Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba (16584 Views)

The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / Power Generating Plants Perform Below 30% Capacity – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Garrithe1st: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
pazienza:

You are not an Igbo, you are a pathetic impostor. Get behind me.

grin grin grin
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by pazienza(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
At times i get shocked at the kind of statement some of you make. Why must it be an Ngwa person? I thought you were an "Igbo Unity" person? Why make such a statement. What we want is someone who will pay special attention to Aba, be it someone from Ngwa, Unuahia, Arochukwu etc.

It's for the sake of Igbo unity that a qualified ngwa man should occupy abia govt house come 2015.

Most of you lack basic understanding of how tender the Igbo unity is,it's insensitive actions like the type ngwa is experiencing in abia from other igbo groups in abia, that led to these ikwerre,ogba,etche,etc rubbish.

If igbo must be one,then everybody must be carried along and given a sense of belonging, justice and equity must reign. The era when some igbo tribes occupied the high echeleon of igbo leadership and using such positions to train and expose their fellow tribesmen to good education and standards,and before you know it,those their tribesmen emerges as the most qualified leaders in the next generation while some other igbo tribes were left to farm and soon considered as not fit and exposed enough to lead,should be put behind us.

That was the kind of model we ran in the old eastern region,and we all can see how that system backfired on us.

We can't afford to do that again. Ohanaeze is already showing the way forward by rotating it's leadership position amongst the 7 states with high igbo population,such action is good for building strong bond within igboland,and giving every part of igboland,a sense of belonging.

3 Likes

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by pazienza(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
A qualified ngwa should take over abia govt come 2015. We can always get other technocrats from other parts of abia to help him achieve the vision of making aba-ngwa the industrial hub of Africa.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Ngwakwe: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Live and let live.

Everybody who has vision and passion to return Aba to its past glory is what we need even if he/she is a Yoruba or Hausa who live and do business in the State.

But in a free and fair election, Ngwa has the number, any day to govern Aba.

I will never forget the days when Nnanna Ukegbu was Aba LGA Chairman when he took development to the next level.

pazienza:

Shame on you oppressor. Abia needs a good governor and there are lots of talents from ngwaland to fufill that task.

If i might ask,what have you people from abia north and umuahia zone done for aba and abia?

Whats good for the goose is good for than gander,for the sake of equity and justice,which is needed to provide peaceful enviroment for aba and abia to blossom,ngwa should produce the next state governor. Abia north and umuahia have failed abia so far. This is not a case of promoting mediocrity as we all know that all parts of abia are equally educated with enough pool of intellectuals to draw from.

Egbe belu,ugo belu,nke si ibeya ebena,nku ya gbajikwa!
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by pazienza(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: Live and let live.

Everybody who has vision and passion to return Aba to its past glory is what we need even if he/she is a Yoruba or Hausa who live and do business in the State.

But in a free and fair election, Ngwa has the number, any day to govern Aba.

I will never forget the days when Nnanna Ukegbu was Aba LGA Chairman when he took development to the next level.

Thank you very much. I am not an Ngwa man,but i am an igbo to the core,and i believe in igbo unity. I have tried to figure out what led to the fall of the old igbo union,and i have come to realise that lack of carrying every igbo tribe along by some igbo tribes that found themselves at the top of the ladder,created a lacunae in the igbo union,such lacunae was easily capitalized on by nigerians after the fall of biafra,leaving us where we are today.

I bet the elders at Ohanaeze had noticed this big mistake of the past.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Okijajuju1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
pazienza:

You are not an Igbo, you are a pathetic impostor. Get behind me.

Heheheheheheeee

I am more Igbo than your entire linage put together..

Nri boy.. Thoroughbred, non diluted.

Now who are you?
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by mrperfect(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is a welcome development.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by emindu: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
the people of abia state are now enjoying a steady power supply in the state. This approach is a very welcome development to the state.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by igboboy1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
achi4u: abeg they should extend that power project to other SEaster states.

thatz the spirit!

