Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee (28160 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by laughterclub(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
PLZ DONT BE DECEIVED,200K IS TO SMALL FOR BIG BIZNESS.KEEP 150K N START MORNING FRESH PRODUCTION WIT 50K N MONITOR IT,U WIL GET 100K PROFIT.I STARTED PRODUCTION IN CHINA WIT 1000USD IN 2010,NOW MY PRODUCTS SALES IN US,ISREAL,NAIJA,AUSTRALIA AND GHANA
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by mandarin: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Adooloro i really like your idea but can we talk or chat, i wish i can tap from your acumen and its time i start.Thanks bro.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Booty4me: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2013
laughterclub: PLZ DONT BE DECEIVED,200K IS TO SMALL FOR BIG BIZNESS.KEEP 150K N START MORNING FRESH PRODUCTION WIT 50K N MONITOR IT,U WIL GET 100K PROFIT.I STARTED PRODUCTION IN CHINA WIT 1000USD IN 2010,NOW MY PRODUCTS SALES IN US,ISREAL,NAIJA,AUSTRALIA AND GHANA
pls am interested
can u elaborate on this my email is franklin2system@yahoo. com
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by lymelyte(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2013
laughterclub: PLZ DONT BE DECEIVED,200K IS TO SMALL FOR BIG BIZNESS.KEEP 150K N START MORNING FRESH PRODUCTION WIT 50K N MONITOR IT,U WIL GET 100K PROFIT.I STARTED PRODUCTION IN CHINA WIT 1000USD IN 2010,NOW MY PRODUCTS SALES IN US,ISREAL,NAIJA,AUSTRALIA AND GHANA
Hey laughterclub,I will love to go into and be involve in this kind of biz..How can I go about it?
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by afm4ever(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2013
rebecca167: Guy, if u hv where u can distribute or sell boxers, then u hv made it, with only 100k, u will be able 2 produce up to 950 boxers at d rate of 150 per boxer(including packaging it with designers label and even ur own label if u want). Bt all these things are done in aba(abia state). I introduce d biz to my friend that just finished (nysc)serving last year and he is doing fine.. I mean fine. He sells Per boxers at d rate of 300 to 400 naira to boutiques . My pinxxxxxxx......guys call me wit 08038708824, 2 much requests on my bb, I will answer u people . Thanks
my guy i will like to talk to u one on one
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by samchide(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2013
adetayoonas: Pls What about phone accessories. Is it also a good business. Pls anyone that knoWs more abt d blackberry and phone accessories sale should contact mwe on 08034609669. Talktoty4ever@yahoo.com
Phone Accessories is a future business that one can start with 200k and double your profit. The good thing about phone accessories business is that you will definitely sell. Look around you or probably every where you go there are phone accessories, in your car, office , homes, probably in yourbackpack or hand bag. Phone accessories is a tren of business that sells morethan phone it self. 200k is good startup you might not even have a shop or outlet but surely do supplies to big supermat, shopping malls they will buy. Caution !!! Don't think of importing with 200k because after the cost of logistic and other miscellaneous expenses you find out that your profit is less or none. Take the opportunity now and invest in upstream technology business of accessories. If you are interested in purchasing quality and reliable Accessories call 08036028085 thanks, wish you all success in your prosperity. No 22 Awolowo road Ikeja. I can supply to you,to your door step 08036028085.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Mbeki: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
The Poster already have job and is looking for a part time business that will not take his time.
NOW: According to Harvard Business school; An Ideal Plan B Income Stream should have the following elements:
No interference with Plan A
Minimal time investment
Transferable to family
Full control, global spread
Minimal risk
Possibility of constant growth with no limitations(Residual income)
Resistant to economic fluctuations
Require no additional skills (no aptitude test required)

The NETWORK MARKETING Business model am going to show anybody that is interested will give you extra income with minimal time investment. Network Marketing, is Business of the 21st Century, (I advice anyone to read Robert Kiyosaki's Business of the 21st Century... it will open you eyes.)those in it are raking millions silently. Nigerians run away from the business because we are impatient and also looking out for sharp and quick money. Network Marketing is building a fortune and it takes a minimum of 4 years to build and you can go and rest while you enjoy the fruit of your labour.
The Business also come with minimal risk, with start up capital as low as 62K (you start making profit the following month: contact 08065733884). For those who don't have or don't want to stake high money in a business, this is the way to go. If you are interested, contact me.

