Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall (25969 Views)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Joins Brescia On Season-long Loan / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by oshorlabyC(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2013
I dey happy for d poor guy,
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2013
milehigh06:
what fifa tournament have u ever seen tahiti
Nigeria's under-20 thrashed them 5-0 in Egypt 2009(WYC).
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Ayoobscom(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Great call for a sharp upcoming striker like him but Tahiti may be too poor,too early a yersdstick to sip on a 6-1 victory...

Lets wait and see a truer stature of Super Eagle as they face Uruguay tomorrow...

Oduamadi a good striker but I hope the net will remain as cheap
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Jst passingby...nd i definately gat ntn 2 say...bt i gat 1 w0rd 4 u TELL WISDOM..U R MAD..
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2013
For those of us that passionately follow Nigerian football/footballers, Nnamdi Oduamadi is not a surprise.

We have alerted about him on NL here far back 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/488570/nnamdi-oduamadi

He is very skilfull, but I think he doesn't display such legovers again (maybe because of injury he sustained last year or coaching orientation in his Varesse club). He was Nigeria's best player in the olympics qualifiers ahead of London 2012 (though Nigeria did not qualify).
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
Is kenya a team??..you should be ashamed to have said he saved you from bunch of amateurs sad

Kenya has McDonald Mariga (Inter Milan loanee) and Victor Wanyama (Celtic,who scored against almighty Barca in an UCL match for that matter) and Daniel Oliech (Auxerre). If those are not top professionals, I don't know what they are.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by 3ace(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2013
I just hope that they will all up their game against Uruguay and Spain. Kudos to them for the last game. They tried but sincerely, those Tahitian were pushovers.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by pekelepekele(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2013
This is one of the reasons Seun and his mods should be careful with what they put up on the front page . Imagine a thread rating which of our player is the worst that can kill their career .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by born2fuckpussy: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2013
The guy proved he need a good manager to bring out the best in him, playing behind the striker seems to be the best position for him but can't judge him with that tahiti match alone but he has show he got talent and he need the right coach
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by nas4q(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2013
milehigh06:
what fifa tournament have u ever seen tahiti
they were trashed 7 nil by a team i can't remember in under 20 world cup in 2011
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2013
CaptainPlanet: mehn...u guyz r punk asses jubilatin ova goalz dat wia scored by mistake....didnt u guyz read tactically d general fatigueness of d eaglez...nd plz tahiti wz jst catchn fun... smh
thank u ,may god bless u,it is like messi or cr7 celebrating an hattrick against a country like nuie or swaziland.i know we won the match but everyone shouldnt get excited if anything our coaches should be worried that a team like tahiti was able to expose our defence.this is a team that is even happy they scored a goal in this tournament that is the on trophy ,they are fulfilled with that one goal.lets see how our midfield and defence will cope when we meet tough teams
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2013
nas4q:
they were trashed 7 nil by a team i can't remember in under 20 world cup in 2011
i think it was brazil
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by born2fuckpussy: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
Is kenya a team??..you should be ashamed to have said he saved you from bunch of amateurs sad
When Greece won the Europe Cup, Kenya are better than them but disciplinary helps the greece and they won france and most big teams they played with.

You don't talk rubbish, who is suarez before he was in Ajax and he got his reputation in Ajax and make addition big name in Liverpool. .....

When a player played very good, you access him with training and add to his value, all Oduamadi need is believe, training and focus.

The goal he scored in Tahiti, only few players can score that goal because he build confidence in 18 Box after the dribble, that is what coaches need in player, even gervinho don't have such confidence to dribble,settle,watch the goal keep and find position to pull the ball, that first goal got him the call

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2013
o.s horlabyC:
I dey happy for d poor guy,
that guy is rich

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by born2fuckpussy: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2013
nas4q:
You also forgot we trash Ivory coast and draw with spanish catalians
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by solz1(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=Jarus]

Kenya has McDonald Mariga (Inter Milan loanee) and Victor Wanyama (Celtic,who scored against almighty Barca in an UCL match for that matter) and Daniel Oliech (Auxerre). If those are not top professionals, I don't know what they are.

