Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (80329 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (151) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

modella is so angry her man didnt qualify grin grin grin

or did he ..

Oh yeah he did grin grin

dont worry i'd contest in 6months time

remind me grin grin grin
*bookmarked*

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are a darling kiss

I have voted for him b4 d contest even started, b4 i saw his pcs sef...just a comment on some thread and then he voted me like twice wen i contested...lol..and I will vote him in advance for friday sef...

#team Ekwa# till d very end...lets go dia!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Feedmemore(f): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan:

This was my last competition

Eyaa, sorry! sad

But don't give up just yet Mazi CFC, you could still be crown Mr NL someday.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I was gonna say now that I'm in Naija, I gats to watch my MB.. grin grin
It's a link to a site. You don't hv to download nothing. It's kinda pointless listening to it now though undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
*bookmarked*

No wahala

uhmm did u by chance see my chick abiL embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

modella is so angry her man didnt qualify grin grin grin

or did he ..

Oh yeah he did grin grin

dont worry i'd contest in 6months time

remind me grin grin grin
Pls dont. Na beg I dey beg
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
sleekch1c:

I have voted for him b4 d contest even started, b4 i saw his pcs sef...just a comment on some thread and then he voted me like twice wen i contested...lol..and I will vote him in advance for friday sef...

#team Ekwa# till d very end...lets go dia!!!!!!!

aawww.... cry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaaaaao!

He don use topless pic blind them na!

Who go get time to download? He buy d bundle?

Lmaaaaaaaaao!
Ehnnn... I listened to it ooo... I think the song is for shollypopz not nairaland ladies... #just saying...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
ikekings: Ehnnn... I listened to it ooo... I think the song is for shollypopz not nairaland ladies... #just saying...
You're wrong! undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
xynerise:
Pls dont. Na beg I dey beg

my friend get out of here before i throw u fly kick undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Raw2: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2013

See you @ the top on Friday

#team WeKnowWassup#

#team Sai ABPatrick 1 of Nairaland.

{^•~•^}
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Br3nd4:

nope I didn't.. and yes you have 3 brooms tongue
No I don't! *scratches chin* Now that I've been promoted,hmmm...... grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

aawww.... cry

Yeah....he was d only voter that remained loyal even when it was evident that I was found wanting in the junk-in-the-trunk department grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
sleekch1c:

Yeah....he was d only voter that remained loyal even when it was evident that I was found wanting in the junk-in-the-trunk department grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Okkkk so no words from Laylow? cry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

my friend get out of here before i throw u fly kick undecided
Try it and u will find ur legs inside pot angry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
ikekings: Ehnnn... I listened to it ooo... I think the song is for shollypopz not nairaland ladies... #just saying...

Laylow must hear about this
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan:

This was my last competition

Bwahahahahahaha!
are you Ayottolla Binladin Buhari's bro....?
He used to tell us same and lo and behold next election he'd come out again.

Don't worry bra we take you on your word, you're way way smarter and a no comparism to ABB.
*wipes tears) Una no kii me o...!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Dygeasy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yeah!!

It Has Happened And Gone Down. No Hard Feelings, We Have To Get Past This.

Many People Have Expressed Their Displeasure And Surprise Over My Reaching The 3rd Elimination Round. Where Y'all At? Its Time To Celebrate My Exit o. Lol.. cheesy

Many Thanks To All Who Voted For Me, Even The Ones I don't Know. You Have Your Reasons For Having The Confidence In me cheesy. Much Much Love. Thanks Again. cheesy

Also To The #TeamDYGEASY As A Whole, You Made It The Whole Fun It Is. We Didn't Have Much To Go By But You Still Kept Campaigning. What Could I Have Done Without You? Nothing O. I Throway Salute!! Y'all Rock.

Nadia_SA You Gave Me Turkey When I Wanted To Chicken Out When The Heat Was Coming. I Love You Die. You Know Where You Are Don't You? The Left Part Of My Chest. That's Actually Where My Heart Is You Know. *kisses and hugs*.. Mwah Baby.

Idowuogbo You Took Me On When It Was Obvious I Had A Very Slim Chance Of Survival. When I Was An Endangered Specie. Lol. Yhaa I Appreciate It So Much. I Don't Know How To Thank You Though But My Heart Reaches Out To You. Thanks Thanks A Really Whole Lot.

Abpatrick Nobody Else Deserves The Crown Other Than Him. He's So Cool And Humble. I love Him #no homo#. You Are A Contestant And You Still Gave Me The Needed Support To Get Me Through To The Finals. So Selfless Of You. You Efforts Didn't Go Unnoticed And Here's My Little Appreciation. I'm With You Till The End. We've Gat This Shyte Bro.

All My Nairaland Friends, Online and Offline. I Thank You All For Your Efforts To Get Me Through And I Appreciate You All. Luscioustrish, Ishilove, Eveluv, [/b]Freiburger, Annie.Salis[/b]; You guys rock.

Laylow The Bikeman. I Wish You Goodluck Too. But Brother Abeg You Fit Borrow Me Your Bike Make I Use am Carry My Luggage. cheesycheesy. Wish You The Best.

GoodLuck To The Contestants In The Finals.

May The Best Man Win.

Who's Exiting With Me? Make We Ride Together O.

Lol. cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin

*tying travel-bag To Borrowed Laylow's Bike*

Singing "I Don Port O"

Now #teamAbPatrick7*

Thanks All.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
190: wait u mean ekwah even sang a song for nairaland ladies

grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats what im talking about

too much sissies in our midst these day

hard to figure out a man from a woman grin grin
190: wait u mean ekwah even sang a song for nairaland ladies

grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats what im talking about

too much sissies in our midst these day

hard to figure out a man from a woman grin grin
*********falls from bench*********

K-O!!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Oahray: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:

hehe d'accord, je vais pas oublier...tu parle bien le francais wink
Hahaha! Vous y êtes arrivé tongue. En fait, je ne sais pas. Il est l'Internet, vous vous souvenez? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Feedmemore(f): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre:

Lol CFCfan my man!

You don turn buhari.

Sorry, I have to laugh at this grin

But how did he turn Buhari ? undecided At least he didn't say he is gonna make Nairaland ungovernable. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Okkkk so no words from Laylow? cry
somebody is too big to say thanks to his voters...kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin

Dey laugh na...I still choose my kekere derriere anyday cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
You're wrong! undecided
Ok now... cool cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
xynerise:
Try it and u will find ur legs inside pot angry

angry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 50calibre(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
I've seen some shocking things in this competition, that guy ChelseaBMW, is a fresh dude, (no Homo) clean stylish haircut, stylish dressing yet I was surprised he did generate attention.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Speakdatruth: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
i hv 28 usernames 4sale. if ur team z intrestd, jus pm
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
sleekch1c:

hahahahaha grin grin

Texas.Cowgirl:

Laylow must hear about this
who is laylow?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre: I've seen some shocking things in this competition, that guy ChelseaBMW, is a fresh dude, (no Homo) clean stylish haircut, stylish dressing yet I was surprised he did generate attention.

What freshness?

The puffpuff cheeks or his 1start motel room? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (151)

Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.