arrant nonsense. It must be extended beyond S Eastern states....to all of Nigeria and Africa if possible
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by MrEverest(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
I have followed this article with relish and I'm impressed with the rave reviews so far bar some disgruntled elements who would never appreciate good except its done in their back yard. I must congratulate prof Barth Nnaji, a quintessential patriot, sir your legacies would outlive you and your great exploits would forever be remembered.
I was born and bred in Aba, the Enyimba city, a thorough bred Aba boy and still visits the city often. I weep in my heart whenever I study the city's great potentialities and the peoples ingenuity allowed to rot due to vision-less and inept state government.
Now consider such inherent qualities this city is bestowed with.
1. Aba is one of the largest metropolises in Nigeria with a population in excess of one million people
2. Aba has many international markets that serve many states and countries, they include Imo, Abia, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, C.River, Ebonyi states and countries like Cameroun, Equatorial guinea, Gabon etc.
3. Aba has numerous industries and industrial estates.
4. Aba has thousands of small and medium scale cloths and textile producers that serve the whole west Africa sub region.
5. Aba has thousands of small and medium scale shoes, bags and leather producers that export to the whole West Africa sub region and beyond.
NOW WHAT ABA NEEDS IS A VISIONARY GOVERNOR THAT WOULD HARNESS ALL THESE FOR THE GROWTH OF NIGERIA.
1. good road network.
2. constant evacuation of refuse.
3. power supply( God bless prof Barth Nnaji, he is about to solve this major hindrance)
4. upgrade of infrastructure, Ogbor hill bridge is old and under severe pressure and may collapse any moment, a flyover or bypass is urgently needed to connect Ogbor hill with other parts of the city.
5. Textile workers at Kent and Ariaria should come under one roof(complex) ditto leather workers, with a dedicated supply of uninterrupted power supply.
6. The open abattoir at water side area should be removed from there and the area converted into a flaura and fauna sanctuary with relaxation spots.
7. Access roads in and around Ariaria and other markets should be in good condition.
I CURSE THE DAY T. A ORJI CAME INTO SADDLE AS THE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE, THIS INCOMPETENT MAN FIDDLES WHILE ABA LIES IN RUINS, WHY CANT THE STATE HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE ROCHAS OKOROCHA OR GODSWILL AKPABIO AS GOVERNOR?

4 Likes

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Joarams(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
maasoap: I knew it. That man is a fraudster. He removed 150 naira meter maintenance fee only for this crook Nnaji of a thing to replace it with 500 naira fixed charge. It is only in Nigeria you have counter(meter) and you are still being billed using crude method in combination. Whether you have power supply or not, you will be made to cough out 500 naira every month in addition to per unit charge that he increased from 7.30 to 12.30. Thanks to the Mr Nnaji Fraud.
siddon there. have you paid your rates recently? Barth is long gone...fixed rate is now 750 in Ikeja disco
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Brilliance9000: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Giving all praise and glory to Igbo engineers and scientists...very gifted and intelligent people with remarkable inventive spirit.

Walking on the footsteps of our Biafra renowned engineers. Just to mention a few....Prof. C.O. Nwajagu, Engr. William Achukwu, Engr. Dr. Isaac Nnadi, and our greatest...the man behind all Biafra inventions, from warship, aircraft, armored tanks, missiles and artillery, professor Gordian Obuneme Ezekwe.

Prof. Barth Nnaji keep it up and don't disclose the details of the invention. Should be kept secret and as the Biafra designs and prototypes are kept in secret Biafra vaults. The pride of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
maasoap: I knew it. That man is a fraudster. He removed 150 naira meter maintenance fee only for this crook Nnaji of a thing to replace it with 500 naira fixed charge. It is only in Nigeria you have counter(meter) and you are still being billed using crude method in combination. Whether you have power supply or not, you will be made to cough out 500 naira every month in addition to per unit charge that he increased from 7.30 to 12.30. Thanks to the Mr Nnaji Fraud.

The fraudulent service charge has been increased to N750.00 per month. Its unfortunate that no.1 fraudster in naija is "government"
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by charles0922(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good move by our formal minister,even if the money he used to establish geometric power plant was stolen he steel put it in good use for the development of dear country and even create job opportunity. while some steel money for them to go and soul it as seed in the ground for them and there families
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by igboboy1(m): 1:29am On Jun 20, 2013
charles0922: Good move by our formal former minister,even if the money he used to establish geometric power plant was stolen he steel still put it in good use for the development of dear country and even create job opportunity. while some steel steal money for them to go and soul sow it as seed in the ground for them and there families

Bros just write in igbo biko..... I dont like carrying english for head cos i hate people who do but in this case my head almost scattered...I dont care about tenses but for spelling common nau. Unless na pidgin be that

2 Likes

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Robena: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ikengawo: Wonderful private development! This is the way forward
yes! may it continue like this. Nigeria will be a better place to be.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by ANDREW2EIC(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
That's a great project in progress in Aba. I was fortunate to speak with one the engineers working on the project and he assured me that there would uninterrupted power supply once the project is completed. Honestly, those guys are out for real business.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by SonOfEl(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
nnaji's power company is liasing with the abia govt to make constant power supply in aba and other areas a reality. Pls give TA orji a break and be unbiased for once. Orji is no saint, but he is working. Please ngwa people, stop politicising this power project. Whether or not, orji is the one hosting nnaji.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by mekaboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
chidindufrank: But,it will start this year? So bleep off. The man has done well.

