Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary (24588 Views)

(photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St / OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Articul8(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Let's be factual and leave petit achievements. At dis stage dt we are in dis country,we shld at dis point be talking abt how many power plants are being built. As much as possible, I try nt to b biased in my argument, bt dis administration as really nt done enof as compared to hw much publicity and propaganda dey engage in. Dey even spend more on propagandas dan dey shld deliver to ppl.

States governments across, can be said to be doing way more than d FG itself. States now build dia own power plants, dams and co. Even FG roads are being taken over by state governments. To debunk dis, sm1 can do us a lot of good by pointing out real projects by dis government. Nt d ones dey ar proposing to achieve,bt d ones dt are already done.
Regards

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by igbsam(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
What a movie. Chai....dem really finish this man. Especially that Dino of a guy. When they were singing that song. Lie-barawo refused to stand up and join them in singing.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by 2fine2fast(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
In another news
2fine2fast was disgraced by Western leaders at the ongoing G8 summit going on in Northern Ireland.

source:kalaharireporters
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Bivviolet: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: I'm having a hard time uploading the video here. Till then, go to d link and watch it there..

cool

pls, hw do i create a new thread for a new topic Am waitn plssss
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by donem: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
have just watched the 11mins 49sec vodeo clip, to the best of my inference the minister gave a good account of himself and with discretion, all GEJ's haters can go screw themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by genxris: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
nijanigga:
Look at this dimwit, go and say that to all the families of the victims of June 12. Gej reaping the harvest of June 12, where he did not sow.
see talk.....u are just hallucinating
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by onyeego(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
How can d enemies of d president have anything positive to say about him, the names mentioned here are people who has lost in this administration.
politicians in this country are very funny; whenever they are not in power they will became emergency human right activists and critics

its just sad that most Nigerians are so gullible that they cant see past their noses

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by justsayemma(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Looking @ Gej cabinet without sentiment,1 wil knw dat its a mediocre regime. Wats d like of Labaran,Deziani,Emeka Wogu,Nyeso Wikem,Ayim Pius,Tony Anini,n d rest,b doin wit any serios govt?
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Anniettieufia(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
I'm only viewing the topic .....

But, wait, any public office holder either political , socio , cultural or what-ever who says he is not corrupt, let him be the first to declare his ASSETS.

I rest my CASE.
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
if a formal house of rep member(dino melaye) could use d word ' HOW DOES DAT AFFECT D PRICE OF GARRI IN D MARKET' i see no reason u and should b restricted frm using d word.
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by dericardos88: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Maku, you for no go that place now....who send you.
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
ighoosagie: if a formal house of rep member(dino melaye) could use d word ' HOW DOES DAT AFFECT D PRICE OF GARRI IN D MARKET' i see no reason u and should b restricted frm using d word.
cool
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Decryptor(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Orji Uzor Kalu Ȋ̝̊̅§ a disgrace to Igboland
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by gbadexy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
clint77ng: A man who had the gut/courage to dislodge/dismantle oil subsidy cabal is still called corrupt. Naija na wao.
And what is the result of the demolition of the cabal? We still buy fuel at N97 and the so called dislodged cabal are still walking free talk less of other major fraudsters involved in the capital market, petroleum, power and various pension fund schemes.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Simulacrum(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
ighoosagie: if a formal house of rep member(dino melaye) could use d word ' HOW DOES DAT AFFECT D PRICE OF GARRI IN D MARKET' i see no reason u and should b restricted frm using d word.
smiley
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by ozodimgba(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Osiris.211:
Read about your thieving president below

https://www.nairaland.com/1328237/scam-how-alams-jonathan-silva/1#16308857

They don't want you to see this. They don't want it on front page.

Super story.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Diasporan(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
[b]I took my time to watch and digest the video and didn't see anywhere the Minister was disgraced.Infact i don't use to be his fan but after this video i started having a rethink about him.Even some of the Speakers acknowledged his dexterity and finese in handling issues and even said the President was opportune to have his kind of person serve as the Minister of Information.He made his points clear and for Dino's own speech same old story of accusation of the Petroleum Minister.Nigeria is a democratic Government therefore concern citizens like Dino and his likes can simply take her to court.We all remember the story of Godwin Oru and Goodnews Agbi taking the Former Delta state Governor to court on corruption and Ex-convict charges.If she is found guilty then the law takes her toll on the accused Minister.Like Maku pointed out the case is in the court.Cause one can't be sacked on mere accusation and in few cases after being indicted by committees i believe so in this case.
A regular visitor of NL especially if you are living in diaspora you will think the country's future is bleak and all those opposing the Government are saint.Minister Maku made a salient point at the beginning of his speech 0:50 That "Some people have this perception that everybody in Government is a leper and that some after living the Government tend to want to see themselves as Saint" those are words on a marble.The lack of constructive criticism by the Opposition lay credence to that Mr. Maku's statement which is not far from the truth.What makes a real Democratic government operate smoothly is the ability of opposition to tender reasonable and constructive criticism and not just what they can manufacture in order to stair or ignite the polity.In a saner Democratic clime infact some reasonable criticism are considered by the serving administration especially if it is for the betterment of the masses but in Nigeria it is the other way round.Instead blogs and nasty forums are created to malign the administration i.e THIS USELESS THREAD.The issue of Nigeria really gives me a sleepless night considering the fact that i still have my friends and loved ones back there.Lastly i must praise Labaran Maku for attending such an occasion and standing to defend his Boss achievement so far on the power sector.It shows he the Minister is focused and not deterred and also humble and not scared of being lampooned by the progressives.Indeed he is a man of the people.Once an Aluta is always an Aluta.Mr.Maku i dough my hat for you[/b]