WE DON'T HAVE A FIXED POTENTIAL, WHILE SHOULD WE HAVE A FIXED INCOME. CONTACT ME TODAY LET ME SHOW YOU A FOUR YEAR PLAN TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by FatBusyBee(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2013
Hi, i rarely make contributions on nairaland but im always lurking around to amuse myself with people in the forum. And every time situations like this comes, i find it very impossible not to give what i think is appropriate...

This might be a long post so bear with me...

If you are hoping to start a part time business with #200k, getting your business model online is a sure way to get started quickly and more profitably...

Why?...

Its a known fact that if your business is not online now, you have no right to be doing business...[take it or leave it!]

this is what im suggesting....

Take one of the business model that has been suggested above [one you really have passion about] and create an online presence for it...

if you dont want to have a website which is very good but could cost you, you can go through this route which is almost FREE...

Join facebook [if you haven't already], and create a business page or what you guys called Fans page...[this will cost you #0.00], you need to make the cover design to reflect what you do and make it look beautiful and professional...

Also you need to create a group on facebook...and make sure you are growing it...

have somebody with experience to manage this pages for you [online manager]...try and grow your facebook "LIKES" to something of about 100k...[this is what most coys are doing presently]

also invite your friends to like your page...

So How Do You Make Money On Facebook?
there are 2 ways to this model and i will only explain just one...the other method is for experience internet marketers...

now you have 200k and you already have a estore [facebook biz page] =#zero
you have goods you have invested on...eg female wears,lipstick etc...[sell women goods...they spend money very well #30k]

use one of facebook application to create a website on facebook so people can contact you...

The Marketing Angle...

if you have more than 3k friends, over 50k fans, and 5k group members...this can be achieved within 60days... [again have an experience online manager to handle this while you sit back and monitor]you can be sure to start making sales everyday...

if you want instant sales and you dont want to wait for the said 60 days or thereabout and you dont know how to grow your friend, groups or likes...you need to pay for traffic to your page...instead of using PPC [PAY PER CLICK - paying when somebody clicks on your banner ad]i will suggest you go for PPI [PAY PER IMPRESSION - facebook only charge you after some nos of people have viewed your site] this is far better than PPC...

you can invest say $100.00 = #15,000 to test run this PPI model ...

this is what i believe you can do part time and still make good profit, beside its cheaper to set up and cost effective as well...and also this is the model that most business owners are subscibing to presently...

i have deliberately left some info because of time and the technicalities involve...

if you wish to lean more about how you can use the internet to boost your business and sale you can reach me on this no 08023866209 or YM me filiksb@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Closetoheart: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2013
I would like to say a very big thank you to all that have contributed one way or the other. I am glad to have wonderful responses(well over 100). I appreciate you all.

I have penned down a few businesses from the various suggestions above, which are: sales of imported shoes/slippers ( I have a special love for shoes); Domestic gas shop business; commercial motorcycle "Okada" business; sales of attachments and weave-on.

Every other suggestion/business idea is great, it is just that it requires more time to be devoted to it. Presently, I do not want anything to disturb my productivity at my present place of work.

Dear people, please I need more assistance from you (...not to raise capital for me...lol). I need contacts/advice that would help in commencing the businesses I listed above.
How do I import good quality male and female shoes from UK, US etc (do not want China spec please)?;
How do I go about the motorcycle business? What are the preventive measures I need to take?
How else can I import/buy weave-on and attachments apart from www.aliexpress.com at cheaper rates?

