNG He*D but . . .
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Soso990240(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2013
Those callin dm names ar just being st.upid.dats hw u guys were callin echejile names durin our previous matches,nw wot do u guys hav 2 say about him? Neva u call important playerz names because of sm match mistake,just encourage dm,those guy are gud.considerin our busy june schedule,they havent performd badly..

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by dominique(f): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Ww.brown ideye. dazall!
Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by SensibleMusa: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2013
honeric01:

Ujah was a -1
Ideye lost more goals that we scored.

My post was in defense of Musa and in belief that he can do more.
He provided 2 assists not 3.
He was my best player of the day, not even Oduamadi, but if you watched him closely, he could do a lot better.
And watch him again in all our previous games and see for yourself, he reminds me of Nani - selfish.
It is analysis not criticism.

Ideye had a poor performance to say the least.

And my last statement was about Ujah, he was the flop of the match.

SensibleMusa: Had to check goal.com rating. They often make seasoned analysis.

Player Statistics:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/108480/tahiti-vs-nigeria/lineup-stats?ICID=OP

Player Rating:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/108480/tahiti-vs-nigeria/player-ratings

Top Performance:
Oduamadi
Echiejile
Musa n Enyama

Top flops:
Ujah
Ambrose
Mba

Musa provided 2 assists, Ideye provided 1 assist

They both missed 1 one-on-one apiece. The night was an underperformance for the whole team.

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by tallceejay(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Suljosh: How does that put food on my table?

Its all you care about ?? Food ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2013
Echiejile sure has grown o!

That boy use to be a pant back then.. Now he is so full of confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Footballer Rafiu Salami Is Dead (Photo) / Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday / AFCON 2021: Deadly Stampede Reported At Cameroon Stadium, 6 People Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.