Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel (9657 Views)

109 Senators To Train In Facebook / War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by JudasV: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
emmysenior:

Can you just shut tha fxck up already?

If they do, we see faults, and if they keep mute we fire them.

Have you ever tried the option of praying for God's guidance towards them?
really?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by alienware(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Policewoman: Nigeria is not ready yet for space travel. Heck even South Africa with all its economic and infastructural advancements have not even considered this silly move. He whose house is on fire does not chase rats. We have more pressing wahalas to spend our little money on.
you are always on nairaland posting comments, it shows police don't pay attention to duties

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Salmoneus(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
We can't even figure out 24 hrs power supply...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by supaeagles(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
alienware: you are always on nairaland posting comments, it shows police don't pay attention to duties
grin grin if we use your logic, that our IDs identify us or our professions, then this thread could be about visiting your village in outer space Mr alien ware wink
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by alienware(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Policewoman: Nigeria is not ready yet for space travel. Heck even South Africa with all its economic and infastructural advancements have not even considered this silly move. He whose house is on fire does not chase rats. We have more pressing wahalas to spend our little money on.
u sure say u dey do ur work ? Always online posting comments.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by ejifranks(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at this thread....its a welcome development sha
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Babalegba(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nairalanders , don't worry about a spacecraft landing on your roof,it will not happen as this is just a little comic relief by the government to relieve stress in the country. No Nigerian will be daft enough to enter any space coffin made by this government but then it could also be that Gej is hoping boko haram members will volunteer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by mioracle: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nigerians are doomed if this happens anytime in the next twenty years. Well, GEJ will put nigerians into consideration.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Skywalker5(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by effisyman: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Another white elephant project.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by bizfirst: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
ONLY IN NIGERIA DOES THIS TYPE OF NONSENSE HAPPEN! This is identical to enrolling an infant for a Ph.D programme instead of nursery school... I weep for Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
dear FG, can we stick to the feasible and leave comedy to basket mouth and AY..... thank you
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by solomon111(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Salmoneus: We can't even figure out 24 hrs power supply...
few countries can boast of 24 hrs supply.
And all those countries have nuclear power plants.
Are Nigerians prepared for nuclear power plants?
If not,then it will take quite some time before 24hrs electricity becomes a reality.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by splashbaby(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
mikeansy: whats the point of engaging in a space programme?
Potential conduit pipe for fraud.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by solomon111(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is a grand and lovely idea.
A target we should aspire for.
But i believe the FG should focus more on rocket and missile technological research atleast for now.
We should master how to build those ones first, before attempting to go to space.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by boneruns(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Already we have Astronauts(witches and wizards) in thousands. Though they mostly travel at night.

Abeg supply me Nigerian-made motorcycle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Chei! They are going to send aboki into space. Wonderful.

I wonder which direction he's going to face when he has to knock his head on the ground. grin
May Allah have mercy on your soul you foolish bigot. Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by boneruns(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Don Demu:
May Allah have mercy on your soul you foolish bigot. Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

From "Allah have mercy" to "foolish" then to "Allahu Akbar".

I see how "peaceful" you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by solomon111(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
splashbaby: Potential conduit pipe for fraud.
That was the same thing you guys said when we were launching satellite into space.
Now those satellites have become a massive foreign exchange earner for Nigeria and have also been a very valuable resource for the military and the metereological agencies.
Yes there is corruption in the country,but it shouldn't make us chronic cynics and limit us from achieving great things.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by babslamin: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Expensive suicide mission. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Freiburger(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
babslamin: Expensive suicide mission. Shikena!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by lolaluv1(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
See these people oh! They are not even serious.
The multi-million dollar satellite they sent to space became lost in orbit. What guarantee do they have that those people will not end up like the occupants of The Challenger et al?

Don't we have more pressing needs?
They are not ready for this in any capacity.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by solomon111(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
lola.luv:
See these people oh! They are not even serious.
The multi-million dollar satellite they sent to space became lost in orbit. What guarantee do they have that those people will not end up like the occupants of The Challenger et al?

Don't we have more pressing needs?
They are not ready for this in any capacity.
stop making false claims.
Nigeria currently have 3 satellites in space and they are in good condition.
The one that was lost in orbit was replaced by china free of charge.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by sucessful1: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Misplace of priority.will dey kno what others were looking for?God pls help this follow follow of a nation.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by lacasa: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
"U get the leaders u deserve"

#.. Jona govt i hail oo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by babseg(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
I trust my 9ja people we no dey carry last. I guess they training them to go to this planet which they said is all diamond
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by emmanuel4758(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
aboki na abokiooh make fg train only yoruba and igbo cuz aboki fit bomb moon in d name or sucide attack abeg gej listen to my adviceooh abokis ar nt to be trusted
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by emmanuel4758(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
solomon111: This is a grand and lovely idea.
But i believe the FG should focus more on rocket and missile technological research atleast for now.
We should master how to build those ones first, before attempting to go to space.
u want make oyibo pigs sanction us my hand no dey for nuclear weaponooh cus dat one na sucide abeg someone should tell me when naija wan produce nuclear weapon make i pack my pillow dey go cotonou.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by babseg(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
emmanuel4758: u want make oyibo pigs sanction us my hand no dey for nuclear weaponooh cus dat one na sucide abeg someone should tell me when naija wan produce nuclear weapon make i pack my pillow dey go cotonou.

that is the country we will be oppressing with our nuclear weapon.
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
See baseless comments from daft people This shows majority of Nairalanders are illiterates.. Anyways, nice one FG!
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
solomon111: This is a grand and lovely idea.
It might surprise you that NAF is currently developing NIGERIA's first fighter jet.. Amebo IV is coming out soon too.. Fingers crossed wink
Re: Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
make we hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / FOI Act Applicable To All States In Nigeria - Appeal Court Rules / I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.