Lastly, I am happy that other people are benefiting from the contributions. All thanks to the moderators for moving the topic to the Front Page

Ps: I am a female; not a male.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Rehil(f): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2013
BigT,pls i'm interested in your idea.pls leave ur contact n send me a msg tru

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by grailife(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2013
Nice one, you can click on my signature to read how to make money from nature, i ll be updating page soon. Making money is easy if your focus and do savings from your earning, also read a lot of motivational books
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by farem: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2013
dcal001: You people won't comment now...where are all those first to talk people...
[color=#990000]
This line of topic doesn't attract porous brains, the reason for their missing-in-action!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by OLISASDEJI(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Cant everybody try to reason along with this guy. How can a full time worker who works 8 hours a day plus the stress of traffic get such luxury of time to do all this biz that u are talking about.people should always try to be reasonable. If you dont have any meaningful thing to contribute,kindly keep shot. Or is it a must to comment?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by djsmoothy: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Hello my friend if you want biz to make quick money you can become one of our distributors of bottle water call this number 08032800595 you buy @cheap rate then you resell to people arround you infact you can also have people selling for you on the road durring traffic call us today and we can talk better 08032800595
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Mbeki: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
This line of topic doesn't attract porous brains, the reason for their missing-in-action!

It's not their fault, most of them still live and feed from their parents, they'll wake up one day, it's a matter of time.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by profstar(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
With that amount of money with you, you can open up a provision shop and then put a trust worthy person there to sell for you, like your junior sister, or if you have a kid then you are set.
Hope this help
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by BizBloke(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Closetoheart: I would like to say a very big thank you to all that have contributed one way or the other. I am glad to have wonderful responses(well over 100). I appreciate you all.

I have penned down a few businesses from the various suggestions above, which are: sales of imported shoes/slippers ( I have a special love for shoes); Domestic gas shop business; commercial motorcycle "Okada" business; sales of attachments and weave-on.

Every other suggestion/business idea is great, it is just that it requires more time to be devoted to it. Presently, I do not want anything to disturb my productivity at my present place of work.

Dear people, please I need more assistance from you (...not to raise capital for me...lol). I need contacts/advice that would help in commencing the businesses I listed above.
How do I import good quality male and female shoes from UK, US etc (do not want China spec please)?;
How do I go about the motorcycle business? What are the preventive measures I need to take?
How else can I import/buy weave-on and attachments apart from www.aliexpress.com at cheaper rates?

Lastly, I am happy that other people are benefiting from the contributions. All thanks to the moderators for moving the topic to the Front Page

You're welcome.

Search for AN Agency and The Fun Club Enterprise. They will give you more detailed info about the weavon/attachment biz.

About the UK/US, I don't know, but there's Fhemmy. And there's also a Mikky guy if you can afford his service charge. Anyway, negotiate. You're in business. We'll soon start shipping for clients from the UK/US soonest (in 2-3 weeks.

Asides AliExpress, there's AliBaba and DHGate.

NaijaCutee, oya come and add yours, abeg.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by plainmirror(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
igahdavid: With that amount, you can procure car tracking modems at a low price and market car tracking services to people. You can get the modems at N20k or lower depending on how much you intend to invest. Then install for people at price of N40 to N60k. If you are good in marketing, you can make between N100 to N200k monthly.
We will setup your tracked cars online, so it can be easily monitored and tracked.
For more details on the tracking modems please visit
www.digitalcartracker.com
(For resellers and Distributors only)

An advice and not advert!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by omode2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
AdoOloro: It depends on your location bro,

for the start, 2 Okadas gave me 60k every month. Both Okadas purchased for 150k (they don't have to be new).
I moved to 4 Okadas and was getting 120k a month after 4 months.
Now with 8 Okadas, I get at least 200k monthly after 10 months and with the capability to expand every month but don't want to because its becoming difficult to manage. Every Sunday is party time at my place when those boys are delivering.

Invested in poultry and will soon have capability to produce about 3,000 eggs per week with an average of 400 eggs per day.
Now, I'm extremely worried about how and where to sell.

If you can manage people, you'll find a lot of small businesses that won't take your time or require your presence.

When I see people suggesting marketing stuff, selling clothes, photography, recharge card printing, importation, etc, I just laugh. Some people are just clueless, they think business is a thing to play with.
When you start a business, no matter how small, you have started something that has the potential of taking your life or giving you a life. If you play with it you may be playing with your life.
Many small businesses you see around that inspire you to want to build a Kiosk by the road side or rent a shop, are suffering in silence.

