Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall (25967 Views)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Joins Brescia On Season-long Loan / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by DAXTACY(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2013
REMINDS ME OF MARTINS IN HIS PRIME
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by fujirice: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2013
nerodenero: He scored three goals,fantastic player and well deserved result for hardwork.Now,AC Millan wants him back at all cost.Nigeria was a platform.He used the invite given him to showcase his talent once again.Now,if not for Nigeria,AC Millan President wouldnt have seen the performance and he would still stayed on loan.This means the players need the Country more than we need them.They should know this, that no player is bigger than the country.Osaze has refused to learn his lessons.In his last report,he said he would like to HELP the country again and I totally disagree with this.He needs the country to HELP him by recalling him to Eagles so that he can showcase his performance and earn another lucrative deal in a good club.Just my opinion!
I thought I was the only one that saw that his "HELP THEM" in his comment. The THEM now being Nigeria and I'm like, " what the heck? Dis guy never change o!" i just pray his EGO will not wreck his career forever(that is if it hasn't).
I so much loved that guy Osaz. Him and Mikel but he runs his mouth too much and that is his greatest undoing!
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2013
Goodnews! We Need Strikers Who Plays Alongside The World Bests. It Boosts Confidence and Improves Techniques. Thumbs Up Man.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by dejijohns(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Nonononononoononono its TEMPO, you hear? TEMPO oya repeat after me
**picks up cain**
Nononononononononono bro, it is called cane not cain.. Oya repeat after me 'CANE'. U dnt wnt 2 repeat it bah?? **oya knee dwn dre cls ur eyes nd raise dat chair up**

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by fujirice: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2013
dejijohns:
Nononononononononono bro, it is called cane not cain.. Oya repeat after me 'CANE'. U dnt wnt 2 repeat it bah?? **oya knee dwn dre cls ur eyes nd raise dat chair up**
Hahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahaha! Abeg make una lemme naw! Chei!
*wiping tears off my cheek*
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Goodnews! We Need Strikers Who Plays Alongside The World Bests. It Boosts Confidence and Improves Their Techniques. Thumbs Up Man. wink
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by jpphilips(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
callup is a choice thing..with the poor management , coupled with incompetency your sports board are showcasing..a sane player wld never step into the country, let alone tapping the ball for a second.

Are you by any chance related to mazi odemwingie?
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2013
CaptainPlanet: mehn...u guyz r punk asses jubilatin ova goalz dat wia scored by mistake....didnt u guyz read tactically d general fatigueness of d eaglez...nd plz tahiti wz jst catchn fun... smh
have you taken your drugs?
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by churific(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2013
Maybe if he can manage to somehow score against Spain, Uruguay or even both, he can be in the starting lineup for Milan.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by jpphilips(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2013
PDPwayoo: this guys is good. I think one of the most talented in the squad. Mikel has no skills. Cant dribble, cant score.
Mikel plays give me-i give u... I hope he will not try to take another free kick cos its gonna be waste.

mikel provides 70% of our defence splitting passes, try get yourself a color television for the next game, black and white has a way of confusing mikel with Amokachi.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by mcdon277: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2013
that is a good one for just try to keep up the spirit.
i just registered with this link not a bad idea to add some money tour pocket http://myreferjob.com/?ref=ifeanyi.okeke
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by MIBLerinloshe(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2013
go for more goals
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2013
dejijohns:
u guys go kill person with jokes today oooo
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2013
dejijohns:
hahahaha,chai.Nigerians are d most funiest set of pple in dis world.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by HIPROFILE(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2013
CaptainPlanet: mehn...u guyz r punk asses jubilatin ova goalz dat wia scored by mistake....didnt u guyz read tactically d general fatigueness of d eaglez...nd plz tahiti wz jst catchn fun... smh

Chai this guy you be junkooo na people like you dey discourage new members on nairaland tufiakwa! so senseless!!
Wait a minute;I would like you to define goal I mean goal as regards to football you know your dumb that's why I need to explain.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by carlos1(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2013
usibengate: Hardwork pays, i just hope and pray he substains d temple of of his play

