Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine (14757 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by texaco1: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin sad angry grin
yooooo meen ,abeg me too i dey california oo,make una no forget me
seedord247:

Not only TX, Atl, Chi town, DMV area. undecided
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oga ooooo.....see Nigerian men spoiling our name tongue

I really can't live in Tx, too much bad rep cry
supaeagles: C'mon guys, in all those places you mentioned, our 9ja peeps are equally repping very well in various fields.... medical, engineering, software, financial etc. They are also entrepreneurs in various small, medium and large scale legitimate businesses, so let not the actions of a few characterize the whole diaspora.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by wellmax(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kayusfity: TRIBAL WARLORDS GO SOON FULL HERE OO. MAKE I SIT DEY ENJOY THE DRAMA

You are a bigot yourself.

This is a crime committed by a criminal and should be condemned by one and all.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by hardniola(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
is lagos d only airport with intl' stature in naija........never had anytym they arrest from abuja,kano or portta..
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Johnayoola(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
man most eat na
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by princeonx: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
If this paapa na 33yrs old, how old me I come be?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
While not wanting to sound so insensitive, but his cheeks still look like there are 2 or 3 wraps still hidden in there! cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by dotcomnamename: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=14pt]But what is wrong with Ibo people these days? They sell babies, They traffic drugs, They fly girls abroad for prostitution, They are armed robbers in Nigeria and other part of the world. Their pastors go to church with Pistol.
If na Yoruba or Hausa do this now, dem go begin back like dog here..
Yarb me jor, e no go pain me. Better join me drink otapiapia right now[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
prince_onx: If this paapa na 33yrs old, how old me I come be?
grin grin grin THATS ONE HARD GANGSTA KID

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Funpeter: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
bellychiz: Chai did he even tink of what would happen if one of them burst open? See his face sef undecided

na risk him take now i pity am shall
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by supaeagles(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
prince_onx: If this paapa na 33yrs old, how old me I come be?
you suppose understand now, he is using the same age scale of a few of our 'youthful' super eagles players like papa Obafemi Martins etc
texaco1: grin sad angry grin
yooooo meen ,abeg me too i dey california oo,make una no forget me
u r not forgotten, u rep west coast/silicon valley/crompton .... smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Seriously, how does the wraps of heroine come out of the person......?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by techmymoney(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by supaeagles(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
techmymoney: While Naija dey struggle for gas Oyibo Build electric Car
....yes, but it won't surprise me that some 9ja engineers are employed by Telsa .... it just that we lack the opportunities locally, the talent is surely there wink

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Funpeter: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Seriously, how does the wraps of heroine come out of the person......?

the only way na to get involved or be an NDLEA agent chikena
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Policewoman(f): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=14pt]But what is wrong with MY FAMILY people these days? They sell babies, They traffic drugs, They fly girls abroad for prostitution, They are armed robbers in Nigeria and other part of the world. Their pastors go to church with Pistol.
If na igbo people do this now, dem go begin back like dog here..
Yarb me jor, e no go pain me. Better let me drink otapiapia and DIE right now[/size]
FIXED angry
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Baba Suwe is a stingy ba#%$td.. why not share the contact details of your babalawo so that people will not fall into the arms of NDLEA grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by texaco1: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Baba Suwe is a stingy ba#%$td.. why not share the contact details of your babalawo so that people will not fall into the arms of NDLEA grin grin grin grin
dat guy get confirm babalawo , i throw salute , power pass power
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by debulle: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Source: http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/?p=6280
Good Job by NDLEA but what effort ıs FG makıng to ımprove the economy? When wıll govt start to ınvestıage source of ıncome/wealth of ıts cıtızens.Let there be rule of law and the law wıll be for all cıtızens.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Godson201333(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kayusfity: TRIBAL WARLORDS GO SOON FULL HERE OO. MAKE I SIT DEY ENJOY THE DRAMA

Yes o real movie.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Godson201333(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=14pt]But what is wrong with Ibo people these days? They sell babies, They traffic drugs, They fly girls abroad for prostitution, They are armed robbers in Nigeria and other part of the world. Their pastors go to church with Pistol.
If na Yoruba or Hausa do this now, dem go begin back like dog here..
Yarb me jor, e no go pain me. Better join me drink otapiapia right now[/size]

Oya wey my own share of Ota pia pia,Only Igbo guys travel to pakistan ,afghanistan and so on..
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: FIXED angry
delta/Rivers policewoman go and re-fix that comment. That was now how it was and for the record you did not do anything reasonable to that comment. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by supaeagles(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
texaco1:
you dey sniff cocaine abi?
oga you sef quote the whole spam
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by amanikondo: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

but why do they do it? why risk everything for just a little bit of something? personally my price is about $50,000,000 then ill listen....
Went to see a friend in Houston, after getting to the office garage, I saw about 3 Maserati, Porsche and lots of Range Rovers. The guy said all the cars were own by Nigerians and they are all into Medical services.
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by onitshaigbo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
babe_online:
[size=20pt]you're kidding right?...before you do that, better go and obtain the passport of another country because I am tired of my country's name being dragged to the ground by people that are supposed to be PATRIOTIC CITIZENS of NIGERIA!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry

Ok, sweetheart, which country's passport do you recommend that I obtain? Which country is easy to get, while still have visa free access to many countries of the world?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
pekelepekele: Kai , This man dey vex , 126 wraps of heroine assuming that thing burst inside your belly na overdie you dey , Kudos to the MMA staffs they are doing a great job

[size=5pt]But what is wrong with ibo people these days ? They sell babies , They traffic drugs , They fly girls abroad for prostitution , They are armed robbers in SA and other part of the world . Their pastors go to church with pistol .[/size]
angry angry
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by achovirux(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Human beans are vely gleedy...kno dis not d ist thyme
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by africapunch: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2013
OMG grin
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 22, 2013
badesco: Is the the man from S.E of the country?

What has that got to do with anything? Do you know the number of women from south west caught trying to smuggle cocaine by the name Adebukola this year. The two British Nigerian guys that butchered a soilder are from what ancestry? Yorubas. An old yoruba man was caught with a half sized human body something this: the pic was gruesome. The Lasu student who was killed by a cult was from what tribe? The people that killed him are likely to be from where? The oga at the top man is from what region? The major operations carried out in Ogbomoso by a group of armed robbers had most of its members from south west. What part in Nigeria is renowned for burial of its king with human sacrifice? Answer South West.

Patricia the female speaker who tried stole billions was from south south. Just like Bankole also an ex-speaker from south west stole billions and ex-senate Okadigbo stole billions. Majority of prostitutes outside Nigeria are from south south. Militants and kidnappers are abound are from south south.

Boko haram a thorn in our flesh is from the north.

Kidnappers, human ritualists, armed robbers, illers, cheaters, paedophiles, fraudsters aka 419 are found in all southern Nigerian tribes as well as Northern Nigerian tribes.

No criminality is peculiar or reserved to a particular region or tribe in this country.

When are we going to stop pointing fingers.

Read more, visit the prisons and you will realise all these vices cut across every region in Nigeria. No region's indigenes is wholly innocent from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Babcock University Law Professor, Olomojobi / ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.