Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine (14756 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by seedord247(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oga ooooo.....see Nigerian men spoiling our name tongue

I really can't live in Tx, too much bad rep cry

Not only TX, Atl, Chi town, DMV area. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
the motto was, is and will always be 'get rich, or die tryin'...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
seedord247:

Not only TX, Atl, Chi town, DMV area. undecided

but why do they do it? why risk everything for just a little bit of something? personally my price is about $50,000,000 then ill listen....
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by seedord247(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

but why do they do it? why risk everything for just a little bit of something? personally my price is about $50,000,000 then ill listen....

Lmfaooooo.. Brooo you dont wanna go down there.lol If you want that kind of money, imma advice you to go to LA and meet those border runaway.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by funnyx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
See as im come sober grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by supaeagles(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Oga ooooo.....see Nigerian men spoiling our name tongue I really can't live in Tx, too much bad rep cry
seedord247: Not only TX, Atl, Chi town, DMV area. undecided
C'mon guys, in all those places you mentioned, our 9ja peeps are equally repping very well in various fields.... medical, engineering, software, financial etc. They are also entrepreneurs in various small, medium and large scale legitimate businesses, so let not the actions of a few characterize the whole diaspora.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by onitshaigbo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
If foreigners try to smuggle drugs or weapons to Nigeria, crush them. But this guy is our own people. Think of how this arrest ruins not only his life but that of his family as well. Go easy on him. May God be with him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by delors(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
They should check the guy again, i think he has some in his lips...
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Policewoman(f): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ehyaaa... he wanted to recover the 1.78m he was duped of, in one fell swoop. Sorry dude, but you are going to jail.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by pautex: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
pekelepekele:

Who knows their might be some heroine stacked there cheesy . coz that knows is too big for a human being
it knows or nose? Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by sKeetz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
The man is still a learner. Do you know how many kg of cocaine and other drugs that pass through MMA on daily basis without detection.

There are more advanced and sophisticated ways of trafficking drugs other than ingestion and he obviously didn't settle the oga's at the top. He wasn't advised properly by those who supplied him the heroine and he became a scape goat. All those customs, Ndlea officials you see in MMA are so corrupt, just give them some money and you're good to go!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
THAT AINT NO 33 YEAR OLD MAN. HE LOOKS OLDER THAN CHARLY BOY SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Burger01(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nweke Nwobodo.. Ok.

sad
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by onitshaigbo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
sKeetz: The man is still a learner. Do you know how many kg of cocaine and other drugs that pass through MMA on daily basis without detection.

There are more advanced and sophisticated ways of trafficking drugs other than ingestion and he obviously didn't settle the oga's at the top. He wasn't advised properly by those who supplied him the heroine and he became a scape goat. All those customs, Ndlea officials you see in MMA are so corrupt, just give them some money and you're good to go!

You seem to be an industry insider. Can you enlighten me in private how to do this business so I can go on a trip to Afghanistan and pass thru MMA without trouble?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by obyrich(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
pekelepekele: Kai , This man dey vex , 126 wraps of heroine assuming that thing burst inside your belly na overdie you dey , Kudos to the MMA staffs they are doing a great job

[size=5pt]But what is wrong with ibo people these days ? They sell babies , They traffic drugs , They fly girls abroad for prostitution , They are armed robbers in SA and other part of the world . Their pastors go to church with pistol .[/size]
And your people deal on human parts!
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by kingjohnny(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
It is really unfortunate,
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by TonySpike: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
This news is a stale news....check out that latest arrests of two Nigerians at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi. Don't these people ever give up with this 'illustrious' drug trade bisnesi?

TWO NIGERIANS ARRESTED IN KENYA FOR SMUGGLING COCAINE

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000086456&story_title=two-nigerians-arrested-with-cocaine-worth-sh18m

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by sKeetz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
onitshaigbo:

You seem to be an industry insider. Can you enlighten me in private how to do this business so I can go on a trip to Afghanistan and pass thru MMA without trouble?

I don't deal in drugs sir but I know people who do
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by adexsimply(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2013

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine
What? you mean he swallowed 126 women?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by 2bosun: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
onitshaigbo:

See criminal undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: THAT AINT NO 33 YEAR OLD MAN. HE LOOKS OLDER THAN CHARLY BOY SMH

Smhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Hahahahha so with the right price ehn
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
onitshaigbo:

[size=20pt]you're kidding right?...before you do that, better go and obtain the passport of another country because I am tired of my country's name being dragged to the ground by people that are supposed to be PATRIOTIC CITIZENS of NIGERIA!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
onitshaigbo: If foreigners try to smuggle drugs or weapons to Nigeria, crush them. But this guy is our own people. Think of how this arrest ruins not only his life but that of his family as well. Go easy on him. May God be with him and his family.
are u okkk

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by kingthreat(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Forget their funny stories of how they lost money in business. They simply needed more money. Greedy people.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by badesco(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
Is the the man from S.E of the country?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by dulphines: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Don't they take side view pictures of suspects in Nigeria?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by propertylisting: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Poverty of the mind is really killing our people. HOW MUCH IS N1.8m?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by 360command: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
sKeetz: The man is still a learner. Do you know how many kg of cocaine and other drugs that pass through MMA on daily basis without detection.

. There is something you don't know, know matter how corrupt our officers are or any countries officers can be , you can't just tip them and you score free. You are just saying this simply because everyone says our officers are corrupt. Guy no go gbelo or gbelo another man becos of what u are writing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Babcock University Law Professor, Olomojobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.