Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192119 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Are you a mini importer, and want to ship goods from China?
Chrisvicmall is here for you with a very fast and efficient service.
Visit chrisvicmall.com today to get started.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2023
True, to make a sentence in English, it should both include a subject and predicate. In the sentence, ‘I am’, ‘I’ is subject and ‘am’ is a predicate and also expresses a complete thought. Thus, ‘I am’ is the shortest sentence in English.

Chrisvicmall remains your sure plug.
source, Procure and ship with Chrisvicmall.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.

Chrisvicmall remains your sure procurement and shipping plug from China .
#Monday #Chrisvicmall #Bemotivated #Success #Life.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Start procurement and shipping from China using Chrisvicmall business logistics .

chrisvicmall is a procurement and shipping company that offers the services of helping people to purchase items from China or even help you to make payment to your Chinese suppliers. We provide warehouse services, product customization, and Consolidation.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Hello - Hi.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Top fact about the human body.
Chrisvicmall remains your sure procurement and shipping agency.
Visit our website http://chrisvicmall.com
#Topfacts#China#Nigeria#September#Procurement#Shipping#Tuesday#localdelivery.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Can you remember?😊

Chrisvicmall is a procurement and shipping company that offers the services of helping people to purchase items from China or even help you to make payment to your Chinese suppliers. We provide warehouse services, product customization, and Consolidation.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Be the first to answer our brain teaser question correctly .
Chrisvicmall remains your number one procurement and logistics company that helps people to buy products from China and ship to their destination.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Thank God it’s Friday, what are your plans for the weekend??

Don’t forget to visit Chrisvicmall.com to enjoy express shipping of your goods from China.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2023
New Monday! New week!
Let nothing stop you from reaching your goals.
Good morning ☀️
#mondaymotivation #mondaymood #mondayvibes #mondaymorning

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Opportunities open doors for business expansion🙂

Chrisvicmall remains your sure procurement and shipping agency.
Visit our website www.chrisvicmall.com

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month!

Make every moment count this month, embrace enthusiasm and excitement, and have a blissful and fulfilling month ahead.

Chrisvicmall cares.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
_
What are the shipping methods available for Chrisvicmall?

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2023
TGIF!!!

What are you grateful for?

Don't forget to visit www.chrisvicmall.com

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
It's the start of a new week, and another opportunity to succeed.

Source , procure and ship with Chrisvicmall.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2023
Volumetric weight, also known as dimensional weight or DIM weight, is a way of measuring the amount of space that a package requires.

Volumetric weight is charged, in cases where the volume weight is higher than the actual weight of the parcel.

To calculate the volumetric weight of a parcel: length*breadth*height/6000

Do you want to ship goods from China to Nigeria?
Chrisvicmall remains your sure procurement and shipping plug.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Healthy food improves heart and brain health, assist with weight management, build a stronger immune system and increase energy levels.

Chrisvicmall remain your sure plugs for shipping from China .

#Healthtips #Chrisvicmall #Wealth #Finances #China #Nigeria #lifestyle

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Chrisvicmall remains your number one procurement and logistics company that helps people to buy products from China and ship to their destination.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kenooff(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
If I buy from alibaba, can I ship it with chrisvicmall?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kenooff:
If I buy from alibaba, can I ship it with chrisvicmall?

Yes you can. Log into your Chrisvicmall account and check on this page chrisvicmall.com/dashboard/myaddress Copy the address on the page and give it to your supplier. We will notify you when we receive the goods.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kenooff(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
How much do you charge per kg to ship to Nigeria, also can I buy from different suppliers and ship together
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kenooff(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Yes you can. Log into your Chrisvicmall account and check on this page chrisvicmall.com/dashboard/myaddress Copy the address on the page and give it to your supplier. We will notify you when we receive the goods.
how much do you charge per kg and also can buy from different suppliers and ship at once
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kenooff:
how much do you charge per kg and also can buy from different suppliers and ship at once

Good day Sir/Ma.
Yes please, we can buy from different suppliers and ship at once.

https://chrisvicmall.com/service-charges
You can always click on the above link to get our shipping fees and rates.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
"When there is no struggle, there is no strength''

#shipping #China #procurement #Nigeria #1688 #alibaba #logistics #transportation #freight #import #shopping #motivation

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
chrisvicmall remains your number one procurement and logistics company that helps people to buy products from China and ship to their destination.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Happy Friday 😎
Have you visited chrisvicmall.com today?

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2023
I am yet to get this updated to my account . And my supplier said it has been delivered to my address.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2023
jackson44:
I am yet to get this updated to my account . And my supplier said it has been delivered to my address.

Good day Sir/Ma
You are welcome to Chrisvicmall business logistics

Kindly send a DM(the tracking number and your username)to our WhatsApp platform to enable us check from our end.
Whatsapp: +8613302497034 or +8613472845181
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Start earning in dollar by using your Chrisvicmall referral link to invite potential customers to start using Chrisvicmall for all their procurement and shipping from China .
Chrisvicmall remains your sure plug .

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Do you want to procure and ship items from China for this festive season?

Chrisvicmall got you covered..

Visit www.chrisvicmall.com to get started...

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God is Friday !!!
How are you spending your weekend ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.