Hahahah, No b only temple, He also has to sustain d mosque of his game.. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2013
jp philips:

mikel provides 70% of our defence splitting passes, try get yourself a color television for the next game, black and white has a way of confusing mikel with Amokachi.
una no kill person wit laugh,ma stomach don sufa.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Alot of these players y'all are gracing would be pocketed soon once they meet with their superior. Just one creative person will swallow your midfield and the rest players wld be nowhere to be found. patiently watching undecided
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Kelvin677(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Please ladies and gentlemen am a o_level graduate and i realy need a job so as to make some savings so that i can sponsore my self in tetiary institution i based in onitsha in anambra state you can give me a call if you have any for me thanks 08131207782
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2013
Kelvin677: Please ladies and gentlemen am a o_level graduate and i realy need a job so as to make some savings so that i can sponsore my self in tetiary institution i based in onitsha in anambra state you can give me a call if you have any for me thanks 08131207782
tahiti needs able bodied fishermen ,u can apply if interested.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Alot of these players y'all are gracing would be pocketed soon once they meet with their superior. Just one creative midfielder will swallow your midfield and the rest players wld be nowhere to be found. patiently watching undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by hardbody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2013
sambos994:
Can you not read? He saved Nigeria from embarrassment in Calabar. You know....the game against Kenya?

Bros na wa for you oo. So you are humouring that dummy by answering his s.illy questions. He that is a foool and knows not that he is a foool is......

Free that tellwisdom boy abeg
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Kelvin677: Please ladies and gentlemen am a o_level graduate and i realy need a job so as to make some savings so that i can sponsore my self in tetiary institution i based in onitsha in anambra state you can give me a call if you have any for me thanks 08131207782
Dont you have restaurants where you can pound apku in onitsha?? sad
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by dozai: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2013
usibengate: Hardwork pays, i just hope and pray he substains d temple of of his play
No be only TEMPLE. okija shrine follow join. mosque. church. even synagogue dem.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Olufonade: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2013
with dedication and focus, the guy is destined to be great. However, he should not see himself as spuperior to others. I hope he knows what "team" means
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
to be sincere with ourselves ,we still need our experienced players ,this team still lacks composure and when the going gets tough i wont be surprised if these boys crack up when under pressure,
i think we need a creative midfielder ,striker and defender,just 3 experienced players will make this team solid.
if cameroon can still be using eto and italy still using pirlo then what makes keshi believes that these rookies can withstand top pressure.
i know that some of these boys will be droped if we eventually qualify for the world cup.keshi is a coach that has seen it all before and he certainly knows that on the big stage,it is experience that usually makes the difference
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Toppiano(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
ShyM-X:
Happy for him.

He has to compete with Niang, Pazzini, Robinho, Balotelli, Bojan and El Shaarawy for a starting place, in the first team.

All the best, bro.

He is a midfielder not a striker o
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by charrles: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2013
Na soo
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by dozai: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Alot of these players y'all are gracing would be pocketed soon once they meet with their superior. Just one creative midfielder will swallow your midfield and the rest players wld be nowhere to be found. patiently watching undecided
Gbam. one big hole dey for our midfield. and was not plugged till d game finish. it always exposed our defense directly with an attacker. Whenever mikael joins the attack. once they collect the ball they pass it tru there. U won't even see anyone again apart from our defense. Suarez may exploit it oh.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by 2winxcom(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Odumodu u really deserve to be called back to AC Milan.
grin odumodu or oduamadi
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by lordmayor4(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
tahiti needs able bodied fishermen ,u can apply if interested.

Why don't u direct him to the importation thread ! Maybe he can learn one or two things there and help himself ! I see d guy as an enterprising young man .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2013
lord_mayor:

Why don't u direct him to the importation thread ! Maybe he can learn one or two things there and help himself ! I see d guy as an enterprising young man .
you think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests / Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.