10 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Pukkah: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
Afam4eva: That seemed like a June 12 gathering. I think it's suicidal for a member of GEJ's government to go and address a crowd of June12 sympathizers. Who even invited hm?

There is little or nothing to suggest that GEJ is against June 12. I think his government has even given more recognition to MKO than OBJ. It doesn't matter now even if the motive was/has been political.

I think the foregoing may have given Labaran Maku the confidence to attend a June 12 gathering.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by otumfour(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
That "ACCENT" mann, juz got me cracking up like shixt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny as furk
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by chris365(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Tinubu disgraced at dubai,
Maku disgraced in lagos,

All nigerians are disgraced by jonathan.

Aint nobody safe in this sh!!t.

OMG!! Are there still dumb people like this in 2013?
Ask yourself what you are trying to say with ur dumb post
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Maku is doing a good job as d minister of information.

Datzall
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by nijanigga: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
I don't like engaging with fools, but anyone who saw the video saw that everyone who embarrassed Maku presented facts. If you say you could only hear the word "corruption" while one man listed six independent reports that indicted the Minister of Petroleum, it means you are deaf, dumb, or a liar.

The same man listed exact figures for the massive 2 TRILLION in subsidy money that was paid out over the recorded budget of 200 billion.

I don't care if you like GEJ, but don't insult us with these ridiculous lies. We are not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by nijanigga: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Keep it up, Nigeria's oil is being dumped.Nigeria is a sinking ship.
Google ; Chevron selling three more Nigerian oil blocks
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Ifebazz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
@dirila or whatever, facts and figures and locations don't means shit if it doesn't translate to a better life for the people. Maku can quote all he and GEJ likes, the bottom line is people are not feeling them. QED
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
What is even so significant about June 12? mtcheeeeeeew undecided
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Vado(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Tinubu disgraced at dubai,
Maku disgraced in lagos,

All nigerians are disgraced by jonathan.

Aint nobody safe in this sh!!t.

grin grin grin grin dude you got it mehn. It's a jungle in this mfer!
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by confusion247(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
We all knew that Jonathan has no hand in june 12 annulment but now they want to make it look like Jonathan was part and parcel of that evil act.
Yorubas didn't hate Jonathan and his administration because he is not doing good, they hated him and his administration simple because their masters(mallam) from northern Nigeria doesn't want Jonathan.
If northerners happens to make a u turn and start to sing praises for Jonathan today, yorubas will be the first to dance to the tune of that song. I am yet to see how Obasanjo's administration performed better than that of Jonathan despite that Jonathan is still serving his first term in office.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by Pukkah: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
confusion247: We all knew that Jonathan has no hand in june 12 annulment but now they want to make it look like Jonathan was part and parcel of that evil act.
Yorubas didn't hate Jonathan and his administration because he is not doing good, they hated him and his administration simple because their masters(mallam) from northern Nigeria doesn't want Jonathan.
If northerners happens to make a u turn and start to sing praises for Jonathan today, yorubas will be the first to dance to the tune of that song. I am yet to see how Obasanjo's administration performed better than that of Jonathan despite that Jonathan is still serving his first term in office.

Will you drop that silly line of reasoning that some people are Yoruba's masters! Who has fought those people (politically that is) more than the Yorubas? I just don't like attempts to tribalize issues.
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by eikeem(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Misleading headline. I was waiting for the scene where he was beaten or chased out of the hall but didn't see any.
And to think that Dino Melaye now considers himself an authority on government matters is sickening.
Re: Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary by hod898(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
nijanigga:
Look at this dimwit, go and say that to all the families of the victims of June 12. Gej reaping the harvest of June 12, where he did not sow.
You seem to have an inordinate hysteria coupled with a deceptive vindictive mind toward GEJ. Tell me, why do you hate GEJ so much that you tend to always despise his works? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Bandits Kidnap 3 Travellers In Ekiti After Gun Battle With Soldiers / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.