Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191820 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stpat1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thanks cvm, Its been resolved.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
please do you also purchase from a chinese seller on ebay?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ajibaby2: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2013
ajibaby 2: Chrisvic, pls credit my account asap. I paid into your acc yesterday by past three. I was chatting with victor b4 i lost connection. My username is Madametrendy.
It has been clarified house. All thanks to Vic. I placed my order today and patiently awaiting its arrival.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2013
cvm what is your current exchange rate now,yesterday i paid in 568usd which is (#91448)to your account.but instead i pay in #92500,am still owning #624.deducting #624 from 92500,am left with #91876.i ask u to pay the seller only 538usd,which is #86618&30usd(#4830)for cvm both service&shiping fee of 2kg goods.am still suppose to have a balance of #428,if u use 161 for the exchange rate.cause i dont understand, the figure on my cvm account again.does this mean am oweing u #2552 again,when the seller has not even recieved payment from u not even to ascertain the weight of the product yet.pls retify the error,cos am not going to pay any fee to u again.jackson.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by probsolver: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Good day, av tried to chat with u but ur site wasn't responding. Can u pls recommend flash drives, tablet,memory cards, washable diaper and parking shirts. Gud ones dat I can go for. Reach me via fixall@gloworld.blackberry.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by soladnet14: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2013
pls can you import from Turkey
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by davidoisamoje: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2013
Pls victor not replying my chat
Where is your office in Lagos?
Do I need to come down to get my goods if I make an order?
If I do the buying for my self do I need to pay the service cost?
If I want you to do the buying from aliexpress and all what step do I need to follow?
Lastly ur phone Number! !
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sasview: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
@cvm: I received my parcels less than a week after I placed my order I give kudos to you on that, but I need a clarification because the containers that housed the products(as displayed on aliexpress) were not there. Please confirm weather you remove the containers or the supplier did not include it.
Also I want to know weather the product's weight you calculate is weight after packaging or weight of naked product.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by avwerosuoo: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
bukkylois: Good morning, Saw some makeup tools on alibaba.com. I contacted the manufacturer through is sales team member and we agreed on the price. Now I need to pay. I can't pay to the directly cos am scared. They have a good website and have been gold suppliers for 6yrs. Can you pay on my behalf make sure it is what I ordered and repackage it for me and get the goods to me? How do I know the tota amount to pay since I have an approximated the weight of the package.

All you have to do is to tell Chrisvicmall to verify supplier and let them do the paying for you. I ordered some jewelries from Alibaba and I didn't have to worry my head about whether the supplier would deliver or not cos I already had a good rapport with the supplier and my goods were delivered safely. Life is all about risk.
@Chrisvicmall thumbs-up to you guys
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dreu2fine(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Its dis site for real
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ifud(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
You wouldn't regret it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by davidoisamoje: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2013
Pls victor not replying my chat Where is your office in Lagos? Do I need to come down to get my goods if I make an order? If I do the buying for my self do I need to pay the service cost? If I want you to do the buying from aliexpress and all what step do I need to follow? Lastly ur phone Number!

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Daintytee1: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Good Morning. U guys r really doing a gud job..Thumbs up!!

Pls i placed my order yesterday on your website, i wasnt given any informatn, after submitting the page. I repeated it like 4times, nd it eventually told me dt i av already filled d information b4. But the problem is that i wasnt given my TRACKING NUMBER. Pls kindly address dis issue. GOD Bless you. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:14am On Jun 27, 2013
jackson44: hi mr victor.this jackson your cvm member,concerning the furniture product.the seller said the total cbm is 7.1cbm.but what i dont know is the shiping fee which is 130usd/cbm&the clearing fee of #28000/cbm,does this also cover the fee for ban goods.cos i see the goods is under contraband list,because i dont want a situation whereby hidden charges will arise later.so clearify me about that,cos i have tried so many times to reach u tru mail.thanks alot,jackson.

jackson44: cvm what is your current exchange rate now,yesterday i paid in 568usd which is (#91448)to your account.but instead i pay in #92500,am still owning #624.deducting #624 from 92500,am left with #91876.i ask u to pay the seller only 538usd,which is #86618&30usd(#4830)for cvm both service&shiping fee of 2kg goods.am still suppose to have a balance of #428,if u use 161 for the exchange rate.cause i dont understand, the figure on my cvm account again.does this mean am still u #2552 again,when the seller has not even recieved payment from u not even to ascertain the weight of the product yet.pls retify the error,cos am not going to pay any fee to again.jackson.