You dey mind the jobless man wey dey discuss with person fixing pole about when they will start. I can imagine him with boxers, ciger and pure water sitting outside the gate asking the man on the pole questions.

1 Like

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by DominicJames(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is a welcomed development coming in at the right time. Nigeria needs people like Barth Nnaji to take us to take the country's electricity where it should be. Please always render support to the power ministry where u once championed and piloted it's affairs. Congratulations Barth Nnaji! Congratulations Aba! Congratulations Nigeria!!!
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by ketoprofen(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
pazienza: A qualified ngwa should take over abia govt come 2015. We can always get other technocrats from other parts of abia to help him achieve the vision of making aba-ngwa the industrial hub of Africa.

All your points still dont justify y it has to be an Ngwa man. Which is better; any Ngwa man or a man from any Abia part that can carry Abia to the next level? if u look at it this way, Barth Nnaji is not even from Abia state as a whole but from Enugu state. so, u see y we should even look beyond certain tnz to get wat we desire just like Barth did. the absence of an Ngwa man in power should not change anything

2 Likes

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Igbos are the most racist tribe in Nigeria. This thread proves it.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by igboboy1(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Igbos are the most racist tribe in Nigeria. This thread proves it.

nna o we gi ti ishi na otele okuko
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by ketoprofen(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2013
igbo boy:

nna o we gi ti ishi na otele okuko

LOL. iGBO BOY, WHERE ARE U FROM?
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by igboboy1(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2013
ketoprofen:

LOL. iGBO BOY, WHERE ARE U FROM?

Oshimili representer.....I must confess i stole that line from Phyno, from his song Obago.... I never heard of otele till then..
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by ketoprofen(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
igbo boy:

Oshimili representer.....I must confess i stole that line from Phyno, from his song Obago.... I never heard of otele till then..

nice, where do u reside?
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by igboboy1(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

nice, where do u reside?

Portland Oregon
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Power generation can not improve in Nigeria unless we stop extortion and exploitation currently going on with the crude billing system introduced by Barth Nnaji. This crude billing method rewards govt and private investors (Nnaji inclusive) for generating zero power with fixed charge of #500 monthly. This monthly revenue is enough for any investors that generate close-to-nothing MW. Instead of letting these crooks who called themselves investors rewarding themselves for generating nothing, why not directly attach their revenue to what MW they generate, supply and consume by consumers using proportional increase in per unit charge. As against the current arrangement put in place by Nnaji to reward himself and his cronies in the power sector.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by ketoprofen(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
story , @ Maasoap
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by SonOfEl(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2013
collynzo2: Dirtiest city in Nigeria, a disgrace to us igbo people. Abia state as a whole is a slum.

o boy e dey pain u? Igbo history and prowness is incomplete without abia state. Iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by Bluemetal: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Brother,

Are you tired of the continuous talk on Igbo issues. If you want where we move to the next level on these issues, text or call 09033130321 for further info. cool shocked undecided

Brilliance9000: Giving all praise and glory to Igbo engineers and scientists...very gifted and intelligent people with remarkable inventive spirit.

Walking on the footsteps of our Biafra renowned engineers. Just to mention a few....Prof. C.O. Nwajagu, Engr. William Achukwu, Engr. Dr. Isaac Nnadi, and our greatest...the man behind all Biafra inventions, from warship, aircraft, armored tanks, missiles and artillery, professor Gordian Obuneme Ezekwe.

Prof. Barth Nnaji keep it up and don't disclose the details of the invention. Should be kept secret and as the Biafra designs and prototypes are kept in secret Biafra vaults. The pride of Nigeria.
Re: Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba by maasoap(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2015
maasoap:
Power generation can not improve in Nigeria unless we stop extortion and exploitation currently going on with the crude billing system introduced by Barth Nnaji. This crude billing method rewards govt and private investors (Nnaji inclusive) for generating zero power with fixed charge of #500 monthly. This monthly revenue is enough for any investors that generate close-to-nothing MW. Instead of letting these crooks who called themselves investors rewarding themselves for generating nothing, why not directly attach their revenue to what MW they generate, supply and consume by consumers using proportional increase in per unit charge. As against the current arrangement put in place by Nnaji to reward himself and his cronies in the power sector.

There is nothing more satisfying than being vindicated.
Nigerian government hikes electricity tariffs; abolishes fixed charges - Premium Times Nigeria http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195537-nigerian-government-hikes-electricity-tariffs-abolishes-fixed-charges.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu / Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.