Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall (25968 Views)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Joins Brescia On Season-long Loan / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Kelvin677: Please ladies and gentlemen am a o_level graduate and i realy need a job so as to make some savings so that i can sponsore my self in tetiary institution i based in onitsha in anambra state you can give me a call if you have any for me thanks 08131207782
mr kelvin,can u market products for people ?if u can,then maybe u may get a job next week
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by collynzo2(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2013
milehigh06:
what fifa tournament have u ever seen tahiti
we played against them in 2009 under 20 world cup. 5-0.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tutaboi(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2013
i love his celebration

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by collynzo2(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1: to be sincere with ourselves ,we still need our experienced players ,this team still lacks composure and when the going gets tough i wont be surprised if these boys crack up when under pressure,
i think we need a creative midfielder ,striker and defender,just 3 experienced players will make this team solid.
if cameroon can still be using eto and italy still using pirlo then what makes keshi believes that these rookies can withstand top pressure.
i know that some of these boys will be droped if we eventually qualify for the world cup.keshi is a coach that has seen it all before and he certainly knows that on the big stage,it is experience that usually makes the difference
Keshi will never drop these boys for anybody, if we qualify for the world cup, never! The Cameroon you used as example didn't qualify for the last 2 nations cups, last 2 world cups and have already failed to qualify for the next world cup, are they the people we should be looking up to?
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
usibengate: Hardwork pays, i just hope and pray he substains d temple of of his play
U mean tempo?
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2013
hardbody:

Bros na wa for you oo. So you are humouring that dummy by answering his s.illy questions. He that is a foool and knows not that he is a foool is......

Free that tellwisdom boy abeg
Hey boy, you can share your views willingly without calling names. Ya know??...Smh..all these kids delivered by mistake are not far fetched
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by kolamilan(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
i hope he can do it again against uruguay.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by peresinclair: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2013
my family which means my brothers and sisters, football is a round leather game. lets wait forour next match. some unknown players cherish the chance to play against this so called big names. the real talents look forward to the opportunity to play against established players to showcase their talent. lets wait till 2mr. its obvious we would like the emenike's, moses, etc but remember what the legend bob marley said,when one door is closed, many more is open. lets give this boys a chance at least. tahiti or st lucia. football has moved on . imagine ethiopia is in the brink of qualifying for the world cup. bless up my family and one love.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by CiloCharles(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2013
cheesy Kudos
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
collynzo2: Keshi will never drop these boys for anybody, if we qualify for the world cup, never! The Cameroon you used as example didn't qualify for the last 2 nations cups, last 2 world cups and have already failed to qualify for the next world cup, are they the people we should be looking up to?
well i guess u have a point there
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Ifedikaycee(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
Reyspin: Shay Hatrick wey fifa don turn to Brace Ac milan jex want to get some quid outta him by mkn his value rise a lil bit den flush him... He gatz no quality to b an AC Milan player... Pls don't say am unpatriotic am not a Nigerian!!!
....... Oga plz check ur source well,its Echiejile's goal dat was reversed nt Oduamadi's goal.....
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2013
damosky12:
Mikel can hold the ball and stabilize the midfield. That guy short pass na 95%. His body balance na 98%. He has been the engine room for Nigeria's mid field overtime.
engine room for ur house not SE.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by andyanders: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Good for him and I pray he displays that same form against Uruguay in order to make a point for the recall by AC Milan owner. Wishing him the best.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by born2fuckpussy: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2013
El shaaraway was reject in egypt years ago because they did not believe in him, see what he becomes today in AC milan and he divert to italy.AC milan to signed oduamadi 2 yrs ago, they saw what we did not see and he is proving it now, a lot of players did not even get close to signing
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by bunmioguns(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
Is kenya a team??..you should be ashamed to have said he saved you from bunch of amateurs sad

Abeg go sit-down for one corner if you no get anything sensible to say
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Emperor007: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2013
Hard work always pay, keep being yourself Nnams and continue to play for all.

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Libkid(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
milehigh06:
what fifa tournament have u ever seen tahiti
fool they have played b4.use d google search engine
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Papishi(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
That milan president called him, means he can play??..innit??Professionals like me wld not play with amateurs nigerians are breeding undecided
Can you ever be a professional? mtchewwwwww cry
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Spot on! Only foolish players don't realise this.
nerodenero: He scored three goals,fantastic player and well deserved result for hardwork.Now,AC Millan wants him back at all cost.Nigeria was a platform.He used the invite given him to showcase his talent once again.Now,if not for Nigeria,AC Millan President wouldnt have seen the performance and he would still stayed on loan.This means the players need the Country more than we need them.They should know this, that no player is bigger than the country.Osaze has refused to learn his lessons.In his last report,he said he would like to HELP the country again and I totally disagree with this.He needs the country to HELP him by recalling him to Eagles so that he can showcase his performance and earn another lucrative deal in a good club.Just my opinion!
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
That was rude, bro!
texaco1:
tahiti needs able bodied fishermen ,u can apply if interested.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by texaco1: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
2s£xy:
That was rude, bro!
i have sent him another job offer ,if he will accept
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Jarus(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
PDPwayoo:
engine room for ur house not SE.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by doublecross(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
I pray he does'nt end up like mikel who started well but later became a flop. He should work very hard and forget about pleasures that might ruin his career.
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by k9yt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Dude played with mechanics,doctors(amateurs)and he's'jubilating over 3goals angry

Have U ever kicked an orange
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by lordmayor4(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
you think so?
Yeah
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by born2fuckpussy: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
doublecross: I pray he does'nt end up like mikel who started well but later became a flop. He should work very hard and forget about pleasures that might ruin his career.
You must be drunk, someone with 182 games for chelsea, winning all major club trophy except club world cup, he even went to extent of winning nation cup in Nigeria, 26 yrs old getting good pay and the highest paying footballer currently in Nigeria. If a position is converted and you were not on bench? how does that flop. He is an important player in Nigeria and played 182 games for chelsea. check the rest of his friend, where are they today? What will you say about Opabunmi,Ikedia, Segun Abiodun,and even Di-maria in madrid has not won what Mikel won, you don't describe flop with converted position and consistent playing. Kolo toure was a midfielder and was converted to defence. Mikel has achieve almost all trophy in club and nation cup in country with him playing mostly in all. Who is now a flop, someone that doesn't play or because he was not name Fifa best? Get upgrade jooh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by tellwisdom: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
bunmioguns:

Abeg go sit-down for one corner if you no get anything sensible to say

Craze dey worry you, boy angry
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Raypawer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=CaptainPlanet][/quote]

no other than you
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Kelvin677(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
mr kelvin,can u market products for people ?if u can,then maybe u may get a job next week
sure i can do dat and tanks 4 ur hlp cn u pls kal me xo dt we cn tlk abt it pls
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Kelvin677(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
sure i can do dat tnks
Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by Kelvin677(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
texaco1:
sure i can do dat tnks bt hw cn i contact u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall by ersonleads(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oduamadi is a great talent,he uses both legs,he has quick feets,a goal hunter and over al he got gud skillz..cn wait to see oduamadi,emenike and moses pairin 2 geda up front....IF U KNW IT WILL BE A DEADLY ATTACK CLICK LIKE...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights / Tierney Shares Update From Hospital Bed After Having Shoulder Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.