Do your thing your own way sir. Simply look around and start by doing something that will meet people's need, something that will make people wait for you even while you are not around. That is the Goldmine you should invest in and they abound everywhere around you.
on point u are one of d few ppl practicisin business man. Running a business is not moi moi tinz its a risky venture dt may even take u out of your present job if it outgrow your expectation
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Booty4me: pls am interested
can u elaborate on this my email is franklin2system@yahoo. com
bro,y nt allow him do d explanatn here 4 others to learn...u selfish bro!!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by adconline(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
AdoOloro:

You are clueless, popcorn and groundnut selling for someone who'll have only Saturdays and maybe Sundays to run things

Kindly read the OP's post again.

A full time employee in Nigeria, no matter his income, is a big boy who'll never sell groundnut. That is Nigeria.

Thanks for the insult anyway, we know your type.
Unless you meant clueless as a compliment , I'm insulted as well. A N200,000.0 idea of a mobile business must always take his time. A big boy is someone who's striving to consolidate on what he has, not someone who feels that something job is beneath him/her. I think you are fixated on groundnut, u gotta be innovative, how about real Naija Honey roasted/baked nuts that are well packaged and sold to some super markets?If someone is making money selling chin-chin, I see no reason why healthier nuts cannot sell. Get ur mind off big boyism, it's ur bank account that determines how big boy you are not having a job. Additional income makes a lot of sense, he has to roll up his sleeves to get it done in order to make some bread.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by lukulukuboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
I always tell people that aside US, there is no country in the world that is as blessed as Nigeria.
Apart from abundant natural resources scattered all over the length and breadth of this country, we are blessed more importantly,UNTAPPED HUMAN RESOURCES(RAW TALENTS)..
I`m proud of your wonderful contributions which personally I have gained from. Kudos !!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by olatunjisledge: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Closetoheart: Dear people, please I need your suggestions on the type of part time business I can start with capital of N200,000 or less. I need your opinions please. Ideas rule the world.

Ps: I am not a fan of networking business or multi level marketing, please do not suggest such. I need businesses that would involve sales of goods, I will prefer mobile shop business ideas please.

Thank you.

Mods: please assist in moving this topic to the front page for more ideas. I am in dire need of responses. Thank you.
first.u nd to study ur immediate environment and know what their needs are.think of hw u can mee those needs then u hit them.eg u can try locally made shoes or try frm ghana as the leather works are not bad but u need to create wt u want.also,buying fabrics then making nice garments(customised).made in naija is d thing nw bt they av to be nice.for the clothes,u can call me on 08056163645,07082449960.thanks
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by kefmawin: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
You can check this out and key in:

http://www.kefmawin.com/soyaplus
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by bigt2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
lawizle:

Can I as a medical doctor get d certification easily?
you should know how it is done now..... @ least u r med!!! wink
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by viruz007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jabe: U can do Fishery,
U can do online importation (us, uk, china) etc.
Website design etc. Or mark online questionaires.

Infact, u can even do 3 of these with ur said amount. Connect me on facebook @ www.facebook.come/jabe4u
If u re in PH let's see. My number is 08068024271

Yo bro am in PH. Can we meet up and talk?

I can offer to buy and ship in stuff from US for you all. Just holla at 07031290687.

Cheers
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by bigt2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Closetoheart: I would like to say a very big thank you to all that have contributed one way or the other. I am glad to have wonderful responses(well over 100). I appreciate you all.

as for the shoe idea, lets talk o , u can also add me on whatsapp!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by bigt2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
sekzy99:
pls wre do u stay,am interestd in dat #30 per pic print out.tnks
i stay in Oyo town, a place very fertile for these businesses, but no capital yet! sad
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by bigt2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rehil: BigT,pls i'm interested in your idea.pls leave ur contact n send me a msg tru 08124424707:
ok, ill try! smiley
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by drpips1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Closetoheart: Dear people, please I need your suggestions on the type of part time business I can start with capital of N200,000 or less. I need your opinions please. Ideas rule the world.

Ps: I am not a fan of networking business or multi level marketing, please do not suggest such. I need businesses that would involve sales of goods, I will prefer mobile shop business ideas please.

Thank you.

Mods: please assist in moving this topic to the front page for more ideas. I am in dire need of responses. Thank you.

Get connected with a practicing/professional forex trader, forex is meant to grow funds if u gt it rite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer / Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.