Couldnt hlp it...u have a lotta shit up in ur brain...with all ur appalling and preposterous comments
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by nerodenero: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2013
He scored three goals,fantastic player and well deserved result for hardwork.Now,AC Millan wants him back at all cost.Nigeria was a platform.He used the invite given him to showcase his talent once again.Now,if not for Nigeria,AC Millan President wouldnt have seen the performance and he would still stayed on loan.This means the players need the Country more than we need them.They should know this, that no player is bigger than the country.Osaze has refused to learn his lessons.In his last report,he said he would like to HELP the country again and I totally disagree with this.He needs the country to HELP him by recalling him to Eagles so that he can showcase his performance and earn another lucrative deal in a good club.Just my opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by splashbaby(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Why am I seeing Henry Nwosu when this guy plays!
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Odumodu u really deserve to be called back to AC Milan.
odumodu?RotLmfao.Y u no call am amodu atonce.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by damosky12(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Dude played with mechanics,doctors(amateurs)and he's'jubilating over 3goals angry
I believe he could have done that against any team. He is very very skillful. I think he is a perfect replacement for Moses.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Julieccentric:

People like are just birth, surrounded and breathing heavily in pessimism.We didn't appreciciate his goals even if there were flaws yet AC Milan saw the potentials in him even if they may not be totally refined and you are here spewing rubbish about him not up to their quality of players..how about you starting with Kano Pillars so we see all the qty you got.
dnt mind dat guy,dat old baba cant even make pepsi academy under 15 team.U should av ask him weda he has kicked baloon b4.,b4 talking of kano pillar.A guy dat can't even make 9ja unda 20 female team.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2013
born2fuckpussy: The guy proved he need a good manager to bring out the best in him, playing behind the striker seems to be the best position for him but can't judge him with that tahiti match alone but he has show he got talent and he need the right coach

I agree with you you. He is not a 9/top-striker/center forward. He does better as a supporting striker or winger. He however needs to work more on his pace to do better as a winger.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by 4reigningqueen: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2013
usibengate: Hardwork pays, i just hope and pray he substains d TEMPLE of of his play

Nonononononoononono its TEMPO, you hear? TEMPO oya repeat after me
**picks up cain**
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2013
born2fuckpussy: When Greece won the Europe Cup, Kenya are better than them but disciplinary helps the greece and they won france and most big teams they played with.

You don't talk rubbish, who is suarez before he was in Ajax and he got his reputation in Ajax and make addition big name in Liverpool. .....

When a player played very good, you access him with training and add to his value, all Oduamadi need is believe, training and focus.

The goal he scored in Tahiti, only few players can score that goal because he build confidence in 18 Box after the dribble, that is what coaches need in player, even gervinho don't have such confidence to dribble,settle,watch the goal keep and find position to pull the ball, that first goal got him the call

That his first goal (SE's second for teh night) was world class by all standard. The only way the defenders could have collected the ball was to pull him down for a penalty.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by CiloCharles(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Kudos Nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Nonononononoononono its TEMPO, you hear? TEMPO oya repeat after me
**picks up cain**
i had already clicked the unfollow button when this post came ,i just have to follo this thread again.THIS IS THE FUNNNNNNNNNIIESSST POST OF THE DAY.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
thank u ,may god bless u,it is like [b]messi or cr7 celebrating an hattrick against a country like nuie or swaziland.[/b]i know we won the match but everyone shouldnt get excited if anything our coaches should be worried that a team like tahiti was able to expose our defence.this is a team that is even happy they scored a goal in this tournament that is the on trophy ,they are fulfilled with that one goal.lets see how our midfield and defence will cope when we meet tough teams

Has anybody compared him with Messi or CR7?

For a serie B player, scoring hattrick in a FIFA senior tournament, irrespective of the opponents, is an achievement by all standards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Jarus:

That his first goal (SE's second for teh night) was world class by all standard. The only way the defenders could have collected the ball was to pull him down for a penalty.
those defenders u are refereing to are bricklayers,capenters,tailors and maybe fishermen,lets see how he will perform against professional defenders.
even eyimba or 3sc would have defeated tahiti by 6 goals
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by gulfer: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Forza MILANO!!!
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by damosky12(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2013
PDPwayoo: this guys is good. I think one of the most talented in the squad. Mikel has no skills. Cant dribble, cant score.
Mikel plays give me-i give u... I hope he will not try to take another free kick cos its gonna be waste.
Mikel can hold the ball and stabilize the midfield. That guy short pass na 95%. His body balance na 98%. He has been the engine room for Nigeria's mid field overtime.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2013
Jarus:

Has anybody compared him with Messi or CR7?

For a serie B player, scoring hattrick in a FIFA senior tournament, irrespective of the opponents, is an achievement by all standards.
a personal achievement,i agree ,
but the way people are rating him here is as if he has done something extraordinary.i know many people here wwill be the first to call him all sorts of names if he doesnt do well against spain and uruguay,abi no be nigerians ,you go see.
even if eyeama left the goal post that day and ent forward he would have scored
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2013
damosky12:
Mikel can hold the ball and stabilize the midfield. That guy short pass na 95%. His body balance na 98%. He has been the engine room for Nigeria's mid field overtime.
no sensible coach will joke with mikel.THAT GUY IS GOOD AND EXPERIENCED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights / Tierney Shares Update From Hospital Bed After Having Shoulder Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.