Hope you got our email?
soladnet14: pls can you import from Turkey

We can help make payment to any country but we can only ship from China.

probsolver: Good day, av tried to chat with u but ur site wasn't responding. Can u pls recommend flash drives, tablet,memory cards, washable diaper and parking shirts. Gud ones dat I can go for. Reach me via fixall@gloworld.blackberry.com
From the product you mention there is specific feature you mentioned. I will recommend that you search on Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao, Paipai. I believe you will get what you need.
davidoisamoje: Pls victor not replying my chat
Where is your office in Lagos?
Do I need to come down to get my goods if I make an order?
If I do the buying for my self do I need to pay the service cost?
If I want you to do the buying from aliexpress and all what step do I need to follow?
Lastly ur phone Number! !

Regarding our address check http://chrisvicmall.com/contact
For the second question, if you live in Lagos, you can choose to pick it up at the airport by yourself or you collect it at our office in Alaba. If you live outside Lagos, our agent will pick it up for you on Mondays and send it to you.
Thirdly, you still need to pay the service cost if you purchasing by yourself.
If you want us to purchase for you, you need to tell us the link of the product you want to purchase, if you are purchasing from more than 1 seller, you need to provide their phone numbers to us.

Our contact phone numbers can be found on http://chrisvicmall.com/contact

Dainty-tee:
Good Morning. U guys r really doing a gud job..Thumbs up!!

Pls i placed my order yesterday on your website, i wasnt given any informatn, after submitting the page. I repeated it like 4times, nd it eventually told me dt i av already filled d information b4. But the problem is that i wasnt given my TRACKING NUMBER. Pls kindly address dis issue. GOD Bless you. Thanks

Each time you place the order, the order number is on the confirmation message on top of the form after you have successfully placed the order. In the future, you will be able to receive the order number in your email.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Why is the chat box not showing in your website? And why are you not replying my mail?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2013
Unique!:
Why is the chat box not showing in your website? And why are you not replying my mail?

If the chat box didn't show wait for some moment and check it again
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sasview: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Why did you ignored this?
sasview: @cvm: I received my parcels less than a week after I placed my order I give kudos to you on that, but I need a clarification because the containers that housed the products(as displayed on aliexpress) were not there. Please confirm weather you remove the containers or the supplier did not include it.
Also I want to know weather the product's weight you calculate is weight after packaging or weight of naked product.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by probsolver: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2013
@cvm, do u av aoson in stock, I will snd d links to u when am done with my researh for d aforementioned.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2013
sasview: Why did you ignored this?

Sorry about that. Send an email to us and after cross-checking, we will add the leather case next time.

probsolver: @cvm, do u av aoson in stock, I will snd d links to u when am done with my researh for d aforementioned.

When you are done, let us know and we will proceed
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2013
yes i got your mail,but u are mistakely saying u recieved #91876.i paid in #92500 into yr account,kindly retify the error.i have also sent u a mail,via contant us in yr website.am suppose to still have #4178,after paying the seller 538usd the 30usd for both yr servce&shipping fee.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2013
jackson44: yes i got your mail,but u are mistakely saying u recieved #91876.i paid in #92500 into yr account,kindly retify the error.i have also sent u a mail,via contant us in yr website.am suppose to still have #4178,after paying the seller 538usd the 30usd for both yr servce&shipping fee.

We will cross check your account and make the necessary correction
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sasview: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2013
Clarify this
sasview: @cvm: I want to know weather the product's weight you calculate is weight after packaging or weight of naked product.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2013
sasview: Clarify this

We calculate the weight after packing the product. For example, if you purchase a tablet with leather case and charge, we will pack everything together and measure the weight
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by davidoisamoje: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why is your exchange rate for $1 is #165 why saw this on you site
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
davidoisamoje: Why is your exchange rate for $1 is #165 why saw this on you site

That is to help us solve market fluctuation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
@cvm, can u help someone pay for product on ebay/amazon? and direct d seller to ship it to my usa address?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tonjeola1: @cvm, can u help someone pay for product on ebay/amazon? and direct d seller to ship it to my usa address?

We can help you to do that.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We can help you to do that.
So how much is you charges for this?
thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tonjeola1:
So how much is you charges for this?
thanks
The same $10 commission fee if the product price is below $1000
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by toluxa1(m): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2013
There is a product on ebay I want to buy and send to my US address. What I don't know is whether the seller will ship to an address that is different from your paypal address. What do you think?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2013
toluxa1: There is a product on ebay I want to buy and send to my US address. What I don't know is whether the seller will ship to an address that is different from your paypal address. What do you think?

All depends on the seller. It is worth giving a trial
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by davidoisamoje: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls give me the steps to deposit money on my CM account
and that exchange fee is that what U change
I what to get a phone from aliexpress though you but what it to get to my door step fast can this b done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.