Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine (14770 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Revolva(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2013
n wa oo money still dey for Lion mouth.....infact these days sef na Lion stomach e dey ..oya put hand go collect am...na s life be get rich or die trying.....which do you wanna rep
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Freiburger(m): 4:14am On Jun 22, 2013
He swallow some for him face?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Ferdinandu(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Nwa nna ndo! ozu i choro igbu egbugo gi
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by collins125: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2013
achovirux: Human beans are vely gleedy...kno dis not d ist thyme

Corrected~Human beings are very greedy. I know this is not his first time.

On another note, ACHOVIRUS you are an ANUMANU.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by achovirux(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
collins.123:

Corrected~Human beings are very greedy. I know this is not his first time.

On another note, ACHOVIRUS you are an ANUMANU.

Collins anamu AMU AMU and nga ATO NA AMU
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by gbollykore: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
its all about the suv, the houses, unforunately almost everybody in Nigeria is striving hard to have these things, everybody want a house in parkview, everybody want to have a 200,000 naira phone, everybody want to show off to thier next door neighbour
no harm in aspiring to be successful, but we need to reevaluate the meaning of success, our society celebrate anybody that has material things, regardless of their source,kings award them with chieftancy titles, even churches make them leaders in the congregation without asking for their source of wealth
the other day i read about the lautech student whose private part was used for money rituals, people like these will also be celebrated in our society, its sick and sad, God help us, lets re evalute our value system

wealth and riches are good if acquired in good ways at the right time and if the intention is to contribute positively to the lives of the people around us
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Vincent41(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
ebamma 3: if u suceed home
sweet home
if u fail
jail sweet jail

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..LAUGH WAN KILL ME
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Ok, sweetheart, which country's passport do you recommend that I obtain? Which country is easy to get, while still have visa free access to many countries of the world?
I dont know because I am not interested in knowing and I hope you are not yoruba?...because if you are forget about doing anything stu.pid because I wont like for the Igbo Nairaland warriors to attack the Yorubas.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
achovirux: Human beans are vely gleedy...kno dis not d ist thyme
please I am not a bean.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by mankand(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
He is just greedy here. He got duped in te first place because he is greedy, now he got jailed again because he is still greedy.

Hahahahaha
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
BagLova:

We know Texas is better than your reputation on NL. Though I don't live there, your comment is irrelevant!

Ewooooooo see bullet!

I love you too daery...this ID and your original

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo / An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers / EFCC Arrests 115 Abokis In Enugu And Collects N110m, $8368

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.