Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (80350 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (151) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
xynerise:
I told you AbPatrick, Laylow and Xavier will be the focus while Nellyghenghen will be a threat to Xavier. Just like I predicted.

We old men dey see o grin

bros xynerise, you just dey ignore me anyhow. wetin I do u na? tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tashamania:

I swear I know this person behind this moniker. This is so funny grin
Lol. . .no you don'ttongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
masonkz:

Ahh yes! He mentioned me...I'll def sleep with a smile tonight grin kiss stay cool brotha!
Lmaaaao!

I like dis guy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
pc guru:
I actually stopped smoking it, i just use to relax and calm down for anxiety purposes, am always thinking 24-7, yeah NYSC days, miss those days in Enugu cheesy .

Thank God u did
U nid to totally stop brof!
that thing ent good for ur thinking faculty
u could drink doe
i ent gna advice u to stop that
anyways good luck on ur campaign
God see u thru smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
ekwah:

bros xynerise, you just dey ignore me anyhow. wetin I do u na? tongue
I no see ur message o.No vex abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Oahray: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I told you he was gonna make the top 5 and he did grin grin grin
oya, say he would win the finals grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I told you he was gonna make the top 5 and he did grin grin grin

OH HELL NAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EKWAH FOR THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

Thank God u did
u could drink doe
God see u thru smiley
see who is talking grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
sleekch1c:

I will take my chance.....ekwah is it for me.. grin grin

*bows down in respect* I no go forget this gesture. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 50calibre(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan I think what happened was you were complacent, you didnt rally enough support..

I actually thought you were sure to reach final. Anyway take comfort in the fact you are the no 5 guy out of hundreds of thousands of guys on NL
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oahray: oya, say he would win the finals grin
I'd like to first hear you say nelly ghen^2 would win the finals grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
sleekch1c:

You are a sure chic kiss kiss kiss

YES BOO

cool cool cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
sleekch1c:

Abandon d only nl guy that thought I was still beautiful without ukwu sara-mbara?mbanu angry
I'm calling my frnds to vote for him on friday...he must win!! cheesy cheesy

....and win he MUST!
Uche gi diya nnwa mara asaa.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

uhmm am wif ekwah cos hes with my girl shollypoz

its not like shes paying me for it doe undecided

i go manage am grin grin

Lol 190, u'll get paid in kind tongue ....Smile
aniiii:

OH HELL NAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EKWAH FOR THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool
Carry on, it's all good grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by tintingz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ermm. . . .Ermm
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Speakdatruth: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
xynerise: À la fin de cette concurrence, le gagnant sera ABPATRICK cool
wots ds?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
she carry front

she carry back

shes too packaged

i cant leave her

im loving youuuuu aaayy

lol i love najarian music cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dygeasy: Yeah!!

It Has Happened And Gone Down. No Hard Feelings, We Have To Get Past This.

Many People Have Expressed Their Displeasure And Surprise Over My Reaching The 3rd Elimination Round. Where Y'all At? Its Time To Celebrate My Exit o. Lol.. cheesy

Many Thanks To All Who Voted For Me, Even The Ones I don't Know. You Have Your Reasons For Having The Confidence In me cheesy. Much Much Love. Thanks Again. cheesy

Also To The #TeamDYGEASY As A Whole, You Made It The Whole Fun It Is. We Didn't Have Much To Go By But You Still Kept Campaigning. What Could I Have Done Without You? Nothing O. I Throway Salute!! Y'all Rock.

Nadia_SA You Gave Me Turkey When I Wanted To Chicken Out When The Heat Was Coming. I Love You Die. You Know Where You Are Don't You? The Left Part Of My Chest. That's Actually Where My Heart Is You Know. *kisses and hugs*.. Mwah Baby.

Idowuogbo You Took Me On When It Was Obvious I Had A Very Slim Chance Of Survival. When I Was An Endangered Specie. Lol. Yhaa I Appreciate It So Much. I Don't Know How To Thank You Though But My Heart Reaches Out To You. Thanks Thanks A Really Whole Lot.

Abpatrick Nobody Else Deserves The Crown Other Than Him. He's So Cool And Humble. I love Him #no homo#. You Are A Contestant And You Still Gave Me The Needed Support To Get Me Through To The Finals. So Selfless Of You. You Efforts Didn't Go Unnoticed And Here's My Little Appreciation. I'm With You Till The End. We've Gat This Shyte Bro.

All My Nairaland Friends, Online and Offline. I Thank You All For Your Efforts To Get Me Through And I Appreciate You All. Luscioustrish, Ishilove, Eveluv, [/b]Freiburger, Annie.Salis[/b]; You guys rock.

Laylow The Bikeman. I Wish You Goodluck Too. But Brother Abeg You Fit Borrow Me Your Bike Make I Use am Carry My Luggage. cheesycheesy. Wish You The Best.

GoodLuck To The Contestants In The Finals.

May The Best Man Win.

Who's Exiting With Me? Make We Ride Together O.

Lol. cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin

*tying travel-bag To Borrowed Laylow's Bike*

Singing "I Don Port O"

Now #teamAbPatrick7*

Thanks All.
Cheiiiiii trying so hard not to cry oooo
Beautiful speecH..
We did our best
Also had my fair share of FUN
Haters gon hate
We tried ooooo
Wove u tooo kiss

#teAmdyGeasy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

He will keep reminding you of this
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Carry on, it's all good grin grin

lol your man aint winning this yooo

NO WAYY

EKWAH or nothhing cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaaaaao!

He don use topless pic blind them na!

Who go get time to download? He buy d bundle?

Lmaaaaaaaaao!

Actually, you wouldn't have to download anything... if only you opened the link Idowu... tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Speakdatruth: wots ds?
At the end of this contest, the winner will be ABPATRICK cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

Thank God u did
u could drink doe
God see u thru smiley
am out, but thanks regardless cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lmao @anii's siggy... Wtf!!! Afro candy her role model... Omg!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

okay heres my deal

I want u to hook me up with any of the listed ladies below before tomorow undecided

1) AbiL
2) Sanboy25
3) Modella
4) adaobi
5) flytefallz
6) Kalis
7) Lupey
cool Idowuologbo grin grin grin

deal or no deal
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by aniiii(f): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ekwah i love your pink lips kiss kiss kiss

they are getting darker though angry angry angry

what have you been eating grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
I really don't want to say until I see their Q&A.
xynerise:
At the end of this contest, the winner will be ABPATRICK cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre: CFCfan I think what happened was you were complacent, you didnt rally enough support..

I actually thought you were sure to reach final. Anyway take comfort in the fact you are the no 5 guy out of hundreds of thousands of guys on NL

sighs
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaao!

I like dis guy

cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Oahray: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I'd like to first hear you say nelly ghen^2 would win the finals grin grin
wait o, you mean you don't believe your candidate can win? Why? lipsrsealed

I never claimed prophetic powers. Nelly CAN win. Depends on him tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
aniiii: Ekwah i love your pink lips kiss kiss kiss

they are getting darker though angry angry angry

what have you been eating grin grin

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (151)

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.